Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:01 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:05 pm
WHITE TIGER
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: Mike

The scene opens up on the streets of Dallas Texas. It is getting rather late at night, the street lights illuminating the street. WT walks on the street, looking around the dimly lit streets. He got his hair fixed so it is no longer green. He is also wearing blue jeans and a dark green shirt. He glances at the camera with a smirk before looking back at the road in front of him.

{White Tiger}
Good evening wrestling fans. You might ask yourself why I am walking down the streets of Dallas Texas at this late hour. Well that is quite simple actually. With the huge tag match on the horizon, it’s best if I can get to the bottom of what makes Trish and Mickie James tick. And what better way to figure that out then take to the streets where both of them use to turn tricks. I know they have to be around here somewhere.

WT walks along a short way. He finds two woman standing next to a wall. One has long blond hair going down to her lower back. The other woman has shoulder length black hair and looks like she might be a goth. Both are wearing pretty provocative clothing. WT walks up to them, giving them a cocky smile.

{White Tiger}
Hello ladies I’m looking for Trish and Mickie, are they working tonight?

The two girls look WT up and down. They nod to each other before the dark haired woman steps forward.

{Midnight}
I’m not sure who Trish and Mickie are but my name is Midnight and this is my friend Sunshine. I’m sure we can take care of you much better then Trish or Mickie can.

{White Tiger}
Oh what I plan to do with Mickie and Trish is a lot different then what you figure.

{Midnight}
But we can…

She leans into WT’s ear and begins whispering. WT’s face goes from his cocky smile to one of shock, to finally a big smile. She backs up, giving him a sexy smile. WT pulls out a small card and a pin from his pocket. He jots down something and hands it to Midnight.

{White Tiger}
That’s my hotel and room number. I’ll be there in about thirty minutes.

The girls walk away, talking excitedly. WT shakes off whatever thoughts that Midnight put in his head and continues walking along.

{White Tiger}
Now I know all you fans are probably think the same thing. Why is WT going the whore route with Mickie and Trish? Because quite honestly, I don’t know where else to go with them. It’s a complete fluke that they are even the tag team champions. Cryme Tyme practically jobbed it to them. Why? Because they know they can’t beat me and Johnny. Me and Johnny are the ultimate tag team. Not because we are best friends. Not because our styles compliment each other so well. Not even the fact that we are both Hall of Famers and two of the top stars the eWe has ever seen. We are the ultimate tag team for every other reason. We hate each other. Our styles are similar. And we are both going out there for our own thing, not the good of the team. Would I care if Dean took Johnny out? Not as long as he helped me with the titles. Would he care if Triple H put me out? Not as long as I helped him win the titles. That is why we are such a great team. With little trust in each other, there is no fear of betrayal,. Because we both know the other would turn in the blink of an eye.

WT snaps his fingers to show just how quick they would turn on each other. WT looks around a corner but doesn’t see what he is looking for. He sneers. He walks a few more moments before he continues on.

{White Tiger}
Trish Stratus. You’ve been around a long, long time. You’ve been married to Ben, married to someone else, and probably slept with over half the roster. Only Britney is anywhere close to making the competition interesting. But as much as you are a bit of a slut, you’re also very dangerous in the ring. You beat me almost a year ago for the same title we are currently talking about. Granted it took Edge to save you, but the end result was the same regardless. So technically speaking, you owe me that title. And the only thing standing between me and you is…Mickie James.

WT actually laughs. This gets a strange look from some of the people passing him.

{White Tiger}
Mickie James. I mean really? Maybe against someone like Kelsi, Mickie James could be considered a threat. But I’m not Kelsi Parr.

WT stops for a moment, thinking about that comment. He finally just shrugs before walking on.

{White Tiger}
Let’s face the facts Mickie, you’re a joke. Nothing but a Trish Stratus wannabe. You strive your whole career to be just like her. And on your best day, your no where close and you never will be. Until you started riding on Trish’s coat tails, you were nothing around here. All you did was lose and lose. Only for the X-Core title did you show any glimmer of skill. But as you have been told a number of times, this isn’t the X-Core board, this is Wrestlemania. And there is no way I’m letting some cubby little pig upstage me on the biggest stage of them all. You will be beat Mickie, and I’ll tell you why.

WT gives a smile and a slight nod to two other girls waiting by a stop sign. They smile back but WT walks on. He smiles back into the camera.

{White Tiger}
You see Mickie, I have a ton more experience in that ring then you do. And as for Hardcore Stratusfaction, you are the weakest link. I know that you are the one that I need to corner in the ring. All I have to do is cut you off from your corner and you will be done in no time. I doubt you have any threshold of pain. Therefore the moment I lock you in the Tiger Snare, you should tap out pretty quickly. That is of course if you know what’s good for you. You see Mickie, you should take the easy way out. Just lose to me once we get in the ring against each other. Because you don’t want to face the alternative, trust me.

WT stops walking and suddenly looks sick. A heavy set black woman, the last part being up in the air, comes out of the dark. She walks up to WT, shaking her body. WT is looking about as green as his shirt now.

{Cocoa}
Hey baby, my name is Cocoa. You looking to have some fun tonight.

(White Tiger}
I’ll pass, but thanks anyways.

WT starts to walk off but suddenly stops and smiles. He walks back to Cocoa.

{White Tiger}
On second thought, I do have a friend who is in need for a dose of cocoa.

Again WT shudders. He pulls a room key out of his pocket and hands it to Cocoa.

{White Tiger}
His name is Mister Man. He needs to get laid like really bad before Wrestlemania. Maybe that will help with his displaced aggression. Go wait in his room for him. Oh and he loved whipped cream. Just saying.

Cocoa smiles and heads for a nearby car. WT leans down, again looking like he is going to be sick. Finally he shakes it off and walks on. Hope Manny likes his surprise. WT laughs quietly to himself.

{White Tiger}
No Mickie, you don’t want to have to face Johnny. See, I was raised to respect woman. I don’t like hitting them and I won’t beat one up. Our good friend Johnny won’t be so easy on you. Johnny would have no problem smashing your pretty little head in. He will cripple you and beat you until not even a blind man would find you attractive. So your best bet would be to lay down for me. I’m sure you are already use to laying down for people so it shouldn’t be much of a stretch for you.

WT smirks. He starts walking again, still looking around. After a few moments, he stops walking when he notices two girls standing in the corner. WT smiles and stops walking, turning completely toward the camera.

{White Tiger}
So ladies, I’ve really got to know. What makes you think you can beat me? Really, you are in the ring with two Hall of Famers. Eleven eWe championships between us. The best you can do is go off of Trish’s list cause Mickie really has nothing to add to it. That’s what makes your team doomed to fail. Mickie will drag the team down like she always does. And by the end of the night, she will have nothing left. Not the X-core, not the tag, and not the Divas. With so much to lose for Mickie, why is she bothering with this match. That’s is what I got to know. So I came to find Hardcore Stratusfaction so I can get the answers straight from the dogs mouth.

WT walks turns around and walks a short way to find two girls. Each one is dressed like Mickie and Trish. The girls are pretty thin, so it’s not the perfect picture, but it’s good enough. WT looks at them with a smile.

{White Tiger}
What make’s you think you can beat us Mickie.

{Trish Hooker}
Because it’s time to rock and roll!

She poses just like Trish. WT shakes his head.

{White Tiger}
I was talking to Mickie, not you Trish. Wait your turn.

{Trish Hooker}
I don’t like going second, I like going first.

{Mickie Hooker}
You’re always first with me baby.

The two girls start kissing and rubbing up on each other. WT whistles, causing the girls to stop and look at him.

{White Tiger}
As great as that is, I really need you to focus here.

{Trish Hooker}
Sure baby, that’s what you paid us for.

WT bows his head. This isn’t going as well as he hoped. The girls are still holding hands, looking at each other lovingly. WT takes a deep breath and tries again.

{White Tiger}
Again I ask you Mickie, what makes you think you can beat me?

{Mickie Hooker}
I can’t beat you unless you want me to bring the whip. But that’s extra.

{Trish Hooker}
I love the whip. Give me a good spanking.

Again WT bows his head. The girls start rubbing on each other again. WT shakes his head and again whistles. Again the girls separate. WT looks at Mickie who pulls out a small piece of paper and scans it. She nods and clears her throat.

{Mickie Hooker}
I believe I can beat you because I have Trish in my corner. I’m one of the top up and coming stars of the pWe and the queen of the S-Core championship. At Wrestlevania, you will get a dose of Softcore Satisfaction.

WT just sighs as Mickie seems proud of herself. Trish high fives her and follows up with a kiss. WT whistles again, before they can even get started.

{White Tiger}
Fair enough Mickie. What about you Trish, what makes you think you can win at Wrestlemania.

{Trish Hooker}
I was married to Emperor Ben. Isn’t he bald. Ewwww, bald guys gross me out.

{Mickie Hooker}
He wasn’t bald his PB was. Actually he used Kurt Angle from back when Angle had hair.

{Trish Hooker}
So I slept with Kurt Angle? I can handle that.

{White Tiger}
Ladies please.

{Trish Hooker}
Sorry. I’m in the Wall of Fame and I’m the best Woman’s champion ever. That’s why I think I can beat you.

{White Tiger}
Right, thanks ladies. I’ll see you Sunday night.

{Trish Hooker}
You sure you don’t want us to come home with you. Stratusfaction guaranteed.

{White Tiger}
That’s disturbing on so many levels. Besides, I’m called for tonight.

{Trish Hooker}
I bet Ben would go for it. Bring back Ben!

Mickie quickly joins in the chant. WT just shakes his head and walks away from the ladies who return to their spot., still chanting for Ben. WT shakes his head at his little stunt that didn’t turn out the way he wanted it too. He shrugs and looks into the camera.

{White Tiger}
So ladies, there you have it. You both have your false hopes as to why you think you will retain at Wrestlemania. But I’m going to make sure that all your hopes and dreams come up for nothing. You being the first all female tag team was a joke. A joke just like the Jobber Squad being champions. But like them, the joke has to finally come to an end. Shine up my belt for me Trish. It’s time to take back what you stole from me a year ago. As for you Mickie, welcome to the jungle bitch!

With that, WT has walked back to his truck. He gets behind the wheel and heads off for his hotel room. The scene fades out on the dark night.
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:15 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama & White Tiger
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 94
Lose: 65
Draw: 06

Current Streak: 3 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 33
Lose: 16
Draw: 02

Power 15 2.0
Current: ??
Peak: #1 (Weeks 21-23, 31)
Total Appearences: 25/31

-SCENE ONE-

The scene shoots backstage where we see Johnny Chaos walking down the hallway.

TRIXY
" Johnny, could I maybe get a quick word with you about your Tag Title match? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Why? "

TRIXY
" Umm, don't you want the titles? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" of course, and we will. "

TRIXY
" Why would you be so sure? "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Because they are chicks, enough said. "

TRIXY
" Have you ever beat Eighteen? "

Johnny beams Trixy a cold look

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I'll show you exacty why Hardcore Stratusfaction won't win, just by showing you how bad I can beat a woman, open your mouth again. "

TRIXY
" Sorry... "

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Sorry nothing...that's all your getting, good riddens. "

Johnny walks off and the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 04/24/11
Card: WrestleMania 7
Opponent(s): Hardcore Stratusfaction
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship w/ White Tiger

LAST 3 MATCHES

Date: 04/18/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #123
Opponent(s): Snake
Stipulation: Steel Cage Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 04/04/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #122
Opponent(s): Nero Phoenix
Stipulation: Standard Match

Date: 03/28/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #121
Opponent(s): Dean Winchester & Britney West
Stipulation: Tag Team Match w/ Christy Chaos

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1)
EWE Champion (1)
World Heavyweight Champion (3)
International Champion (1)
All American Champion (1)
X-Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion (1)
Mid Eastern Champion (1)
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
Best Heel
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year