Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:25 pm

SINGLES MATCH
Triple H Vs. White Tiger

WINNER: WHITE TIGER

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:26 pm
TRIPLE H
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

....::....S T A R T.....G A M E....::.... WrestleMania...The Grandest Stage of them all...the Showcase of the immortals. The Biggest event of the year. For The Game, its the time to shine, working on a Five Match Winning streak at this grand event. The man standing in his way, is one of the two men responsible for his injury back in decemeber. One half of The Extreme Legends, the same one Triple H himself injured back at Dynamic Destruction. White Tiger, WrestleMania...only one question can be asked...ARE YOU READY? ....::....E N D.....G A M E....::....

[ Our scene opens, well we don't see anything actually, it'a Radio talk show. ]

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Welcome back to the Mark Davis Show on WBAP Radio. Our next guest is quite popular in the world of Wrestling. He's currently in the area for this Sunday's WrestleMania 7 which is a production by Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. Give it up for The Game himself, Triple H. Thanks for being on the show.

The King of Kings || Triple H | I'm glad to be here Mark.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | So this WrestleMania is a pretty big event isn't it?

The King of Kings || Triple H | The biggest. It's the biggest event of the year. Everyone in the business busts their a[beep] the whole year just to get to this event. You can think of it as Wrestling's Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup and Daytona 500.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Pretty big then. Now it says here you have a winning streak.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Five in a row, unpresedented in EWE. Some compare it to The Undertaker in WWE. EWE is after all alot younger than WWE is.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Thats true. How do you prepare for WrestleMania, to maintain the Streak? Has it always been about keeping the Streak.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Not really I always just went in soley for wanting to win that particular match just for whatever the match was about. This is the first time it's actually about defending my streak after I hit five in a row last year by winning my 4th EWE Heavyweight Title.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Last year had to be a pretty big moment.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Oh without a doubt the biggest moment of my entire EWE Career and I've been through alot. But winning the richest prize in the Main Event of WrestleMania, you just can't top that.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Now it's all about defending the Streak. White Tiger is the one trying to end it.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Try as he might, it's not going to happen, he will fail again.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Again?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Well yeah, going back to last year, it was White Tiger I pinned in the Triple Threat to get the title from Edge.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | That is certainly interesting, so I guess you're not worried about this guy at all then?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Oh no I can't afford to take it easy and expect to have it in the bag. Nothing is ever guranteed in this business. Especially when it comes to a guy like White Tiger. The guy has been around in EWE. He's to EWE like I was for WWE. I still have quite a rep in EWE mind you, it just doesn't quite stack to what White Tiger has done though.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Your list of achievements is quite larger in the WWE.

The King of Kings || Triple H | That's right, but we're here to talk about EWE I have quite the history with White Tiger, we could go back and forth on how many times we've faced. I could even tell you the last time the guy even beat me one on one was back in 2005.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Quite awhile ago. What about not one on one though?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Ah but to answer that I tell you what this match is really about. You can talk about our history, you can talk about my powerful streak at WrestleMania. What it really comes down to is when I put him on the shelf back at Dynamic Destruction, then him and Johnny returned the favor to me back in December.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | You haven't had a match since, until this last Chaos, where you lost. From what I heard though, you was the reason for that.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Nah, White Tiger was the one that tapped out.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | After you pulled the rope out of his reach.

The King of Kings || Triple H | I just enjoyed watching him suffer. If he was the legend he says he is, he could of still crawled to it.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Pretty sick thing to say.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Well Mark I know you don't watch it, so you wouldn't know that he had it coming and alot of fans would agree he deserved it.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Perhaps. What will be your strategy to win this match?

The King of Kings || Triple H | To hit him with the pedigree and then pin him.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Well we know that, but what about some of the tactics to get that far?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Are you nuts? White Tiger could be listening to this show, you'll find out when he does.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | That's true I guess. Well some other big news regarding this event. He's a good friend of yours, and well known here in Texas. EWE's first ever Guest Host, Texas' own Shawn Michaels will guest host this Pay Per View.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Yea you guys got me to thank for talking him into that.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | I'm sure that got alot of Texas natives to order now.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Alot of fans was anyway, but ya fans of Shawn will be there now just to see him. They should be getting it to watch me tame the Tiger though.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Well what about the Undisputed title match?

The King of Kings || Triple H | What about it?

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | I'm sure people are ordering for that.

The King of Kings || Triple H | I'm sure they are, it oughtta be a good match.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | I was hoping to see what you think about it, both men have been good friends of yours.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Yeah I have a history of teaming with both. Let's not forget though, it was Derek bailing on me that birthed me and Jack to team in the first place.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Wow that's true ain't it?

The King of Kings || Triple H | That it is. Derek has strayed away, Jack has been out of it awhile though too. I may not like Derek right now, but he's still in his prime. I'm sure Jack will show us all the old bastard still has it though, it'll be a great match.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | I'm sure it will. We're running out of time, you got anything else to say.

The King of Kings || Triple H | Nothing much, just tell White Tiger that I only have two words for him.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | What are they?

The King of Kings || Triple H | don't worry all your listeners already said them.

WBAP Radio || Mark Davis | Ok...well folks be sure to order WrestleMania 7 live this sunday on Pay Per View in Arlington. We'll be back after this.

- E N D O F F E E D -

JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:34 pm
WHITE TIGER
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: MIKE

The scene opens up with Trixy exiting an elevator in the local hotel. She glances at her notes and walks down to room 347. She knocks on the door and waits. A few moments pass and Trixy knocks again. Finally WT opens the door. He isn’t wearing a shirt and has a bra on his shoulder. His hair is messy. Trixy smiles nervously as WT notices the bra and tosses it behind him back into the room.

{White Tiger}
Can I help you with something Trixy?

{Trixy}
I wanted to get a few words from you about your upcoming matches at Wrestlemania. You busy at the moment?

{White Tiger}
A little. Hang on just a second.

WT ducks in the room and shuts the door. After a few seconds the door opens and Sunshine and Midnight exit the room. They pretty much just threw their clothes on as their hair is also a mess. WT follows them out as Sunshine runs her fingers across WT’s chest.

{Sunshine}
So that’s strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. Anything else you want us to pick up?

{White Tiger}
Anything else you ladies want to use, we got all night.

The girls chuckle and head toward the elevator. WT stands next to Trixy and smiles. Trixy looks after the woman leaving and back at WT.

{Trixy}
What are you doing in there?

WT’s smile fades. He thinks for a second and shrugs.

{White Tiger}
We are playing checkers.

{Trixy}
Then what’s with the grocery list?

{White Tiger}
We are going to make sundaes.

{Trixy}
Sundaes and checkers? Sounds like a fun night, can I join in?

WT looks into the camera and smiles. He looks back at Trixy and shakes his head.

{White Tiger}
As great as that sounds, I’m not sure Sean would be too happy about that.

{Trixy}
I’ll call him, maybe he could join in too.

WT is quick to shake his head this time.

{White Tiger}
I’ll pass on that Trixy. Maybe it’s his cup of tea have wild parties like that, but I’m not like that. Now can we get on with this interview now?

{Trixy}
Fine. Last week you were in a tag team match as Triple H’s partner. Things didn’t end to well for your team, with you tapping out to Eighteen and losing the match.

{White Tiger}
I didn’t tap out. There was a spider crawling toward me and I had to squash it. I was seconds away from breaking out of the hold.

{Trixy}
I didn’t see a spider. And you didn’t look anywhere close to breaking free.

{White Tiger}
I would have got the rope break if Triple H hadn’t moved the bottom rope away from me. What kind of tag team partner is that? We could have won with ease, but he just refused to work together with me.

{Trixy}
I’m pretty sure you didn’t exactly make the best tag partner yourself.

{White Tiger}
I was a great tag partner. I can’t help it that my allergies acted up when they did. It sucks having allergies Trixy.

{Trixy}
If you say so. Well now all the time for talk is over. It is Wrestlemania time. You and Triple H are set to fight in a classic grudge match.

{White Tiger}
Me and Triple H go way back Trixy. All the way back to Wrestlemania One where we both lost to Chris Jericho.

{Trixy}
Don’t you mean Emperor Ben?

{White Tiger}
Check the record books, we lost to Jericho. The whole wearing a mask thing was stupid, that’s why I easily beat Ben in a Tiger’s Lair match a month later. Through the years, we had a lot of classic match ups. And for the longest time, me and Triple H were friends. I trusted him and believed he was really my friend. But he proved it was all wrong. He intentionally injured me to get me out of his way. I lost several months on the shelf when I could have been champion again. I never understood why.

{Trixy}
Are you serious, it was an accident. But it wasn’t an accident when you and Johnny Chaos took him out a few weeks ago.

{White Tiger}
No it wasn’t. It was payback Trixy. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. It was all personal Trixy. So now me and Triple H are even going into our match at Wrestlemania.

{Trixy}
I really doubt Triple H sees it that way.

{White Tiger}
Who cares what he thinks. The problem with Triple H is he can’t take anything serious. Watch he will come out with Shawn Michaels and make a whole lot of really bad jokes. Everyone will laugh as he mocks me and ridicules me. He will pull some kind of DX brand prank and look to have the advantage over me. But I’m not here to play Trixy. I’m not here to pull silly pranks and have a laugh. I’m here to fight. My career is winding to a close Trixy. And nothing would thrill me more then taking Triple H’s spot as top dog at Wrestlemania when I increase my record to five and three at Wrestlemania.

{Trixy}
Wouldn’t that actually tie you with Triple H?

{White Tiger}
Yes it would, but I’d have the advantage cause I beat him.

{Trixy}
But he beat you last year. Wouldn’t that make you even on that end too?

WT starts to talk but stops. Obviously he didn’t think of that. After pondering for a few moments, WT just shakes his head.

{White Tiger}
I’ll figure that out later.

WT turns and shakes his head. Rikku comes skipping up to them, carrying a game of Candy land.

{Rikku}
Hey Tiger, want to play Candy land with me? I got bored sitting in my locker room by myself.

{White Tiger}
Sorry Rikku, I’m a bit busy tonight. Rain check?

{Trixy}
He’s busy playing checkers with his new friends.

{Rikku}
I love playing checkers. Can I join?

{White Tiger}
Sorry Rikku, our game is a bit to advanced for you.

{Trixy}
He probably won’t share any of their sundaes with you either.

{Rikku}
You have sundaes too? Please Jeff, I want to play too.

{White Tiger}
Absolutely not Rikku, that would be wrong on so many levels. Trixy and Sean were looking for something to do tonight, why don’t you go play Candy land with them.

{Trixy}
But, I had something different planned….

{Rikku}
That’s a great idea, I’ll go ask Seany right now.

Rikku takes off down the hall. Trixy glares at WT as he just smiles and shrugs.

{Trixy}
You suck, you know that?

{White Tiger}
I actually prefer to lick, but whatever you like most Trixy.

Trixy just shakes her head. She clears her throat and jumps back into the interview.

{Trixy}
So what makes you think you can beat Triple H. Over the last few years, you haven’t been real good against Triple H?

{White Tiger}
I’m on top of my game right now Trixy. For the past few months, I’ve been facing the best the eWe can throw at me since Uprising. Triple H has been sitting on his ass, eating snacks and playing silly games with Shawn Michaels. I am ready for this match. Triple H is not. That is the reason that I’m going to beat Triple H. And if Hunter doesn’t think I’m serious about this up and coming match, just wait. I’m going to show him that I’m not playing around soon enough. My good friend Eighteen is the master of mind games. I’m going to show everyone that she got it from me.

{Trixy}
What do you have planned?

WT just laughs.

{White Tiger}
You’ll see Trixy. I just hope Hunter is ready for it.

{Trixy}
What about your other match. With you having to deal with Hardcore Stratusfaction first, you might be wore down before you even get to your match with Triple H.

{White Tiger}
The Hardcore Whores aren’t going to be a threat to me. We will take them out without much of a problem. I already told Mickie to just lay down for me. If she refuses, I’ll just tag Johnny in and let him have his way with her.

(Johnny Chaos}
You talking about me?

Both WT and Trixy turn to see Johnny walk on the scene. He smiles at Trixy who just rolls her eyes.

{Trixy}
We were talking about your match with Hardcore Stratusfaction.

{White Tiger}
No we were talking about how that match could effect my match with Triple H. I done said my piece on them earlier.

(Johnny Chaos}
We are going to beat them with ease. It will be the easiest victory I’ve ever had.

{White Tiger}
As easy as it was for you to beat Chris Steel and cheat your way into a grand slam.

(Johnny Chaos}
At least I won the X-Division title. It wasn’t handed to me on a silver platter.

WT tries to think of a retort but he can’t. He shrugs and smiles.

{White Tiger}
Guess you got me there. I still did it first. What are you doing here anyways?

(Johnny Chaos}
I was on my may to the club when I saw these two chicks coming out of the hotel. They mentioned something about a wild night with the legendary White Tiger. Is it true?

{Trixy}
They are playing checker and eating sundaes.

(Johnny Chaos}
Is that what the youth call it now a days? Bet you jumped them plenty of times.

{White Tiger}
Oh yea I jumped them then they jumped me. It was pretty back and forth.

{Trixy}
Did you get kinged?

WT and Johnny look at each other. Both immediately start laughing. Trixy seems confused by this.

{White Tiger}
Oh yea, I was kinged. And once they get back, I’m going to be kinged a couple more times. I guess I could thank Britney for getting me back into the groove of things. Even if it was like parking a skateboard in an airplane hanger.

(Johnny Chaos}
We actually slept with the same woman.

{White Tiger}
Yeah, luckily I went and got my shots afterwards.

(Johnny Chaos}
Haha, very funny.

{White Tiger}
I had to, no telling where Britney has been.

(Johnny Chaos}
Oh, I thought you were talking about me.

{Trixy}
Guys as entertaining as this is, we were kinda in the middle of an interview here.

{White Tiger}
Sorry Trixy.

(Johnny Chaos}
Hey why don’t you share the wealth. There are two of them.

{White Tiger}
Like you’ve shared with me over the last few months.

Johnny starts to say something but stops. He thinks for a minute and shrugs.

(Johnny Chaos}
Fair enough. Anyways I’ll catch you in a few days. We still on for our stunt?

{White Tiger}
Yeah, I got your back.

Johnny nods and walks on. WT smiles, looking back at Trixy. Trixy shakes her head, rolling her eyes.

{White Tiger}
You were saying Trixy?

{Trixy}
I don’t remember, you guys sidetracked me with that little back and forth.

{White Tiger}
Well scroll up and look, I can wait.

{Trixy}
You’re weird.

Trixy thinks for a moment as WT just shrugs at the camera. Trixy nods and looks back at WT.

{Trixy}
So you don’t think your tag match earlier in the night will hinder you in your match with Triple H.

{White Tiger}
Not at all Trixy. I’ll let Johnny do most the work as I keep rested for Triple H. And then I’ll beat Triple H. Get this in your head Trixy and help get it into the heads of all the wrestling fans around the world. I’m streaking the night. Two big wins. And the end of the game once and for all. I don’t care who doesn’t believe I can win. It’s my night Trixy. And for Triple H, he is going to finally have the life lesson shoved down his throat. When you’re Good, You’re Good; but when You’re Great, You’re Me!

{Trixy}
Well thanks for your time WT. Good luck on Sunday.

WT smiles as Sunshine and Midnight have returned, both carrying bags. They walk past Trixy and go into WT’s locker room. Sunshine pops back out, putting her arm around WT.

{Sunshine}
We talked about it, and tonight is on the house. We haven’t had this great of a time in a while.

She kiss WT on his cheek and returns to the room. WT smirks at Trixy who’s face goes into one of shock as things finally dawn on her.

{Trixy}
Oh my God, they’re hookers? Aren’t you worried that you will catch something?

{White Tiger}
Come on Trixy, I’m smarter then that. They have had themselves checked and they are as clean as can be. Party on!

WT turns and walks into the hotel room, shutting the door behind him. Trixy shakes her head.

{Trixy}
He’s been hanging around Johnny way to long.

She shakes her head again and heads for the elevator. The scene fades out as the elevator doors slide shut and the room falls into silence.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:35 pm
WHITE TIGER
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: MIKE

The scene opens up outside of WT’s home in Rawlins Wyoming. There is still a bit of snow on the mountain tops. WT walks out of his house, wearing his ring attire. He smiles at the camera as he walks over to the cliff edge and looks out.

{White Tiger}
So Triple H, you finally showed your face. And on a radio show. Your weak Triple H. I really expected better from you, but whatever. You see Triple H, I told you the time for games was over. Because I’ve decided that I want to show you just how serious I am. I paid a visit to your home in Greenwich. And a special guest decided to come over with me.

WT walks over to the fenced in part of his yard. The camera glances over to find Stephanie McMahon tied up on the ground. She Isn’t moving as she seems to be out cold. WT smiles toward her.

{White Tiger}
Stephanie wanted to come and visit me, not sure why. Perhaps she likes playing with my tiger. See Triple H, you are going to pay for underestimating me. Because that is pretty much exactly what you did. You came out and made all your jokes. You waited until the last second to address me and then made it look like you weren’t bothered by me. You slapped me across the face Hunter. We were suppose to be friends. And what did you do? You injured me last year. Then you interrupted my open challenge to a real opponent. I could have face someone who would give me the challenge I deserved. Instead, I get an easy ride at Wrestlemania. Because you are going to be far to worried about your lovely wife then fighting me.

WT smiles as the pet white tiger comes out of the wooded area. It notices the intruder in it’s area and begins stalking Stephanie who still seems to be out of it. WT bows his head.

{White Tiger}
Shame on me. I forgot that I had to fire his keeper. That means he hasn’t eaten in at least a week or two. Hold on a minute Hunter.

WT opens a cooler and pulls out a few rare steaks. He tosses them in the cage, right around where Stephanie is laying. WT smiles as the tiger makes it’s way over to Stephanie, going after the steak.

{White Tiger}
Triple H, you are a joke. You haven’t been a serious contender since like oh five. Yea, you beat me last year. But that was a triple threat match. This is just you and me. And while you seem to have enjoyed spending your last few months sitting on your ass, I’ve been working my ass off here in the eWe. I’ve been out proving that I’m still a legend while you have enjoyed being retired. It makes me sick that you come out here and treat me like I’m nothing. And Stephanie will pay for your mistake.

A muffled scream pierces the air. WT looks over to see that Stephanie has come to. She is trying to crawl away from the tiger who is ripping into the steaks around her.

{White Tiger}
Might have to turn the camera away Hunter, you don’t want to see this.

WT walks a short way away. You can still hear Stephanie trying to scream through the gag in her mouth.

{White Tiger}
Triple H, we go way back. I’ve traveled the road with you. I know all about you. What you are capable of. What you can do in the ring. But you really don’t know me. Sure, you saw the now version of Jeff Payne. But compared to how dark I can really be, Jeff Payne was an Easter bunny. He was soft. Look at how dark Android #18 is. You think she got that all on her own. No, I helped bring out her darkness. And compared to me, she is a marshmallow.

Stephanie has somehow managed to get the gag out of her mouth. She looks over at WT as the tiger is now sniffing her.

{Stephanie McMahon}
Jeff please help me. Don’t let the tiger hurt me.

WT walks over and puts the gag back in her mouth. He rolls her away from the fence and back at the tiger who begins licking at her face. Stephanie begins crying.

{White Tiger}
I hope Stephanie tastes good. But I guess you’d know that Hunter. Now the truth of the matter is that I should be in the main event. I beat Derek Daniels before he became champion. I should be facing him not Jackass Michaels. I got so much pent up rage Hunter. And all that rage is coming out on you. But I bet you wonder how this is going to end don’t you. It’s going to end with me putting you out of this business once and for all. There won’t be no tremendous comebacks. There won’t be any Motorhead playing as I stand in the ring. I’m putting you out to pasture once and for all Triple H. Because there isn’t enough room in this place for both our egos Hunter. One of us has got to go.

Stephanie’s screaming has stopped. WT smiles and walks over to the cage. The tiger has curled up next to Stephanie and is asleep. Stephanie is looking at the tiger with relief in his eyes. WT smacks his head with a smile.

{White Tiger}
Silly me, I forgot how harmless my tiger was. Looks like Stephanie is going to survive the night. I’ll send her back to you in a few hours Hunter. The point of this is to show you how far I’m willing to go to defeat you at Wrestlemania. I’m going to end your career and take your streak. I’m going to be the new face of Wrestlemania. I’ve seen it written in the stars. You lost. The Slug has lost. And I’m about to become the next tag team champions. It’s a good night for me. Not only that, but it seems Kelsi might just retain her title and get the -core title for the third time. Not sure why, but that makes me smile. I was just almost the perfect night for me.

WT jumps the fence. The tiger rushes over to greet him. WT kneels down and pets his tiger as Stephanie is looking at him with fire in her eyes.

{White Tiger}
So to our friendship Hunter. To everything we have been through together whether it was good times or bad. I spit on all of them. You are nothing to me anymore. And now, you will just be another mark in my win column. And then I’m coming after whoever wins the Undisputed title. As my career comes to an end, I’m going to have one last run on top. Seven time eWe champion has a nice ring to it.

WT picks up Stephanie and tosses her over his shoulder. He sniffs her much like the tiger did and smiles into the camera.

{White Tiger}
Actually I know a perfect way to make this a perfect night. Don’t worry Hunter, I’ll have your wife home to you soon enough. See you at Wrestlemania. Where you will find out that When You’re Good, you’re Good; and when You’re Great, You’re Me!

Stephanie starts struggling as WT carries her toward his house. WT opens the door and takes Stephanie inside. The scene fades out as the road to Wrestlemania comes to an end.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:37 pm
TRIPLE H
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

....::....S T A R T.....G A M E....::.... WrestleMania...The Grandest Stage of them all...the Showcase of the immortals. The Biggest event of the year. For The Game, its the time to shine, working on a Five Match Winning streak at this grand event. The man standing in his way, is one of the two men responsible for his injury back in decemeber. One half of The Extreme Legends, the same one Triple H himself injured back at Dynamic Destruction. White Tiger, WrestleMania...only one question can be asked...ARE YOU READY? ....::....E N D.....G A M E....::....

The scene opens up backstage where we see HHH and HBK hanging out.
The King of Kings || Triple H | So you ready to guest host the biggest show of them all?

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | I was born ready.

The King of Kings || Triple H | I was born...many years ago..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | What?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Jay doesn't have time to look it up, cut him a break.

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Oh, so you gonna kick White Tiger's but and keep your streak or what?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Are you kidding I'm totally boned here. But screw we got 10 minutes.

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Rememebr that awesome roleplay he did with us in 15 minutes that one time?

The King of Kings || Triple H | was that when you kept repeating me?

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Ya...

The King of Kings || Triple H | right...well anyway, White Tiger I know you are big...and I know we got quite the history....tonight we bring the history back together one more time.

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | YA! ONE MORE TIME!

HHH gives HBK a funny look, but shrugs and goes back to his quick promo.

The King of Kings || Triple H | I know you have high hopes of ending my streak here tonight, but it's just not going to happen.

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | YA! IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

The King of Kings || Triple H | Shawn stop that.

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | YA! SHAWN STOP THAT!

HHH shakes his head.

The King of Kings || Triple H | It's the grandest stage of them all and I appear to be fucked over....you may of just ended my streak, congrats ya old bastard, but keep in mind....you have still yet to beat me at full strength, you remember that.

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | YA! REMEMBER THAT!

HHH punches HBK.

The King of Kings || Triple H | I wouldn't count me out just quite yet though. I don't care how good of a promo that 2nd one is going to be, don't count me out entirely. I think of this roleplay as another Jobber style roleplay, which means you may still be very much in trouble.

HHH looks at HBK, realizing he really did knock him out, he just shrugs and goes back to his promo.

The King of Kings || Triple H | So when the smoke settles and the Dust clears....as you come at me and try to take down my streak, you will learn that even in the darkest hour on the glimesed day I WON'T BACK DOWN!

Eminem walks into the scene.

|| Eminem | Word

Eminem leaves again.

The King of Kings || Triple H | So White Tiger you bring it, and you gloat about the victory you may seem to have under wraps, but you will NEVER be better than a 100% Game, deep down even you know that....and if you're not down with that I only got two words for ya.

HBK suddenly wakes back up.

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | YA! SUCK IT!

HHH knocks him out again, and the scene fades.

- E N D O F F E E D -

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum