Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#12: September 15th, 2013 Empty #12: September 15th, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:21 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Chaos #167 September 9th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Coverage: Ladies Night #42 September 11th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Chaos #168 & Ladies Night #43 September 16th & 18th, 2013

Happy Friday my little Snow Bunnies.  I tell you what, this week off has really put me behind the eight ball as the saying goes.  Chaos and Ladies Night have come and gone and we are not far off from the next set.  I’ve heard my fans screaming out for my weekly Ice Sheet so I guess it’s time for me to catch up.  So hear we go, starting off with Chaos since Ladies Night moved to Wednesday.   Seems so weird doesn’t it?  Off we go to Rosemount Illinois.

We arrived a bit late and missed most of the announcer banter.   We did get there in time to see the former Undisputed Champion Christy Chaos open the show against Michael Lynch.   Got to love squash matches huh?   Lynch walks easily into the CC Trap.   He taps out in no time and Christy scores the win.   She gets to see her hubby in action next as him and Tate make their way out.

This was a match?   Tate hits turnbuckle before being hit by a FuryBreaker.  One, two three, Dutch wins as well.  Hope Cashmere is paying attention.   I got chills watching Dutch glare down at his downed opponent.  Kelsi thought he was about to attack but instead Dutch just left.  Tate dodged a bullet there.

Next up saw Eli the Kid against Thunder Dragon.  Hollie told me that Eli use to be a student of White Tiger.   Could turn out to be interesting to see how he does.   It was a quick paced match but in the end, Thunder proved to be just a tad bit better.   He nails his Sound Wave into Boom combo and scores the big win.   The real story comes when the Shield assaults Eli after the match.  Luckily before they do too much damage, Thunder comes back to make the save.  Might we see a new team form from this?  (winks)

After the commercial we get to see our champion Leon Cashmere.  Johnny Chaos seems to be trying to butter up to him but Cashmere will have no part of it.  He pretty much just spits in Johnny’s face and walks off.  Could end up being a bad move if that little smirk of Johnny’s face.  Kelsi left for her match and me and Hollie followed to wait at the entry way just in case.

What a great attempt by Kelsi.  It was a back and forth fight before Kelsi was able to counter Ambrose’s Headlock Driver and lock him into the Sub-Parr.  We cheered and screamed for him to tap before we noticed the Shield had hit the ring.  She was so close.   We dashed out to the ring and put up a good fight but they soon overpowered us.  Lucky for us, Jack Michaels hit the ring to save the day.  Bet dad loves the fact one of his least favorite people saved his daughter.  Kelsi was alright so we headed back to our locker room in time for the next match.

And what a great match it was as Dan Desario took on CM Punk.  Punk takes early control but Dan wouldn’t stay down.  CM goes for the Anaconda Vice early before Dan counters out and steals control.  He controls the match until he manages to lock on his Photo Finish.   CM Punk gets out and does a beautiful elbow drop in honor of Randy Savage on Desario.   It wasn’t enough but the GTS afterwards turned out being enough.  CM Punk wins again!

We move backstage where we see Paul Heyman.  Wonder if he regrets dropping Punk yet?  Seems he wants to get Axel reinstated.  Johnny doesn’t seem happy about it.,  He agrees to give Axel the chance, saying he can beat Christopher Daniels next week.  Interesting.

Next we get an itnerview from CM Punk.   He reminds us that the Sons of Liberty are not done yet.  But that wasn’t the real news.  Seems he had a special challenge to a former eWe superstar.  I wasn’t sure who he meant but Hollie enlightened me.  And CM  is right, he’d never have the balls to face Punk.  So we have to wait and see what is next for Punk.  I see gold in his future myself. (grins)

We get back into action as Christopher Daniels takes on Randy Orton.  This was an amazing match.   Both guys fought back and forth, Orton getting off his rope DDT and Daniels getting off some big moves of his own.  The big spot was Orton countering the Best Moonsault Ever into an RKO.  I thought he had it but Daniels wasn’t done yet.  Finally Daniels nails his Angel Wings and it marks the end of Randy Orton.  Can anyone stop Daniels?

Next up Mickie James did a nice little promo.  She wants the All American title and Alessandro needs the Mid Eastern title.   What she suggests is the two fight for each other’s title at Dynamic Destruction.  Will Alessandro accept this challenge?   He’d be crazy not to although I think Kelsi deserves the shot more.  Anyways it is off to our main event!

What a great match between these two stars.  Each one had control and each one looked several times like he was going to put the other away.   We saw a nice submission battle, each able to find a way out of their opponents submission holds.   That is until Alessandro digs into his past and nails the finisher he use to have called the Bed Time.  It looked over for Cashmere but he somehow manages to kick out at two.   Alessandro picks Cashmere up for another but Cashmere counters out and finishes Alessandria off with the Omni Slash!  Cashmere wins again!   Johnny returns to inform Cashmere that his next opponent would be Dutch and Christy at Dynamic Destruction.  Triple Threat!   Crowd loved that one.

With the show over we gathered up to go get a bite to eat.  I hope we go to McDonalds, I can so use a McRib..or three. Onto Ladies Night!

It sure feels weird not to have to get ready for a match.  To be able to kick back and just enjoy the sights and sounds.  Personally, I think I’d rather be wrestling, but what can you do lol.   The announcers remind us that we could be seeing a new GM by the end of the night.  Or at least most of us is hoping.

The first match was Josie Wales taking on Airica Linn.  So many rumors in the back over Josie being washed up and done.  She proves this to be false as she easily dismantles Airica.  Could this be a sign of things to come for her?  I sure hope so.

We get to see the Queens preparing Stephanie for her big match.  Jensen seems to have the Queens in check as they have no idea how to help Stephanie.  Guess she really is on her own.  Must suck not knowing who you are facing.  Hollie headed out for her match yet.  We followed as well.  Hollie had an idea for payback against Syd and the Shield.  Wonder what that could be?  (innocent look)

Just desserts!  Or would it be dramatic irony?  In any event, we did our own little three person beat down to take Syd down.   Thanks to Abby for holding the referees attention long enough for us to get it off.    I know we will probably pay for it later but for right now, it felt pretty good.  Can’t believe that Hollie actually contemplated cashing in.   But she said she wants to win her first title fair and square.  We headed back to our locker room to enjoy the rest of the night off.

My Televixen title was on the line next.  Okay so it is AJ’s now but I still feel like it should be mine.  Annie Fugate is out to try and stop AJ’s lucky streak.  AJ took the fight right to Midnight who was quick to answer right back.   AJ’s lucky streak looked to stay in tact as she nailed the Shining Wizard.   She only got a two as somehow, Annie managed to kick out.    This is where she took her eye off the prize just a bit too long and ended up eating the Stroke of Midnight.   Game over, new champion!   The easy part is over Annie and the hard part has only begun. (winks)

Trixy stopped by to get a short interview with all of us.  Hollie reminded everyone she had plenty of time left on her briefcase.   I wanted to know who my next challenger will be so I said I’d keep my eyes on the show.  We shared a laugh and Trixy left.  Fun, fun. (smiles)

Next up was Calista Leon going against Summer Rae.  What was suppose to be an easy match for Calista turned into one hell of a battle.  I guess all the training with Trish is finally starting to pay off.  She took the fight to Calista but in the end, Calista counters a piledriver attempt and scores the pin, using the ropes for leverage.  A member of the Queens got beat by a cheating opponent.  The night is just full of irony . (chuckles)

Next we get to see a premade segment staring Abby Addiction.  She is furious and rightfully so.  She said that she will get her title back and the Shield will pay.  And for us to Believe in the Addiction!   I like that. (grins)

We go back to live action to see Michelle McCool take on Mickie James.   This match came about by Mickie running her mouth, imagine that.  Michelle kept control until Trish showed up to try and help Mickie out.   Heyman distracts the referee, helping out his client.  can’t either of them win on their own?   Michelle had the match won until Trish pulled the referee out.  Why would Heyman screw his own client.  Silly referee.   At least he was smart enough to get both managers away from ringside.    Mickie doesn’t like this and it ends up costing her as Michelle nails the Faith Breaker and scores the big win.   Trish gets one too as she tries to assault Michelle after the match.  Michelle gets a flawless win.  (sticks out tongue)

Next up is perhaps the most important match in Ladies Night history.  Stephanie against….wel we don’t know.   The woman has a nice figure anyway.  And she has the skills to back them up.  Stephanie fought hard to keep her job but in the end a spinning Impaler spelt the end of the McMahon era of Ladies Night and the birth of the…Grace Moretti era (mouth open in shock)  So that is where she has been all night.  Can she turn the show around?  Guess we will soon see.  That marked the end of the show so it is now time for my Ice Cold Predictions.   Cue fanfare!

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last Week: 11-2

Shame on me for doubting Hollie.  Perfect night on Chaos though. (grins)

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

Christopher Daniel Vs Curtis Axel
Winner: Axel
Reason: He wants his job back and Heyman will help him make it come true.

Kelsi Parr Vs Eva De La Cruz
Winner: Kelsi
Reason: Eva got lucky at Summer Breakdown.  It will not happen again.

Tate Jaxon vs. Aries
Winner: Aries
Reason: He is back and will want to start off with a win.

Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs CM Punk
Winner: Punk
Reason: What better way to get into the title picture then knocking off the champion

Randy Orton Vs John Steel
Winner: Steel
Reason: Rough luck losing his chance for the title.  This is his chance to score a win and get back into the title picture.

Lyle Saito Vs D-Dawg
Winner: D-Dawg
Reason: D-Dawg has debuted the new him.  Lyle is just the scape goat.

Thunder/Eli Vs The Shield
Winner: The Shield
Reason: I hate to say it but it is still three on two.  These two wont be able to get the job done.

Dutch Clark Vs Cliff Morgan
Winner:  Dutch Clark
Reason: He is preparing for the title match at Dynamic Destruction.  He isn’t going to let Cliff knock him down.

LADIES NIGHT

Calista Leon Vs Michelle McCool
Winner: Calista
Reason: She is going to find her groove one day and become a serious threat.  Michelle seems to fluctuate so I’ll give it to Calista.

Audrey Marie Vs Hollie Winder
Winner: Hollie
Reason: No way Hollie lets the runt of the Queens upset her

Annie “Midnight” Fugate Vs Summer Rae
Winner: Annie
Reason: Summer has improved a lot since Trish but Annie won’t let go oof a title it took her so long to win so easily

Abby Addiction Vs Mizore
Winner: Wait….what??
Reason: What did I ever do to you Grace??

Mickie James Vs Angela Fortin
Winner: Angela
Reason:  Mickie rules against men but seems to fall flat against other divas.  Angela takes this one

Well that does it for this week.  Make sure to follow me on Twitter at @eWesMizore.   See you next week. (peace sign)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum