Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#14: October 1st, 2013 Empty #14: October 1st, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:30 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Chaos #169 September 23rd, 2013
Show Link: Here
Coverage: Ladies Night #44 September 25th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Dynamic Destruction October 6th, 2013

Hello everyone!   Happy Sunday.  We are just one week away from Dynamic Destruction live and only on pay per view.   It is shaping up to be another great show.  But I will get into that a bit later.  The real reason you are here is to find out what happened in last weeks action.  Well, I’m just the girl for the job!

Chaos kicked off with our General Manager coming to the ring.   He called out the tag champions but only got his sister.  He is set on getting the tag titles off his  sister’s waist.  He got his dream as she tossed the title to him, officially dropping it.  That means at Dynamic Destruction we are guaranteed new tag team champions.  Not only that but Dutch gave up his title as well, even though no one knows where he currently is.  Weird.  Well, now we can finally move into our first match.

Kelsi headed out for her match until she was told that Angela was taken out by D-Dawg backstage.  D-Dawg didn’t like what she has been saying her lately.  He challenged her to a match at Dynamic Destruction.  Will she accept?   Guess we will find out on Ladies Night.

So Mickie did appologize, albeit backhandedly, to Alessandro so now the ball is back in his court.  Will we see the title versus title match at Dynamic Destruction?

JTG was up in action next but his opponent decided he didn’t feel like walking out to fight.  JTG gets a cheap win.  

Backstage Punk runs into Melina.  She’s still around?  Anyways Punk..well punks her, sending her into a huff.  Funny stuff.

Back to ringside where we ac tually get our first real match of the evening.  Randy Orton is out to take on Eli The Kid in what should be a one sided affair.   Well, on the surface it was suppose to be.  Eli fought hard but most of the match it seemed that Orton had this one well in hand.  Until the last three seconds when Eli rolled him up and probably got the biggest upset of his career.   Way to go Kid!  Dad must be proud.    The Shield showed up on screen and demanded a rematch with the Knights on the Fans.  Should be a good one.

Alessandro rejected the match with Mickie.  Say what??  Now what will Mickie do to get the match she wants so bad?

Next match is Cliff Morgan going against D-Dawg. It was a great match with both people maintaining control for different times.   In the end Cliff manages to counter the Gangstafia into the M32 Hammer.    Cliff get a big win and D suffers another tough loss.   CM Punk joined his partner in celebration but it was short lived as John Steel attacked them from behind.  Seems he didn’t like Punk disrespecting Melina.  Could this set up a match at Dynamic Destruction.

We return from commercial for our main event of the evening.   Just who will Chaos pick as the lumberjacks.  More importantly, why wasn’t the Experience called for as lumberjacks.  RIGGED!!  Everyone gets to the ring including Dutch who does a super cool dive from the rafters.   Good thing he landed safely.     But then we got…Brock Lesnor.  That dude is scary.    He joins Tank Abbot, Haku, Steve Blackman, and Ken Shamrock at ringside.  Then we got the Big Show.  I saw him backstage, this guy is huge.  I barely came to his chest.  He looked down at me like I was a purple haired flea.   Johnny rounded things off with the members of the Shield.  Big surprise there.  With all the lumberjacks at ringside, the real match can finally begin.

Right off the bat it seems like Dutch has finally lost it.  He pounds Alessandro into the ground before Alessandro manages to tag out.   The tag team of Alessandro and Cashmere kept Dutch isolated for a while before Dutch manages to toss Alessandro to the floor.  The lumberjacks swarmed but failed to do anything to him.  This isn’t looking encouraging for Charismatic Fury.   Cashmere and Allesandro keep Dutch isolated until Dutch is able to send Cashmere to the floor.  The lumberjacks looked to leave him along but the Shield had no such plans, assaulting him on the floor.  They feed him back in where Dutch takes full contorl.  Christy wants in but Dutch won’t tag her.  Is he protecting her for some reason?   Cashmere uses this to toss Dutch to the floor and get a tag.  On the floor, Dutch is swarmed by the lumberjacks.   Amazingly Dutch holds his own against all of them, even going blow to blow with Lesnor!  A hard right hand by Big Show put a stop to that.  They toss him back in where Alessandro tries two pin attempts but Dutch manages to kick out of both.   Cashmere gets him in the Tribulation.  It looks bad until Christy comes over and knocks Dutch loose.  Dutch still won’t tag and is sent back to the lumberjacks.  He fights them off again but Blackman puts him down with a nasty kick to the head.  Show feeds him back in the ring to Cashmere.  Cashmere pins but Christy manages to break it up before the three count.   Syd goes over and pulls Christy down, assaulting her with the rest of the Shield.   Dutch manages to get a big move off but not on the legal man.    This allows Cashmere to drop him with the Omnislash, finally putting him away.  Christy and Dutch are left laying as Cashmere holds up his two big prizes.  Will this be the sight at Dynamic Destruction? We will find out soon enough.  Before that, we head to Ladies Night.

Ladies Night kicks off with Kelly and Stephanie McMahon boosting the show.  Still find it hilarious to see Stephanie at ringside.   It’s not long until Sunshine goes to the ring to face Audrey Marie.   Audrey looked promising but Sunshine countered the Photo Finish into a DDT before hitting a Solar Eclipse and giving the Queens yet another loss.   Bet Stephanie enjoyed watching that.

Next up we got to see the returning Torrie Wilson take on Summer Rae.  Summer wanted to quit earlier but it seems the Queens talked her into staying.  It’s a good thing she did as she locks the Sharpshooter on Torrie.  Torrie almost makes it to the ropes a few times   Finally she has no choice but to tap out.  Finally Summer gets a big win.  It is well deserved for one of the only Queen members I sort of like.

We return from ringside to see the Televixen title on the line.  Annie and AJ’s rematch lived up to all expectations as both girls looked to have the match won on several occasions.   In the end it was much like the first time as a Stroke of Midnight puts AJ away again.

Backstage Grace has a few words with AJ Lee.  She won’t give her another title shot but she will give her the chance to get a bit of retribution.   She will face Sunshine at Dynamic Destruction.  Sunshine is Midnight’s biggest weakness.  Can AJ use this to get into the head of the champ?  Now it is time for me to head to the ring.  Wish me luck.  (Smiles)

So I was almost to the ring when suddenly everything went black.  I found out later Trish hit me with the title.  Geez, what’s her issue?  I came back too quickly as they tossed me back into the ring.  The referee asked me if I wanted to fight still.  I’ll show them you can’t cross me and get away with it.  I told him to ring the bell and the match finally got started.   Well, I didn’t start off to well as Mickie had complete control over me.  I had to do all I could just to stay in the match.  I finally managed to get a counter and take back control.   I got the Snowbound in but thought I was going to have to let go when Trish got on the apron.  Good thing Kelsi was there to knock her out for me.   Mickie got loose and poked me in the eye, partly blinding me.  She got me on the top rope and an idea hit.  I knocked her down and put her away with my Breaking the Ice finisher.  I win, the Queens lose.  Kelsi greets me on the floor and we head for the back.  Who do we see but Alessandro!  What does he want I wonder?

Mickie fell for the decoy and Alessandro got the last laugh.  He accepts their match at Dynamic Destruction.  Will he join the elite rank of Gold Grand Slammers or does Mickie pull yet another big upset.  I sure can’t wait for Dynamic Destruction. (grins)

I move to the TV to see the number one contender match to see who I will be facing for the title at Dynamic Destruction.  Calista Leon taking on Michelle McCool.   What a match this turned out to be .  They fought back and forth, each one getting near falls to try and win the title shot. It got bad as Syd made her way back out again.  Looks like she wants to ruin another big match.  The opponents turn into temporary partners as they fight off Syd’s advances.  Syd hit’s the floor and is then hit by Abby.  Michelle takes this moment to drop Calista with the Faithbreaker.  She wins and I get my number one contender.  Just who I wanted.  I walked out on the ramp and had the fun little standoff as the show went off the air.  It’s time to leave for Dynamic Destruction but before I do, it is time for my predictions!

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last Week: 6-2

Perfect Ladies Night!  Chaos…not so much.

DYNAMIC DESTRUCTION

Jessica “Sunshine” Fugate VS AJ Lee
Winner: Jessica
Reason: Jessica doesn’t want to be overshadowed by her sister.  She beats the former Televixen champion and might even earn herself a title match.  

“The Blast” Jack Michaels Vs Dean Ambrose
Winner: Michaels
Reason: A living legend in this business, he finds a way to beat the young upstart

Annie “Midnight” Fugate Vs Calista Leon
Winner: Annie
Reason: Calista just cant seem to catch a break.   It stays that way this week when Midnight strikes for her.  

Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield
Winner: The Shield
Reason: KTF are good but they wont catch the Shield sleeping again

John Steel Vs CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk
Reason: Best in the World!!

Angela Fortin Vs D-Dawg
Winner: Angela
Reason: D attacked her backstage.  What’s that saying about a woman scorned?  

Tag Team Titles Open Invite
Winners: The Experience
Reason: Some combo of us will walk out with gold.  Bank on it!

Mizore Vs Michelle McCool
Winner: My Match
Reason: I’ve been waiting months to show that I can beat Michelle.  Time to show her who the flawless one really is

Mickie James Vs Alessandro Quagliaterre
Winner: Mickie James
Reason: When ti comes to the Mid Eastern title, she just can’t seem to lose.  Alessandro takes her lightly and she makes him pay

Syd Vicious Vs Abby Addiction
Winner: Abby
Reason: Syd hasn’t had a lot of action lately while Abby has been fighting hard to get back where she was.  Three time, three time, three time!  Divas champion!

Leon Cashmere Vs Christy Chaos Vs Dutch Clark
Winner: Dutch Clark
Reason: With the mind set he is in, I don’t see Leon or Christy being able to stop him.  Guess we will find out if he truly has snapped or if its just a game

That does it for me this week.  Stay tuned to Dynamic Destruction.  It’s guaranteed to be a show you will never forget.   And follow me on Twitter at @eWesMizore.  Later Snow Bunnies!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum