Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:23 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:29 pm
MICKIE JAMES
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: Shadic

Mickie James and Trish Stratus otherwise known as the current and first All Female Tag Team Champions, Hardcore Stratusfaction have dominated the Tag Team Scene for a good while now. They've beaten Female Teams, Male Teams and retired Cryme Tyme! They have officially become the team to beat. Even if they didn't have the Tag Team Championships around their waists! But now, it's Wrestlemania Time! The one time of the year where Icons, Superstars and Divas become legends. Hardcore Stratusfaction is already in the history books, but they have their first title defense against White Tiger and Johnny Chaos, two EWE Hall of Famers who are better known as The Extreme Legends! Everything is riding on this match. Can Mickie overcome the odds and beat The Extreme Legends with Trish or will their first title reign become short?

SCENE ONE

The scene opens up in the locker room of Hardcore Stratusfaction. Mickie and Trish are seen watching the promo of White Tiger with two strippers. They continue to watch as they see the Stripper lookalikes of Mickie and Trish as they kiss each other. Trish laughs and speaks

Trish Stratus
Wow, after all this time. They think we're lesbians.

Mickie James
Yea. Sad thing is, I've had therapy for that. All White Tiger's doing is trying to get into my messed up head. Good freaking luck!

Trish slowly turns her head to Mickie as she gets a serious look on her face as Trish speaks

Trish Stratus
Mickie. Don't joke. These two, like me are Hall Of Famers, like me, they got a rap sheet a mile long. Mickie, you haven't done much here in EWE yet. Your just getting started. Plus, I don't count the X-Core Title runs you've had either

Mickie James
I know Trish. The only reason I go for that pathetic excuse for a title now is cause I'm bored. I have to train! It's no fun just going to the gym. It helps, but I need live people. Hence why one of the reasons why Abdul to me, is a joke. My little X-Core Punching Bag!

Trish drops her jaw at what Mickie is saying. Trish just shakes her head and speaks again

Trish Stratus
Wow, I can't believe your ego sometimes Mickie. I guess your getting it from me. I mean, I wouldn't blame you.

Mickie James
Trish...don't get started with Egos. Mine is in check. I'm just kinda sick and tired of these doubters. I made history! Yet, they think I'm still riding your coattails!

Trish Stratus
There!

Mickie James
What?

Trish stands up and points at Mickie as she speaks

Trish Stratus
That's what I'm talking about. White Tiger's getting into your head. That's the one thing you can't let him do Mickie!

Mickie James
I'm not Trish. Trust me. He's not getting into my head, the fans are. But trust me, I'll be ok by Wrestlemania.

Trish Stratus
Yea, what about your Divas Title Match?

Mickie James
I don't want to talk about it yet. That will come soon enough for Kelsi. Right now. I need to get going.

Mickie grabs her Tag Team Title and goes to walk off, But Trish stops her as Mickie turns around and speaks

Mickie James
What now Trish?

Trish Stratus
Mickie, don't let tonight mess you up. This is the Night of Nights. Time for you to take off the wheels and ride...

Mickie James
Trish....I know. Now excuse me

Mickie smiles as she walks off as the scene fades

SCENE TWO

The scene opens in the Mickie Zone as Mickie is seen sitting there, smirking at the camera. She holds the EWE Tag Team Title as she licks her lips and begins to speak

Mickie James
Welcome one and all to the Mickie Zone! I am your host, the history making EWE Tag Team Champion, Mickie James! Well, it's that time once again! The time where Superstars and Divas become Legends. That's right! Wrestlemania 7 is around the corner! Me, I got a lot on my plate, don't I? I got the long awaited Divas Championship Rematch with Kelsi while at the same time. I got to defend the EWE Tag Team Championship against The Extreme Legends. Oh yea, they're legends alright. Legends of getting STDs!

Mickie begins to laugh a little at her own bad joke. But she looks at the camera and begins to speak

Mickie James
I wanna start with the one person who thinks he has morals. But his morals kinda went away when he met Sunshine and Midnight! Your the man who talks about morals. If you had any, you would know that strippers never equal any kind of moral. You have no honor Tiger and you want me to lay down? Do I look like some sort of slut? Sorry. You can sic your little dog, Johnny Chaos on me all you want. Fact is, besides Christy's little bitch of a brother, you got nothing. Don't give me your little rap sheet either!

Mickie takes a sip from her bottle of water as she begins to speak once again

Mickie James
Oh yes Tiger. You got so many titles, you can brag about it so much yet poor little Mickie has nothing but Tag Team Titles and the pathetic excuse of a X-Core Title. Least I got something to do! Hell, look at who your facing tonight. I can see it now. Not only will you lose to Hardcore Stratusfaction, but at the same time. Your going to lose to Triple H! That's two more things you can add to your rep sheet. A Embarrassing Loss to Hardcore Stratusfaction while at the same time, I drag your carcass BACK to the ring so you can lay down to Triple H! Yea. The only one laying down tonight, is you! That brings me to the other person who's going to lay down tonight!

Mickie smirks as she licks her lips and speaks once again

Mickie James
Johnny Chaos. Granted, your no Christy Chaos. But you'll do. You and me, we have something in common. We both hate your whining, pathetic, crybaby, spoiled brat of a drunk, Christy! But remember Johnny, that is the ONLY thing I agree with you on! Other than that, your pathetic! You get some sick pleasure of beating up women. Let me guess, is it the other way around? Do you like women beating you up? Do you beg for mercy when one is spanking you and your going, "Please! Hurt me more! I love it so damn much! Please Baby, I need to feel pain!" My god you got issues and hell, I thought I was the Psycho!

Mickie smirks as she looks at the camera and speaks

Mickie James
Both of you have pegged me as the weak link of the team. There is no weak link what so ever. The only weak link I see in all of this is White Tiger. Trust me Tiger, it takes one mistake and BAM! Winner...and STILL...Tag Team Champions, Hardcore Stratusfaction. Tonight, you two will get the biggest dose of Hardcore Stratusfaction that me and Trish have EVER delivered! Once it's all said and done, you will bow to Queen Mickie!!!!

Mickie smirks as the scene fades

END RP

Last edited by JAY on Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:32 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-INTRO-
n/a

-SCENE ONE-

Title: ---
Date: April 24th, 2011

The Scene opens as we see Trish chilling backstage with her Tag Title on the table in front of her.

TRISH STRATUS  
" Tonight at the grandest stage of them all me and Mickie will be defending the titles agains the one and only Extreme Legends. White Tiger I have already beat for the Tag Title once before....Tonight will be no different. As for Johnny Chaos, well, he's Johnny, I'm not worried about him either. These titles are staying right where they are and that's a 100% Stratusfaction Gurnatee. "

Trish throws the title on her shoulder and walks out the door as the scene fades.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum