Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

#7: July 26th, 2013 Empty #7: July 26th, 2013

Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:42 pm

OOC Written By: Mike M
Coverage: Ladies Night #39 July 20th, 2013
Show Link: Here
Coverage: Chaos #163 July 22nd, 2013
Show Link: Here
Predictions: Ladies Night #40 & Chaos #164 July 27th & 29th, 2013

Well I went one week without a championship and I felt like I was walking around naked.  So I’m really glad to finally have the TeleVixen championship back around my slim little waist.  And that was just the tip of the iceberg of another great edition of Ladies Night.  But hey, don’t take my word for it.   Well, I guess if you are going to read about it here, you will have too.  (smirk)

Well the show started out with some short chick named Chasity Wyatt coming out to claim she is going to take on clients.  So Ladies Night now has its own version of Paul Heyman, lovely.    Anyways her first client turned out to be Misty Haze.  I remember her, vaguely.  She talked for a minute before finally leaving the ring.  Seems she is back for blood.  Hollie asked who gives a crap.   Why would someone give crap?  She is so weird sometimes.

Our first match was Lita against Josie Wales.   Or it was suppose to be.   The Queens jumped Josie on her way to the ring and left her battered and bruised.   Hollie and Kelsi wanted to go out and help but Angela ot there first.  It was too late as Josie took her beaten and was pinned for the loss.   Something needs to be done about these women.

We moved seamlessly into the tag match where the Divas of Doom took on the Fugate sisters.  Was it just me or did it seem like Annie was out to prove something.   She hogged the match, almost costing her team the win.  Bad sister.   She ended up catching Natalya with a Stroke of Midnight and scored the wins for the sister team.   Back in the title hunt for them and another loss for the Queens.  Seems they can’t win without cheating first.

What could Stephanie have in that briefcase?   Seems it will be something that will change the face of Ladies Night.  Color me intrigued.   Whatever it is, I hope the Experience gets to be involved in it.

AJ always looks like she has so much fun skipping around the ring.  I want to do that but Hollie said she would kill me.  Such violence.  Mickie doesn’t seem to enjoy it much as she went off in a tirade.  AJ put up a good fight but Mickie just wanted the win more.   She puts AJ away and scores a victory for the Queens.  I took a deep breath and headed for the ring.  Time to get my title back! (wink)

First off, Trish’s attitude of brushing me off like I was nothing really started to piss me off.   It cost me at the start, as she was using my rage against me.   I managed to calm myself down and caught her sleeping to take the advantage back.   I fought hard but she came back.   She started building her momentum on me and I was starting to feel the title slipping away from me again.   But I had a game plan.  I waited for her to go for her Chick Kick.  When she did I rolled her up and held on for dear life until I heard the three count.   I bailed out before Trish could attack and was handed back the TeleVixen championship.  I ran right into Hollie and Kelsi as I made it to the hallway.  I love being the center of their attention and compliments.  Wonder if they saw Eva eyeing us?  As I got to the locker room, I started to wonder if I have to wash the skank off of it again like I had to last time?   I washed the title really good while I watched the next match.  And while you are at it, go look at the main eWe page in the championship link.  Look who is now the longest reigning cumulative TeleVixen champion! (Thumbs up)

Next up was Calista Leon against Syd Vicious.  Syd looked good in her crown and robe although it would have looked so much better on Hollie.  Calista took the early advantage and it looked like Syd was going to suffer a big loss right off the bat.  She even had Calista’s crotch rubbed in her face.  That is so gross.  She managed to fight back and had Calista on the ropes for a few minutes.  It looked like it was over, specially after she hit her Vicious Driver.  Calista somehow managed to escape.   Calista got the advantage back again and tried for a cheap pin but the referee caught it luckily.   Calista locks on a Boston Crab and Syd looked to be in trouble.   Syd finally powered out.   Calista got her and put her up in the corner.  Syd miraculously countered the Tornado DDT and hit her Syd special number Two.  It was a great win for the Queen of the Ring.   And when I saw the next card, it was a good thing I paid attention to this match.

We go to the main event where Michelle McCool took on the Divas champion.   Before the match, I don’t think anyone gave Michelle much of a chance.  Boy was she sure out to prove everyone wrong.  The start of the match was all Abby taking Michelle to class.   In fact if it wasn’t for Heyman, it probably would have been over then and there.   But he pulled Michelle’s foot to the rope and bought her a little extra time and the advantage on the match.  A few quick moves and suddenly Abby was in a submission hold.  Michelle isn’t as easy as people think, I know this from experience.  Abby reaches the ropes but Michelle manages to keep control of the match.  Abby finally counters out and looks to be having a big swing of momentum when Heyman gets on the apron.  His distraction is enough for Michelle to get the well placed chair and deck our champion.  Abby can’t lose like that!  Luckily she doesn’t as she kicks out.   Abby fought her way out and regained control, starting to look like she would finally put the so called flawless one away.   She would have won if not for two things.  One, Heyman again getting involved.  Two, the appearance of that damn Mickie James.  Not to mention Layla again getting involved in someone’s match by attacking Michelle.  The referee really had no choice but to call it a no contest.  Abby would fight Mickie back until Trish came out.  We were preparing to get out there in case the rest of the Queens showed but it wasn’t needed as Syd would come out and help her Summer Breakdown opponent.  Shaping up to be one hell of a match.  With the show over, it was time to head for Monday Night Chaos.  With my pretty little title. (grins)

We made it to the arena a little late and barely got settled in for the opening match.  Only caught the very end of it which was actually still the entire match.  Orton slips in and drops this Desario guy with a quick RKO to hit the showers early.   Orton is now on a winning streak.  Who’d have guessed it?

Next match saw Curtis Axel and the creepy Heyman guy against the one and only D-Dawg.  Supposedly there was a time when D-Dawg was actually a threat.  Now he seems like one of the veteran punching bags that WT says he will never become.  Axel beats him with relative ease.  And Heyman didn’t even have too get involved.

Cryme Tyme was out next to get a piece of the debuting Shield.   Cryme Tyme put up a fight but the Shield was just too much for them.  The Shield sent a message to the rest of the roster by continuing the beating afterwards.  I feel like a broken record saying it, but we need to start banning against these guys or they are going to run ramped over us.

Heyman is in the office, demanding….I mean asking for Axel to get a rematch against Mickie James.  He gets it, if CM Punk faces Axel next week.  Two great matches in a row!   Not only that, but Johnny has a huge match to make later in the night.  I’ll admit, I’m a bit excited.(grins)

Next up was the "match" between Cashmere and Alessandro.  Cashmere completely rolled over Allesandro.  Why even show up to the arena if you don’t plan to fight?   Well our new King of Xtreme’s victory was short lived as the Shield made their way down.    It looked bad but somehow Cashmere out smarted them and bailed out quickly.  He won this round but he better watch his back as I am sure the war isn’t over just yet.  Kelsi got up to head to the ring for her match and Hollie followed, saying she wanted to see Eva up close.  I didn’t want to be left alone so I went with them as well.

Eva and Kelsi put up a great fight.   Kelsi dominated for a while until Eva chops her in the throat and takes control.  She tosses Kelsi around for a while and it is starting to look bleak for her when she manages a counter kick to stop Eva’s momentum.   Suddenly I noticed that Eva was digging in her tights.  Weird time to scratch and itch.   Then I saw the gleam of steel in her hand.   I jumped up quick and pointed it out to the referee who just told me to get down.    Hollie managed to get the knuckles away so I dropped down in time to see Kelsi knock Eva smooth the flip out.  Kelsi wins, much to Hollie’s glee.  Yay!

Angela Fortin came out next, wrapped in a white tiger fur coat.  I call animal cruelty!  She would call out the Queens who would ignore her.   Hollie was chanting Divalution for some strange reason.    Kelsi said something about not really wanting to get involved in the war.  Hollie said I would have her back.   Did I just get drafted for war? (shrugs)

Next up we saw Cliff Morgan take on Aries.   Not sure how Aries was able to walk after Royal Flush but he started out strong, tossing Cliff around.   Cliff would soon turn the momentum into his favor and put Aries away with her M32 Hammer.   I think Aries should have waited a week or two to go back into action.  Live and learn.

We are back in Johnny’s office where our Undisputed champion has made her appearance.   And the level of shock left backstage was astronomical.  You could hear a pin drop on the carpet, despite the huge eruption in the arena.  Next week it is Christy Chaos versus her husband Dutch Clark; tile for title in a last man standing match.  Has to be the biggest match in Chaos history.  Finally the backstage caught up and we heard cheers coming from all over.   I’m excited to see this match.  Hollie said I was "Marking Out"  whatever that means.

We lost Hollie as White Tiger was out in the ring to take on the so called best in the World CM Punk.  These two put up a great fight, but I felt WT might not have been on top of his game.  Anyways , WT would toss CM around for a while until CM would counter and toss him around as well.   WT was setting him up for the Struck Down but Punk dug into his old move set and hit his Pepsi Plunge.  He celebrates his win and WT crawls to the back a loser.  Hollie rushed out of the room to meet him.  Imagine that. (grins)

Our main event was up next.  Boo on Steele jumping Christy before she got into the ring.   That is no way to treat a lady!  He would dominate but not for long as Christy would fight her way back into the match.  They would fight on the floor where Steele would slam her on the table.   He tried for a count out but Christy was up at eight.  She quickly slapped the taste out of Justin White a hard slap to the face.  About time someone did that!   Christy takes the momentum back and looks to have Steele beat with the CC Trap.   Too bad Melina just had to be there.   Too bad for her too as she was laid out with a Charismatic Crush on the floor.   Someone get the smelling salt!   Christy would get back in and finish Steele with the Star Struck.  Hit the showers Steele!

No, he would instead hit Christy, with his Steele Drop.   It started looking bad for her but she was saved by Dutch Clark who decimated Steele.  don’t put your hands on another mans wife, that is the moral of tonight’s story.  After pretty much killing Steele, he got in to check on his wife.  There was quite the uneasy stare down as the show went off the air.  We then were handed the new cards and Kelsi went to shower before heading to the hotel.  That means it is time for my Ice Cold Predictions.  Yay!

ICE COLD PREDICTIONS

Last Week: 10-3

So not counting the draw.  No one can predict that.

LADIES NIGHT

Hollie Winder Vs Jaylina Jobber
Winner: Hollie
Reason: So is this a real diva or Jay Jobber in drag?  I’m confused.

Harley Havoc Vs AJ Lee
Winner: Harley
Reason: don’t usually go for the new people but if she is brave enough to fight men on Chaos, she is probably more than AJ can handle.

The Bella’s Vs Mickie James & Audrey
Winner: Mickie James
Reason: She has a title match next week.  This is her warm up.

Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate Vs Lita
Winner: Jessica
Reason: She’s fun.  

Annie "Midnight" Fugate Vs Michelle McCool
Winner: Michelle
Reason: She took it to the Divas champion.  I just don’t think Annie has it in her.

Mizore Vs Calista Leon
Winner:  Me!
Reason:  I know she gave Syd hell but I didn’t just win back my title just to hand it right back off.  Sorry Calista, I’m holding this to Summer Breakdown.  It will end up being a huge night for me.

Misty Haze Vs Syd Vicious
Winner: Syd
Reason: Misty may have been off training but Syd just looks unstoppable.

MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS

John Steel Vs Mike Jobber
Winner: John Steel
Reason: A lot of aggression to be taken out on the poor Jobber

Kelsi Parr Vs Thunder Dragon
Winner: Kelsi
Reason: Not sure what Thunder will bring just yet.

Eva De La Cruz Vs Harley Havoc
Winner: Eva
Reason: Eva wants to prove herself to Hollie for some reason.  She won’t lose twice in a row.

White Tiger Vs D-Dawg
Winner: WT
Reason: I thought he was leaving for a while?  Maybe he wanted to fight on his home turf.  He will easily put the dog down

Cliff Morgan Vs Alessandro Quagliaterre
Winner: Cliff
Reason: I really want to say Alessandro, but I just don’t see any heart in him anymore.  Hope he proves me wrong.

Curtis Axel Vs CM Punk
Winner: ugh……Punk
Reason: No idea how this one will go.  So I asked Hollie to pick a number.   She said eight so I went even with Punk

Leon Cashmere Vs Angela Fortin
Winner: Cashmere
Reason: I’d love to see Angela win this but Leon has just seemed unstoppable for like ever now.   Sorry Angela, at least the title isn’t on the line

Christy Chaos Vs Dutch Clark
Winner:  If I have to…Christy Chaos.
Reason: I got to go with the person who beat the legend Eighteen and ran a gauntlet at Wrestlemania.  It will come down to who wants it more and I’ve just seen a bit more hunger in Christy’s eyes.  Main event of the year!

Well that is all for this week.  Off to Wyoming for Ladies Night and Chaos.  don’t you dare miss it, you will regret it forever.  Later Snowbunnies!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum