Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Thu May 04, 2023 2:47 pm

MONEY IN THE BANK: PHASE THREE MATCH
Chris Warren Vs. Sonic Dan Desario Vs. Christy Chaos
Vs. Ted Dibiase Vs. Abdul Q Vs. Alex Evers

WINNER: ABDUL Q (3 Out of 5 Votes)

RUNNER UP: CHRISTY CHAOS (2 Out of 5 Votes)

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Thu May 04, 2023 2:54 pm
ABDUL Q
ROLEPLAY: 1/3
WRITTEN BY: ABDUL

What does this night mean for you? For Me..

It’s More Than A Show

It’s More Than An Event.

It’s More Than A Spectacle.

It’s The Home Of Champions.

The Birthplace Of Legends.

The Showcase of Immortals.

Sometimes things are so special in your life that words cannot explain. The history alone at this event, makes Wrestlemania special. Everything I’ve wanted out of life comes to this one day, this one short period of time. This is my passion, the thing you dream about, and it consumes you. People are going to remember this forever. You haven’t lived, you haven’t breathed, until you’ve danced at Wrestlemania.

When I was young. I dreamed of this day, of this opportunity, this chance, to shine. Prove to the world, prove to myself, that I’m a superstar, an athlete. More than you think, and greater than you’ve heard, that I’m a Champion.

We have dedicated our lives, we have sacrificed. Rendered our bodies. Sweat, Bled, Cried, Knealed, and focused our minds, in hopes to get here. This is where it all comes together. Today is my day, Tonight is my night, the stage is mine, where I will show the world that I’m the best, the most powerful, the most extreme, the most intense. That I am a Champion. That I am MONEY IN THE BANK!

Wrestlemania is the be all and end all for what we do for a living.
We work our entire careers to get to Wrestlemania, to steal the show at Wrestlemania. I know exactly how it feels, just ask The Miz what happened last year.

Because It’s an event that happens only once a year. But for me, I’m chasing something that may only happen once in a lifetime.

My Wrestlemania Moment.

Tonight, it is a moment defined by a relentless pursuit of perfection. Tonight a page is turned in the history of EWE, and a new chapter is written in the beginning for my ascension to greatness. This is the home to where these moments are turned into fleeting flashes of brilliance.
The conditions are ideal. Place, Opponents, Universe. And I will seize it.

My Wrestlemania Moment.

This is what I’ve been searching for, chasing after, my moment.
The defining moment, my perfect moment.
The place is here, the moment is now.

24th April, 2011.

Arlington, Texas.

Cowboys Stadium.

Phase Three.

Money In The Bank.

This is...
WRESTLEMANIA!
The Undisputed Championship.

A strap of metal, a piece of gold of which its allure is enough to drive any man insane. A man can go to extreme measures and extreme lengths to get the Undisputed Championship. There are those who earn the prestige of this belt, through honour, through hard work, through dedication and through enduring a gruelling turmoil to see the end of the light of the tunnel to get that championship. There are also those who prefer shortcuts. They want something so badly, but they're not willing to work for it, they want to use their power, their wealth, or their status to manipulate themselves into a prosperous situation. Some call it fate, but Abdul Q calls it Destiny.

Destiny? Six Superstars enter Phase Three for Money in the Bank. Is it any of their destinies to walk away with that magical briefcase, with a chance to be Undisputed Champion. For one it is, for five others, it will be heartbreak. What is certain, is every competitor in Money In The Bank, is more hungry than ever.

Christy Chaos, the beauty of an angel, yet the heart of a warrior on a warpath. Already proven as Womens Champion, she has the determination to withstand all pain where men have dominated. Her credentials are impeccable, bringing her to the second Money in the Bank match in back to back Wrestlemanias. She came so close last year, could this be the year she finally pulls it off, and shocks the world as the first ever Miss Money In The Bank?

Then there’s Ted Dibiase. A billion dollar tycoon, who has used his tyranny and greed to get what he wants. Money can buy him happiness, it can buy him the world, it can buy him anything he wants to be, but it can't buy him a victory over me. Everybody does have a price, but for Abdul Q true class is priceless. The illusive "briefcase" can't be bought. Think you’re Money in the bank at Wrestlemania Dibiase? You're having a laugh.

What about EWE’s resident thug Chris Warren. After bullying his way into this contest through the absolute and utter decimation of Captain Jack Sparrow, his actions must surely put him in the forefront in contention for the briefcase. You power played yourself here, you must be so proud of yourself. You’ve made it this far, but what happens when you meet someone you can’t push around. Not just me, but everyone else, for we are no pushovers.

Sonic the Hedgehog decided it was better for him to chase rings and spin around in circles than actually be a part of EWE. Which means Dan Desario has drawn the lucky straw out of the hat. Desario has been competing all month in search of a victory, and has failed at every opportunity. Maybe Wrestlemania is the perfect stage for him to be given a second chance, and what better place to do it than at the biggest stage of them all.

Another man making his debut at Wrestlemania is Alex Evers. Evers fought his way into the contest through a last chance battle royale which saw him defeat Lady Gaga, and other newcomer Chris Fame. Might not have been the most pretty of victories, but the fact is he’s here now, and has a huge opportunity to go from Nobody to Money in The Bank Holder, to future Undisputed Champion. Not bad for someone who just signed with the company three weeks ago.

Which only leaves one man remaining, the International Champion Abdul Q. And we all know what he’s capable of. Or do we? Abdul may be the most vulnerable in this match, because just like Christy, he is doubled book. But a challenge is something the Jersey native has never shied away from. If any of his opponents think he will be at a disadvantage for also defending his International Champion earlier in the night, they are sorely mistaken.

King of Xtreme, Three Phase Challenge, Championship Scramble, Sole Survivor. All missed opportunities for Abdul Q to gain a shot at the richest prize in this business, and Abdul Q has had enough.

No longer will he play second fiddle to anybody else. No longer will he watch on as someone else steals his spotlight. He’s worthy enough of capturing that briefcase, and it’s time he finally proved it, at the grand daddy of them all.

Phase Three is an innovation that will come especially for Wrestlemania 7. And if entering the unknown into dangerous water is what it will require for Abdul Q to finally be noticed, then he’s ready to dive in the deep end, and risk it all. Alex Evers, Chris Warren, Christy Chaos, Dan Desario, and Ted Dibiase will have you believe that they can Win Money In The Bank. They can believe, I expect, for I know I’m winning Money in the Bank. For there is no one else that wants this more than I do, the other five have no idea. You think you’re that one step closer to finally making it, but I will cripple all of you before you can even get one foot in the door to success.

So alert the authorities, for there's going to be a highway robbery in Arlington. Not only will I end any slim hopes you all have of winning at Wrestlemania, but If you didn't know by now, I'm STEALING THE SHOW!

- We begin with a voice. -

ABDUL Q
Welcome to Wrestlemania =)

- LoL smiley face. -

ABDUL Q
Let the Games Begin!

- The voice is that of International Champion Abdul Q, who is in a private movie theatre. The room doesn’t have much lightning, which means the view of Abdul is very dim. A roll count begins on the movie screen, as a motion picture begins. It displays highlights of previous Money in the Bank matches that have happened at Wrestlemania. -

ABDUL Q
It’s the same every year. Six hopefuls earn the right to be here, and every single one of them has their minds set on winning.

- Abdul sees the risks and sacrifices of those that had tried to retrieve the briefcase, only to fail. -

ABDUL Q
If you’re in Money in the Bank for any other reason, you’re on crack.

- Abdul pays attention to the tears of joy of each Money in the Bank winner. -

ABDUL Q
For possession of that briefcase, is like winning the lottery, and if you happen to be that lucky individual, you’ve hit the jackpot. Because that briefcase, is a sure fire guarantee, that whenever you decide to cash in on what it holds, you’re walking out with the Undisputed Championship.

- That makes it sound like quite the prize, but it can backfire on you, as theres more to the story than just that, as the highlights of past Money in the Bank matches continue rolling in the background. -

ABDUL Q
That can only happen if you know how to work that briefcase, for there are those, who despite winning Money in the Bank, didn’t fully understand how to cash in at the right time.

- The cameras pauses at the sight of Blue Panther standing as King of the Mountain, to win the first ever Money in The Bank at Wrestlemania 3. -

ABDUL Q
Blue Panther must have been over the moon when he won.

- It then fast forwards to the first ever Cross-Branded Showdown, where Edge beat Blue Panther to win the briefcase. -

ABDUL Q
That idiot lost it before he could even cash it in. What was even more Ludacris than that, was that when Edge did acquire that briefcase from Panther, after working so hard to steal it from BP, when his chance came to cash in. He nose-dived, royally, and got his ass handed to him by Rikku at Wrestlemania 4.

- The highlights then skip past Wrestlemania 4’s Three Layers of Hell Money in the Bank Match, and jumps straight too Wrestlemania 5, where White Tiger climbed the ladder, to become the third Money In The Bank holder. -

ABDUL Q
Even the living legend that is White Tiger managed to win. But the big bad kitty kat, decided to bide his time, waiting for the right moment to cash in. Unfortunately for White Tiger, he kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting, until he couldn’t find the right time, and the contract expired. All that hard work for nothing! What a waste.

- The highlights then rewind back to Wrestlemania 4, and on a split screen shot, also shows Wrestlemania 6 Ultimate X Money in the Bank match. -

ABDUL Q
For the others, they knew exactly when to strike, and cash in at the perfect opportunity.

- Concentrating on the half of the screen that shows Wrestlemania 4’s winner, it moves straight to the first successful cash-in at Summerslam 2007. -

ABDUL Q
John Cena, capitalised on a vulnerable Johnny Chaos after a gruelling Elimination Chamber, and went on to become Champion. He would go on a record setting reign, in which he never lost the title, to which till this day, has yet to be beat.

- The highlights then focus back on Wrestlemania 6, where Kurtis Porter reigned victorious, leading onto Retribution 2010, with only the second successful cash-in. -

ABDUL Q
Kurtis Porter, cemented his legacy in EWE, choosing exactly the right moment, right place, and right time, when he cashed in against Triple H, following a culmination of a monumental feud against Edge in a Hell in a Cell. Kurtis Porter, would seize his opportunity for his first ever World Championship.

- The highlights end with the shot of Kurtis Porter winning the title. Abdul Q then reveals the most telling fact of all. -

ABDUL Q
Both men, are now in the Hall of Fame.

- An accomplishment, which many of this year’s Money in the Bank participants, would want to dream of replicating. -

ABDUL Q
That is what Money in the Bank can do for you. It can elevate a person’s career, beyond reasonable doubt. It can take you to limits, which not even you knew were possible. Allow you to reach boundaries that are yet to be broken.

- Being a trendsetter is what Abdul Q lived for, and that was his edge of reason, to spur him toward success. -

ABDUL Q
That is why I must win Money In The Bank

- Abdul had a look of passion in his eyes, like none other we had ever seen before. -

ABDUL Q
For you have not seen the best of Abdul Q yet, not by a long shot.

- There was a glimmer of hope in Abdul Q’s words. -

ABDUL Q
And you won’t see the best I have to offer, until I am Undisputed Champion

- Abdul was keeping a level head. Despite his optimism, he knew that this couldn’t come to pass until the task of winning money in the bank was completed. The challenge ahead, was evident. -

ABDUL Q
With many worthy contenders waiting in line in front of me in the rankings, this is my only way to jump ahead of the pecking order.

- It was almost as if this was the opportunity that Abdul Q had been waiting for, and he was hanging on to it by a thread The conduct in his words would have you believe otherwise. -

ABDUL Q
For I, and five others, enter a match so innovative, it’s never been done before. If we want that Undisputed Championship so badly, to get that briefcase which gives us eternal light, we have to go through a tunnel of hell in the first ever Phase Three.

- Through the darkness, after that comment, poetically the light in the room begins to illuminate. -

ABDUL Q
If that’s what it takes for me to reach my destiny, then that’s not a problem. I live in the Kitchens of Hell in New York, because I know exactly what Hell on Earth is like.

- The movie screen then acts as an advert, for Abdul Q’s Money in the Bank’s opponents, displaying an image of each. -

"Alex Evers"

ABDUL Q
You hold the wildcard in this match. Not much is known about you, and your EWE journey is being written every time you enter that ring. Who knows what ghosts you are hiding in your closet? In only your fourth EWE match, At Wrestlemania 7, you have the prospect to turn sceptics into believers. There are those who work their entire careers to achieve the brass ring, yet you can do it within a blink of an eye.

"Chris Warren"

ABDUL Q
You are a violent man. That pirate may have been insane, but atleast he earned his spot at Wrestlemania. You earn nothing, and you expect respect? If you were to walk away from Phase Three as Money in the Bank, it would be a travesty. I’ll slap the black off of you. Your arrogance is what caused your downfall against White Tiger a few weeks ago, and your arrogance is what will cause your demise at Wrestlemania.

"Dan Desario"

ABDUL Q
Mr. Desario, this could finally be your big break. After getting your ass owned for most of the month, can you finally repay the faith that Nero Phoenix has put in you, and come good when it matters most. You claim that even on your worse day… you’re that damn better than me. If that’s the case, I’d love to know what you’re capable of on your “best day”. Who knows, maybe you could actually win a match?

"Ted Dibiase"

ABDUL Q
Do you have a death wish? For the past two weeks you have stuck your nose in my business, where it didn’t belong. For what? In hopes to weaken me for Wrestlemania. Did you really think that was going to work? While you may have succeeded in costing me two victories, all you have done is PISS ME OFF. Just like Brother Love found out before your Million Dollar Championship defence, you can run, but you can’t hide.

"Christy Chaos"

ABDUL Q
I know that just like me, you are hell bent on winning this and becoming Miss Money In The Bank. Only one of us can get it, which means something’s gotta give. I know exactly what you’re capable of, and if anybody can put on a dent on my hopes of winning, it’s you. I will not be taking you lightly, and in Arlington I will be coming at you with everything I have.

- With an end of the images, the camera pans attention back onto Abdul, who proudly holds up a Wrestlemania Ticket, with a very happy smirk. -

ABDUL Q
You’ve all bought yourself a Golden Ticket. So congratulations, you’ve made it this far. But all that glitters is not what it seems. Just like Charlie thought he made it when he walked inside the Chocolate Factory, you’ve bought more than you bargained for. You’re about to be hustled, and you seriously think you’ve got the better end of the deal. Fasten your seatbelts, for the road to Wrestlemania is about to get bumpy. And if you don’t believe the hype, you better believe it now.

- Powerful words. But what meaning would they hold, for the International Champion still had a long way to go. Abdul Q was prepared for Wrestlemania 7. The Question Is Are You? -
JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 5:56 pm
ABDUL Q
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

Are you scared?

Because you should be.

Earlier this week I set the marker, laid down the gauntlet, and waited for a response from all of you. I set the goal, and waited to see if you could reach it. I put myself on the line, leaving myself up to massive exposure, to see what you’re capable of in response.

Instead what I get is a deadly silence. What are you guys? Women

No offence Christy.

You really need to get your act together, all of you. If you don’t, I’ll have you beat before you can even speak.

Do you want Wrestlemania to happen for you, because at the moment, you’re letting it slip

If the six of us want the glory, a deadly structure awaits. From the final level of EWE’s very own Three Phase Challenge, comes the innovation known as Phase Three. Where caged walls of a boxed structure must be climbed to reach the top, and grab onto the briefcase that will suspend in the middle of the ring at the peak of the cage. Because of these dangers, for those wanting the world, a realisation comes that the risks are far greater than the rewards. Which is why for some

The World Is Not Enough

BUT I

I DREAMED A DREAM

AND I’M MAKING THAT DREAM A REALITY AT WRESTLEMANIA.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

- At a top secret location, engineers are at work. -

ABDUL Q
Seven months ago, I was here.

- Well not here exactly, it’s a representational description. -

ABDUL Q
The return of Chaos, brought back the hunt for the World Heayweight Championship.

- Sounds of drilling and hammering are heard in the background. -

ABDUL Q
And in that hunt, I was there.

- Now it makes sense. -

ABDUL Q
A Three Phase Challenge, a match I had never been in, but I went in all guns blazing. Granted the result didn’t go as I planned. While I outlasted most, I got through two phases, but missed out on the most lethal level of them all.

- There is a deadly pause. -

ABDUL Q
Phase Three.

- Abdul then turns around, as does the camera. It reveals that the engineers at work, aren’t just at work. -

ABDUL Q
Which means at Wrestlemania, it’ll be a first.

- They’re building the Phase Three structure, to be used this Sunday in Wrestlemania’s Money In The Bank. -

ABDUL Q
Because there’s a first for everything, isn’t there.

- Abdul stares at the work of art the engineers are creating. Watching the birth of the Phase Three structure with great interest. -

ABDUL Q
Like the first time Alex Evers competed. It was like the second coming of a new Cameron Hayden. Soon word began to spread around the EWE locker room about a new kid on the block, who was breaking ground as some sort of messiah.

- He picks up the dirt of some concrete in the ground, and watches as it slips out of his hands. -

ABDUL Q
But then he realised he was too cool for the EWE universe, and he didn’t need to show up. Six days before the biggest commitment you’re potential Mr Money In The Bank has? It’s a joke if you ask me. I can see the mentality of Mr Evers already. “Beat a Jobber, Beat on a newbie and a woman. Come up against an actual opponent. Oh SHIT! Let’s Run for the Hills.”

- Abdul claps sarcastically, mocking the integral fortitude of one of EWE’s premier newcomers. -

ABDUL Q
Way to go Alex, you wanted to make an impression; well you’ve certainly made one alright. For the impression you’ve made is loud and clear. You’re not serious enough to win that briefcase, you’re not tough enough, you’re not extreme, and you’re not Money In The Bank.

- Abdul clutches on to his ass, which is a bit sore, to prove a point. -

ABDUL Q
I may have had my ass handed to me over the last two weeks, but at least I showed up. For I am here, every day of the week, from dusk till dawn, first in the door, and last out the arena, ready to bust my ass, because I love this business. That’s the amount of passion I have, whereas you have none, because if you did, you would have manned up and took your beating like a man on Chaos, instead you chose to run away, like a coward.

- Abduls affection for the business was evident, as was the lack or thereof, for Alex Evers. -

ABDUL Q
There really is no good excuse you can have for missing Chaos. It’s just not acceptable. Which is a shame, because you are talented, but you’re not God’s gift to wrestling. ForEvers is Over.

- See what I did there. A Clever play on words. -

ABDUL Q
And the man that beat you must finally feel as if he’s got some momentum going. Chris must have been jumping straight into a party like a gangster after that win. Drinking hard, showin a good time to the honey’s and living it large. Must have done wonders for making you completely forget the pain of two weeks ago, when you got served on a plate and totally schooled by White Tiger. How does it feel to know that a coconut makes a better black man than you? You should be ashamed.
- Chris Warren is a disgrace to the African-American community -

ABDUL Q
Yeah, picking up a win over a curtain jerker must have really made you feel good huh.

- Abdul teased with Warren, knowing full well how to push his buttons. -

ABDUL Q
It’s one thing stealing some ones spot and making it your own, but it’s another to actually put up a fight against the men and women you thought you were capable of pissing all over. Hate to rain on your parade, but you ain’t pissing on no one.

- Abdul drivels as the engineers begin to solder together the steel mesh that will surround the Phase Three structure. -

ABDUL Q
In fact ever since losing the X-Division Championship at No Love Lost, apart from crippling a drunk pirate and taking him out of commission, and a victory over one another Money In The Bank competitor, what have you done that makes you good enough to be here. What exactly makes you extreme?

- Abdul goes over the list of possibilities. -

ABDUL Q
Is it your ability to talk like a complete retard.

- The Alpha Male loved to branch out on stereotypes, especially that of the limited vocabulary of a typical African-American. -

ABDUL Q
Gosh, didn’t your mother teach you any manners?

- I’m sure his mother brought him up well, but the message was supposed to be a slap in the face. -

ABDUL Q
Maybe that’s why you’re so disturbed, you got issues.

- Abdul watches with a sadistic smile, as the engineers place the roof on the Phase Three -

ABDUL Q
Who knows what goes on in that big head of yours.

- That was the greatest unsolved mystery of them all. The engineers clamp on the top of the cage, and Abdul smiles. He receives a phone call, answers it, nods, and then puts it down. -

ABDUL Q
Humpty Dumpty called, he wants you back on the wall, he needs to have a great fall.

- Abdul then moves over to the engineers and the Phase Three structure, high fiving them for a good job done. -

ABDUL Q
Much like your chances of winning this thing, because do you really have that itch.

- Abdul then moves towards the entrance of the structure, and performs the sign of the cross as he enters sacred grounds. He looks around in awe of the structure, and the hells it will encompass on Sunday. -

ABDUL Q
You want to win, then can you climb up the Phase Three structure without a hitch?

- Abdul hops onto the mesh, and begin to climb up the walls. He reaches the top, and slithers towards the middle. -

ABDUL Q
Because as you draw closer to that briefcase, you will fall and realise that life’s a bitch.

- Abdul intentionally falls, and you think he’ll have a nasty bump to the ground, but Abdul isn’t that stupid, he’s wearing a safety harness. Abdul escapes the harness, and twirls out. -

ABDUL Q
Don’t worry though, you’re not alone. Just walk a mile in Dan Desario’s shoes, and you’ll know exactly what it’s like.

- Abdul didn’t have a extra pair of shoes, but you get his point. -

ABDUL Q
Poor Dan, can you handle the pressure, because life must really suck for you. You’ve been trying, and trying, and trying to get somewhere in life, but have been getting nothing every single time. Looks like you’re destined for failure, going nowhere and stuck in an eternity of always being Nero Phoenix’s lackey.

- Harsh words, but could Desario prove otherwise, because so far he hasn’t. -

ABDUL Q
Want to step out of the shadow of your predecessor, then do something worthy of getting yourself noticed. Sneaking your way into Phase Three was genius, but to actually think you can leave Arlington with the briefcase and a future title shot whenever you want, you’d be hopping mad.

- Abdul decides to hop on the spot in the middle of Phase Three. -

ABDUL Q
You don’t even deserve to lace up your own boots, let alone make it inside the ring for Wrestlemania.

- Abdul touches the ropes of the ring, feeling its coarse burn. -

ABDUL Q
What makes you stand out from the crowd? What makes you so special?

- Abdul thinks over it, and finds the answer himself. -

ABDUL Q
NOTHING.

- Abdul shakes his head in disappointment. -

ABDUL Q
Don’t kid yourself otherwise Dan. You’re worthless, and you always be.

- Abdul spits on the floor of the ring, in disgust. -

ABDUL Q
You’ll make up the numbers, put up a small resistance, but when push comes to a shove, before you even have the chance of reaching for that pot of gold, you’ll be knocked out dead and cold.

- There was no chill in the air, but an open heat. -

ABDUL Q
Got the heart to really make your mark in Phase Three.

- Abdul bounces from wall to wall inside the structure. -

ABDUL Q
I think not, you can’t even get past Phase One and Two, and they’re not even a part of the match, it’s like you’re putting an advert up for you to be embarrassed, and that can be done all for free.

- He then stops bouncing, as he’s getting dizzy. -

ABDUL Q
So enjoy the good times while it lasts, for you’re happy days have come and pass, it’s time for you to bite the bullet and figure out on your own that you’re not the next Mr Money In The Bank winner, but simply the world’s greatest ass.

- Abdul then licks his lips, not at Desarios ass, but another person’s. -

ABDUL Q
Someone else with an ass, is the lovely Christy Chaos. I have to admit, I’ve got a huge crush on her. She’s smart, sexy, powerful, and she knows how to hold herself in the ring. I like that a lot, and it’s those characteristics that make me wanna bang your to an orgasm.

- Abdul was love spun, but then he shakes it off, coming back to his senses. -

ABDUL Q
Seduction aside, let’s be real, If I had a choice of getting my dick wet, or chasing the biggest prize in this business, the chase always wins.

- Abdul rubs his hands together in excitement. -

ABDUL Q
While I may like you Christy Chaos, it will not change the fact that I will do anything, and everything to make sure it’s me seizing the moment and not you.

- Abdul meant every word, and he couldn’t wait to back it up. -

ABDUL Q
For once, being a woman plays to your advantage. You’re agile, slender and fast, which means you can shoot up the Phase Three structure faster than a hiccup. But just like a hiccup can be cured, I will give you the fright of your life before you can get your hands on that briefcase.

- Abdul then quotes Sting and Police, unintentionally. -

ABDUL Q
For every breath you take, for every move you make, or every step you take, I’ll be watching you. Four other people may be in that ring, but the only persons actions I’m interested in, is you.

- He points at the camera, as if he was speaking directly to Christy. -

ABDUL Q
You can do your thing at Wrestlemania and put on a show like no other. Put on a spectacle for all your adoring fans, and every women’s intuition, mesmerise them and leave them talking about a performance of a lifetime that will be remembered for years to come.

- Abdul played up to Christy’s strengths. -

ABDUL Q
But can you really feel comfortable knowing that I’ll be lurking at your every action, and that when the time is right, just when you think all is well, I will strike a grave vengeance like you’ve never experienced before.

- Abdul began speaking with more flash in his voice. -

ABDUL Q
Just like you say week in, week out. You’ll just be another STARSTRUKK?

- He looks up, as if he was looking up to the heavens, amongst the stars. -

ABDUL Q
What happens when that stars life comes to an end, and you have your fall from grace. Because you can reach for the sky, touch the clouds, touch the briefcase, but the real question should be can you stay there?
-
Abdul then drops a hundred dollar bill on the ring floor, as a mirage. He then picks up the dollar, and shows it infront of the camera. Instead of Benjamin Franklin, it has Ted Dibiase on the bill. -

ABDUL Q
Mr Moneybags, you’ve been in this game for a long time. Just like Jack Michaels, you’re racing after memories of yesteryear. With age, comes power, and experience, but your body is catching up to you. You’re career is hanging by a thread. You’re just one bad blow, one heart attack, and one high cholesterol level away for this being all over for you. That is why you supposedly put it all on the line, every time you come out here. Except you don’t pull all on the line, you wave your paper around to make sure you get by long enough for people to see you as a credible threat.

- Abdul then rips the bill against the steel meshed wall of Phase Three. -

ABDUL Q
What do you get when you take away your associates and money? A scared old man. I know you’re scared. That’s why you’ve been costing me victories on Chaos for the past two weeks. You’re a scared old man who knows he’s going to get owned at Wrestlemania. You can’t fool these people, and you can’t fool me no more.

- The art of deception wasn’t one of Ted Dibiase’s strong suits. -

ABDUL Q
How are you seriously going to climb up Phase Three, you might pop a kneecap gramps. No point of trying to get Brother Love or Venom to get the briefcase for you, they won’t be able to help you. You’ll be locked in the gates of hell with me, there’s no way out.

- Abdul had great pleasure at that thought. -

ABDUL Q
After weeks of ducking me like a pussy, I finally get my hands on you. And if I was you, I’d pray for a miracle. What I do to you at Wrestlemania, is going to be ugly. You can’t even begin to imagine the amount of brutality and suffering I’m going to lay down on you. Forget about it being Bedtime, you can’t close your eyes and wish for me to go away, because I’ll be your living nightmare.

- That’s one dream I wouldn’t want to be apart of. -

ABDUL Q
You can have all the money in the world, but what is all that money worth?

Costing Abdul Q glory. $669
Brother Love’s hospital bill. $870
Venom’s weekly pay cheque. $1500
Succeeding in EWE when really you suck. $3000
The look on your face when I’m winning Money in the Bank.
PRICELESS.

- There are something money can’t buy, for everything else there’s Abdul Q. -

ABDUL Q
Do not think because I also have to face Hurricane earlier in the night, that I will be at any less of an disadvantage. I’m conditioned for nights like these, and I have plenty of stamina. I’ll come at you like the energizer bunny, nonstop without any recharge. Just when you think you have the answers. I’ll make you question yourself. For whatever you do, whatever you say. Push come to shove, Wrestlemania and Money In The Bank is drawing closer, and I’m taking it away. It’s not about the hype, because I’m setting Arlington alight.

- Abdul stares on as the sun soars through the Phase Three structure, in the unknown location. -

ABDUL Q
Faith is what got all of you here, but when there is no faith remaining, what do you have left? Your chances are weak, briefcases are not what you seek, and your gambles of surviving Phase Three are bleak. Even the strongest of faith can be broken, and when it has, everything is lost, because all you have left is
BLIND FAITH!
JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 6:11 pm
ABDUL Q
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

- Moments before the main event, we go to an exclusive never seen before behind-the-scenes promo. Lurking on the other side of the curtain of the entrance ramp before the main stage, is Abdul Q. He is casually leaning against the wall, with the International and X-Division Championships on each shoulder, and the Money in the Bank briefcase casually swaying in his hand. A water bucket is situated next to him, and he is still in his ring gear, with a towel over his neck, to cool himself from the dripping sweat which surrounds his body. Fresh from the violence of two gruelling matches he has been apart of, including the first ever Phase Three structure. But despite all the pain, he looks at his championship belts, and the briefcase and utters. -

ABDUL Q
It was all worth it.

- He pours the water bucket over his head, letting out a huge growl of satisfaction as the water covers him from head to toe. It was almost as if he was reenergizing himself, drying himself with the towel. Abdul then throws the towel and bucket to the side. -

ABDUL Q
People said I was crazy. A lot said that I would be too busy to win both my matches tonight. It was either one or other, becoming a double champion or be money in the bank. I couldn’t do both. There was no way I could pull it off.

- Abdul chuckles with a sense of great pleasure. -

ABDUL Q
But look at what I went and did?

- He gently peers at both his championships, and taps on the money in the bank briefcase very proudly. -

ABDUL Q
I proved them all wrong. I left everybody speechless. They couldn’t believe what I just did. I gave two performances of a lifetime. What a night! What a magical night! What a spectacular night!

- Abdul was psyched, he himself couldn’t believe what he achieved, and he wanted to make sure that no one would hear the end of it. -

ABDUL Q
But the best part about all of this, is my night isn’t over yet.

- Abdul looked dead into the camera, and a feeling of anticipation ran through his veins. -

ABDUL Q
Oh no, the night is still young and there’s just one more thing I’ve got left to do.

- Abdul looked teasingly at the briefcase, and then back at the camera. If only everybody knew what he was about to do. -

ABDUL Q
What do I mean by that? Well wouldn’t you like to know. I guess you’re just going have to wait and see.

- Abdul then gets ready to move away from by the entrance ramp, but by accident happens to bump into the Number One Contender. Whether accident or deliberate, Abdul Q was staring face to face into the eyes of Jack Michaels. -

Jack Michaels
The magnificent Abdul Q. Dutch spoke very highly of you. I can see what he was talking about. Just look at you.

- Jack raises an eyebrow and stares in admiration at the two championships draped across his body, and the briefcase that was clutched in his hand. -

Jack Michaels
You must think you’re some sort of big shot.

- Abdul stayed silent, and didn’t respond. -

Jack Michaels
You must think you’re the man.

- Abdul stayed silent again, and this irritated Jack a bit, so he drew closer to Abdul Q. -

Jack Michaels
But to be the man, you’ve gotta beat the man.

- Jack then points to himself with his thumbs.

Jack Michaels
You’ve gotten everything you’ve wanted tonight. Now let’s leave it at that, don’t get any funny ideas.

- Abdul rolled his eyes, he had no clue what Jack was talking about. Jack just grinned, he was happy he got some sort of response from Abdul, even if it was just a gesture of an emotion. -

Jack Michaels
I’ll see you down the road, because if you choose to cash in against me.

- Jack knocks on the briefcase, and puts his hang lovingly around Abduls shoulder, before very coldly proclaiming. -

Jack Michaels
I’ll crush your dream.

- Jack said that which such poised determination in his eyes, but it was of no concern to Abdul Q, astonishingly he was unphased by the legend’s comments. -

Jack Michaels
So I hope you enjoy whats about to happen. Please do watch on in amazement, as I beat Derek Daniels to within an inch of his life, and become your NEW UNDISPUTED CHAMPION.

- Jack laughed in pure delight. -

Jack Michaels
Derek won’t know what hit him Abdul. For everything he has done to me, to Dutch, to the Mean Machine School of Wrestling. Tonight is salvation, an the evil shadow of which he has cast, will forever be gone from EWE, because buddy, IT’LL BE A BLAST.

- Jack then walks off full of confidence, racing up the stairs, brushing through the curtain onto the other side of the entrance ramp, making his grand introduction. You can hear the roar of the crowd from the arena side, getting louder and louder, cheering in adoration of Jack Michaels. -

- Abdul then goes to walk away again, but this time he collides into the current Undisputed Champion of the World, and he looks very pissed. -

Derek Daniels
Watch where you’re going jackass.

- Derek pushed Abdul out of the way, and looked at him in disgust for everything he had achieved tonight. -

Derek Daniels
X-Division Champion, International Champion. Mr Money In The Bank.

- Derek then murked Abdul with just one line. -

Derek Daniels
But are you Undisputed Champion?

- Abdul looked glum, obviously he wasn’t. -

Derek Daniels
No, which means you pale in comparison to the dynamic one, you little shit.

- Derek spits on Abduls shoes. -

Derek Daniels
You ain’t even good enough to shine my shoes.

- Abdul looked livid, he was ready to knock Derek out, but Derek got right up in his grill. -

Derek Daniels
What are you gonna do huh, Abdul? Try to be the big man. Go ahead and try, I know you’re exhausted after two matches. I ain’t even had one, and I will destroy you like that.

- He clicks his fingers to show how easy it is. Abdul while hot headed, decided to calm down and let the jerk that is Derek Daniels win this battle. -

Derek Daniels
Make sure you place close attention, and see how a real champion gets it done in live action.

- Derek glossed at the Undisputed Championship, and rubbed it with valour. -

Derek Daniels
Jack thinks he has this in the bag. He thinks hes so wise, making a fool out of me in front of the EWE locker room, issuing my arrest warrant and trying every trick in the book.

- Derek shakes his head in disgust, determined not to let wrestling living legend get the upper hand. -

Derek Daniels
What he fails to realise is his mind games won’t work on me.

- Derek rubs his big ugly head. -

Derek Daniels
I don’t have time to waste with low life’s like you. I’ve got a title to retain.

- With a very smug attitude, he walks up the stairs to enter through the entrance ramp. But just before he brushes the curtain, he looks back at Abdul. -

Derek Daniels
Just remember Abdul. No matter how big a star you get. It’s never gonna be about you.

- He pauses, with a maniacal look in his eyes. -

Derek Daniels
Because it’s ALL ABOUT ME!

- Derek then makes his entrance, to a hostile reception. The level of jeers and boos he receives is deafening, and can be heard from both the arena side and backstage. Abdul then walked away after choice words by both Derek and Jack. But why didn’t he respond to them and just take their abuse. That was something Justin Porter wanted to know, as he got in Abduls way. -

Justin Porter
Yo Tool Bag. Why did you just let Derek and Jack make you their bitches.

- Abdul ignored Justin, brushing him aside. He then stormed into Michael Jensens office. -

Michael Jensen
What do you want?

- Abdul finally spoke. -

ABDUL Q
ITS TIME TO GET GOOD ON WHAT THIS HAS TO OFFER.

- Abdul said with passion. Jensen looked at him confused. What on earth was he talking about. -

Michael Jensen
Spit it out, I won’t know what your purpose is otherwise.

ABDUL Q
It’s cash in time.

- Abdul thought he was real clever, but Jensen looked at him with a blank face. -

Michael Jensen
You can’t cash in it yet, you haven’t won.

- Suddenly everything around him began to fade. The International and X-Division Championship on his shoulders disappeared, as did the money in the bank briefcase. -

ABDUL Q
What the hell is happening?

- Abdul touched his body in horror, wondering where everything went. Startled at where all the gold and accolades had gone. -

Michael Jensen
Wrestlemania hasn’t even started yet you fruit loop, and you’re acting as if you’ve already won it all. You need to get your head checked, you’re a nut.

- All that had occurred before was a dream. Abdul had not beaten the Hurricane, he had not won Money in the Bank. But what was interesting is that is almost as if he saw what the future lies ahead of him. He was within touching distance. How he got from one moment to facing up to the Main Event in a dream state, to the offices of Michael Jensen in reality did not make much sense. But then everything up until now didn’t make sense. Something weres unexplicable, that was just the way of life. And back in normality, Jensen was clicking his fingers infront of Abdul, who was still dazed to find out that none of it was real up until now. -

Michael Jensen
Wake up, and snap to reality. You’ve still got it all to do. Christy Chaos is pressing on you hard. Hurricane has flown back into contention out of nowhere. Even Alex Evers and Chris Warren have crawled up to try take the thunder at the last possible minute. Don’t let your momentum get rocked. Take control of the situation, and take control of your Wrestlemania.

ABDUL Q
Why are you motivating me.

Michael Jensen
I could care less about your spirits or cause for glory. I care about putting on the greatest show the universe has seen. Stellar and epic matches is what I want to see on the cards. All I’m simply doing is reading the spice to the fire for money in the bank. Twenty Four hours ago it was dead, but now it has come alive. For long periods of time you were running away in this match, but now the competition have caught up.

- Jensen paused, and then continued his epic rallying cry. -

Michael Jensen
The ball is still in your court, you could still have your Wrestlmania Moment, but Christy has her eyes set on the end zone. Whos gonna reach the finish line first, you or her? How are you going to cope with the pressure. You really want Money in the Bank? Then show these people why you are worth every penny they paid for. The crowd awaits. You’re people are calling you.

- Abdul could hear the rapturous noise of the Arlington crowd inside the ruckus Cowboys Stadium. He exits Jensesn office, and that is when he snapped back into the mode of a warrior. -

ABDUL Q
Time to be counted Miss Chaos. Let’s see what you’re really made of Christy. You can school Britney tonight, but after going through hell with her, can you outlast me?

- Abdul himself was going to have to defend his International Title that had disappeared, but I guess the same that he was questioning for Christy, applied to him. -

ABDUL Q
We would have both had brutal matches by the end of the night, but if theres one thing you should know about being young, is we have plenty of stamina. While you can strike that one precise blow, I can come at you over and over and over again, lethal hit after hit, I won’t stop, it’ll be like a relentless onslaught.

- Abdul began raging, like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. -

ABDUL Q
In pursuit of the eternal light that is the Undisputed Championship, I can get downright ugly.

- He was a sleeping giant waiting to be awoken, and he wanted to show everyone the real nature of the beast inside of him. -

ABDUL Q
I’m not expecting a classic, I’m simply expecting to win. That briefcase has my name on it, and I’m not allowing you to pull off a last minute heist to leave me wondering, what if.

- Abdul believed in making count what you had, rather than worrying about what you didn’t have. -

ABDUL Q
There won’t be no shoulda, coulda or woulda’s. You can slam jam me against the barbaric phase three structure as much as you want, but I’m already standing on my toes. You were on my radar from the get go, and you haven’t failed to disappoint. I know that for me take off into flight for victory, I’ve first gotta clear the runaway of any hazards first.

- Abdul began jogging through the hallways of the Cowboys Stadium, sliding through slippy floors, on his way to the deafening noise the crowd were make. -

ABDUL Q
Which is where you come in, you’re my only potential banana skin, and lucky for you, I like bananas. People say I descended from monkeys, but I came out of the vagina of a white woman, and dna tests show that the bullets of my egg come from a white man. So then why am I tan black? It’s a phenomenon.
-
The eager Arlington atmosphere continued to get louder and louder. -

ABDUL Q
What does that mean. Never believe what you see. I’m not taking you lightly. There’s no question you still got it, which is why I will show no remorse.

- The white noise of the fans continued to engulf Abdul. Who became numb, and then in his state of ecstacy, he accepted and embraced it. -

ABDUL Q
Welcome To My World.

- The smell of delight surrounded him. -

ABDUL Q
I’m like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

- A box of chocolates magically appeared infront of him. But this was no time for dessert. -

ABDUL Q
That is the air of mystery that surronds Abdul Q. I could be your best friend and your worst nightmare all in one, and you would never be able to tell the difference.

- His mood changes were always changing, and that described perfectly the volatile nature of Abdul. -

ABDUL Q
Business is business Christy, you should know that better than anybody else.

- He upped his pace through the backstage area, making that long walk towards the entrance ramp, where he was before, when he supposedly met Derek Daniels and Jack Michaels, something that supposedly never happened. -

ABDUL Q
The moment you take the brass ring Christy, you have a huge target on the back of your head, and everybody wants to hit the bulls eye.

- Abdul felt a pinch of a dagger to the back of his head. He quickly checked to see if it was ok, but nothing was there. He was imagining a lot of things. -
ABDUL Q
Well me, I’m not waiting for my moment, I’m making it happen tonight.

- He beated his chest with all his heart, ready to turn that into a real possibility. -

ABDUL Q
Shock and Awe is what I do at Wrestlemania.

- Look no further than what Abdul achieved at last years Wrestlemania as evidence. -

ABDUL Q
Which is why I will sweep aside Hurricane to win the X-Division Championship, on top of already being International Champion, and lets not forget the main reason.

- He then stops across a mantelpiece, which was guarded by several EWE officials, and inside of, it contained the Money in the Bank briefcase. -

ABDUL Q
In just a short while, I have the opportunity to win that and that really is the most valuable weapon of them all that I could have.

- Abdul admired the sight of what he had been trailing after for the better part of a week. -

ABDUL Q
For that briefcase gives me the power to face the Undisputed Champion, anytime, anyplace, that I choose within the next year. That option is great, but me, I’m not fucking around.

- Abdul began shouting at the floor, or maybe it was directed at Christy. Probably aimed at Christy, that would make more sense. -

ABDUL Q
Get on your knees, and beg for a miracle. Because if I get my hands on that briefcase, forget the element of surprise, I’ll go for the TITLE RIGHT AWAY.

- Abdul then moved away from the mantelpiece, and on the revelation of that bombshell, Abdul had finally reached the stairs of the entrance ramp. -

ABDUL Q
Christy, you are the only one who can stop me. So you have your hands full if you want to steal the destiny that is written for me. You’ve got to put on a career saving performance now, that is your last salvation to stop my star from soaring to the depths of the endless night.

- He could hear Jennifer Sparks making the introductions for everyone else in Phase Three, and as he heard a chant surround the arena drumming his name, he left with us with his final thoughts. -

ABDUL Q
That is the ultimate dream. To have it all. And that is what I am chasing. PERFECTION

- Abdul shut his eyes, counting on his senses to get him to the promise land. This was it, this was the time. -
JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 6:14 pm
CHRISTY CHAOS
ROLEPLAY: 1/3
WRITTEN BY: JAY

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Dating: Dutch Clark
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 55
Lose: 41
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 5W

Power 15 2.0
Current: #4
Previous: #3
Peak: #1 (Week 11)
Total Appearences: 27/36

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

HOUSE SHOW
Sunday, April 17th, 2011

Our scene opens Sunday Aftertnoon. We are backstage at an EWE House where we see Christy Chaos hanging out backstage until she's approached by Trixy.

[TRIXY]
Hey Christy, what are you doing here?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I thought I worked here?

[TRIXY]
I mean, you're not booked tonight, are you?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
No, but that doesn't mean I can't hang out and keep updated.

[TRIXY]
I can respect that. So how bout a quick word about WrestleMania?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I just had an interview about my title defense after Ladies Night went off the air.

[TRIXY]
What about Money in the Bank?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Not yet, but I really don't have much to say about that right now.

[TRIXY]
Come on, just a quick one.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Alright, let's do this.

Trixy smiles and points over to the camera as it goes live.

[TRIXY]
Hello EWE Nation, please welcome my guest at this time, EWE Women's Champion...Christy Chaos!

the crowd cheers in the background as Christy smiles.

[TRIXY]
Christy, next Sunday is the biggest show of the Year...Wrestlemania. At WrestleMania is the traditional Money in the Bank. A match which you have qualified for now two years in a row, how are you feeling?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm excitted, I came very close last year, I'm ready to try it again.

[TRIXY]
Will you be let down if you only get close again, without winning?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It would suck, yes, but if that's how it goes down, then that's how it goes down. I'll just have to make it 3rd times the charm at WrestleMania 8. I don't plan on having to worry about that though.

[TRIXY]
Well you may have to, Abdul Q has come very strong.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Are you sure? I mean how do we know, what was the time frame of his first two promos, this one may be set for before them.

[TRIXY]
I didn't check.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. He can come strong, and I ask him to do so, I ask all of my opponents to do so. I love the challenge, infact I thrive on it.

[TRIXY]
Is that why you always procrastinate?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I what?

[TRIXY]
I meant Jay.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I can't speak for him, but I don't know. He doesn't do it attentionly, but I think he does secretly enjoy the pressure, cause he does it alot.This time really wasn't his fault though, he was on the road all week.

[TRIXY]
Whatever any of that means. What about your other opponents?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I got nothing to say about any of my opponents right now. I will take care of each of them seperately.

[TRIXY]
Then what am I interviewing you about?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Nothing this is already over with. Just know I have every intention on leaving WrestleMania, the first ever Miss Money in the Bank. To my five opponents...I wish you the best of Luck....But come WrestleMania, you become just five more Stars Struck.

The feed cuts from the titan tron.

[TRIXY]
Well thanks I guess.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
No problem.

[TRIXY]
So you sticking around?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Nah Brooke is supposed to be meeting me.

Just then Brooke McGuire walks up to the pair.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Speak of the devil.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Hey, sorry I'm late.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It's no biggie. Catch ya later Trixy.

[TRIXY]
Have fun guys.

Trixy walks off, while Christy and Brooke walk the other way.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
So how are you preparing for Money in the Bank.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I have a system.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
A What?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
A Five Day System, each day I'll train for one of my opponents. Come WrestleMania I'll be ready for all of them.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Sounds like a good plan, but what did you need me for?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I need your help with some of them. But that starts tomorrow, tonight we celebrate you going into the Hall of Fame this weekend.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Sounds like fun.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It will be..

The pair walks through the parking doors as the scene fades away.

TRAINING DAY #1
Monday, April 18th, 2011

Our scene opens at a local hotel in Arlington Texas. Christy Chaos is seen sitting on the couch, with a black controller in her hand. As the camera turns we see a Sega Genesis sitting in front of the tv. On the TV appears to be Sonic the Hedgehog. As Christy continues to hit buttons there's suddenly a knock at the door.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Come in!

Christy continues to hit buttons as the door opens and we see it's Brooke McGuire. Brooke shuts the door and walks up to the couch. She looks at the tv then back to Christy.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
You about ready?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
For what?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
I thought you was going to train for a Money in the Bank opponent each day starting today.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That's what I'm doing.

Brooke looks confused as she sits down and looks at the tv.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Looks to me like you're playing a video game.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yes, but look what kind of video game it is.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
But what does playing a video game have to do with training?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You misunderstood, I have special kinds of training set up for each opponent, getting into the psyche of each of my opponents. It's alot easier to beat someone, when you know them. In this case it'll be easier to beat Sonic, when I beat his game. Ah crap I missed bonus rings.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Sonic's not even in the Money in the Bank.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yes he is. He beat Chris Warren.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Yeah but he left, he was replaced with Dan Desario.

Christy pauses the game and looks over to Brooke.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Seriously?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Affraid so.

Christy drops the controller.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Well that sucks.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
So what have you got planned for Desario?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Nothing obviously. Is'n't that just AWESOME.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Well you beat him to get your spot.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Because I'm AWESOME and he's not.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
You must know something about him.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
He thinks he's AWESOME.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Isn't that The Miz?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Oh ya, my bad. Well there's only one way I can think to be Dan Desario. Stand up.

Brooke stands up.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Kay, let's say you're Nero Phoenix and I'm Dan Desario.

Christy kisses her hand, and suddenly smacks Brooke on the ass. She quickly jumps caught off guard.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
What the heck was that for?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Well I wasn't about to literally kiss your ass. I'm not Mickie James.

Christy gets up and looks to Brooke.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm Hungry, let's got eat.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
What about...

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
We're done already, come on it'll be AWESOME.

Brooke slaps her forehead before the two head back out of the hotel.

TRAINING DAY #2
Tuesday, April 19th, 2011

The scene opens up as we see Brooke sitting on a bench in the park. she checks her watch as if waiting for someone. Finally someone walks up next to her. It's a blonde female, in a complete pirate outfit, complete with a red bandana in her hair. Brooke gives her a funny look.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Christy?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It's Captain, doll....Captain Christy Chaos.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Did you just call me doll?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yes I did, now we have a quest upon us.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Is this another special training?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yes, now let's be going.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
But..

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
No time, we must find me Rum.

Christy grabs Brooke by the hand and leads her as they walk down the street. They walk straight into a shopping market and find a worker.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Excuse me sir, can you help me, I can't find Me Rum.

[WORKER]
What?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I need me Rum.

[WORKER]
this is a grocery store.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Me Mistake.

[WORKER]
Why are you dressed like that, it's April, not October.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You be lucky I don't make you walk the plank for that remark.

Christy and Brooke leave the store and soon bump into a couple random fans.

[FAN #1]
Oh My...It's Christy Chaos!

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That's Captain..

[FAN #2]
What?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Captain, Christy Chaos.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
She's mocking her Money in the Bank opponents.

[FAN #1]
But Jack isn't..

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Nevermind that, do you know where I can find me Rum?

[FAN #2]
I don't think I can help you there.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Bugger, let's be going Brooke, we must find Me Rum.

Brooke and Christy continue until they find a liquor store. They walk in and find the worker.

[LIQUOR STORE WORKER]
How can I help you?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
She needs an alcholic beverage.

[LIQUOR STORE WORKER]
Well she came to the right place.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Savy, I need to find me Rum.

[LIQUOR STORE WORKER]
I'm affraid we're out of that.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Bugger.

[LIQUOR STORE WORKER]
I homeless guy was in here a minute ago, maybe he'll sell it to you, if he hasn't drank.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Savy, I'll be finding out, thanks mate.

Christy walks out while the worker gives Brooke a "what the hell?" look. Brooke just shrugs her shoulders and follows. They soon find the hobo, who luckily hasn't opened it yet.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Excuse me mate, how much you be wanting for that fine bottle of Rum?

[HOBO]
It's not for sale.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Nonsense, I'll pay you double. Then you can get whatever you be wanting.

The hobo's eyes light up.

[HOBO]
DEAL!

Christy hands the man a $100.

[HOBO]
This is almost Triple!, Thanks!

The hobo hands Christy the rum and runs off back to the liquor store. Christy looks at Brooke and smiles.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Finally got your Rum I see.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Ar. Let this be a lesson to those in the Money in the Bank, I always get what I want, and I want that shiney metal thingy. I be taking it at the Mania event. They will always remember it as the day that they ALMOST beat Captain, Christy Chaos..

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
I been trying to tell you all day. Chris Warren took Jack's spot.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Bugger.

Christy takes the bandana off.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I just wasted a whole day.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Guess you start fresh tommorrow.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Aye matey.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
You can stop talking like that.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yeah sorry about that.

Christy opens the bottle of Rum and takes a drink. She quickly spits it right back out.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
How the heck does he drink that?

Brooke shrugs.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Let's go get a soda.

Brooke and Christy walk off as the scene fades.

TRAINING DAY #3
Wenesday, April 20th, 2011

Our scene opens again, this time back in the hotel room. We see Christy standing by the balcony, well I think it's Christy. She's wearing baggy pants along with a hoody and gold chain. Her face and arms are covered in what appears to be black ashes.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yo yo, this Be Christy Warren, The Trigga Nigga bitches!

Christy is throwing her arms up and down as she speaks.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
This Sunday at the Money in the Bank I'm gonna be goin all out Homies. I'm gonna be all up in yo grills and whoopin dat ass fo show. You fools can't be messin with Da Trigga Nigga, and you fools will be learnin that.

Christy stops for a moment and smiles, now we see a fake gold tooth.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Any of you playas that think you gots a chance this Sunday, you be frontin and you best check yo'self fo show. Like Abdul Q, He be a fool. Dan Desario, he can't hang with the big dogs, Ted Dibiase, F*ck You! I be jackin that money and you won't be sayin nothin. Alex Evers, that Kracker ain't nothin but a nobody.

Christy stops.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
But then there's Christy Chaos. That fine honey be worryin me fo show. She be sexy and deadly all at the same time. I would like to break off a piece of that if you know what I'm sayin, but she said I ain't worth the time of day. F*ck that stuck up bitch! So what if I don't shower, what's that matter?

Christy does like a shrug.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
She may be tearin it up this Sunday and their be nothing I can do about that. But as for everyone else, ya I can handle them cats. Even though I'll become another Star Struck, Everyone else I'll gladly Cash Out!

Christy does another gangster pose as she crosses her arms as the scene fades away.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 04/24/11
Card: WrestleMania 7
Opponent(s): Abdul Q, Alex Evers, Chris Warren, Dan Desario & Ted Diabiase
Stipulation: Money in the Bank Phase Three Match

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 04/16/11
Card: Ladies Night #7
Opponent(s): Britney West & Mickie James
Stipulation: Tag Team Match with Kelsi Parr
Outcome: Victory

Date: 03/28/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #121
Opponent(s): Dean Winchester & Britney West
Stipulation: Intergender Tag Match with Johnny Chaos

Date: 03/21/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #120
Opponent(s): Dan Desario
Stipulation: Money in the Bank Qualifier

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
-CURRENT CHAMPION-

ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alicia Q(x3)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x4)
Brooke McGuire(x4)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Christian
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
Dean Winchester(x2)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Leo Kat
Lily
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man
Nicole Johnson
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x2)
Victoria
The White Knight

JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 6:15 pm
CHRISTY CHAOS
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

EWE Career Record

Power 15 2.0

Original Power 15
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

TRAINING DAY #4
Thursday, April 21st, 2011

The scene opens back in the same hotel room where we see Brooke sitting on the couch waiting.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
You ready?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yeah, tell the camera man to set it on slow motion.

The camera man already heard her so he already does. The bathroom door opens ant Christy walks through wearing a big fur coat and sunglasses, she does an exact pose and smile as John Morrison with the camera going in slow motion.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
What are you doing Christy?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Getting ready for Money in the Bank, and it's not Christy, it's The Shaman of Sexy Christy Morrison.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Morrison? Morrison isn't in Money in the bank.

Christy seems puzzled.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Oh...like I said...I'm the Real Xtreme Kid Christy Michaels.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Neither is Ciaran Michaels.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Well they sure look the same. It's hard keep track of all these damn look-a-likes.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Its Alex Evers.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Who is that?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
The guy who won the last chance Battle royal with only 3 people.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
the guy who reminds me of Cameron Hayden?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
How does he remind you of Cameron Hayden?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm not sure.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
If that was an ooc joke he's gonna be mad at you.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Why? Everyone has seem to figured him out after his very 1st roleplay they went to Jay saying "it's him ain't it?". I mean he does of a very unique style.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Well it's not Hayden, it's Evers.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Which means I have nothing to worry about, Hayden I could be worried, but Alex Evers is nobody. Let's blow off training for today and go explore the town.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Is that what you call goin out partying now?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Maybe..

TRAINING DAY #5
Friday, April 22nd, 2011

The scene opens on the streets of Arlington Texas where we see a few people comuting. On a particular sidewalk, we see Brooke McGuire. Next to her stands, I think Christy, she's got on a fancy suit with dollar signs going down the collar. She is also wearing a short grey wig with her long blonde hair tucked underneathe and is also holding a small sack.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
So are you gonna tell me why you brought me here?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
To show the world everyone has a price for the Monoply Millionaire Christy Dibiase.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
I keep wondering where you're coming up with these training methods.

Christy does the trademarc Dibiase laugh until a couple walks up to them.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'll give you $100 to kiss my friend here.

[GUY]
Ok

He's slapped by his girlfriend.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I meant her.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
What?!

Before Brooke has a chance to object the girl kisses Brooke. The woman then hands out her hand to Christy, who produces a monoply $100 bill from the bag and hands it to her.

[GIRL]
What's this?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Your prize.

The girl gets pissed off tossing the fake money back at Christy before her and her boyfriend walk off.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
What the hell did you do that for?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Relax...I'll give you $200 to take your shirt off.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
No.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Ok 500.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Did you go lesbian on me?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I ain't Mickie James...I'm the Monolpy Millionaire, Christy Dibiase, meaning it can't be lesbian. Now...$1000.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
It's monoply money.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That's why I'm the Monoply Millionaire.

Christy once again does the trademarc laugh. A little while later they are in a different location and find Cryme Tyme.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
My Cryme Tyme homies. I owe you for teaching me some slang yesterday, so how does 500 each sound?

[SHAD GASPARD]
Sounds like Money, Money

[JTG]
Yeah, yeah.

Christy pulls out two 500 Monoply dollar bills and hands them to Cryme tyme.

[SHAD GASPARD]
This ain't Money, Money.

[JTG]
No, no

Like the girl earlier they toss the money back at Christy and leave in frustration. Not long after Jay Jobber walks by listening to his headphones with Miley at full blast.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Turn that garbage off.

[JAY JOBBER]
You can't tell me what to do!

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'll pay you $1000 for it.

[JAY JOBBER]
REALLY?! You know how many Miley Cyrus tickets I could get with that?!

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Too many.

[JAY JOBBER]
Show me the money baby!

Christy picks the 500's that Cryme Tyme threw at her off the ground and hands them to Jay. Like a moron he buys it and hands her the CD player.

[JAY JOBBER]
Yeah baby! I'm on my way to be Mr. Jay Jobber-Cyrus!

Jay runs off as Brooke looks confused.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Not that they'd get married anyway, but why would he take her name?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It doesn't matter, what matters is the Money in the Bank.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
That you plan on winning I know.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Heck no, I'm toast.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
What?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I ain't got a chance, especially against that Christy Chaos girl, she's gonna whoop my ass. But it's ok. I will become just another Star Struck, but everyone else will learn that everyone has a price for the Monoply Millionaire!

Christy once again does the Dibiase laugh as Brooke shakes her head.

TRAINING DAY #6
Saturday, April 23rd, 2011

The scene once again opens up in Christy's hotel room. This time we see beer bottles and cans laying all over the floor, and what appears to be two blondes laying in the bed, their hair is all you see as the rest is under the covers. There's some motion when one of the blondes wakes up. She comes out from under the covers and we see it's Brooke McGuire wearing nothing but bra and panties. She looks around pretending to be confused.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Wha...

The other blonde moves and wakes up as she sits up.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Fuck Mike Shockly, what happened last night?

Christy is also in nothing but her bra and panties as she looks over at Brooke.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
woah, Fuck Mike Shockly, I scored!

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Why do you keep saying that?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Saying what?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
You know what.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I honestly don't know, but Fuck Mike Shockly.

They both get up out of the bed, and we see they are both sporting matching white panties with the white bras, freaky. Christy holds her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I got one hell of a headache.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
From all the drinking.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So you do remember, how good was I?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
I don't know, I don't remember anything either.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Well Fuck Mike Shockly, that sucks.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Make me some breakfast.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
What did you say?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
I said make me some breakfast.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Ok I got you covered. What cha want?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Scrambled Eggs and bacon.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Ok I'll get right on that.

Christy picks up the phone on the nightstand.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Yea Room Service, I need a order of Scrambled Eggs and Bacon.

Christy hangs up and looks back to Brooke.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Least you didn't want Rice like the last Bitch I may or may not of slept with.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
You slept with a girl?

Christy actually sings the next line.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
And I liked it!

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
No I'm serious.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Well of course, I'm Abdul Chaos!

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Woah, you changed it up!

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Dunno why you are so facinated by that, Fuck Mike Shockly.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Damnit you went so long without saying that.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Saying what?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Nothing.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
whatever, I'm gonna cut a promo.

Christy walks around the room, kicking cans out of her way. She then sets up a portable camera and sits down in front of it.

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Shouldn't you get dressed first?

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Fuck Mike Shockly

Brooke shakes her head as Christy starts playing the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Hello EWE! It's your International Champion, Abdul Chaos. Tommorrow night at WrestleMania I embark on my quest to not only become a double champion, but Mr. Money in the Bank as well. It'll be like Christmas, I'll have more prizes than a carnival.

Christy smiles.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
All these fools that try to stand in my way, like Alex Evers, he's nothing. He loses one match and now he's gone and vanished quicker than a white girl delievering a message to OJ Simpson.

You can hear Brooke gasp a little at that comment, but Christy continues.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Then you got Dan Desario. That guy done got beat by Christy and he still makes it in this? It's luck that's all that is, Good Luck got him into the match, Bad Luck will be what he gets tommorrow.

Christy pauses for a moment to adjust the strap of her bra.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Chris Warren....yeah forget Chris Warren.....Ted Dibiase. He costed me twice and he's going to pay for that at WrestleMania, and I don't mean in dollars.

Christy pauses again.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That leaves only one person. My biggest threat. The EWE Women's Champion Christy Chaos. She's done so much and has been here before, always falling short. This year oughtta be a different story. I will try as I might, but I might just become another Star Struck.

Christy smiles and winks.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
As for everyone else, Say Goodnight...cause it's BEDTIME!

Christy shuts the camera off and looks to Brooke.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Wanna go to WrestleMania Axxess now?

[BROOKE MCGUIRE]
Umm, sure why not sounds like fun.

They grab their purses and head out the door. A Few moments later they come back in and grab some clothes to put on as the scene fades away.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
-CURRENT CHAMPION-

ACW Hellcat Champion (2)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alicia Q(x3)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x4)
Brooke McGuire(x4)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Christian
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
Dean Winchester(x2)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Leo Kat
Lily
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man
Nicole Johnson
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x2)
Victoria
The White Knight

JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 6:16 pm
CHRISTY CHAOS
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

EWE Career Record

Power 15 2.0

Original Power 15
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

GROUND ZERO
Sunday, April 24th, 2011

The scene opens up Sunday morning inside the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington Texas. Workers are working on finishing all the last minute set ups and the Phase Three Structure is set up on the floor. As we look a little closer we see someone sitting in the top cage. It's Christy Chaos sitting in a folding chair, with the Women's Title draped over her shoulder.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Time is ticking, WrestleMania is going live around the world tonight. I am here at Ground Zero. The location of the grand event, and better yet the structure for the traditional Money in the Bank. This would be the first time I have been in this structure. I may of competed in the Ultimate Three Phase Challenge a couple times, but luck wasn't on my side as I never made it past Phase One.

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
But their is no Phase One this time, and no Phase Two. For the first time ever we skip straight to Phase Three. Jensen may be a prick, but I can't deny he's a genious for this one. Taking the classic EWE Exclusive that is the Ultimate Three Phase Challenge, and altercating it to fit a smaller number of participants. Six people will do battle in this structure, with weapons all over the walls, and the Briefcause hanging above the roof of this very cage I sit in.

Christy looks up and invisions the Money in the Bank Briefcase.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I love the Money in the Bank here in EWE. Not only for the title shot anytime you want, because WWE already does that. I like what seperates us from the WWE, the fact that we never do the same match. I was just here last year, in an entirely different match. As Dangerous as the Ultimate X was. I can sit in this strucure and look around and already see this is alot more dangerous. Look at the previous Ultimate Three Phase Challenges. You will see just how dangerous this match can be.

Christy pauses again.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Think back to when Chris Hart shoved LAW off the top of this structure and caused him to crash through the announce table. Or when Ashlocke sent my brother off the top of this cage, onto the top of the bottom cage, I liked that one myself. Or even when Rikku fell from the floor of this cage, onto a ladder in the ring, just for it to tip over and she smacks into the cage wall. The dangers in this match are very much so there. That doesn't even include the people you put into this dangeroys structure, that matters for if you have the right people, that can take an ordinary match, and make it intense, they can take a ladder match and bring it to all new heights. They can take a dangerous match like this, and leave every fan watching stuck in awe. Is their any of those kinds of people in this match? Let's find out.

Chrisy makes a hand gesture over to the titan tron area, where a picture lights up on it.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Alex Evers. One of the newest talents here in EWE and already heading to WrestleMania. That's gotta be a pretty big high for the kid. For good reason he had a very impressive debut, despite he faced Mr. Jobber is regardless I could see the talent oozing out of him. Then he wins the Money in the Bank Qualifier in his 2nd match. Where was he last week though? He let Chris Warren walk all over him. That's saying something too.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
He has talent and there's no denying that, but he seems to of slipped away ever since he got the spot in Money in the Bank. Lost last week, and has yet to show his face for WrestleMania. Maybe he got the jitters. The feeling of being at the biggest events in the most important match of his EWE career already in his 4th match, maybe it got to him. Whatever the case may be, you did yourself a favor, because this match belongs to me, not you.

Christy nods to the titan tron for it to change.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Then you have Dan Desario. Could he be one of those individuals? I've seen him compete, hell I've competed against him, I know that he could be. He certainly has the abilities to do so, what he lacks is the right drive to do so. He came close to beating me in the qualifier. Take it from someone who knows though, close just isn't always good enough. I've been so close too many times than I care to mention.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
He has now been given a gift though hasn't he? Sonic was unable to compete in this match, so by luck a draw, he got to take his place. I'm not sure how that worked, but I do he isn't seizing such a big opportunity at all. Like I said to Evers though, you are making the right choice by not wasting your time, because if you had planned to won you woulda been doing just that, wasting your time.

Christy nods to the tron again as it switches to the next person.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Chris Warren....The Alpha Male....The Trigga Nigga....whatever it is he wants us to call him. How bout we just call him a waste of roster space? That's really all he is. He had one X-Division Title reign, not that it lasted very long. What exactly has he done since losing the title though? He was 3rd in the battle royal for the first Money in the Bank slot. He lost to Sonic in his 2nd attempt to qualify. Yet somehow he still gets in, by attacking Jack Sparrow like a coward.

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That was a definate cowardly move there. It lets me down, and not because having Jack Sparrow who hardly knows what he's doing in the match woulda made it easier, I'm just let down in the methods you had to resort just to get into this match. You failed on two occasions to qualify, that oughtta tell you're not good enough to be in this match, and damn sure ain't good enough to win it.

Christy nods again.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase. He certainly isn't one of those people. Not only is his age a factor that prevents him from being one of those people, but even at 20 years old he wasn't one of those people. He already showed that even he knew he couldn't win this match. He showed his fears of not winning when he tried to eliminate Abdul, someone he seen as a threat he tried to have removed from the match or to at least keep him off his game.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Leave it to Dibiase though to see Abdul as a threat, but not me. Story of my life. Ted much like the other three I have mentioned though has cowarded out from the start. He too has not shown his face, because even he knows his chances of winning this are very very slim. People like me and Abdul won't be bought off, so you just as well not even show up.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That just leaves the only person worth talking about. Abdul Q. Abdul is my only actual opponent in this match who has really come at this full force. Abdul has brung it and we all have seen that. I know all about what you're trying to do. You had the biggest debut I could possibly think of. Not only did you win the 2nd biggest title in your first match, the first night in the company, but you did so at the grandest stage of them all. You can't possibly get a much bigger debut than that than if you had won the richest prize instead.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
But now we have come a full year from your debut, you want to create a bigger and better moment. Leaving WrestleMania with all 3 of the singles titles is certainly nothing to sneeze about. It's unpresdented and would never be done again. To do such a thing though you have to not only beat Hurricane, but win Money in the Bank, and then you'd still have to beat the champion.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You had some good things to say about me, and rightfully seen me as your biggest threat right out of the gate. Was a very wise move by yourself, and should somewhat worry me. For all these close matches I have lost, was only to people who wasn't jackasses and knew exactly what to expect from me. For that fact alone I should be worried, but I won't be. I'm just as hungry as you to win this match, if not more.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Me and you really ain't that much different when you think about it. We're both champions, we both have title defense to worry about ontop of this elustrious Money in the Bank match, and we both plan to still bring it in both matches. Perhaps that is because of the biggest reason that makes us similar. If anyone can relate to me to being close, way too many times, it is you. Me and you have both been there on several occasions. From the way things are looking, it looks like one of us will definately break that cycle this time. One of us will be stuck getting close yet again, while the other will yank down that symbolic briefcase.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm affraid to say though Abdul, as much as I respect you, that's going to be me. You are hungry and that shows, but so am I. I need this match, I need that briefcase. I can taste it. Not only for the honor of setting myself as the first ever miss Money in the Bank.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
See that person there, that's the one you need to watch out for on the road to victory. Everyone talks about how she isn't ready to be in the Hall of Fame, she's close but she's just not quite there yet. With my goals and plans, those people will be singing a different tune by the end of 2011. Defeating Britney West tonight to retain the title and go on to become the Longest Reigning Women's Champion in EWE History. Winning the Money in the Bank, sending me on my path to complete the Silver Grand Slam as I pick up the International along the way. Doing all that by the end of 2011 will also gurantee I become the first person ever to win Diva of the Year twice in a row. If that doesn't change their stories about my future spot in the Hall of Fame, what will?

Christy smirks.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Abdul I know you'll pour your heart and soul into this match, as will I. It'll be a fight to the end. Screw everyone else, all the focus is on me and you, but through it all, through all the anticipation, all the hype, through 4 unworthy participants that absolutely suck....even you Abdul will be in common with them when you join them in become 5 more Stars Struck.

The camera fades out, a few minutes later we see Christy walking back through the hall, when we hear clapping. She stops and looks confused until Dutch comes out of the shadows with a walking cane.

[DUTCH CLARK]
Well done.

Christy is rendered speechless oblivious to who is standing in front of her.

[DUTCH CLARK]
Did you hear me? Great job on the promo.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You...how...

[DUTCH CLARK]
I know you ain't seen me in awhile but I don't speak chinese.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
What happened, you was in the hospital.

[DUTCH CLARK]
Now I'm not.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
How are you?

[DUTCH CLARK]
All better..

Christy gives him a hug.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I was worried, they wouldn't let me come and see you.

[DUTCH CLARK]
I know all about it, by the way I gotta pay some fines.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Why?

[DUTCH CLARK]
I may of broke that guy's nose, and jaw....and penis.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Why his penis?

[DUTCH CLARK]
not sure..

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I got to ask... How do you break a penis exactly?

[DUTCH CLARK]
Lets just say catheters really should be lubed up first.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Ok...well I'm glad you're here.

[DUTCH CLARK]
Yep, I'm here to watch Jack kick Derek's ass....and to watch you become Miss Money in the Bank.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Awww, ain't that sweet?

[DUTCH CLARK]
Yeah, if you win I'll marry you.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
What?

Dutch pulls a black box out of his pocket and opens it to show an engagement ring(I know with dutch we was all half expecting it to be a blow pop.). Christy looks at it in awe as the scene fades away.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
-CURRENT CHAMPION-

ACW Hellcat Champion (2)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alicia Q(x3)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x4)
Brooke McGuire(x4)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Christian
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
Dean Winchester(x2)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Leo Kat
Lily
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man
Nicole Johnson
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x2)
Victoria
The White Knight

JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 6:26 pm
ALEX EVERS
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: CHRIS FOBBE

III – Linger

>>She looked a remarkable amount like The Girl. Her dark hair, the look of her face, even the proportions of her body. It was like The Girl has never disappeared. Alex had tried to play it cool during the night, and had somehow talked this girl into coming home with him. But this girl was like a double for The Girl.

>>When he had first spotted her, his breath caught. His stomach knotted up. This girl wasn’t supposed to exist anymore, wasn’t supposed to even be on Alex’s radar. But here she was, lying in his bed, undressed. Like so many others before, but this girl was different. This girl was like the one he had lost so long ago.

>>Alex laced his fingers between hers, running his thumb gently over her knuckles. Like he always did with The Girl. His long hair was messed, from a night of intimate action as well as tossing and turning in the bed when the thoughts of the girl next to him wouldn’t quit torturing him.

>>Alex finally climbed out of the bed, pulling on a pair of gym shorts, he glanced over the bed, the moonlight hitting the girls face. He shivered, looking at her. The resemblance was frightening.

>>It was always tough to see someone you loved and lost reappear, and he was painfully aware of this. And the unexpectedness only made it that much worse. Alex made his way out to the kitchen in his apartment, and opened the freezer, grabbing a bottle of vodka.

>>Alex poured himself a small glass of the clear liquor and drank it in just a pair of gulps. He needed his brain silenced after this night. It wasn’t right for one man to have to deal with all of this out of nowhere.

~X~X~X~X~

A Few Years Prior…

>>Alex laid on a worn leather couch, his hair significantly shorter and appearing to be less muscular than he is today. He wore just a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. The girl lying to the inside of him on the couch was dressed in a bright yellow sweatshirt with a black tanktop underneath and a pair of jeans and two mismatched socks. Alex had an arm draped over the dark haired girl, as they absentmindedly watching the movie on the TV.

>>The girl rolled around, though it took much effort given their proximity on the couch, so she and Alex were now facing each other. She wrinkled her nose and Alex smiled before returning the expression.

The Girl
“Don’t you look at me like that!”

Alex Evers
“Well, 1. I can look at you however I want and 2. You’re not my boss.”

The Girl
“Nope.”

>>Alex smiled, somehow the attitude of The Girl always found a way to bring that out in him.

Alex Evers
“Nope?”

>>She nodded.<<

The Girl
“Yeah. You can’t look at me however you want and I AM your boss.”

>>She playfully patted his cheek.<<

~X~X~X~X~

Present Day

>>Alex poured himself another glass of vodka again downing it in a couple gulps, his face briefly contorting as the alcohol burned a path down his throat, erupting like a wildfire in his chest. He recapped the bottle, placing it in his freezer, before setting the cup in the sink, a slight buzz from the alcohol slowly bubbling through.

>>Slowly he made his way from the kitchen and back towards what would inevitable be a night of no slumber.

~X~X~X~X~

>>Alex Evers stood, dressed in a blue and grey flannel shirt, and a pair of jeans. His hair hanging down at his shoulders. A confident smirk plastered onto his face as he prepares to speak.<<

Alex Evers
“Wrestlemania Seven! Here was are! Where legends are made! Where immortals take center stage. The biggest event in all of EWE lore. Here we are, and I gotta say… I could give a fuck less. Wrestlemania is just another wrestling show. Just the next match. The only thing that makes this match bigger than anything for me is the fact that when it is all said and done, I will have myself a guaranteed shot at the Undisputed Championship whenever and wherever I want it."

“And before I get too deep into this, I must congratulate Chris Warren. I was more focused on this match than some throw away “warm up” on Chaos. So congratulations, you won a match that literally meant nothing. Hope you’re so proud, because when I’m leaving this match with the briefcase and you’re not, you can be THAT much more proud of the fact that you’re a preliminary winner. You’re the John McCain of the EWE. Go you! Or I guess we could call you like the Tyler Perry of EWE, since you just want to use racial stereotypes to make people laugh at you. And yeah, I said AT not WITH. And way to set African American people back like 50 years by acting like some kind of vaudeville show, you ignorant piece of shit."

“In the long run, Warren, you’re nothing but a cheap thug. A nothing, a nobody. And while you can claim your one fluke win, just remember, you won because I had my eyes on the real prize. And claim a lack of dedication or whatever the fuck else you want to call it, and I will laugh in your face. I hold no obligation to mediocrity. Every single time we step into that ring we risk our LIVES. With the biggest match of my career SIX days away, I’m not going to risk a career ending injury. If I break my neck and can never walk again, I want to say I ended my career fighting for a chance at the greatest prize of them all! Not ended my career fighting some half-assed thug because the office didn’t have anything better for me to do six days before Wrestlemania.”

>>Alex smirks.<<

Alex Evers
“But that’s not good enough for Mr. Dedication himself, Abdul Q. A man so dedicated to the cause he is willing to make himself look as much like the crippled black kid from Degrassi. I don’t know what that has to do with dedication, but hell, the way Abdul talks about dedication, looking like a giant douchebag HAS to be involved in that somehow, right?! You see, Abdul, you’re an “established star” here in the EWE, because apparently being a glorified midcarder who is afraid of success is enough to get a permanent place in the heart of the fans or some shit?"

“Yes, I said it, Abdul. You’re afraid of success. Sure you’re the ONLY three-time International Champion in EWE history. Congratulations, sir. But how many times have you had a chance to get a shot at the Undisputed Championship… only to mysteriously come up short. Are you a choke artist? Or are you just PETRIFIED of taking the leap to the upper echelon of this sport? Hell, even at Wrestlemania, you have yourself a fall back plan, wrestling for the X-Division title. You don’t want to be Champion Abdul. You’re SCARED of being Champion. A first term psyche student can see that!"

“So, mock me for not being “dedicated” all you want. At least when I stayed away it was to make sure I’d be healthy for Wrestlemania, as opposed to you, repeatedly putting yourself in harms way, not because you’re some super dedicated superstar. No, you were HOPING and PRAYING that somehow, you’d end up with a torn muscle, broken bone, some kind of concussion, SOMETHING to keep you from Money in the Bank so you can stay away from that briefcase and stay even further away from having to deal with the burden of success."

“Abdul, you’re a joke. You can hide it with ridiculous eyewear and a cool relaxed attitude. But when you stare into my eyes Sunday, I will see you for EXACTLY what you are… the worst kind of coward. But don’t worry, kid, I won’t make fun of you too much as I am walking over you.”

>>Alex laughs.<<

Alex Evers
“Ah, Christy Chaos. It would appear the burden of being the lone woman in this match is catching up with her, don’t you think? She’s downed enough liquor in the last week to pickle her liver, and well, if I was spending that much time with Brooke McGuire I’d probably do the same, but that’s neither here nor there. Christy, you’re nothing more than a cheap placeholder for your brother, and not a very good one at that."

“The only reason anyone even gives part of a shit about you is because of your last name, and in an industry where half of us have made up names anyway, the fact that you also chose to use Johnny’s made up last name just shows exactly how tightly you cling to his coattails. You are incapable of standing on your own. Nothing more than a codependent pile of fuck. The best thing you could do for your career is to start fucking someone who is actually talented and squeeze out some babies, so then you’re at least guaranteed some financial security down the road."

“But you have absolutely no business in this match. Not because you’re a woman, but because you’re a god awful waste of space.”

>>Alex shrugs.<<

Alex Evers
“Dan Desario. A trainee of Nero Phoenix, which means you’re going to do amazing things… when EWE is at a downturn, just like Nero. Yeah, I said it. The only reason Nero was ever a main eventer was because the time when he was at the peak, everyone else that mattered was injured. And that is the legacy you carry on Dan. A legacy of opportunism and mediocrity. So am I really supposed to fear someone who is nothing but the product of a nobody? Well, I guess it doesn’t matter what the answer to that question is because I’m not going to care in the least as I snap your fucking neck…"

“And then we have the “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase. I won’t count you out Ted. You’re a crafty veteran and you know what you’re doing. But you’re also ancient. And your money? Means nothing to me. I will gladly break your face in as soon as I see you cackling. You seem to have everyone else thinking you’re a threat, but I know better. You sir, are nothing but hype. And when all is said and done… that hype will be over.”

>>Alex smirks.<<

Alex Evers
“This is the beginning of a new era in the EWE. When it is all said and done no one will forget the name Alex Evers. This is the next step on my path to greatness. Now is the time to join the bandwagon.”
JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 6:30 pm
CHRIS WARREN
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: DK

The scene opens on a ghetto looking Who Wants to Be A Millionaire set. The title, Who Wanna Win Twenny Dolla's appears on the screen before zooming in on Chris Warren standing.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Welcome to Who Wanna Win Twenny Dolla's. We gunna have a lightspeed round to see who the lucky contestant gunna be. The question is simple, place the ranking for the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania 7. Go.

Some ghetto music starts blaring as the scene begins to shake from the bass. After a moment, it stops.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Time's up. Let's see the answers. In 6th place: Alex Evers. In 5th place: Dan Desario. In 4th place: Ted Dibiase. In 3rd place: Christy Chaos. In 2nd place: Abdul Q. And the winner: Chris Mo'Fo'in Warren. Let's see who got that right the fastest.

Instead of having a screen pop up, the camera turns to a guy who looks at a posterboard with all the contestants' names on it. He looks it up and down for a minute before finally shruggin and highlighting one of the names.

!! Chris Warren !!
- And our contestant for the night, Smokey Jefferson.

Yolanda Jackson
- That's some bull. I totally got that first.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Sit yo ass down.

Yolanda Jackson
- This is fixed. I totally won.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Well the judge seems to think differently. Now sit down and shut yo face. Smokey, come on, man.

Smokey looks around for a moment, wiping some white powder on his nose.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Smokey, you won, dawg.

Smokey looks around again, still oblivious.

!! Chris Warren !!
- SMOKEY! Get Yo Ass Over HERE!

This catches his attention as the druggie slowly makes his way over to the contestant seat with is an old recliner. He sits down as Chris sits in a very nice, refined, and comfortable looking chair, kicking back.

!! Chris Warren !!
- You ready?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Yo man, don't I know you?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Well I am the host of the show.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Nah, that's not it.

!! Chris Warren !!
- We grew up in the same hood.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Nah, that's not it.

!! Chris Warren !!
- My name's Chris Warren.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Wait....nah that's not it.

!! Chris Warren !!
- That's my name, fool.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- You sure?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Let's just start the game. Let me explain the rules.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Where am I?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Who Wanna Win Twenny Dolla's.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- I do. How do I win?

!! Chris Warren !!
- You answer questions right.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Like a test.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Kinda, I guess.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- I don't like tests.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Then it's not like a test.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Oh okay.

Yolanda Jackson
- This nincompoop don' even know what he talkin about..it's my turn.

!! Chris Warren !!
- I said shut yo FACE! I'm workin here.

Yolanda reluctantly sits, mumbling something under her breathe.

!! Chris Warren !!
- So you get three Learning Aids. Phone a Smart White Man, Show Me Two of the Right Answers, and Tell Me What the Answer is.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Tell me what the answer is.

!! Chris Warren !!
- I didn't ask no question yet, hold up a sec. Best be careful, you only get to use each one once.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- How come?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Cuz that's how Regis Philbin do it.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- That's whack.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Shut up. Now we have six questions. Get them all right and you win twenny dollas.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Fo real?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Yeah.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Sign me up.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Whatever, let's start.

FIRST QUESTION, YO! sounds in the room, which spooks everyone, but Chris, who was obviously expecting it.

!! Chris Warren !!
- The first question is, who is the least likely to win the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania? Is it, A) God B) Superman C) Alex Evers or D) Me?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Tell me what the answer is?

!! Chris Warren !!
- You sure?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Tell me what the answer is!

!! Chris Warren !!
- Whatever ya say, dawg.

The other three answers vanish, leaving Alex Evers.

!! Chris Warren !!
- The correct answer is Alex Evers.

Chris turns to the cameras.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Alex, I really don't have much to say about you. I don't even know who the hell you are, but it doesn't really matter. You're just another two week and vanisher. That's it. Sure, you might have some hidden potential and become some great star like Dutch Clark, but more than likely, you're just gunna be another flickering light, here one minute and gone the next. You might as well go back to McDonalds where you belong because you obviously don't belong here. This is the big leagues. Little leagues is what you're looking for.

Chris looks back to Smokey, who's jaw hangs open as he sniffles some more of the white powder away from his nose.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- That was some freaky shit. What were you doing and who were you talkin to?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Don't mind that. Next question.

NEXT QUESTION, YO! Smokey jumps a bit again.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Who's managed by a legend, but just doesn't have what it takes to fill his shoes? Is it A) Martha Stewart B) Mickey Mouse C) no one D) Dan Desario?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Tell me what the answer is.

!! Chris Warren !!
- You already used that one.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- You did it before.

!! Chris Warren !!
- That's because you used your Learning Aid.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- So tell me what the answer is.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Just answer the question.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- I don' know.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Then use a Learning Aid.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- What's that?

!! Chris Warren !!
- I explained it earlier.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- So what are they?

Chris sighs as he shakes his head.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Show Me Two of the Right Answers or...

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- That one!

!! Chris Warren !!
- You didn't let me finish.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- That one!

!! Chris Warren !!
- Fine. It's either C) no one or D) Dan Desario.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Shit, I don' know.

!! Chris Warren !!
- I'll give you a hint, it's not no one.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- The other one.

!! Chris Warren !!
- You got it. Dan Desario.

Chris turns to the camera again.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Hey, Dan. You may find it hard to believe but I've been keeping an eye on you. You're not really what I expected, being trained by the legendary Nero Phoenix, but I guess I can't expect you to be that good. You're really a hard one to figure out. You act tough and all that, but yet you still seem to lose constantly. Do you really belong in the Money in the Bank match? Personally, I say no because you're a washed up loser who couldn't get his GED so thought professional wrestling would be the next best thing, considering most of your brain cells seem to be gone anyway.

Chris turns back to Smokey.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Why you keep doing that?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Don't worry about it.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Who you talking to? You talkin to Mr. Whitey? Huh?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Shut yo face and stop being paranoid. We moving on.

Smokey kinda bug eyes Chris. NEXT QUESTION, YO!

!! Chris Warren !!
- Who's prime was prehistoric when he used to wrestle real lives Flintstones? Is it A) Ted Dibiase B)You C) Me D) a teddy bear?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Why you asking such hard questions?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Is you serious?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Hell yeah. This rocket science shit.

!! Chris Warren !!
- It's easy....have you ever met the Flintstones?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Who Dat?

!! Chris Warren !!
- That means B is wrong. I've never met the Flintstones so that means C is wrong and they didn't even know what teddy bears were back then so D is wrong. That only leaves A.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Is that right?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Yeah. Say A.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Ayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

!! Chris Warren !!
- Congrats, you not complete tarded.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- You're not compl...cont....comlit...what you said.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Ted Dibiase.

Again, Chris looks to the camera.

!! Chris Warren !!
- The Million Dollar Man? Frankly, I haven't seen you pull out twenty bucks, let alone twenty million. Even if you did have it, it wouldn't matter. You seem to think that you still live in a world where people will seriously lie down just for you giving them a few extra bucks. Welcome back to the real world where people are greedy and none of us, especially me, are gunna let you walk all over us. Come Wrestlemania, you better have one hell of a will with my name on it because you ain't gunna make it.

Smokey stares at Chris, but he shrugs it off.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Next question.

Smokey looks around but nothing happens. As he finally relaxes, NEXT QUESTION, YO! booms and causes him to almost leap out of his seat.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Sit yo ass down. You best not mess up my momma's recliner.

Smokey slowly sits back down, still looking around for the mysterious voice.

!! Chris Warren !!
- This chick has amnesia and somehow thinks that she can not only defend her title but in the same night become the first ever Miss Money in the Bank. Is it A) Snoop Dawg B) The Green Giant C) Christy Chaos or D) Aquaman?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Is this a trick question?

!! Chris Warren !!
- For an idiot I guess.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Tell me the answer.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Done did that one.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Show me two of the right answers.

!! Chris Warren !!
- You're striking out.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- What do I do now?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Do you really have to call a smart white guy?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Do I?

!! Chris Warren !!
- I don't know. Do you?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Is that a trick question?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Just call the smart white guy.

A dial tone can be heard for a minute before it picks up.

Smart White Guy
- Hello?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Yeah, tell this el stupo to say C.

Smart White Guy
- Say C.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Thanks.

Chris hangs up and looks to Smokey.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Did you hear him?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Something about the sea.

!! Chris Warren !!
- We'll take it. Christy Chaos.

Chris looks away to the camera.

!! Chris Warren !!
- The only estrogen in this match? How does that make you feel? Having so much to do and so much pressure. The want of breaking a record as well as the nerves of being the First Miss Money in the Bank. Must be killing you, effecting your judgement. Let me help clear things up. Don't bother. You don't have what it takes. It doesn't matter that you're the only one with two XX chromosomes or the fact that you're less than a man, it's just the fact that we're, I mean I, am just that much better. So quit while you can before a nail gets broken.

Chris smirks as he looks back to Smokey. Smokey has given up caring by now. NEXT QUESTION, YO! Even that somehow doesn't effect him anymore. Almost as if....he's HIGH.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Alright, you're moving right along. Two questions left and you get that twenny dollas.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- That's right.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Which superstar has been on a roll, but at the same time has been off his rocker for quite some time? Is it A) Fat Albert B) Abdul Q C)Abmaster Flex or D) Abominable Snowman?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- I quit.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Don't be dumb.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- I don't know the answer.

!! Chris Warren !!
- The answer is B, Abdul Q.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Can I use that?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Yeah.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- That's my final answer, yo.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Abdul Q. Probably the biggest pain in my ass in this match. I know what you're capable of. You have humbled the mighty many times and never fail to surprise and awe those you come in contact or have the pleasure of watching you. Only problem is, you're not invincible. I've seen what the likes of a noob like Jay Jobber can do to you. They catch you off guard and make you regret for the rest of your life. That's what I'm here for. To change history and shake things up. To do something no one would ever see coming. To be the underdog finally shedding his old skin for a new, thicker armor. Your time is up, Abdul. Better dose up.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Dose up? Who? What? When? Where?

!! Chris Warren !!
- Shut up. Last question.

Sirens explode and LAST QUESTION, YO. TIME TO GET CRAZY! sounds. Smokey definitely notices this one as he looks to be almost having a heartattack but at the same time, in a complete daze.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Who is the biggest, baddest mutha in this match and who is gunna bring home the title of Mr. Money in the Bank? Is it A) Me B)Chris Warren C) The Man Before You D)Yours truly?

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Ya got me.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Just say one.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- I don't know. All of the above.

!! Chris Warren !!
- Finally! You win.

Chris stands and looks to the camera.

!! Chris Warren !!
- That's right. I am going to win this match. This is my time. I'm done being in the dark. I hate it more than anything. This is my shot to be something great. I'm not making promises, not taking oathes, not swearing up and down, just simply saying that I will be the ONE. The others will all fall short, each at my hand, and I will stand in victory as I become Mr. Money in the Bank and move onwards to becoming the Undisputed Champion. And that's the sitch.

Chris starts to walk off.

~ Smokey Jefferson ~
- Yo, where's my twenny?

!! Chris Warren !!
- I ain't giving you money....are you high?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum