Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

September Sleepover 2011 - 10/02/11 Empty September Sleepover 2011 - 10/02/11

Thu May 18, 2023 12:26 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

September Sleepover 2011 - 10/02/11 Empty Re: September Sleepover 2011 - 10/02/11

Thu May 18, 2023 12:27 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STATS
Ring Name: Kelly
HomeTown: Tampa Bay, FL
H&W: 5'4" 103lbs
Theme: "Beat of My Heart" by Hilary Duff
Finishers: Fly Butterfly Fly
Kel-Bell

Allies: Christy Chaos
Abby Addiction
Amelia Pietersen
Jay/Jaylina Jobber

Enemies: ...

EWE Record
02-02-00
Singles Record
02-00-00
Tag Record
00-02-00

Achievements
N/A

Power 15
Current: NR
Peak: n/a
Total Appearences: 0

Original Power 15
Peak: NR
Total Appearences: 0

Kel-Belled
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)

-SCENE ONE-

{The scene opens where we see Leticia Cline standing in front of the interview set.}

LETICIA CLINE
Hello ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time...KELLY!

{Some cheers are heard in the background as Kelly steps onto the scene.}

LETICIA CLINE
Kelly, thanks for joining me this evening. Tonight you..

{Kelly stops Leticia by putting her hand up.}

KELLY
Let me stop you there Leticia. I would normally love to be interviewed by you, but I can't.

LETICIA CLINE
Why not?

KELLY
We have to listen to people, don't we?

LETICIA CLINE
Deppends on who they are.

KELLY
What about your opponent?

LETICIA CLINE
Not usually.

KELLY
Well let's do it anyway. She says I need to know my place, and stay as an interviewer. So some other time Leticia.

LETICIA CLINE
You're retiring already?

KELLY
I didn't say that, I just don't need to be interviewed, if I should be an interviewer.

{Leticia shrugs.}

LETICIA CLINE
Some other time I guess.

{Leticia walks off as Kelly gets a mic and stands where Leticia was.}

KELLY
So last week on Ladies Night, Kelly here won her second match, making her 2-0 in singles action. Kelly, how did you feel when you beat The Sin?

{Kelly walks over and stands in the spot she was in before.}

KELLY
It felt great. She said I was weak and pathetic, but really, she was the one who proved to be, she was the one who saw the Butterfly Fly.

{Kelly walks back over in the other spot.}

KELLY
Well tonight at September SleepOver you'll be taking on one half of the Fugate Sisters. You've done beat Sunshine in your first singles match, now you get the darker, meaner, Midnight. What are your thoughts on this big match?

{Kelly once again walks over to the other spot.}

KELLY
This is a big match for me. Midnight is a tough competitor and will be very tough to beat. She claims I don't belong here though. She says I need to know my place and to be an interviewer.

{Kelly looks over to where she would walk back but shakes her head, looking back to the camera.}

KELLY
The Sharade is over, because I do know my place. My place is right there in the middle of that ring. Doing what I have dreamed to do all of my life. While I was making a living, in the business I loved and desired, you was discovered in a Strip Bar by White Tiger.

{Kelly shakes her head.}

KELLY
You can downgrade me, underestimate me like everyone else, but I guarantee you I have thought of this life, long before you ever even considered it. You can claim to want to be here, but you didn't persue it did you? You was found, doing something else entirely. You didn't show the desire I did, that is why Christy showed me the ropes, made me into the competitor I am now.

{Kelly pauses for a breath}

KELLY
My place isn't back here interviewing people, it's in that ring. I shouldn't be back here talking to people about their big match, I should be preparing for mine. I WILL make it in this buisness and go further than you ever will. You have me in strength and that pure mean streak to do whatever it takes. I will outlast you, I have the desire to be here, and won't give up without a fight.

{Kelly pauses once more.}

KELLY
So go ahead Annie, put me in my place, make me give this up and go back to that interviewing job. It's what you'll have to do, not beat me...but Injur me, because it's the only way I am going to give up. Tonight Annie....

{All of the sudden Jaylina jumps in front of the camera.}

JAYLINA JOBBER
You get your booby bonked!

{Kelly looks at "her" with a funny look}

KELLY
Where did you come from?

JAYLINA JOBBER
From my mommy.

KELLY
No, I mean. I thought you was already in Ohio for Chaos.

JAYLINA JOBBER
My cousin is.. He is on a plane on his way to see you though. He said he'll be here in time for your match.

KELLY
I'm sure he will, all he has to do is change out of a dress and wig.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Ye...what?

KELLY
Nothing..

{Kelly rolls her eyes and walks on as Jaylina tails behind.}

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum