Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#13: September 22nd, 2013 Empty #13: September 22nd, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:26 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Chaos #168 September 16th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Coverage: Ladies Night #43 September 18th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Chaos #169 & Ladies Night #44 September 23rd & 25th, 2013

Can you believe that the eWe actually had Justin White do the blog for Chaos?  What kind of crap is that?  If the eWe needed a blog done, they should have came and knocked on my door.  Whatever though, it is what it is.  We had another great week of action as we close even closer to Dynamic Destruction.  And since you didn’t get to see it for yourself, let me give you the real deal on what happens, minus the Justin White innuendos.   Onward Snow Bunnies!

The show opened with the normal banter between the announcers.  The workers were rushing around everywhere trying to find out what was wrong with the feed.  They finally decided it was on the Nexus end and there was nothing we could do.  The show had to go on so we moved to the ring for the opening contest.  

Curtis Axel was out first to try to win back his job against Christopher Daniels.   Or at least I thought he wanted his job back.  In all fairness, he didn’t look anything like he did during the time he was feuding with Mickie James.   Curtis disposes of him relatively easily and now we might have officially seen the end of Axel.  And for Heyman, that is far from perfect.  (grins)

Next up we get  an interview from Christy Chaos.  She is ready to get her title back but seems to be worried about the whereabouts of Dutch Clark.    Is something up with Dutch or is this all part of some master plan.  Guess we will see come Dynamic Destruction.

Back to ringside we go with the returning Aries taking on Tate Jaxon.  Aries is out to solidify his name and that is just what he did, steamrolling Tate.  Side note, how dare White steal my parenthesis motions.  I’m so telling dad on him.  (glare)

After a commercial we came back to find Alessandro in the ring, ready for CM Punk.  Or at least he should have been ready.  He looked really off as CM Punk tore him apart.  As much as I’d love to see Kelsi get the next title shot, Punk might have just boosted his way into the next shot.  At least in my opinion.

After another commercial we see Eli and Thunder Dragon face off with the Shield.    Regardless what Steel said, the Knights of the Fans looked awesome as a team.  They had the Shield on their heels for most of the night until Ambrose jumped in and caused the disqualification.  They thought they were going to dispose of the Knights but then Jack Michaels came out, chasing them away.  What’s the matter boys?  Scared of an “old man”?

Jack got a microphone and pretty much drew the line in the sand to the Shield.   He challenged Dean Ambrose to go one on one at Dynamic Destruction.  The crowd erupted!   Let’s see how the Shield does when someone fights them head to head.  Just hope Jack has some backup.

We are back to the ring where John Steel took on Randy Orton is what turned out to be a great match.  They fought back and forth but it was Steel who caused Orton to make one mistake and put him away with the Steel drop.  This guy is so close to possibly becoming a champion one day.  Let’s just hope his winning ways can continue.  Kelsi was up next against Eva De La Cruz.  Hollie made this weird growling noise in her throat.  It was kind of creepy.

Kelsi took the fight to Eva but for some reason, she didn’t seem to be completely on her game.  She made a few mistakes and the last one cost us the win.  Eva once again beats a member of the Experience.  Come on girls, do I need to beat her and show you how its done? (thumbs up)

Next up we heard from Alessandro.  Seems he does not accept Mickie’s challenge unless Mickie apologizes and calls him Alessandro Quagliaterre and not Abdul Q.  What the hell is an Abdul Q anyways?  Anyways Alessandro is ready for DD and whoever his opponent just happens to be.   Will Mickie do it and get her title shot?  I wouldn’t if I was here, she’d sure hate to lose her title. (sticks out tongue)

Next up we see D-Dawg against Lyle Saito.  Saito seems to have learned something from this Blue Panther guy as he took the fight right to the Dawg.  But he just doesn’t seem to be quite there yet as D-Dawg is able to put him away and score a win.  Another possible contender in the All American or Mid-Eastern title picture?  Guess we will see.

We saw an online interview with Dutch Clark.  He too is ready for Dynamic Destruction but seems not to be completely with us.  He seemed to lose his train of thought a few times, specially as it came to Christy.  Again I wonder if he is really losing it or if this is some kind of master plan.   I can’t wait for the Undisputed match at Dynamic Destruction!  (Big Grin)

Speaking of which, he came out to the ring to take on Cliff Morgan in the main event.   Regardless of what Justin White thought, this was no doubt the match of the card.  Both of them had it won so many times.  Dutch was hungrier and ended up putting Cliff away to score the win and some momentum.  Good job Cliff, keep your head up.  (smiles)

We aren’t done yet as Johnny Chaos comes out.  Shouldn’t he be on the phone with Nexus trying to figure out why our show isn’t airing?  He did make a great match for next week.  Charismatic Fury taking on Leon Cashmere and Alessandro Quagliaterre.  Bet Twitter exploded after that announcement.   The show ended there and we headed to the hotel room for the night.  It is time to head for Ladies Night.  God help me!

The show opened with poor Kelly doing commentary all by herself.  Poor thing although it has to be better then having Justin out there, am I right? Well we got to hear from our new General Manager almost right off the bat.  She saw that Kelly was lonely too and sent out Stephanie McMahon to be her new broadcast partner.  How degrading for the leader of the Queens.  She let us all know she wasn’t happy about it either.  Hollie headed out for the ring, ready for her big match.  She forgot her briefcase so I got to hold it for a while!  Yay! (Big Grin)

Hollie made short work out of Audrey.  Sure Audrey had her moments but Hollie never looked like she was in any real danger.  An Adler Drop later and the Queens suffer another loss.  Hollie showed off for a moment before heading back to join me.  Guess I have to give her briefcase back. (frowns)

Calista and Michelle were up next.  Rumor had it that the winner of this would face me at Dynamic Destruction so I set up a little straighter.   Nothing happened though as Syd came out and put them both away.   She started to run her mouth until Grace came out and put her in her place.  She makes the match at DD a steel cage match.  Now Syd will have no where to hide.  Three time champion in Abby’s future!

Next up Mickie James came out to take on Angela Fortin.  Mickie put up a great fight but her luck on Ladies Night seems to be pretty bad.  Mickie walks into the 50,000 volts of compliance and has no choice but to tap out.  Angela wins on her return to Ladies Night.  More importantly, the Queens lose yet again.  Bet that made Stephanie’s day.

Josie is in Grace’s office, wanting to know why she wasn’t booked.   Grace told her that she had plans for her in the future and Josie had better be ready.  She gave Joy quite the strange look.  The cameras cut away before we could see just what she had in store.  Hollie said that was probably a good thing.  (shrugs)

Annie Fugate was out next to defend my….I mean her Televixen championship .  Some people believed that Annie’s title reign would be as short lived as AJ’s was, but not if she has anything to say about it.  Summer has improved by leaps and bounds.  She dominated most of the match but Annie was able to nail the Stroke of Midnight out of nowhere to put the Queen member away.  Two tough loses in a row now for poor Summer.  Even if she is a Queen, I hope she keeps trying because I think she can easily rise above the Queens.  I tried to run off but Hollie and Kelsi forced me to go out to the ring to face Abby.  Time to suck it up and give it my best. (weak smile)

So if anyone wants to question just how tough Abby is, I can give you an idea.  It seemed no matter what I hit her with, she just wasn’t going to go down.  I had her down several times but I felt like her energy was barely depleting.  I thought I had her when I set her up for the Cold Shoulder but she countered it with the Recovery.  Before I could get my air back, she had leapt off the turnbuckle and finished me with the Overdose to get the win.   After the match, Abby helped me up and told me I did a good job.  I left the ring to allow her to celebrate.

I got backstage and was told what a good job I did several times.  I don’t see how losing is a good job but whatever.    They started changing to get ready to go to the hotel room for the night, after getting me some McRibs to celebrate the good job I did.  Hey, who am I to turn down a McRib or two…or three.  But first, it is time for my Ice Cold Predictions!  (cue fanfare)

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last Week: 8-3

I’m going to be perfect one week if it’s the last thing I do!

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

Randy Orton Vs Eli the Kid
Winner: Randy Orton
Reason: The Kid is looking to improve.  Too bad he has to deal with a  viper

JTG Vs Lyle Saito
Winner: JTG
Reason: Who’s time?  Cryme Tyme!

Kelsi Parr Vs Angela Fortin
Winner: Angela
Reason: Kelsi hasn’t been fairing to well lately while Angela has been red hot.  Kelsi better step it up in a big way.

D-Dawg Vs Cliff Morgan
Winner: Cliff Morgan
Reason:  I flipped a quarter.  It fell off the table and rolled under the couch.   I asked Kelsi to pick a number and she said zero.  We argued about if zero is odd or even.  Finally I just decided to go with Cliff cause his name comes first alphabetically.  

Charismatic Fury Vs Allesandro/Cashmere
Winner: Charismatic Fury
Reason: They have been a team for a long time.  Cashmere and Alessandro aren’t exactly the best of friends.  That’s why our tag team champions win again!

LADIES NIGHT

Audrey Marie Vs Sunshine
Winner: Sunshine
Reason: Audrey needs some quiet time away to get on her game.  Just saying

Torrie Wilson Vs Summer Rae
Winner: Summer Rae
Reason: Summer might actually have a bright future here.  She easily puts away the returning Torrie Wilson.

Mickie James Vs Mizore
Winner: Epp.
Reason: Mickie James is tough and she has been wanting a piece of me since Wrestlemania.  But I refuse to lose two weeks in a row.  Come get some Mickie!

Annie Fugate Vs AJ Lee
Winner: Annie
Reason: She did it before and she can do it again!

Calista Leon Vs Michelle McCool
Winner: Michelle McCool
Reason: At least I hope so.  I’ve been wanting a piece of her since right after Wrestlemania.  I’ll make sure to turn her into a flawless popsicle!

That about does it for this edition of the Ice Sheet.  Again I invite you to follow me on Twitter at @eWesMizore.  Have a great night! (Big grin)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum