Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:39 pm

SINGLES MATCH
Trish Stratus Vs. Rikku

WINNER: RIKKU

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:46 pm
RIKKU
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: MIKE

The ring has been set up for a special interview. Somehow Johnathon Steele has gotten the honors and sits in a leather chair that was brought into the ring. The fans cheer, since they like the announcer. Another leather hair has been set up across from him. Between then sits a table with two bottle of water. After a moment, Jonathon lifts a microphone to his mouth.

~~~/The Cool Announcer\~~~ }}JOHNATHON STEELE{{
Ladies and gentlemen tonight we have a very special treat for you. We have been requested to give a very special interview to a Hall of Famer and four time Woman's champion. Ladies and gentleman, Trish Stratus!

The lights dim as "Time to Rock and Roll" by Lil Kim takes the air. The shadow of Trish appears on stage, posing with her hand in the air. The fans begin to boo. Pyros go off behind her and the lights come on. The boos quickly become cheers as it is not Trish, but Rikku dressed just like her. She is complete in Trish's outfit and even the hat. she has two balloons stuffed in her shirt to give the appearance that she is more well endowed. Around her waist is a kid's replica of the Tag Team championship. She gets in the ring and jumps on each turnbuckle, pointing up in the air. Even Steele has to admit Rikku does a pretty good impression. Rikku finally walks over and shakes Steele's hand. She sits down in the chair in front of him as the music dies. Steele shakes his head.

Are you serious?

~~~/Better Trish then the Real Thing\~~~ }}RIKKU{{
No, I'm Trish Stratus. Note the hat.

Rikku points to the hat. Steele shakes his head.

I'm not sure what your up to Rikku...

I'm not Rikku, I'm Trish.

You're Rikku.

I'm Trish!

You're Rikku.

I'm Trish!

You're Rikku.

I'm Rikku!

You're Trish.

That's what I told you from the start. I really thought you were smarter then Justice.

The fans cheer. Steele is still bowing his head while Justice is mumbling to himself at the announce table. For some reason, Rikku waves happily at him. She looks back at Steele who has taken a deep breath and is now looking at Rikku.

Whatever. Last week you and your partner Mickie James shocked the world when you pulled a huge upset over the legendary tag team, Who Dat?

Yea we won, but who did we beat again?

The tag team of Sean Lewis and Abdul Q.

Rikku starts to say something but stops. Her smile fades.

You suck.

Sorry, not going to buy into that routine. Well much like your buddy White Tiger, I'm guessing you plan to mock Trish. You'll probably tell me that you and Mickie made out after the match.

Me made out like bandits. Beating Who Dat? get's quite a nice winners purse.

No, I meant you got busy.

The match was over, we actually went and relaxed.

Get dirty?

No, we took showers to clean up from the match.

Steele sighs, bowing his head. Rikku looks around and shrugs, obviously not catching where Steele was going with that.

Moving on. Speaking of WT, he referred to you as a hooker.

That's ridiculous, I don't own any hooks.

No, he means you're a hoe.

I'm far too curvy to be referred to as a garden tool.

He meant you like to sleep around.

We are always on the road, of course I have to sleep in different beds. I think WT has gone mental.

He means you like to have sex with random men.

Oh he called me a hooker, why didn't you just say so in the first place John.

Again Steele bows his head. This time he even rubs his temples. Rikku spends this moment adjusting the balloons in her shirt as they had gotten slightly off angle. Steele looks at Rikku and speaks slowly as Rikku gives him a slight smile.

It's time for you to be serious.

No I'm still Trish, I'll be serious later.

I'm not playing anymore.

But we are having so much fun.

You're having fun, I'm getting a headache.

Might I recommend a dose of Stratusfaction? Trish...I mean I seem to think it's the cure for everything.

Can I please talk to Rikku now?

As soon as your done interviewing me.

I am done interviewing you, until you drop the act and be yourself.

Fine, you’re not good enough to interview the great Trish anyways. I’ll go see if Rikku is available.

Rikku rolls out of the ring and heads for the back. She is gone a few seconds when “Real Emotion” blares overhead. Rikku comes skipping out of the back getting cheers from the fans. She happily skips down the ramp, slapping hands with the many fans. She jumps in the ring and gets on each turnbuckle, waving at the many fans. She drops down and shakes hands with Steele again. She sits down in the chair and smiles at Steele. He just shakes his head.

~~~/She‘s Rikku Again\~~~ }}RIKKU{{
Hey Steele I heard you were looking for me.

Yes I just sent you out of the ring.

No that was Trish. I was watching her promo out here, I think she had her hat on too tight. She seemed to be kinda off.

You’d know best wouldn’t you. So can we be serious now?

It would be weird if both of us were named serious. I’ll be Rikku and you can be serious.

Again Steele is forced to bow his head. Rikku just smiles, crossing her legs in front of her. Steele takes a deep breath and exhales. He looks back at Rikku.

Let’s get right to this. You have been annoying Trish for weeks now leading up into the match.

I haven’t messed with Trish at all.

You interrupted her ring promo.

I was just being shown how the lights and stuff work.

Then you showed videos of all your last matches and a banner for a possible Wrestlemania match.

Not possible, it’s going to happen. Haven’t you been paying attention.

I want to know what you were thinking in starting trouble with Trish.

I was thinking that I wanted to face her at Wrestlemania. Me and Trish have had some classic match ups over the past few years. I thought one more would be super awesome.

So why not just challenge her directly?

You mean walks down to the ring and call her out. Have her walk out and make the challenge face to face in front of all the fans?

Exactly!

Rikku scoffs. She looks at Steele like he is crazy.

How boring would that be? I mean there is like no fun behind that at all. But you forget John that Trish was on a quest to get into the Woman’s title match at Wrestlemania. She probably would have declined my challenge. This way, I was sure she’d accept.

Was it worth getting beaten down for?

Sure it was. Just showed me that Trish was paying attention. And now I got my match just like I wanted. I walked Trish right into my web and at Wrestlemania, I’m going to beat her one last time. I’m not sure how the record against each other stands but I do know that it will be one more win for Rikku!

But Trish has been wrestling regularly and is one half of the tag team champions with Mickie James. They are the first ever all female tag team.

No there not. Neither one of them are really a woman. Me and Eighteen should go get the titles, we would be the real all female champions.

Steele starts to argue with Rikku but quickly realizes it would be pretty pointless. He just moves along.

Are you worried at all that Mickie might make her presence felt in this match?

Rikku thinks for a moment. Finally she just shrugs.

Who is Manny fighting at Wrestlemania?

Your buddy Eighteen.

So your telling me that Eighteen will be backstage, possibly watching my match?

Yea I figured as much.

Then no, I’m not concerned. Eighteen will be close by. And if Mickie decides she wants some, I’m sure Eighteen will come down to even the odds. Trish is going to have to beat me on her own. And it’s been some time since Trish last faced me and my wild style. It will be far to much for her at Wrestlemania. It’s just too bad she has to lose to me and lose her tag titles.

You don’t think she can retain the titles?

Sorry John, but I really don’t. I’m not saying Trish and Mickie aren’t tough, but we are talking about WT and Johnny Chaos. Unless the Extreme Legends self destruct, I just don’t see them losing. But hey, at least Trish and Mickie made history as the first all female tag team champions.

Didn’t you just say neither one of them are really woman?

Of course they are both woman. can’t you tell the difference between a boy and a girl John? Must be some wild nights at he bar, just saying.

The fans cheer. Steele puts his head in his hands and rubs his temples.

I have a headache.

I’ve been told I have that effect on people.

Rikku looks at the camera and nods. Steele finally recovers and decides to get this interview over with.

Last week on Ladies Night, you defeated Sin.

And I didn’t even need to summon the Aeons. Sin didn’t seems as powerful as it was the last time we fought it in Spira. Maybe because I won before it had a chance to fully recover. It was a tremendous fight complete with flying ninjas, wild magic attacks, lots of water and me kicking some serious ass!

I don’t remember any of that.

Go read it on the results thread.

All it said was you beat Sin.

Exactly, how boring is that. So I made up what actually happened during the match. I’m thinking about writing a book and selling it. Only on eWeshop.com.

Okay Triple H.

No I’m Rikku. Do you want to see my Triple H impression?

No. We need to wrap things up. Any last words for Trish?

Trish is going to lose. She Can’t beat me, she has known this from day one. That’s why she begged me to keep it one a piece. That way I wouldn’t destroy her two to one.

Rikku nods at Steele who just shakes his head. Rikku smiles and looks back into the camera.

At Wrestlemania Trish, there will be no Stratusfaction. There will only be Rikku-mania! We are going to steal the show at Wrestlemania, it’s just too bad you have to lose. Just Leave it to Rikku, cause this is Gunna Be Good!

“Real Emotion” starts again as Rikku climbs to her feet and begins celebrating again. Steele rolls out of the ring and heads to the announce table where he sits his head on the desk. Rikku continues celebrating in the ring long after the scene finally fades to a close.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:47 pm
TRISH STRATUS
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: JAY

-INTRO-
n/a

-SCENE ONE-

Title: ---
Date: April 24th, 2011

The Camera's open up inside the Cowboy's Sadium in Arlington Texas where we see the ring is set up appearing to be the Cutting Edge set? All of the sudden "Metalingius" by Alter Bridge hits which confirms that confusion. The fans give a mixed reaction when Edge walks through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS
" Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome EWE Hall of Famer...The Rated R Superstar, EDGE!! "

The crowd still gives a mixed reaction(since he's not active, fans cheer to see him again). Edge slides into the ring and takes the mic from Jennifer.

EDGE
" Did you miss me? "

The crowd cheers.

EDGE
" Are you glad that I have returned? "

The crowd cheers again.

EDGE
" Well don't be because I haven't. "

The crowd boos as Edge laughs.

EDGE
" I am merely here to accept my rightful place in the EWE Hall of Fame. But right now we have a one night special return of the Cutting Edge! "

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd.

EDGE
" The greatest talk show ever in wrestling. And now I welcome you all my guest. You already know who it is, but you may be retarded, this is texas after all. "

The crowd boos as Edge laughs.

EDGE
" Please Welcome....former 4x Women's champion...EWE Hall of Famer and currently one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...TRISH STRATUS!! "

"Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim kicks over the PA system as the crowd boos when Trish splits the curtains, Tag Title over her shoulder. Trish continues down the ramp and enters the ring.

EDGE
" Thanks for being here. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Well duh of course I'll be here. "

EDGE
" How bad do you think you'll be beating the shit out of Rikku? "

TRISH STRATUS
" Words can't describe how bad Rikku will be getting pwned tonight. "

EDGE
" Oh really? "

TRISH STRATUS
" Rikku has never been in my league and she knows it. "

EDGE
" Clearly when she did a proper roleplay, and look at this. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Hey Luke doesn't do that! Stop misusing his character! "

EDGE
" Umm, yes he does, just not as often as anyone else. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Oh...ok...what was I saying? "

EDGE
" How Rikku was going to rape you from one side of the ring to the other. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Oh right...so ya she's...wait, no she's not. "

Edge laughs shaking his head.

TRISH STRATUS
" Screw you Adam! "

EDGE
" I already have...a few times. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Rikku has nothing ok. she may think she's special cause she did a beautiful Promo, well alot better than mine anyway, but that means NOTHING in this business. "

EDGE
" Well actually... "

TRISH STRATUS
" Rikku....I'm better than you...and I always will be. tonight at WrestleMania I will prove that to you once and for all...and that is a 100% Stratusfaction Guantee. "

Trish starts to walk off, when she stops and looks to Edge.

TRISH STRATUS
" By the way...Inducting you into the Hall of Fame last night was an honor, but now that I got you here, I wanted to tell you something. "

EDGE
" Alright babe, shoot. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Babe, yeah that's what it is about. I'm not your babe anymore. I've found someone else. "

Edge seems confused until he is smacked in the back with a chair by MICKIE JAMES! Wait, are they coming out of the closet? Mickie gives Edge the MickieDT on the Chair as the crowd boos. Trish picks Edge up and points before delievering a Stratusfaction, also on the chair! Trish and Mickie head up the ramp smirking at the unconcious Edge in the ring as the shitty roleplay fades away...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum