Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:34 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-INTRO-
n/a

-SCENE ONE-

Title: ---
Date: April 24th, 2011

The Camera's open up inside the Cowboy's Sadium in Arlington Texas where we see the ring is set up appearing to be the Cutting Edge set? All of the sudden "Metalingius" by Alter Bridge hits which confirms that confusion. The fans give a mixed reaction when Edge walks through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS
" Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome EWE Hall of Famer...The Rated R Superstar, EDGE!! "

The crowd still gives a mixed reaction(since he's not active, fans cheer to see him again). Edge slides into the ring and takes the mic from Jennifer.

EDGE
" Did you miss me? "

The crowd cheers.

EDGE
" Are you glad that I have returned? "

The crowd cheers again.

EDGE
" Well don't be because I haven't. "

The crowd boos as Edge laughs.

EDGE
" I am merely here to accept my rightful place in the EWE Hall of Fame. But right now we have a one night special return of the Cutting Edge! "

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd.

EDGE
" The greatest talk show ever in wrestling. And now I welcome you all my guest. You already know who it is, but you may be retarded, this is texas after all. "

The crowd boos as Edge laughs.

EDGE
" Please Welcome....former 4x Women's champion...EWE Hall of Famer and currently one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...TRISH STRATUS!! "

"Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim kicks over the PA system as the crowd boos when Trish splits the curtains, Tag Title over her shoulder. Trish continues down the ramp and enters the ring.

EDGE
" Thanks for being here. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Well duh of course I'll be here. "

EDGE
" How bad do you think you'll be beating the shit out of Rikku? "

TRISH STRATUS
" Words can't describe how bad Rikku will be getting pwned tonight. "

EDGE
" Oh really? "

TRISH STRATUS
" Rikku has never been in my league and she knows it. "

EDGE
" Clearly when she did a proper roleplay, and look at this. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Hey Luke doesn't do that! Stop misusing his character! "

EDGE
" Umm, yes he does, just not as often as anyone else. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Oh...ok...what was I saying? "

EDGE
" How Rikku was going to rape you from one side of the ring to the other. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Oh right...so ya she's...wait, no she's not. "

Edge laughs shaking his head.

TRISH STRATUS
" Screw you Adam! "

EDGE
" I already have...a few times. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Rikku has nothing ok. she may think she's special cause she did a beautiful Promo, well alot better than mine anyway, but that means NOTHING in this business. "

EDGE
" Well actually... "

TRISH STRATUS
" Rikku....I'm better than you...and I always will be. tonight at WrestleMania I will prove that to you once and for all...and that is a 100% Stratusfaction Guantee. "

Trish starts to walk off, when she stops and looks to Edge.

TRISH STRATUS
" By the way...Inducting you into the Hall of Fame last night was an honor, but now that I got you here, I wanted to tell you something. "

EDGE
" Alright babe, shoot. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Babe, yeah that's what it is about. I'm not your babe anymore. I've found someone else. "

Edge seems confused until he is smacked in the back with a chair by MICKIE JAMES! Wait, are they coming out of the closet? Mickie gives Edge the MickieDT on the Chair as the crowd boos. Trish picks Edge up and points before delievering a Stratusfaction, also on the chair! Trish and Mickie head up the ramp smirking at the unconcious Edge in the ring as the shitty roleplay fades away...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum