Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#11: September 3rd, 2013 Empty #11: September 3rd, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:12 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Summer BreakDown August 25th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Chaos #167 & Ladies Night #42 September 9th & 11th, 2013

Hello Snow Bunnies and welcome to the latest edition of the Ice Sheet.  Mizore here ready to run down the events of last week.  Another big show is in the books and yours truly has yet another championship belt around my waist.   I felt almost naked this last week without some championship around my waist.  At least with this one, I don’t have to defend it every single week.   But that isn’t even the big news on my front.   I finally let out the secret that I have been holding in since my debut here.   What was that you ask?   How dare you not watch Summer Breakdown!   But have no fear, I’m here to give you a complete rundown of the show.

As we were setting everything up in the locker room I caught a glimpse of the preshow match which turned out to be a lot better then most people probably thought.  They got the fans riled up early which is the point of these prematch shows.  Christopher Daniels would put away Eli The Kid and solidify himself as a new eWe superstar.  Might be fun to see where he ends up going.

After that it was time for the real show to begin.  We hear the normal banter between the interview teams until it is time to find out who is in our fist match.  As figured, Josie Wales wins the right to fight for my old TeleVixen championship.   That means we open up with Midnight taking on Queen’s member Audrey Marie.  This should be a great match.

Umm, I guess Midnight didn’t get that memo.   Audrey would get a few minor shots in but Midnight would level her with a Stroke of Midnight and get herself the title shot for next Ladies Night.  Hollie got up to leave and asked me and Kelsi to come with her just in case Eva’s Shield wanna-be friends got involved.  Kelsi refused, saying she had her own stuff to worry about.  I agreed, she is my teacher after all.

It was a great fight.  They went back and forth until Eva got Hollie’s panties off.  Way more then I needed to see.  The fans enjoyed it though.  I’m sure Hollie was hoping that WT was paying attention at least.   Eva would show off a bit to much and have words for me which would cost her a piece of clothing.   I’ve officially seen more of Eva then I ever wanted to.   I got excited for Hollie when suddenly the lights went out.  I was pushed up against he ring post and tied up with something before I knew what happened.   The lights came on and I saw that Hollie was completely stripped down.   She lost.  But how?  It had to have been Eva’s friends although Eva seemed to be just as shocked as I was.  She got a card with a snowflake on it.  Why didn’t I think of that?  Hollie untied me and we went to the back, her showing off more than she should have since she did lose.

As we were heading back, I stopped by the window to the parking lot so I could watch Punk and Curtis Axel fight.  It seemed that somehow Axel put his contract on the line.  Bet Heyman loved that.   Not as much as he loved getting hit with the tire iron I bet.  That put Heyman out for the count.   Axel would get his with a GTS into the Anaconda Vice.  Axel taps out and we see the end of his career in the eWe.  Now who is going to be Mickie’s punching bag?(sticks out tongue)

I got back to the locker room, glad to see Hollie has put some clothes back on.   The TV is ready to show Josie Wales fighting for the TeleVixen champion.   Everyone believed that Josie would have this match won in no time.  Much like Midnight, I don’t think AJ got that memo.   She would roll up Josie quickly, hooking the tights and scoring the victory.  That’s two that she has now she shouldn’t.  I can only hope that Midnight puts an end to this Cinderella run.

It is now time for the Divas championship.  Or what should have been.   Abby was jumped at ringside by the Shield who laid her to rest before the match even started.  We started out there but by the time we got to the entry way, it was too little to late.   Syd pins Abby and we have a new Divas champion.  Sorry Abby. (frowns).  

Eighteen passed by me on the way to the ring.  I smiled.  If she only knew.   It was time for In the Hood.  Cryme Tyme did their thing, getting the KC fans hyped.    Eighteen came out, wanting to know why she was there.  My music hit and it was time for my big reveal.  I won’t go into major details about it, just give you the basic rundown.   I am not a Yuki-onno, I am a human like everyone else.  You really didn’t believe I was a monster did you?   My real father is none other then eWe legend White Tiger and my mother is Android Eighteen.   I legally changed my name from Monica to Mizore.   WT had no idea I was even born.   Eighteen did, even if she denies it.   I never expected her to lay me out like she did.  I woke up to see a concerned Hollie looking down at me.  That so could have gone better.

Next up we had the tag team match that seemed to have been changed for time restraints from Round Robin to a normal one fall match.  The match was really close and it looked like it could have easily gone either way.  In the end it was the more established team of Charismatic Fury that would pin Sunshine and keep the championships with their team.   Is there anyone who can finally get those tag team off these two?   Guess we’ll find out later.

It is now time for thee Mid Eastern championship.  Randy Orton is out to finally break the Queen’s grip on the Mid Eastern title.   He would take it to Mickie looking to finally get his hands on a title.  Mickie just doesn’t want to let go.   She tries for a few cheap pins but Orton manages to escape.  Finally Mickie catches him with a low blow and drops him with a Mickie-DT.   Mickie once again retains her title.   As for Orton, he got introduced to Christopher Daniels in a post match assault.  Do we see a possible feud brewing?  Kelsi heads out to the ring for her big match.  It is time for her to finally win a championship.

The All American championship is on the line in a Russian Roulette match.   The wheel spins and we start off with a Submission match.  Everyone fought hard in the match, not wanting to be the first person eliminated.   Kelsi ends up fighting Angela on the floor when Alessandro locks the Sweet Dreams on D-Dawg.  He fights it but to no avail.  D-Dawg taps and we are down to a fatal four way, now under Table rules.   Alessandro sets up the tables and goes for the girls but Kelsi manages to knock him down for a short time.  Angela runs at her and Kelsi delivers a modified KSTFO to send Angela crashing through the table.   It is now one on one in a ladder match.   Kelsi and Alessandro fought each other for a good time, neither wanting to give up the belt.  Kelsi would suddenly drop Alessandro with a KSTFO.   She went up the ladder and almost had the belt but Alessandro would knock her off the ladder and through a table.   This would allow him to easily grab the title.  Poor Kelsi. (pouts)

We went out to check on Kelsi so I only saw a part of D-Dawg’s little promo.  It seemed like he was going to quit but then he pretty much gave his middle finger to the fans and said he was here to stay, much to their chagrin.   Kelsi was alright, just a bit shaken up.   I turned to the little monitor so I could see the next match.  Dutch Clark out to face John Steel.  This should be good.

It is an I Quit match.  We saw a whole new dark side of Dutch who went ape on Steel.   Steel wasn‘t to be counted out as he put up a great fight in his own right.  Both people wanted that title shot.   Steel would tae the advantage, going after Dutch‘s bad shoulder and causing his blood to spill everywhere.  Ewww, I still have to wrestle out there tonight.   John would make a mistake at insulting Christy which seemed to bring Dutch back to life.   He fights John off and pulls off the bandage, showing off his nasty bruise.    He would get the ring bell from their first fight and knock John into next month.   Dutch continues the assault until it is obvious that Steel is pretty much dead.  Dutch wasn’t done as he seemed to have gone mad.  Luckily the MMSW people would calm him down before he killed anyone.

Stephanie got hr review and it seemed that Jensen wasn’t all that impressed with her performance.  But being the cool guy that he is, he gave her thee chance to earn her spot as General Manager.  All she has to do is win on Ladies Night, without the Queens help.  That could be fun to see. (winks)

It is now time for my match as I walk to the ring and join in the fun of this six pack challenge.   I got to my corner and watched Gina and Michelle fight it out.  Michelle is mine to eliminate!   I saw my chance and nailed her with a “Breaking the Ice” while she was on the floor.  It hurt like hell but at least Michelle is out cold.   She got counted out along with Gina who Lita took out just seconds before.  I slide back into the ring to make sure I didn’t go down with her.  Lita attacks me and I start to feel like I am in trouble.  Luckily for me Calista tags me out so I can get a break.   I got suddenly dizzy and had to drop down to the floor.  Did I miss Harley’s tag (innocent look).  Calista missed the tag to but she didn’t miss dropping Harley’s head on the ropes.   A Reverse of Fate later and Harley is headed to the back.  Eat that Shield!  I rushed in to try and catch Lita off guard but she seemed to be ready for that.  She puts me in a sleeper and I can feel my consciousness fading.   I finally head butt her and get free.  I reverse into my own submission hold but she manages to tag in Calista.  I counter Calista with my Cold Shoulder but I’m still to dazed to capitalize.   Lita suddenly tagged herself back in.  I accidentally bump the ropes and cause Lita to fall down.   My Bad.  This allows Calista to nail a Candy Drop and send Lita to the showers.   Did I just help keep the Queens from a title. (smiles)  Calista came at me and we fought until she hit her Smexxxy Drop.  Luckily I got my foot on the ropes to save myself.   I counter and lock on my Snowbound.  She stops struggling as I watch the referee drop her hand three times.   But on the last time, her hand falls on the ropes.  That so totally should have counted.  She got up and dropped me with a Candy Drop.  She couldn’t pin though as I slowly got up.  I got to the top rope and knocked Calista down.  As soon as she got up, it was another Breaking the Ice that took me to the Shining Star championship.  The first ever!  Let another record title reign begin!

Lots of partying backstage with Hollie and Kelsi but I managed to settle them down to watch the Last Person Standing match for the Undisputed championship.   Christy takes the early advantage, using her speed to try and keep Cashmere off balance.  It wouldn’t last long as Cashmere would counter her and use some power to try and take her down.   He nails her with a spine buster on the floor and then starts choking her with power cables.  He sure does want that championship.  Christy would fight back until she tried for a Star struck through Cashmere and a popcorn cart.  Too bad that Cashmere moved and Christy ate floor.  Cashmere pins but Christy kicks out.  Not sure why anyone was surprised, takes more than that to knock Christy out.  Christy uses the same moonsault move that she did at Wrestlemania but Cashmere wouldn’t stay down for three.   Cashmere locks on the Tribulation and it seems to be over for Christy.  Too bad they suddenly had company in the Shield.   The Shield lays out both competitors until Cryme Tyme and Dutch come out to send the Shield scurrying backstage.  The fight is back on as Cashmere keeps hitting move after move but is unable to put Christy away.  Christy nailed a Whisper in the Wind but it wasn’t enough as Cashmere would nail an Omnislash and bring Christy’s title reign and undefeated streak to an end.   Poor Christy.  But what a match we got with Dutch and Cashmere next month!

The show was over and everyone was heading home.  Kelsi and Hollie decide to shower up before we leave, no not together pervs (sticks out tongue).   While they do that, I’ll give you my Ice Cold Predictions.

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS
Summer Breakdown: 7-4

Another bad night for The Experience.   Well, except for me (grins)

LADIES NIGHT
Airica Linn Vs Josie Wales
Winner: Josie
Reason: I can pronounce her name.

Calista Leon Vs Summer Rae
Winner: Calista
Reason: She isn’t a Queen

Michelle McCool Vs Mickie James
Winner: Mickie James
Reason: She is beating everyone who steps in her path.  Michelle will barely be a bump in the road

AJ Lee Vs Annie “Midnight” Fugate
Winner: Midnight
Reason: AJ’s lucky streak must end!

Stephanie McMahon Vs ???
Winner: ???
Reason: Time for a changing of the guards.

Syd Vicious Vs Hollie Winder
Winner: Syd Vicious
Reason: Sorry Hollie, but Syd is red hot right now.  We got your back if the Shield rears their ugly heads.

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

Eli the Kid Vs Thunder Dragon
Winner: Thunder Dragon
Reason: Kid looked good a few months ago, see if he can keep it up

Lyle Saito Vs D-Dawg
Winner: D-Dawg
Reason: A changed man, he won’t fail on his first outing.  

Christopher Daniels Vs Randy Orton
Winner: Daniels
Reason: Looking to get into the title match picture

CM Punk Vs Dan Desario
Winner: CM Punk
Reason: Best in the World!!

Kelsi Parr Vs Dean Ambrose
Winner: Kelsi
Reason: We will keep the Shield at bay.  You just get the job done.

Christy Chaos Vs Michael Lynch
Winner: Christy
Reason: She doesn’t want to fall into a losing streak

Dutch Clark Vs Tate Jaxon
Winner: Dutch
Reason:  Our new number one contender will make short work out of Tate

Leon Cashmere Vs Alessandro Quagliaterre
Winner: Cashmere
Reason: Our new champion.  Not to mention Alessandro is afraid of him

Well it is my time for a shower so I’ll let you go for now.   Stay tuned to Chaos and Ladies night, now on Wednesdays!   And if you haven’t already, be sure to follow me on Twitter at @eWesMizore.  Later Snow Bunnies!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum