Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#1: May 16th, 2013 Empty #1: May 16th, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:18 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Monday Night Chaos #159: May 13th, 2013
Predictions: WrestleMania Nine May 26th, 2013
Show Link: Here

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for reading my Blog. I am so totally sore right now. They don’t exactly hold back during your try out. They bend your body in every possible, and some I believe impossible, ways they can. You are tossed around like a rag doll and hit with just about every move possible. They scream at you and try and make you quit. I won’t lie, I thought about it quite a few times. But I am not a quitter. I powered through. And in the end when the trainers shook my hand and welcomed me to the eWe, it was all worth it. I’ll take this moment to thank everyone involved in my training process. Thanks to Hollie for most of it and thanks to Jeff for teaching me more of the basic mat skills and how to hone my submission skills. Now I only hope that I can make them proud at Wrestlemania.

So I got to Chaos early and showed of my new employee badge. I went to find Johnny Chaos to see about a match and met none other than Michael Jensen. I was a bit intimidated by him, but it turned out he was really nice. When I asked him for a match at Wrestlemania, he gave me a friendly pat on the shoulder and said he had just the match in mind. More on that later (winks)

So I made it back to the Experience’s locker room just in time to see Sonic roll over (pun intended) Eric Steel. I don’t blame Jonathan for not wanting to admit they are brothers. Things got weird as this Urich Fuly came out and clotheslined Sonic. No clue what that was all about. He would then take his spot in front of the announcer’s table to watch the show. Guess front row seats weren’t quite good enough for him.

Next up we saw Nero Phoenix completely destroy Michael Burke. Seems Michael was one of the only people not to try and send a message to Christy? Is he rethinking entering this match or is he holding back to fool people. Positive note, I finally got Nero’s autograph. Seems he reads me blog. (grins)

Next up we got our weekly Televixen championship match. Josie Wales looked like she was distracted the whole match and that is just something you can’t do against Mickie James. Mickie put her away in almost no time. She wouldn’t have the last laugh as the Divas of Destruction would lure her into a trap. Wonder how it felt to get a does of her own medicine? At least she got her Televixen title back. Wonder how that belt would look on me. (winks)

Next up we got to see the Undisputed champion in action. Orton looked to play spoiler but Christy dusted him off like he was nothing. Maybe he watched his own promo and slept all day. Christy was surprised by a masked man coming out and joining Urich Fuly. Great, now we have two of them.

Backstage Trixy meets Jensen and wants to know about some surprise star being signed at Wrestlemania. Jensen seemed to know nothing about this. Must be a pretty big star to receive such grandstanding. Wonder if Jensen knows more than he is letting on.

Next up saw AJ Styles take on Matt Sydal. It was a better match then before but it looked like Matt might still be feeling the effects of the Shield’s beat down last week. Styles would nail a sudden Styles Clash and Matt’s night would come to an end. The masked man sitting with Urich has taken a seat now. Guess he got tired of standing.

We next saw the crazy AJ against perhaps the equally crazy Marine. Marine didn’t seem to know what she got herself into but held her own very well, getting the upset win over AJ. I hope to see more from Marine. Maybe she can sign up and get into the Wrestlemania preshow.

Eww we so didn’t need to see Mallory and Johnny in bed together. Mallory seems confident of retaining her title at Wrestlemania. Good thing the camera’s went back to ringside before we found out what, if anything, she was wearing under the blankets. (shudders)

A good ‘ol Triple Threat match was next on the books. Melina once again looked like she was having an off day. Maybe she shouldn’t have laid down last week for Paige. A wild ending saw both Calista and Jessie both score the pinfall at the same time. Jessie was pissed but Calista seems pleased to score the win. She showed off a lot but neither Masked Man or Urich Fuly seems all that impressed. Weird.

Johnny would stop Mickie on her way to the ring to inform her that the Televixen championship would be defended in a Scramble at Wrestlemania. He said her opponents would be revealed later in the night. Guess he got busy with Mallory or I just missed the announcement. Wonder if anyone I know will be in it. (innocent look)

Kelsi told me that one day, I’d see the Queens at their worst. And we did during the next tag match. Angela was beaten down savagely by the other four Queen’s members. I wanted to go help her but Hollie said we had our own business to take care of. I can’t believe no one else would help her. Triple H got a two on one beat down. I seriously started getting excited to see Triple H fight his way back. I really thought he was going to pull off this huge win. Sadly his wife threw his sledgehammer into the ring and Trish put on a star performance. Weird note, what could Fuly and Masked Dude want with Angela? Hope she is alright. The girls were ready for their match and wanted me to go to ringside with them. I was suppose to help watch their backs and give the names of their two finishers. Fun. (smiles)

I was at ringside for the next match. Jonathan kept trying to get me to wear one of those weird headsets, but I wanted to stay focused on the match. The next match would see The Experience take on the Queens. It was a great match and there was several times I really thought Hollie and Kelsi would end up on the losing end of the deal. The break would come when Summer happened to be walking around outside instead of watching her partner’s back. She could have made it to the ring if she hadn’t fallen over my leg. She really needs to learn to watch where she is going. (winks)

We got back to the locker room just in time to see the end of the Misty and Eighteen match. Haze looked to be in control but she was suddenly locked in the Eighteen Points of Pain with no where to go. Haze had no choice but to tap out. Good effort against the legend. I expected some paybacks from the Queens but I guess they weren’t brave enough. We will see if Eighteen looks this good in the gauntlet at Wrestlemania.

So now we find out is was Michael Jensen’s father who rented out the VIP room at Wrestlemania. Could he be bringing in his own talent in some kind of hostile takeover bid? Guess we will have to wait and see.

The first main event of the night saw the chance for Steel to put up or shut up against Alessandro. This was an extremely close match and I felt it could have gone either way. What a shocker when Christy Chaos would come out and level John Steel with the Undisputed championship. Payback for a few weeks ago I take it. Alessandro scores the win but not in the fashion he would have liked. Christy got the last laugh on Chaos, but could one of these two men get the last laugh at Wrestlemania?

I learned three things from watching the main event. One, WT is just as good as he has ever been. Two, Cashmere is probably just as good and will soon be a champion around here. Three, never sit next to Hollie during a White Tiger match. The hearing in my right ear still hasn’t returned to normal. They would fight for almost twenty minutes before a count out would bring this great match to an end. Maybe we will see a rematch in the future. Too bad for White Tiger he let his anger get the best of him. Right before he could get his hands on Johnny, he was attacked by the Shield. Again the eWe showed no signs of unity as only the tired Cashmere would try and help WT but to no avail. I remind everyone that if we don’t unite against the Shield, Johnny will have them running roughshod over us. They would do their power bomb thing off the stage and through a table. Johnny sure sent a powerful message. We finally made it to ringside in time to see them convincing WT to let them take him to the hospital for a check up. Finally at the threat of not being cleared to compete, he agreed to go. We are going by there on the way to the hotel to check up on them. I’ll give you my Wrestlemania predictions real quick before we leave.

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-TVScramble
Winner: Me!
Reason: Surprise! I got my debut match and a championship match to boot. I can’t wait to show everyone just how well my training has paid off. (cracks knuckles)

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-MickieLeo
Winner: Leo Kat
Reason: Mickie has so much on her plate at Wrestlemania and this match will be at the bottom of her list. Leo wants it bad enough I think he catches Mickie sleeping to become the champion once again.

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-DODHS
Winner: Hardcore Stratusfaction
Reason: Trish will probably carry Mickie most of this match but let’s not forget that they have been competing regularly while Eighteen, barring last week, hasn’t been in the ring in a long time. Not to mention Rikku who hasn’t been around in even longer. I think the ring rust plays a key in the Queens defeating the DoD in perhaps the upset of the night.

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-LC
Winner: Hollie
Reason: This match could go so many different ways. But I’ve been training with Hollie and she is more determined to win this then ever before. It’s going to be a great match.

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-HHHFortin
Winner: Ummm……Angela
Reason: Okay fine, I flipped a coin. This match could go either way and I believe Stephanie could well play the deciding role in who wins this match.

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-MalloryAbby
Winner: Abby
Reason: She hardly ever loses and she really wants to title back. Mallory hasn’t wrestled, at least in the ring eww, in a while. That gives Abby the edge she needs to win this.

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-MITB
Winner: Leon Cashmere
Reason: I’d love to go with Kelsi but she doesn’t quite have the fire in her eyes that Hollie does. Leon looks amazing on Chaos and I think he pulls out the big win.

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-ChaosTiger
Winner: White Tiger
Reason: Johnny has been pushing all of WT’s buttons later and he pays for it at Wrestlemania. I just hope he has something to fight off the Shield if need be.

#1: May 16th, 2013 WM9-Undisputed
Christy Chaos Vs Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs Mickie James Vs John Steel Vs Nero Phoenix Vs D-Dawg Vs Android #18 Vs Sonic The Hedgehog Vs ??? Vs ???
Winner: Christy Chaos
Reason: It is going to be the toughest match she has ever had but I think she has it in her to pull it off. A handful of quick pinfalls and some over confident opponents will see her walk out of this match as champion. But……..

SHOCKER OF THE NIGHT

Undisputed Championship
MITB Winner Vs Christy Chaos
Winner: MITB Winner
Reason: Come on, the opportunity is way to good to pass up. A tired Christy will be no match for the person with the briefcase coming off a good hours rest. Wrestlemania ends with a new champion who wasn’t in the actual Gauntlet.

That’s all for this week, I have a lot of work to do to prepare for my debut match at Wrestlemania (wish me luck), including figuring out what a Scramble match actually is. Thanks for reading and I’ll see all you fans at Wrestlemania Nine in Chicago Illinois!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum