Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#8: August 3rd, 2013 Empty #8: August 3rd, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:49 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Ladies Night #40 July 27th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Coverage: Chaos #164 July 29th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Ladies Night #41 & Chaos #165 August 5th & 6th, 2013

Sorry for the delay my little Snow Bunnies but here I am, ready fro another edition of the Ice Sheet.  It has been quite the interesting week with a lot of twists and turns including champions retaining, a new title being revealed and a shocking turn that left a man a beaten, broken mess.   Excited?  Well, I guess I’ll just jump into the shows for you then. (wink)

Ladies Night opened up with Grace wanting top billing on the show.  She does bring a bit more to the show then Kelly, but that might just be me.  Anyways they flowed well into the first match where Hollie took on Jaylina Jobber.  It didn’t last long as Hollie quickly rolled her into a small package and got a quick three count.   I asked her why she ended it so quick and she said that it was because she knew if you give a Jobber an inch, they will take the victory.   Guess I’ll keep that in mind.

We moved seamlessly into Midnight and Michelle’s match.  Michelle wanted too play around but Midnight seemed to have something to prove.  She showed off both her finishers in succession and scored an easy three count.   Seems we have two versions of Michelle here.  The one who showed up against me, Trish and Abby and the one who showed up against Syd and Hollie.   Wonder which one shows up this week?

A short break and we are back for The Bellas against Mickie James and Audrey Marie.  The Bellas looked out of their element, specially once Mickie got in.   Funny how Mickie used twin magic against the owners to bring the more weakened sister in.  It was a simple goodnight kiss that put the Bellas away.  Can these sisters ever win?

Next up was Sunshine and Lita.  I’m glad I paid close attention to his match.   This match was much closer as both girl tried their best to win.  In the end, it was a miscue by Lita, missing her Litasault.   Jessica didn’t miss the Solar Flare and ends up getting another win in her books.  The Queens tried to get her but she bailed before they could.  Good job Jessica.  Anyways, doesn’t that make her undefeated in singles action since her return? (look of shock)

Stephanie is shown patting the briefcase backstage.  Wonder what it is?  

Time to watch the debut of Harley Havoc as she took on AJ Lee.  Crazy little AJ used her speed to keep Harley off guard for a good portion of the match.  Once Harley got a hold of her, the momentum switched sides fairly quickly.  AJ got her back and had her in the Widow Maker but Harley managed to avoid tapping out and get free.  Harley locks in her Havoc Hold and AJ has no choice but to tap out.  The new girl gets a win.  Yay for her! (smiles)

Next up is part one of the double main event.  Syd Vicious taking on Misty Haze.  Despite her gimmick, the new Misty Haze came ready for the fight.  She took the fight to Syd, holding control of the match early.  Syd would fight back, almost winning a few times until Misty managed to take back control.  This went on until they crash with each other in a cross body collision.  Once up Syd managed to drop Misty with her Vicious Driver scoring herself another win.  Glad Abby was watching.  I just hope she is ready for Syd at Summer Breakdown.  She is in for the fight of her life.

I made my way to the waiting area to get ready for my match.  Calista was there waiting.  She smiled at me and said good luck.  She stared at the Televixen championship a lot, guess she really wanted it.  We watched as Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley made her way out, carrying with her a briefcase.   After a speech about the championships in the past, she revealed a brand new championship!  The Shining Star championship.   Calista and I were both eyeing the new prize with a bit of lust in our eyes.  Stephanie walked by and seemed to take her time, giving us both a chance to get the title a good look.  Calista’s music hit and it was now time for business.

Now this was a fight.  I had her down early and was beginning to think this was going to be a cake walk.  I got careless for a moment and was suddenly dazed by her Candy Drop.  I heard the two count and was barely able to kick out in time.  I would then spend a lot of time trying to stay alive in the match as she tossed me around like a rag doll.  She locked on her Boston Crab and I really started to believe it was all over.  I was on the verge of tapping when she suddenly released the hold.   Seems I tapped my foot and made Calista think I had tapped. Exactly as I planned……….  I got my second wind and managed to deliver my “Breaking the Ice” move.  Yes I changed it’s name.  The Cold Snap just didn’t work for me.  But she kicked out.  I couldn’t believe it.  She got me down and was about to do her Pie Time.  Gross.  I used what power I had left to drop her with a Cold Shoulder.  A three count later and I retained the championship.   Calista shook my hand and left me to celebrate.  I showed off for the fans, getting a couple pictures made until the fans started filing out.  I got backstage in time to shower and head for the hotel for the night.   Then it was time for Chaos!

The show opened up with the normal hyping of the show by the announcers.   Not that it was needed.   The show had a pay per view quality feel to it.  The show started off with Mike Jobber against John Steel.  Steel must have learned from Hollie cause he put away the Jobber without breaking a sweat.   Too bad he can’t win like that when a title is on the line. (sticks out tongue)

We moved to WT’s match, much to Hollie’s joy.  He got hurt early in the match so me and Hollie ran out to make sure he was okay.  We got to the ringside area after D-Dawg had already made him tap.   We ran out to help him but he refused out help, saying he wanted to make it backstage on his own.  We got him to the medical office where they assured him it was a minor sprain.  He has to stay out of action for a week or two.  We passed by John Steel getting an interview with Trixy.  Poor girl.

Seems booth Steel and Cashmere are going to have their eyes on the main event.   Cashmere is clutching his briefcase a little tight.  Maybe tonight will be the night. (look of shock)

Next up was Cliff and Alessandro in action.  Cliff took it to the legend but one sweet counter and he found himself locked in the Goodnight.   Cliff fought hard but it was only a matter of time until the life seemed to drain out of him.  Soon the referee raised his hands three times and let it fall three times.  Cliff took a nap and Alessandro took a victory.   Nice way to get back on track.  Hollie left for some reason without a word.  How weird.

Next up was Harley and Eva De La Cruz.  It was a good fight and we saw that Hollie left to be on the stage.  She was soon joined by Ambrose on the stage.  Me and Kelsi bolted and stayed behind the curtain just in case the Shield decided to make an attack.   Got there just in time to see Harley nail her finisher and score another win in two days.  Can Eva even buy a victory?   Hollie joined us and waited for Ambrose to leave.  Kelsi ordered us back to the locker room so she can get ready to face the Dragon.

This was a great match.  Thunder showed that he could put his money where his mouth was as he took it to Kelsi.  We thought he had her beat but she kept fighting and ended up countering into her Sub-Parr.  We were yelling for him to tap out and he finally had to.  We cheered as Kelsi celebrated in the ring.  She headed backstage and we waited so we could congratulate her win.

What a great match that came up next.  Curtis Axel and CM Punk locked in action.  A sweaty Heyman pacing around at ringside as his two meal tickets tore each other up.   Axel accidentally knocks out the referee and gets taken down with a GTS into the Anaconda Vice.   Axel tapped but the referee was still out of it.  Punk goes to wake up the referee when he is hit in the head by a steel chair by Paul Heyman!   Heyman pulls Axel on the pin and wakes the referee up long enough to get the three count.  Punk was screwed!  Hollie said something about laying down with dogs and getting fleas.   Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Next up was Cashmere against the King of Kings champion Angela Fortin.  Wow is all I can say.   This match was about as close as I have ever seen it.    At first, Cashmere looked like he was going to dominate it.  But Angela fought her way back in it.  They went back and forth for a few minutes until Cashmere locked on his Tribulation.  Angela looked done but somehow she found a way out of it.   We were in shock, as I am sure Cashmere was.   Angela fought for a while before dropping Cashmere off the top rope with a Death Sentence!  She couldn’t capitalize though and both were counted out with a ten count.   We didn’t have much time to rest as it was time for our epic main event.

Johnny Chaos came out to ringside to watch the next match.  Who can blame him, everyone wanted a closer seat to see this match.  He made Jimmy Justice the referee.  Didn’t seem to go over well with the fans.   Guess the MMSW didn’t run him far enough away a few weeks ago.   Christy starts the match off with some high speed moves, keeping Dutch off his feet.   Dutch would get her down for a moment before she managed to hit some moves that ended with a Star Struck.   This match could already be over!    At seven he somehow gets back to his feet.   Jimmy thought he would be cute and get involved.  Too bad that got him on the bad side of Dutch.  And from what I have seen, it’s not a place you want to be.  The fight moves to the floor where Dutch gets the chair to use on Johnny it seemed.  Too bad for him Christy had a dropkick ready for him.   Christy would then launch herself on her brother.  Sibling rivalry at it’s best!  When we come back to ringside, Dutch has finally taken control of the match.  He gets her in a Canadian BackBreaker.  She won’t tap but it at least will wear her down.   She goes to the floor after being released.   Dutch follows her and ends up eating a Charismatic Crush on the floor.   Somehow Dutch gets up at the nine count.   Christy charges in and gets a spine buster on the steel steps.  If that wasn’t enough, he also gave her a Furious DDT.   Kelsi shook her head and said that was it.   It wasn’t though as Christy made it up at nine.  He went for a Dynamic Dive but Christy countered with a head scissors takedown.   Dutch didn’t stay down long before he was up and hitting another Dynamic Drop but Christy got up at six.  What is keeping these two going?   Dutch drops her yet again this time with a Furybreaker.   But somehow, Christy is back up at nine.  Maybe she is really a monster from my world too.  No human can have that kind of endurance.   Dutch locked on the Irish Dream but Christy kicks off and sends Dutch hard into the barricade.  Jimmy counts and at eight, Christy manages to pull herself up.   Dutch doesn’t make it and Christy once again retains her championship and wins the All American title to boot.   I felt as worn out as the two in the ring did.  But it wasn’t over for Christy yet.

Johnny has plans for the tag title but it was the Undisputed title at greater risk.  Here came Cashmere with his own referee.   Before he could cash in, we heard those six dangerous words ringing out.  The Shield was back!   Cashmere played hero, getting Christy to help get Dutch out of harms way.   He was surrounded until Syd came out to the ring.  We started to head out ourselves when we noticed Syd drop Cashmere!   We were frozen in shock.  The Shield and Syd would then move onto beat Cashmere senseless.    After sennding him through the railing and through the announce table, Syd takes off her shirt to reveal a Shield vest.  Does that mean she joined them?   As they left and the EMT’s ran out to check on Leon, we started getting ready to leave.  As we do, it is time for my Ice Cold Predictions.

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last week: 9-5

Again not counting the draw.   Ladies Night I rocked.  Chaos…not so much.

LADIES NIGHT

The Bella Twins Vs The Fugate Sisters
Winner:  Fugates
Reason: They proved they can win on their own.  They will easily win as a team against the shaky Bellas.

Mizore Vs Lita
Winner: Me
Reason: She can’t beat Sunshine, she can’t beat me.  Another week to my record!

Josie Wales Vs Calista Leon
Winner: Calista
Reason: Poor girl had two rough loses in a row.  Third times the charm as she climbs back into the winners circle.

Abby Addiction Vs Vivian Mason
Winner: Abby
Reason: The champ is here to prove herself yet again.   Vivian could make it interesting though.

Syd Vicious Vs Michelle McCool
Winner: Syd
Reason: Following Abby, she almost has too win too.  Could be easy or tough depending on which Michelle shows up.

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

Random teams!  This could be interesting.

Eva De La Cruz/D-Dawg Vs Randy Orton/Harley Havoc
Winner: Cruz/Dawg
Reason: I flipped a coin.  It was heads

Hollie Winder/Dan Desario Vs Cliff Morgan/CM Punk
Winner: Cliff/Punk
Reason: Sorry Teach but Desario is too much a wild card against the likes of Cliff and Punk

Annie Fugate/John Steel Vs Kelsi Parr/Alessandro  Quagliaterre
Winner: Kelsi/Alessandro
Reason:  I think Annie will hold Steel down.  Kelsi and Alessandro are just strong enough to win this whole tournament.

Jessica Fugate/Mallory Costas Vs Mizore/Psychotica
Winner:  Yikes.  
Reason: Not going to pick but I will go out and give it my all.  I just hope Psychotica does the same.

Mickie James Vs Curtis Axel
Winner:  Mickie James
Reason: She wants this win.  Axel will be too busy watching his back in case Punk decides he wants retribution.  

Anyways that is it for this week Snow Bunnies.  Enjoy another great week of action and be sure to follow me on Twitter at @eWesMizore. (Big Smile)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum