Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#2: June 5th, 2013 Empty #2: June 5th, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:27 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: WrestleMania Nine May 26th, 2013
Predictions: Ladies Night #37 & Chaos #160 June 8th & 10th, 2013
Show Link: Here

I DID IT!  I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!  I just can’t believe it.  Even as I sit here with my reflection bouncing off the plate of the Televixen championship, I’m still in disbelief.  I’m almost afraid that I will fall asleep and wake up to find out this was all a dream and Wrestlemania is still to come.   I’ve asked Hollie to pinch me a dozen times now and despite the lingering pain, I still can’t believe this is true.   Even after Kelsi had to bring me down by reminding me that I have to defend the title every single week.   And if I really want the Queen of the Ring, I’m going to have to beat the likes of Hollie, Mickie, Trish, among others.    But I’ll freeze that bridge when I get there, for now I’m just going to live up the life of a champion!

What a spectacle Wrestlemania is.   I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many people in one place at one time.   These big security guards were everywhere, keeping the fans away from us.   I did get to spend some time with Hollie and Kelsi signing autographs at this special stand they had set up.  Hollie said she will get me some shirts made up later.  I was just happy signing the new Experience shirts.  Available online at shopeWe.com.  (thumbs up)

So this is the part where I go back over the show.  Sadly, I missed most of the preshow.   Between Hollie and Kelsi wanting to do the finishing touches on preparing for our matches and Johnny Chaos stopping by to give me my entry number for the TV match, the show was pretty much underway before I got in front of a TV.   I understand that AJ won her match, Astor Lane won the match she dropped in on and The Undertaker decimated Rebel and Arch Angel.   I arrived just in time to hear Kayne West sing the National Anthem.  I finally got a moment to sit down and drink some water as the opening video played.  I got chills.   That brought us to our opening match, Mickie James defending the Mid-Eastern championship against Leo Kat.  MickieMania is on the line from the opening bell.  How would it turn out?  Well Leo put up a fair fight but Mickie was just way to much for him.    She looks as hungry as I have ever seen her and I was a bit worried as I knew she would be resting up for our match soon.

What was Astor Lane doing coming out of Dutch’s locker room?   How can he do something like that to Christy with her huge match coming up.   Christy looks pretty fired up, but so does everyone else in the Gauntlet who are pretty much already putting their name tags on her belt.  I think a lot of them are going to be in for a disappointing night.   Well at least ten of the eleven will be.   Go Christy!

Next up we saw the Divas championship on the line as Mallory Costas defended against Abby Addiction.   Abby looked fired up and Mallory looked out of whack.   Hollie said she was probably wore out from being banged by Johnny (eww)   No matter what, Abby won and is the two time champion.  At least she doesn't have to worry about the Ladies Choice winner cashing in on her, at least for now.   The knock came to the door to tell me to go to the waiting area for my match.  

So I set in the little area, watching Josie and Kristy fighting in the ring.  Jessie was watching it next to me as Mickie stared daggers through one of us.  I was glad when the buzzer rang and I was able to go out.   Kristy wanted me help her with Josie and she would let me get the pin.  I was pretty pissed when  she stole my pin.  I let a bit of my temper show and I’m sorry about that.  But it did me some good as I pinned Kristy and was the champion!   Too bad I forgot that I didn’t have to be the one pinned and allowed Mickie to take it back so soon.   I went back on the offense until I saw Mickie’s foot coming and then things went dark for a few.   I came too and looked at the clock to see a little over a minute left.  Josie was nowhere to be seen and Mickie was busy with Jessie.   I saw Kristy on her stomach and knew I had to grab the submission.   I held on for dear life, not daring to look at the clock.   I felt Kristy curse and tap out but I also heard the bell ring at the same time.  I wasn’t sure until the referee handed me the title.   Then Hollie was hugging me and my music was playing.   It was so unreal.   I saw the Queens attacking Jesse.  I wanted to go help but Hollie said she had it coming.  I didn’t think much else on it, hey, I had a title to celebrate!  Hollie told me I had to wash the Skank off of it.   Not sure what Skank is but I gave it a good washing in the locker room.

Cryme Tyme is so funny.  First they tried to sell Misty back her own weeds (why anyone would want weeds is beyond me, most people kill them out of their gardens.)  Then they had a wedding ring they sold to AJ who suddenly said it was from Orton.  That is one strange little girl.

Next up was the tag team match.  I didn’t get to see much of it since Hollie was busy trying to get me to celebrate and Kelsi was yelling at her to get ready for her own match plus they kept coming by to get pictures of me with the title.   I did get to see the Queens eliminate Rikku and spend half the match pounding on Eighteen.   She almost fought back but the numbers game ended up being too much for her.   She looked pissed as she headed to the back.   I’ve seen a bit of her temper and have a feeling that Christy will be getting the blunt of it in the main event.  Hope she is ready.

Seems that Jensen’s dad ended up cancelling his plans.  At least Kristy appears to have gotten a nice pick me up at the end off the show.   Go Michael Go!  Hollie has taken a deep breath and headed for the ring.  Me and Kelsi are now glued to the set.

What a match the Ladies Choice match was.  The amount of times me and Kelsi jumped up, thinking she was getting the briefcase just for her to be knocked away.   Not sure who these female Shield people are but they sure put a hurting on Alexis.  Serves her right trying to walk out of this great match.  We tried to keep our eyes on Hollie to see how she was doing.  Kelsi kept reminding me that I had to sit tight and couldn’t go out there, specially when Hollie goes through the table.  I thought she was done for but she kept fighting back.   I couldn’t believe she had the match won and went for that Senton Bomb.  Kelsi said she was making it good for the fans but I still think it was crazy.  Finally Hollie was able to pull down the briefcase..  Kelsi and I were hoping all around the room as Hollie’s music was playing.  We had now done two out of the three goals we set up to do.  Kelsi was beaming with confidence now, telling me that we would own the world at the end of the night.   Hollie came back and showed off the briefcase to us.  She then sat down at the back table, telling us she had a bit of art work to do on the briefcase.   Wonder what she has in mind.

Now Angela was coming out of Dutch’s locker room.    Is he even going to have any strength left for the MITB match?   Christy was looking furious now.  I hope she isn’t losing her focus for the main event.

Next up was the King of Kings championship.  We got a surprise as WT came by and congratulated Hollie on her win.   He even gave me a hug and congratulated me.  He sat down and watched the next match without much expression.  Triple H did one of his trademark entrances, getting the fans pumped up.   Triple H and Angela put up a hell of a match until Stephanie had to get involved.   My mouth hit the floor when I saw Triple H pedigree his own wife.   Hollie cheered it but WT just watched on expressionless.   Maybe he should have let his wife help as Angela would shortly put him away to become the new champion.   That‘s three new champions and only one title retained.   Things are looking bleak for Christy.   WT just stood up and walked out without a word.    Guess he is getting focused for his match later.

Eva had a few words for the eWe nation, specially to Hollie.  Hollie listened to it intently before rolling her eyes and saying anytime you’re ready.    Do I sense a feud building?

I don’t even know what to say about the Money in the Bank match.  Hollie was so loud cheering for Kelsi through the match, I could barely hear what was going on.   I was worried she would be out of her element in this match but she put up a great fight.   What was up with her helping Mickie?  I know they have some kind of respect thing for each other.   Guess they wanted to wear out the guys.   I thought she was out for good when Mickie monkey flipped her over.  How the hell did Mickie have anything left in her.  Got to give her credit for wanting it so much, specially since she was sitting at two and two on the night.   Again Kelsi looked to be gaining some momentum until she got blasted with that Purple Haze.  I wanted to run her some water down to wash out her eyes but Hollie said no.  Why do they keep doing that to me?   The end came quick as Cashmere got his hands on the suitcase/  He deserves it.  I really thought Kelsi would at least get the All American title but Dutch beat her too it.   We sat in stunned silence as Dutch and Cashmere celebrated their rewards.  We comforted Kelsi when she got back but she told us not to worry about it.  I wanted to talk with Kelsi to try and cheer her up but she said we had to get close to ringside just in case.    Might be fun to watch the match from ringside.

Next up was the match between White Tiger and Johnny Chaos.   I’ve never seen WT so fired up.  He even jumped Johnny before the match.   I thought it was over quick when Johnny used the chair, but then he changed the rules of the match.  Can he do that?  I guess so cause the match continued.   It was pretty back and forth until WT locked on the Tiger Snare.  Triple H and Cashmere laughed at Hollie who was yelling for Johnny to tap.  The Shield’s music hit and WT gave us the sign.  We ran out and surrounded the ring.  You could tell the Shield wasn’t expecting that!  (HA!)   I noticed Eighteen was standing with me as we were looking at Roman Reigns.  Eighteen told me to make sure I better have her back.    That was a mean looking man.  Good thing he was completely terrified of me.  (or maybe of Eighteen, who knows)   I was embarrassed that I jumped back when Eighteen moved and Roman came at me.  I then remembered I had my title to hit him with but by then Eighteen was back and he had bailed.   The match went on a bit longer before WT was caught and finished off by Johnny Chaos.   He was disappointed and refused the help to the back.  I heard Johnny make the open challenge for Wrestlemania Ten.  Talk about putting your foot in your mouth, wonder who will take him up on his offer.

First we saw that Dutch was getting bandaged up from the match with his buddy Derek Daniels.  Nothing that interesting there.  Eighteen was handed her entry number for the Guantlet.  Based on the look on her face, I don’t think she got the number she wanted.  Now she is furious.  Things looking even more bleak for poor Christy, but I believe in her!

We got back to our locker room and set in for the main event.  You could hear a pin drop in the back as everyone was glued to their Tvs for the huge match.  Nelly came out to perform “Heart of the Champion”, Christy’s one time Entrance song.  Not sure who Spider was, but it got a laugh from Hollie and Kelsi.   We exploded when Christy hit that small package and eliminated Nero in no time.  Her first win and a former champion to boot.  Psychotica was out next, giving Christy a hell of a fight.  I loved the fact that she brought in the chair and tricked Psychotica into using it.  She took a nasty chair shot but she made it through her second opponent.  Only eight to go.   Mister Man was next out.  He put up a good fight but he got side blasted by Mickie.  She probably should have hit Christy but it was enough to give Christy the win over her third opponent.  Seven people left and Mickie James is already out there.   Mickie gave Christy one hell of a fight for almost ten minutes.  Several times I thought that Christy had met her match against someone who looked like she could barely walk.  But a sudden Star Struck was enough to put an end to Mickie and MickieMania.  Christy looks so wore out after her forth opponent but with six people left, she better muster some strength from somewhere.  I ran to the cooler to grab some drinks for us as Sonic the Hedgehog’s music hit.

I got back in time to see Sonic run some offense before a Charismatic Crush put an end to his night.  Five opponents down, Christy is now halfway through the fight.  She must have realized this because she seems to have gathered up some stored energy.  D-Dawg was out next.   He wore her down some more but the fight ended up on the floor.  A nasty back body drop would take D-Dawg out long enough to be counted out.  Christy keeps finding a way to win and Hollie and Kelsi are cheering like they are big Christy Chaos fans.  But with Cashmere, Steel, Eighteen, and Alessandro still to come; I’m still concerned about her chances.  Even more concerned when John Steel came out.  These two have been feuding for weeks now and it finally comes to a head.   Steel was a bit cocky going into this match but he pretty much dominated Christy.  I laughed when he hit Melina off the apron, serves her right for cheating.  Christy with a quick roll up and steel is off to the showers.  I’m starting to really believe she can do it.  I hear a lot of cheering from the halls, seems we aren’t the only ones in Christy’s corner!  We exchange a few double high fives as Alessandro is net to come out.  That killed our celebration as we set back down to watch this.

We shouldn’t have.   Alessandro tapped out so quick, we hardly knew what happened.   But we were suddenly up cheering again.  She only has two people left to get through.  Cashmere and Eighteen, both of which weren’t one hundred percent.  Could she do it?  Here comes Cashmere, the Money in the Bank winner (sorry Kelsi)   Cashmere meant business and was out there to put her away.  I couldn’t believe she kept kicking out after every move and even making it to the ropes in the submission.  Guess that’s what Cashmere gets for being a nice guy.   He even hit his finisher but Christy was lucky enough to make it to the floor.  Part of me still wanted her to win but another part of me didn’t want to see her in a body cast just to retain her title.  I kept cheering for her though.   She managed to counter and took him down long enough to get him counted out!  The explosion from the backstage was deafening as Christy was down to a one on one match to hold her title.   The cheers dropped to deafening silence as Trouble played and Eighteen walked out.   Kelsi said Christy is doomed and Hollie started yelling for Christy to get up.  It’s madness!

Eighteen wasn’t as vicious as I thought she would be.   Seems she really wanted a real fight out of Christy.  Christy ducked her out of the ring and took a nine count before getting in.  We cheered as she suddenly hit Eighteen with the Whisper in the Wind.  Where does she keep coming up with this momentum?  Eighteen had Christy out on the floor but she broke the count instead of taking the count out win.  Hollie mentioned something about letting Christy hang around but Kelsi said that there was no way Christy could muster a fall.  I was just excited to be watching this great match.   Johnny came out and the whole back room booed.  How dare him ruin this big match.  He even cost Eighteen to be eliminated.  Christy was still the champion…until Johnny announced himself as the last participant, now no DQ.  What a bunch of crap.  Thank goodness for Dutch and Derek crashing the car into the ring.  I’m glad I decided to stay in the locker room.  After Dutch would beat Johnny senseless, Christy would get the pin and officially still be the champion.   If eleven people in a row couldn’t take that belt from her, I’m not sure anyone can.   And to top it off, we got Johnny and Dutch at Wrestlemania Ten!    It was one hell of a show and I can’t wait for next week and the return of Ladies Night!  On that note, let’s see how I did on last weeks Ice Cold Predictions.  

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS
Wrestlemania Record: 7-2

Not bad right!   Let's move on and make my predictions for the two shows this weekend.

LADIES NIGHT
Trish Stratus Vs. Summer Rae
Winner: Trish
Reason: Summer is new and while yes I am new and won a title, this is Trish we are talking about facing her student.  Class is in session.

Hollie Winder Vs Audrey Marie
Winner: Hollie
Reason:  Mickie’s student against my teacher.  Hollie is riding high after winning that briefcase and won’t let this little rookie rain on her parade.

Mickie James Vs Beth Phoenix
Winner: Mickie James
Reason: Wrestlemania didn’t quite turn out the way she hoped.   I’m looking for her to get back on track for her next goal, becoming the Queen of the Ring.

Layla Vs Lita
Winner: Layla
Reason: A former Televixen champion, she wants back in the championship picture.   Lita is going to be rusty so chalk one up for Layla.

Mizore Vs Michelle McCool
Winner: Me
Reason: I have to defend my title through the whole tournament (Surprised)  I’m not losing on my first title defense so McCool had better bring her A game. (Thumbs up)

Syd Vicious Vs AJ Lee
Winner: AJ Lee
Reason: Syd is new so I don’t know how she can do.  Crazy little AJ moves onto the next round.

Josie Wales Vs Calista Leon
Winner: Josie
Reason:  By now Josie has to be getting some kicks to her backside to get herself back on track.  This is the match where she turns everything around.

Kendra Steel Vs Baby Doll
Winner: Kendra Steel
Reason: Baby Doll might be a veteran, but I just see Kendra scoring the big win.  Baby Doll might pull the upset though, so you never know.

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs Kurt Orton
Winner: Alessandro
Reason: He had a very disappointing Wrestlemania and will be looking to get back on track with his goal of winning King of Xtreme.  

Leon Cashmere Vs Rampage Jackson
Winner: Cashmere
Reason: Mr. Money in the Bank!

John Steel Vs AJ Styles
Winner: John Steel
Reason: He isn’t as good as he thinks he is but he is more then good enough to knock off Styles

Kelsi Parr Vs Randy Orton
Winner: Kelsi
Reason:  She was very disappointed after WM but we will get her back on track in time to dispatch Orton

Mickie James Vs Shad Gaspard
Winner: Mickie
Reason: See LC predictions (winks)

Aries Vs CM Punk
Winner: Aries
Reason: I think I’m seeing double…… Seriously though, I see Aries easily dispatching the so called Best in the World.  

D-Dawg Vs Michelangelo Argento
Winner: Michelangelo
Reason: D-Dawg never seems to give his bet on Chaos.  Hopefully he will with a spot in the King of Xtreme tournament on the line.

Astor Lane Vs Kaz
Winner: Astor
Reason: Was really impressed with her preshow victory.   Or so I heard since I missed the preshow (frowns)

Saviatore Vs Johnny Rebel
Winner: Saviatore
Reason: I like saying his name.

Cliff Morgan Vs Misty Haze
Winner: Misty
Reason:  She looked good in the MITB match.  I’ll give her this one.

Nero Phoenix Vs Eva De La Cruz
Winner: Nero
Reason: I still like this guy and despite him getting owned at Wrestlemania, I’m hoping he can bounce back and win this.

Well that is it from Wrestlemania.  I’m going to go get some rest so I’ll be ready for the flight.  Going to be sad seeing Kelsi go a separate direction then us but we will meet up after Chaos, all of us onto round two!  Thanks for reading Snow Bunnies!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum