Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#9: August 11th, 2013 Empty #9: August 11th, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:57 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Ladies Night #41 August 5th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Coverage: Chaos #165 August 6th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Chaos #166 August 13th, 2013

I am number one!  This weeks Power 15 rankings are in and guess who’s taken the top spot.  Guess you will have to go to the main site and click the P15 ranking on your own to see for yourself. (winks)   Other than that, it wasn’t the best of weeks for me.  Sure, I am still the Televixen champion, increasing my record reign for at least another week.  I can see Summer Breakdown on the horizon.   But that is enough about me.  I’m sure you are all wondering what happened this week in the eWe.  I hope you are watching the shows and not just reading my Blog.  (grins)

Ladies Night opened up with Grace and Kelly and their witty banter.  Grace does seem to have a thing for Abby.  I was looking forward to seeing her in action but it seems like Syd couldn’t wait for Summer Breakdown.   After an intense stare off and a brief fight, they both take a tumble over a ledge and crash to the floor.   That’s not going to help our main events later in the night.  

We move to ringside where it is time to see the Bella Twins against The Fugate Sisters.  Well, it looks almost like Jessica times two!  Twin magic for the Fugates didn’t turn out that well at first but they continued to use their skills to keep the Bellas down.  After a nice back and forth finally Twin Magic worked for the Fugates as Annie played possum and suckered Brie in to finish her with the Solar Flare.  Another win for the half sister team.  Wonder how they will do when they are teamed with different partners.

Heyman seems to be missing someone.  He claims that Michelle is waiting in her locker room but I hadn’t seen her nor had I seen Vivian.  Could end up being interesting if no one has shown up.  Could also make for a short night.  Guess we’ll see.  Back to ringside!

Josie Wales is back and she is in action against Calista Leon, two people who have had rotten luck as of late.  And wow what a great match these two put on.   It was back and forth and easily could have gone either way.   But in the end, it was Josie Wales who took the fall and got herself a big win.  Poor Calista.  Me and Hollie were told right after that that Kelsi was found unconscious in the halls.  We rushed off to check on her.  She was out cold and couldn’t tell us who did it.

I happened to glance at a monitor as Heyman was trying to get the win for Michelle.  We got to see Punk on the eWe tron as he informed Paul that Michelle was in New York now.  That’s two matches that were all of a sudden cancelled.  Well Lita headed out next so I left Hollie and Kelsi to get out to the ring to defend my title.

Lita was certainly out to get me.  Didn’t help that I was a bit distracted on finding out how Kelsi was.  I could only assume this was all the Queens doing.  I had control early but Lita took control on the floor.  I was in bad shape and I almost thought about giving up but I knew I had to endure.   I finally managed to counter and get Lita locked in the Snowbound.  She was going no where.  I was pleaing in my mind for her to tap when I glanced at the eWe Tron to see that Hollie was out now.   I let go to go check but the referee wouldn’t let me leave.  Lita dropped me again and I felt like it was all over.   Finally I made Lita miss her Lita-sault.  I knew my last chance was to nail my “Breaking The Ice” I hit it and scored another win.  I had hardly breathed a sigh of relief when I heard the Sheild’s music hit.  Oh crap….

I wasn’t raised to be a full so I bolted.  To bad for me that Trish and Mickie were waiting in the wings.   They fed me back to the wolves.   I got up and was speared off my feet.  After a beat down they quickly gave me that triple power bomb thing.  I saw Ambrose grab a microphone before I blacked out.   I woke up sometime later to see Hollie and WT looking over me.  I’ve never seen WT look so angry.  I was told that I would be alright so we gathered up and headed for the hotel for the night.  Only had a days rest before Chaos.

It was certainly a different experience not sharing a locker room with the other girls.  I ended up taking over WT’s locker room after he was taken away.  Hopefully me and the girls can work things out.  I certainly want to talk to Kelsi after she made the Twitter challenge to Christy Chaos.   She got her wish and got her match next week.  What is that old saying about being careful what you wish for?  Anyways Psychotica actually came by to see if I was going to be ready for our match.  I told her I was.  Not sure if she was worried about me or worried about the match, but it was still nice of her.

The show starts off with Steel and White doing their normal routine before getting a visit from the tag team champions.  They seem to be doing okay…ish.   They decided that Justin needed a night.  A lot of divas would probably like that to be extended by a few months. (sticks out tongue)  Then came out Jack Michaels!  WT seemed irritated, I’m guessing he doesn’t like the guy very much.  After knocking White out cold, the extras leave and it is time to get our show underway!

Something seems wrong with Dutch.  He passed me in the locker room carrying Justin and he seemed a bit off to me.  He tosses Justin in his car and him and Christy take off with him to an unknown location.  This could be bad.

We finally get to some in ring action.   Eva De La Cruz teamed with D-Dawg to take on Harley Havoc and Randy Orton.  Team Cruzing with the Dawgs against Voices of Havoc.   It was a fairly even match but it seemed Eva and D-Dawg were on the same page while Harley and Randy were reading from different books.   It was a packaged piledriver by Eva that won the match for her team.  I wonder if Hollie was watching the match at all?  I spent much of the commercial break trying to convince WT not to go after the Sheild.  He ignored me and changed the subject.  I just sighed and made my way to ringside.

My match up next.  Jessica Fugate teamed with Mallory Costas against me and Psychotica.  Costasal Sunshine versus Stone Cold Crazy.   Another good match I guess.  We made a pretty good team with Psychotica power and my speed.   I got countered out of my Boston Crab and that was all she wrote.   Mallory pinned me and the match was over.  I lost my first tag team match (pouts).  Once we got to the back, Psychotica gave me a few pointers and went on her way.  Kelsi passed me on her way to her match.  I wished her luck but she either didn’t hear me or ignored me.  I hope we can work this out soon.

Annie Fugate and John Steel were teamed up to face Kelsi Parr and Alessandro Quagliaterre.   Team Steeling Midnight against K.P.A.Q.   Okay that was lame but I couldn’t think of anything better.  Both teams seemed to click pretty well.  Kelsi took an early beating at the start of the match, being isolated by Steel and Midnight.   She finally managed to get Alessandro in the ring.  He dominated for a while until Annie is able to counter and take control.   Kelsi finally managed to get back in the ring.  Kelsi tried to get back but a mistake caused her to knock Alessandro off and walk into a Stay Steel Driver.   Not looking good for the Experience tonight.   I turned to talk to WT but he had left during the match.  I bet he is heading for the parking lot.  I need to find Hollie!

I didn’t see much of the beating as I was looking around for Hollie.  I saw WT fighting them off early.  I saw him get the Payne Killer through his windshield.   I finally found Hollie.   She didn’t want to talk to me until I told her WT was in danger.    We saw Jack Michael run past us, yelling for us to come on.   We followed him in time to hear the glass shatter.  My heart skipped a beat.   We turned a corner and Hollie grabbed a steel pipe.  Kelsi joined us grabbing a steel chair.  I took my belt off to use if I needed too.  We meet with Angela and Derek and managed to run off the Shield.  WT was in pretty bad shape though.   Hollie didn’t want to leave his side but she had to go out for her match.   They loaded WT into an ambulance but wouldn’t let us go with him.  I went to the nearest monitor to watch what was left of Hollie’s match.

The last tag tournament match was Hollie Winder and Dan Desario against Cliff Morgan and CM Punk.   I only saw the last few minutes of the match.   Punk had Dan up for the Go to Sleep but Hollie pulled Dan free.   She dropped Punk with her Rim Shot and Dan took control.   Eva made her way out to distract Hollie.  While they were bickering, Punk managed to get Dan into the Anaconda Vice.    Dan tapped out and the last Experience member suffered a defeat.  Maybe we should just stay a team with each other.  After the match, Dan laid out Hollie.   I ran out to check on her.  She was fine but not very happy.    At least we went back to her locker room.

Dutch has lost his mind.  He takes Justin to an undisclosed location and roughs him up pretty good.  I actually though that he was going to shoot him.  Poor Justin had to walk back to the arena.  Camera crew couldn’t even give him a lift. (grins)

It was time for our main event!  Mickie James defending the Mid Eastern championship against Curtis Axel.
Curtis has had his chances and this could be his last one.   Axel came out early, dominating Mickie from the start.  Mickie fought back and the match kept going back and forth.  Both managers played their role, breaking pinfalls and distracting the referee.   This would lead to Trish being kicked out of ringside.  I felt like Paul should have been evicted to.  This hurt Mickie as she seemed to fall off of her game.  She was smart enough to move to the floor but Axel just followed her out and took her down out there.  It looked over but then we hear “Cult of Personality” playing.  CM Punk!  He walks out on stage and says hi to Axel.  Heyman says watch out as Mickie rolls him up and grabs the rope.  A three count later and Mickie is still the champion.   That was actually the end of the show.   So as everyone gets ready to leave  I guess I’ll knock out my Ice Cold Predictions.

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last Week: 5-2

Perfect on Ladies Night not counting the two canceled matches.  Who would have guessed about Steel and Midnight though.

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

Gina Lewis vs Michelle McCool
Winner: McCool
Reason:  Don’t know who Gina is so I’ll go with the one I know.  Hope she makes it to the arena this time.

Tate Jaxon vs Dean Ambrose
Winner: Ambrose
Reason: I don’t want him to win but he has two friends watching his back.

Mizore vs AJ Lee
EWE TeleVixen Championship
Winner: Me!
Reason: One more win to get to Summer Breakdown.  All the pieces are now in place.

Syd and Harley vs Hardcore Stratusfaction
Winners: Syd/Harley
Reason: Going to be a great match.   Syd and Harley just have more to prove then the Queens do.

Eva & D-Dawg Vs. The Sons of Liberty
Winners: Sons of Liberty
Reason:  They seem to have all the workings of a team that is here to stay.  

Curtis Axel Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre
Winner: Axel
Reason:  He hit rock bottom losing last week.   This is his chance to get back into it or else he might start fading away.

Angela Fortin[c] Vs. Dan Desario
Winner: Angela
Reason: Dan attacked Hollie.   Hope Angela kicks his butt

Midnight&J. Steel Vs. Sunshine&Mallory
Winners: Costasal Sunshine
Reason: Sister versus Sister!  I flipped a coin and it landed on tails.

Christy Chaos[c] Vs. Kelsi Parr
Winner: Christy
Reason: I’d love to see Kelsi win this but the champion has been damn near perfect all year.  With Summer breakdown a few weeks away, Christy isn’t going to lose.  Sorry Kelsi.

Well that is it for me for this week.  Make sure to follow me on Twitter at @eWesMizore.   And we will see you next Tuesday for Chaos!  
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum