Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#10: August 17th, 2013 Empty #10: August 17th, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:03 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Chaos #166 August 13th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Summer BreakDown August 25th, 2013

Salutations Snowbunnies.  Mizore here bringing you another fun filled edition of the Ice Sheet.   Chaos is now in the rear view mirror and Summer Breakdown is just over the horizon.   Sadly I lost a little something at Chaos.   But I’m not going to cry over it.  Because I have the chance to get something a little bit better.  More on that later.  You are all reading this to get my thoughts on last weeks Chaos.  Well, who am I to deny my fans? (smiles)

We open up with our favorite announcers Jonathon Steel and Justin White mentioning the main event with Christy and Kelsi and Christy’s contract signing with Leon Cashmere.  Anyone else remember when these contract signings use to break down into fights?   Anyways after all that, we move to our first match.  

Angela Fortin was out to take on Dan Desario.   The match hadn’t even started yet when Hollie made her way out.  Seems she is still upset over Dan laying her out last week.    Dan took his eyes off of Angela for a second and that was all she needed to nail the Death sentence  and send Dan to the showers early.    I’d think Nero would train his boy better then to make such a silly mistake.

We move onto Shield member Dean Ambrose going against Tate Jaxon.  Tate was more concerned with the rest of the Shield who was actually no where to be seen.   Dean showed that he can back up his talk alone as he easily steam rolls Tate.  You can believe in that. (sticks out tongue)

We move onto Alessandro Quagliaterre taking on Paul Heyman’s client Curtis Axel.    Why was Alessandro dressed like a fairy?  Hollie said isn’t he cute.   I really hope she was joking.   It was a back and forth match until Alessandro actually nailed Axel with a Perfectplex.  Beaten by your own finisher.  So sad.

We move backstage where we see the Queens heading out of their locker room where they run into Beth Phoenix.  Seems she is leaving the eWe.  It looked bad for her but Mickie and Trish gave her a clean leave.  But that wasn’t all.   The Queens went out to the ring where Mickie also announced that Natalya Neidhart was gone from the group as well.   Mickie debuted her own version of the Mid Eastern championship.    Randy Orton came out to let her know that he was her next challenger and he plans too bring her title reign to an end.   Guess we will see soon enough.

We move onto the match now as The Queens take on Harley Havoc and Syd Vicious of the Shield.  This match pretty much came about of Mickie talking crap about the Shield’s attack on Kelsi.   Mickie and Trish took the fight to the Shield but it just wasn’t enough.   Syd locks her Syd’s song on Trish and Harley disposes of Mickie before she can make the save.  Syd wins again.  This could be bad for Abby.  Abby was out to scout with the title.  Could she be kissing it good bye in a few days?

It just got worse for the Queens as they ran into Michael Jensen.   He doesn’t seem to like the way Stephanie is running Ladies Night.  So at Summer Breakdown.  She is going to be evaluated.   Great news for the divas, we could finally be seeing the end of the Queen’s grip on Ladies Night.  Yay!  (Big Smile)

Next up is the teams of Midnight Steel and Costal Sunshine meeting to see who gets the first spot in the tag team triple threat match at Summer Breakdown.   I found it interesting that Jessica didn’t want to fight her sister at all.   The match was back and forth but finally Jess had no choice but to fight her sister.  And fight she did, finally managing to lay out Annie with a Solar Flare.  She Can’t finish her though and that is where Mallory came in.    One Bondage Collar later and Costal Sunshine coasts into the finals.   Good job girls! (thumbs up)

Next up is the debut of Gina Lewis against Michelle McCool.   Michelle looked strong in this match, much to the glee of Heyman at ringside.   Gina fought well too, taking the momentum away from Michelle for a while.  In the end Michelle had the momentum but it was Gina who scored the victory when she hits a modified STO to put away Michelle and take the Heyman camp to zero and two on the evening.    Stephanie might not be the only one out of a job shortly.  Just saying…

We move onto the other match in the tag lottery tournament as Eva and D-Dawg takes on the Sons of Liberty.    Both teams seemed to be on point with each other but it was the team of the Sons of Liberty who seemed to work together the best.    A combination of a slingshot jawbreaker, Go to Sleep and M32 Hammer later and Dawg is out cold.  Punk takes out Eva and the team scores another win.  Wonder if Charismatic Crush is sweating yet?

We get to see Jensen again who makes a few announcements for Summer Breakdown.  First of all, it is going too be fan interactive.  The fans get to vote for who competes in some matches and what stipulations there will be.  Also booked Dutch Clark against John Steel to see who the next challenger for the Undisputed champion will be.   Shaping up to be an awesome card!

Creepy.  Who would have thought that Dutch could play piano so beautifully.  Maybe I should get him to teach me someday.   I have a feeling this could be a sign of things to come.   Back at ringside we see that In the Hood will return at Summer Breakdown and Eighteen is going to be the guest,   Seems there is some kind of major announcement to be…well announced.    Could turn out to be interesting.  Time to head out to the ring for my title shot.  

Well this match could have gone better.   Hollie said I underestimated AJ.  I don’t feel like I did but before I knew it I was rolled up backwards and heard the three count.   Once again I had to kiss my title goodbye.   When I got backstage, I saw Jensen.  He told me that I would not be getting an immediate rematch.  He said he had bigger plans for me.  He walked off without another word.  My interest is peaked.

Next up was the contract signing for the Undisputed title match.  Before that, Christy announces that she is vacating the All American championship.   The new champion will be crowned next week in a Russian Roulette match.  Both Cash and Christy had words for each other but once again, there was no violence involved.   A handshake later and the championship match is made.   Promises to be one hell of a main event..

We go to the main event where Kelsi Parr takes on the champion Christy Chaos.  We were excited for this match as it was made by Kelsi’s Twitter challenge.   Christy dominated early but Kelsi managed to fight bacck, getting a few near falls of her own.  She has the advantage for a while until Christy takes back control and locks on the CC Trap.  Kelsi was ready as she countered out of it and locked on her Sub-Parr.  Me and Hollie were cheering for Christy to tap but she made it to the ropes, breaking the count.   Both would try for their finishers with neither being successful on several attempts.     Not until Christy countered out of the KSTFO and hitting a Charismatic Crush.   That was all she wrote for Kelsi as Christy pinned her and got the three.   Nice try Kelsi!   Christy tells Kelsi something before Kelsi leaves the ring.  She Won’t tell us what it is.  Meanie.

Well with the final Chaos in the books, it is time for my Ice Cold Predictions.   I’m also going to add my voting at the end.  You don’t have to copy mine, but I might be able to give you good ideas (winks)

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last week: 6-3

Remind me not to go for Heyman’s clients.

SUMMER BREAKDOWN

Televixen #1 contenders
Josie Wales/Audrey Marie Vs Audrey Marie/Midnight
Winner: Midnight or Josie
Reason: I don’t think Audrey has it in her to beat either one of these girls.  If she is voted in, I’ll take Josie over Midnight.  I think Josie is finally ready to step it up.

Televixen Championship
AJ Lee Vs Josie Wales/Audrey Marie/Midnight
Winner: Midnight/Josie Wales/AJ Lee
Reason: AJ’s only chance of a defense is if Audrey gets voted in.   Any other way and we see a new champion.

Curtis Axel Vs CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk
Reason:  He is the Best in the World for a reason

Hollie Winder Vs Eva De La Cruz
Winner: Hollie!
Reason: Eva hasn’t accomplished much of anything since she got here.  She will be no match for my teach!

Mid Eastern Championship
Mickie James Vs Randy Orton
Winner: Mickie
Reason: Can anyone get the title off of her?

Tag Team Championships
Sons of Liberty Vs Costal Sunshine Vs Charismatic Fury
Winners: Charismatic Fury
Reason: At the end of the night, they are the team most familiar with each other.

Shining Star Championship
Lita Vs Calista Leon Vs Michelle McCool Vs Harley Havoc Vs Mizore Vs Gina Lewis
Winner: Hi!
Reason: This is what Jensen had planned for me.  can’t wait to have a title that even Kelsi hasn’t held (grins)

All American Championship
Angela Fortin Vs Kelsi Parr Vs Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs D-Dawg
Winner: Angela
Reason Yes I know, I should go for Kelsi.     But Angela has not only just beaten WT but tied with Cashmere.  I think she is just to hot right now to be stopped.

Divas Championship
Abby Addiction Vs Syd Vicious
Winner: Syd
Reason: This match is going to be nasty close.  Syd has been awesome as of late while it has been a few weeks since Abby competed.  The wild card could be the Shield.

Dutch Clark Vs John Steel
Winner: Dutch Clark
Reason: He is starting to show a bit of a darker side.  Plus he has been wanting to give Steel another thrashing for some time now.  Going to be a long night for Steel.

Undisputed Championship
Christy Chaos Vs Leon Cashmere
Winner: Christy Chaos
Reason: Every time you think Christy is history, she finds a way to win.  It will happen again at Summer Breakdown.  I don’t see that title going anywhere anytime soon.

Now for my voting!!

MY VOTING
TV Contender: Josie Wales
Hollie/Eva: Finishers Match
Axel/Punk: Submission Match
Dutch/John: ThunderDome
Christy/Cashmere: Lumber Jack Match

That is all for this week Snowbunnies.   don’t forget to follow me on Twitter at @eWesMizore.  We will see you next Sunday for Summer Breakdown.  
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum