Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

September SleepOver 2011 - 10/2/11 Empty September SleepOver 2011 - 10/2/11

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:04 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

September SleepOver 2011 - 10/2/11 Empty Re: September SleepOver 2011 - 10/2/11

Thu May 18, 2023 12:42 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[N/A]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Date: ????, 2011

The scene opens inside of a church. We come in on the scene to see Abby Addiction, of course. Abby is sitting in the front row of an empty church. As the camera comes in closer it comes infront of her where she smiles to the camera.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Hello. I know you want to know why I am, where I am, and I'll get to that in a moment. Well maybe I can now. It just depends. You see everyone knows the place I am at. Everyone knows you're supposed to come here on Sundays... "

Abby stops for a moment.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Of course, during this time of year, some people forget that don't they? Some people rather watch a sport called the NFL. I don't disagree, I don't agree either. Everyone has their own right and we'll leave it at that. "

Abby pauses for a moment.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Last week on Ladies Night, I was the poison that was picked for Kelsi Parr. I was chosen by Amelia, and I got the job done. It was my biggest test to date, since lets face it, I've not exactly had a workout for the streak I have until last week. "

Abby smirks, knowing she may of stepped on a few toes.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Kelsi brought me to my limit, the only person who has done that was Trish in my first match, but even still, I won that no problem. Kelsi, she almost got me quite a few times. But in the end, I proved to her, last time was no fluke. Her efforts and condition the first time we met made no difference, and I showed that. "

Blah blah blah I hate big blobs, Abby sneezes, there we go.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Excuse me. That being said, I have pushed my streak even further, last week on Ladies Night, I scored a Touchdown as they would say going back to the NFL topic. The score is now Six to nothing. Come September Sleepover, Sin will be my extra point. "

Abby smiles slightly.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Sin really wants to beat me doesn't she? She attacked me with a chair a few weeks back, so don't forget, you asked for this. You even claimed last week that both of Christy's Students would be made into fine, cheap, wine. Isn't that what you said? You was going to beat both of Christy's students and make them look like fools. "

Abby shakes her head.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " The keyword there would be BOTH. How exactly can you beat both of us, turn us into fine cheap wine, when right off the bat you lost to the first one you faced. That's right, the pitiful, weak, Kelly as you called her, she beat you last week. "

Abby sits and thinks for a moment.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " If you can't beat Kelly, what makes you so sure you can beat me? I mean, I have laid waste to everyone in my path. Every single person who comes up against The Addiction, has failed. Then it seems everyone who must face their Sins, must find God, cause alot of them beat The Sin just fine. "

Abby smirks before picking up a bible beside her.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " What I find most funny about Keira is that, well I'm pretty sure somewhere in here it says not to judge people, to accept them for who they are. This, makes Keira one pretty big contradiction, does it not? I mean seriously, she's constantly going around pointing blame at people for sinning. She tries so hard to point out their sins and that they are bad people, but you're not supposed to be doing that. "

Abby shakes her head before laying it back down.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " You see Fisher, you can blame The Queens of Wrestling for poising this company, I will back you up on that one. The dumbest thing you've done however, is go and blame Stephanie for it. What exactly has Stephanie done? How did Stephanie cause the Queens of Wrestling, when Stephanie didn't even gain her position over Ladies Night almost 2 months after their trio was formed. Riddle me that. "

Abby pauses again, hey look Dustin is on MSN, wants me to use him in this rp, like I have room or time for that, *shakes my head*.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " That was your whole big reason for wanting to fight Stephanie at Summer Breakdown, that was why you put her in a coffin and tried to burn her alive. Luckily you was stopped before you could do that, but still. See right there, you did it again. You contradicted yourself. How can you rid the EWE of sinners, when your methods, are sinful. Please tell me that means you're going to burn youself alive. No I guess not, cause Suicide is the same boat ain't it? "

Abby stands up and walks up to the altar, she stands there and looks for a moment before turning back to the camera.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " I'm curious to see what your attempts are of saying I have sins. I'm curious to see you try and point out my sins. I have done said, I have no Addictions. As you should know, Addictions are a gateway to many of the most common sins. I'm not going to be like you though, I'm not going to contradict myself. It even says in that bible, to say you have never sinned, is a lie. I may not know the direct wording it says, but it says that, somewhere. "

Abby pauses again.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: "What it means, basically, is that noone is perfect. We were all designed, to sin. Sin wouldn't be Sin, if it was so easy to turn against it, would it? That's the whole purpose of Sin, it has two actually. One is that it's supposed to appeal, and be very difficult to turn down. Secondly though, that noone ever thinks about til it happens, is that Sin will tear you down. There's many cases of Addictions that are also Sins, and do exactly that. Smoking for example. Pre-Marital Sex, plenty of people could be addicted to that. I'm affraid that would be my Sin. "

Abby smiles, for a dramatic pause.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " I've done it, but only a couple times in my life. That is how I can say, I ain't addicted to it. If I was addicted to it, then my name would be Trish Stratus. Before trailing off topic there though. I was saying, by nature, we Sin. You have to be very strong to turn it all away, and even when you slip, he understands. Keria, he doesn't want you trying to slay people who Sin, not that you have done a very good job of trying to anyway. What this company needs, is someone to get rid of you. Someone to stop you and your psychotic mentality. "

Abby smiles and nods.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " That someone, will be me. At September SleepOver...I will do the EWE Nation a favor. Keira may be The Sin...but Sin's biggest Asset is Addiction. So, we have done seen plenty of times you can't always beat the Sinners, You can't repent them...which is exactly why, you'll never Beat The Addiction. "

Abby drops to knees and looks up.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Thank me Father...for I'm going to rid EWE of Sin. "

Abby gets up and starts walking up the isle. Right as we are about to end the scene, Dutch Clark walks into the door, he seems to be rather drunk. I'm just assuming since he's swaggering and has a bottle in his hand. The best part, he's wearing a tuxedo. Abby looks at him for a moment and raises her eyebrow.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Little late, ain't you? "

The Irish Fury DUTCH CLARK: " Christy said I always cum late. "

Abby rolls her eyes and walks out as Dutch shrugs and takes another drink.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum