Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#3: June 12th, 2013 Empty #3: June 12th, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:42 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Ladies Night #37 June 8th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Coverage: Chaos #160 June 10th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Ladies Night #38 & Chaos #161 June 15th & 17th, 2013

Well things didn’t quite go as I had planned on the return of Ladies Night.   After the high I was riding after Wrestlemania, I never would have dreamed that I’d be out of the Queen of the Ring tournament so quick.   But in the long run, I get to hang onto the Televixen championship.  It is a bit bitter sweet.   All I can do is shake it off and get ready for my next title defense.  And to cheer on Hollie and Kelsi in their respective tournaments.   Not to mention get ready for the tag team battle royal.  We talked about it and decided that we all might enter to give the Experience a better chance of two of us winning.  Can you see me with a championship over each shoulder? *Grins*  

Not sure what was up with the Nexus all weekend.  It seemed that neither one of our shows got to air.   Good thing I am here to give you all the play by play for both shows.  I know Kenny did it first but we both know that I am much cuter than he is. *winks*

So Ladies Night started off with Stephanie McMahon retaking her role as the General Manager of Ladies Night.  Hollie groaned.   I understand, she is like the leader of the Queens and now she runs the show.  I’m sure that ends well for anyone who is anti-Queens.   Speaking of them, our opening match was Beth against Mickie.  Beth just laid down and allowed Mickie to pin her.   I was confused by this.  Hollie said sometimes people do this to help each other out.   I asked if she would ever lay down for me and she said hell no and that I better never lay down for her.   I’m still confused.  *shrugs*

Next up we got to see the debut of Syd Vicious against AJ Lee.  I’m still pretty sure that AJ isn’t playing with all the cards in her deck.   She put up a nice fight but Syd was way to focused on getting the win.  She put AJ away and looks pretty focused for the tournament.   Everybody better watch out for her.

The Queens were then shown backstage celebrating with our General Manager.   They claimed that this was their show and no one was going to stop them from dominating.   We may not have teams like Divalution or the Red Birds anymore, but they will find more then enough people to stand in their way.   Side note if Amelia was to return, what would her and Abby’s new name be?  Abby isn’t exactly a red bird anymore.

Speaking of the Queens, Lita must have forgot she had a match this week.  Layla went out there and tossed her aside like she was nothing.  That would make the Queens zero for one when they have a real opponent.   Layla’s night didn’t end well as she was jumped by Michelle McCool.  Not sure what that was all about, but Michelle should be worrying about me later in the night.

Trish would take on her student Summer next.  Summer put some of her new found skills to the test but Trish had the experience and easily put her student away.  I guess school is still in session.  Wonder how I would fare against my own teacher.  Guess I’ll have to wait a while to find out. *shrugs*

Next up was Calista Leon against Josie Wales.   Josie looked sharp but she still just couldn’t seem to put Calista away.   Calista scored the big win and Josie added another loss to her long list.  I like her and really hope she can finally rebound one week.  I’d love to face her again but I want her at her very best.   Maybe this Grace lady can finally get her back on track.

The cameras watched as we talked about how we weren’t going to let the Queens dominate the show.  I wish they hadn’t aired that as now we are all targets of the Queens.  And they do outnumber us about two to one.   We should have done some recruiting of our own first.  Hollie said that if I want to be a wrestler, I need to be ready for war.  For now, I just need to be ready to watch Hollie’s match.   And her back. *thumbs up*

We followed Hollie to the entry way and watched from the entrance to the fans seating.   The fans didn’t see us luckily so we could watch Hollie.  Her match was up next as she faced Audrey Marie.   Mickie must be doing a good job with her because I felt she gave Hollie a lot of trouble.   Hollie finally managed to hit the move to put her opponent away.  We  cheered for her until we saw the Queens heading out after her.   We rushed down through the fans and stopped them dead in their tracks.  I had the title raised as a weapon and Kelsi looked fierce.  The Queens backed away.  Guess they aren’t as tough as we thought.   We left through the fans and got to sing autographs.  Seems I’m picking up a few fans as I signed a few pictures people had of me.  Yay! *Big grin*

We got back to the locker room in time to see most of Baby Doll and Kendra Steel.   Baby Doll was here before and Kelsi said she was pretty good.  To bad on this night, Kendra was just a little bit better.    Kendra goes onto the next round of the tournament.  Hollie is updating the rankings as the show goes and its looking like I might be facing Layla next week if I defeat Michelle.  Speaking of that, it was time for me to head to the ring.

I passed by Angela getting interviewed.  She was interrupted by Stephanie who said she had a surprise opponent for Amelia next week.   Guess she is still peeved about her husband losing at Wrestlemania.  Angela wished me luck as I passed by her, giving me a quick pat on my shoulder.   I got excited as I went to the curtain with my Televixen championship in hand.  Hope I won’t be kissing it goodbye.

What a fight I was in.  Michelle came out of the gates swinging and I felt nothing that I tried to do was working.  I was really starting to get worried when I finally connected with a counter and was able to take control.  We fought back and forth a while and I was getting tired when I realized the assault of Michelle had stopped.  I looked over to see that she was being attacked by Layla and Maryse.   The referee was ringing the bell and my second match was over.  I was in shock when I realized that I had been disqualified.   Why?  I didn’t ask for Layla or Maryse to come out and help me.   The referee handed me back my title, reminding me that the title can’t change hands on a disqualification.   Guess I can’t complain too much.

We thought the show was over but then Abby came out to the ring.   We teased Hollie about cashing in right now but she just laughed it off.   Baby Doll came out and challenged Abby to a match.   Seems we got a non title match next week.  Can Baby Doll defeat the champ?  The show ended and we rushed off to the rental car so we could go a few towns over to Chaos.

Chaos was a madhouse.  We got to the arena to be informed that the matches could start at anytime!  Immediately took off to find Randy Orton.  We got to the locker room in time to watch Kaz dismantle Aster.  After her performance at Wrestlemania, I really thought she would fare better.  We will see how well Kaz does next week.

We had so many fights going on at once it was really hard to keep tabs on everything.   D-Dawg would finally get Michelangelo into the ring and put him down right away.   Bout time we see D-Dawg score a win.

Hollie would tap me like crazy and point over to Orton and Kelsi.  Kelsi would hit her finisher and put Orton away.  We cheered like crazy as Kelsi gets to move onto the next round.  I’m the only one who failed to get into the second round. *pouts*

We missed seeing Aries take out CM Punk and the loss of an announce table.  How can this madness just continue, we had three matches in a two minute span.

We heard a commotion and looked outside in the hall to see Alessandro standing on a bloody wreck that I believe use to be Kurt Orton.   The look on his face was scary, I’m glad I don’t have to run into him anytime soon.

We looked at the TV again to see Steel run over AJ Styles.   Hollie is having hell trying to keep up with what is going on for her tournament rankings.  Things grew quiet as we saw some guy named Jimmy Justice was shown to be Johnny Chaos’ Chief Assistant..  I had no idea he was an Indian.   He would ruffle the feathers of Triple H right off the bat.  Not the best way to start your career.

Cashmere was up next against Rampage Jackson.  I was ready to see a real match but Cashmere decided to show his briefcase to Rampage in an extreme closeup.  Now Rampage can see the briefcase every time he sees the new dint in his head.   Kelsi was back and seemed extra happy to see Cashmere win.  Hmmm.

We saw Johnny in his office.  Seems he has to do something he doesn’t want to do.  Triple H barged in and demanded a match which he got.  Can’t wait to see him in action next week.  He would then appear at ringside with the new tag team championship belts.  So pretty….   He announced that the titles were unfrozen and there would be a battle royal next week to decide the contenders.   Hollie and Kelsi are excited about this.   They missed the announcement that the titles would be on the line next week against the Queens.  I told them and they scoffed, saying Dutch and Christy would still be champs.  I hope so, they haven’t been getting along too great lately.   Christy wasn’t done yet as Eighteen made her way to the ring.  Eighteen wanted the fresh Christy at Royal Flush and Christy accepted.  I kind of feel like there are other people who deserve the shot more but it is still going to be a fun match to watch.

Mickie James and Shad were out next to finally have another match.  Trish showed some of her goods to Shad and that allowed Mickie to roll him up and get the win.  Seems Cryme Tyme doesn’t have much luck against Hardcore Stratusfaction.  I hope that Dutch and Christy are better prepared.  

Next we finally got a real match as Johnny Rebel took on Salvatore.   He is kind of cute, reminds me of an actor I saw on this TV show once.   I said that and Hollie reminded me that he was Abby’s boyfriend, not sure what that had to do with anything.    He managed to score the big win and even shake his opponents hand afterwards.  Guess that is an Italian thing.    Hollie told Kelsi that he was most likely her next opponent.   Kelsi just nodded, not sure how to read that.

White Tiger is on the scene talking to Angela Fortin.  Hollie is glued to the set and I think she is even drooling slightly.  She is so weird.  Seems WT will have to wait to find out if he gets the title shot at Royal Flush, thanks to Dutch Clark.  Wonder what they have in store for White Tiger?   He was gone and Hollie was back to checking out her rankings.

Cliff and Misty was out next for a great match.   Well it was great until Psychotica got involved.   That was all she wrote for poor Cliff as he felt the baseball bat over his head.   Bummer that he lost his debut match.  Hopefully he can rebound quickly.   Misty goes unto the next round.

We were in shock next as Triple H was hit by a car in the parking lot.  The whole arena went into stunned silence.  I can assure you that the three of us were in the locker room at the time.  Who else could have done such a thing?  Hopefully he makes a full and quick recovery.

The final match of the night would see Nero against Eva.  It was a great match but in the end, Nero was able too put Eva away with a big move off the stage.  Nero won and goes onto the next round.  I’m so happy for him.  Hollie snickered when they were pulling Eva from the wreckage.  I still feel like there is something brewing there.   But that brought the show to an end as we prepared to get ready to head for the hotel.   Before that though, I got next weeks cards.   That means it is that time again.

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last Week: 14-5

Still a winning record!

LADIES NIGHT

Mizore© Vs. Melina Perez
Winner: Me
Reason: I don‘t like losing, it sucks.   For that very reason, there is no way I lose to Melina.
Mickie James Vs. Syd Vicious
Winner: Syd Vicious
Reason: Very impressive last week.  Mickie has several other matches and I think this is one she lets slip from her grasp.

Hollie Winder Vs. Calista Leon
Winner: Hollie
Reason: This will be tough for her but I feel she can pull out the win and move to the next round of the tournament.

Angela Fortin Vs. ?????
Winner: Angela Fortin
Reason: The mystery person might have the unknown advantage but Angela is on fire and will easily beat whoever Stephanie has found.

Trish Stratus Vs. Michelle McCool
Winner: Michelle McCool
Reason: She gave me all kinds of hell last week.  It is going to be a close one, but I see Michelle squeaking it out.

Layla Vs. Kendra Steel
Winner: Layla
Reason: Another darn close match.  Hollie told me to pick Layla so why not.

Abby Addiction© Vs. Baby Doll
Winner: Abby Addiction
Reason: Baby Doll is tough but Abby has only lost like twice.  She will show her dominace over Baby Doll and still be in the hunt for a contender at Royal Flush.

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

Tag Team #1 Contendership for Royal Flush
Open Invite Tag Battle Royal
Winner: The Experience!
Reason: There are three of us in there.   Surely two of us can make it to the end.

Curtis Axel Vs. Johnny Rebel
Winner: Curtis Axel
Reason: He is the perfect third generation star.

Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Kaz
Winner: Alessandro
Reason:  I saw that evil look he gave.  Kaz has no idea what he is in for.

Slade Craven Vs. White Tiger
Winner: White Tiger
Reason: He wants to rebound from losing at WM and prove to Angela he deserves the title shot.

Leon Cashmere Vs. Misty Haze
Winner: Cashmere
Reason: Lightning won’t strike twice for Misty.  Mister Money in the Bank easily puts her away.

John Steel Vs. Nero Phoenix
Winner:  Nero Phoenix
Reason:  He looked great last week and I believe that continues as he puts down Steel in a hard fought match

Kelsi Parr Vs. Salvatore
Winner: Kelsi Parr
Reason:  Kelsi has the experience, no pun intended, and this new guy will find that out the hard way.  Another hard fought match but Kelsi pulls out the win.

Mickie James Vs. Aries Vs. D-Dawg
Winner: Mickie James
Reason: Aries and D-Dawg will be battling it out as Mickie watches.   Whoever hits their big move, I see Mickie stealing the pin to move on.

Charismatic Fury(Christy Chaos & Dutch Clark)© Vs. Hardcore Stratusfaction (Mickie James & Trish Stratus)
Winner: Charismatic Fury
Reason: Turmoil or not, they unite long enough to beat the Queens.  Keep the belts warm for us guys.  I want Dutch’s copy!

Anyways hopefully the people at Nexus get their stuff together so we can have the show on TV next week.  Thanks for reading and I’ll see all my little Snow Bunnies on Ladies Night!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum