Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:39 pm

X-DIVISION #1 CONTENDERSHIP
Open Invite Battle Royal

CO-WINNERS: Mark Cha0s & Android 18

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:53 pm
ANDROID #18
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: MIKE

The scene opens up in a dimly lit hall. There are pictures of some kind down the hall but because of the lighting, they are out of view. From the corner walks in Android Eighteen. She looks downright scary in the dim light. She smiles, not really helping matters any.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
It’s been a long road. Ever since two thousand four when I walked down to that ring for the first time to rip America Jones into tiny little pieces. When I was the deadliest, most terrifying woman running in the woman’s division. Until I took Trish apart to win my first real championship.

Eighteen reaches behind her and flips a switch. Light showers the area, revealing a picture of Eighteen standing over a battered Trish Stratus, holding up the Woman’s title. Under it is a replica of the Woman’s title. Eighteen pats it gently, looking back at the camera. Since she is now in the light, you can see her black leather vest and skirt combo over a blue jumpsuit. She smirks.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I could have easily been the longest reigning champion, but the place shut down around me. When it came back, I stepped past those limitations and quickly became the World champion, working with WT to wipe out the entire roster in one match.

Eighteen has walked to a darker part of the room. She flips a switch to show another picture. This one shows her and WT, holding up the World title and the Heavyweight title respectively. Under it is the World championship. She rubs it tenderly.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
It wouldn’t end there. I’d go on to win the big title three more times, making me one of only three four time champions. But that wasn’t enough for me. I’d also win the tag titles with WT and beat Dan Taylor to become the All American champion. I retired with honors, even being placed in the Hall of Fame And I stayed that way for a short time. And really, I’m about ready to hang them up for good. But then I took a look at this long hall. And I realize, my time isn’t quite done here yet.

As Eighteen was talking, she has moved down the long hall to another dark area. She flips on the light to reveal two empty spots. The plaques say X-division and International championships but since she hasn’t won them yet, the places are empty. Eighteen just looks at the blank areas a moment before turning around and sneering into the camera.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I had to ask myself a very important question. Can I really go out knowing I was so close to my grand slam? Or do I have just enough left in me to win those tow titles and set myself up on that high tier with Johnny Chaos and White Tiger. I needed a test. I needed to see if I could still hang. And then came Sole Survivor.

Eighteen chuckles. She brushes the bit of hair that has fallen over her face back behind her ear.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Okay, maybe I didn’t win. But after spending so much time on the shelf, I managed to get third place. I was inches away from being the one in the main event at Wrestlemania. And after out lasting twenty six other current stars, I was a bit more confident in my abilities. But I needed one last test. Against the Sole Survivor winner Dutch Clark. Sadly Dutch didn’t make the match and I instead took on Sin. She tried her best, but I was able to dust her aside. That’s when I knew I still had one last run in me. That is why I’m returning to full time action for the next few months. I have until September first to win the X-Division and International championships so I can retire as a gold grand slammer. And there won’t be anyone who can stand in my way. And that goes for the current champion, The Hurricane.

Eighteen just smiles.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
A super hero. Really? Who even liked super heroes anymore? Being a super hero is lame. You have all those rules you have to live by. You have to answer for everything you do and walk a thin line./ Personally, I’d rather be the villain. That way I can be as bad as I want without having to answer for it. I’ll be the worst super villain you’ve ever faced Hurricane. Because I won’t stop coming until you are destroyed. I’ll strip down your superhero façade until you are revealed as the skinny little weakling kid we all know is hiding behind that mask. So be afraid Hurricane. If you stand in my way, it will be the death of the Hurricane. And you’re no Superman, you can’t return from death.

Eighteen hesitates for a moment. The fans aren’t going to like her ripping apart the Hurricane. Not that it really matters to her, she is only out for herself anyways. After a moment, she looks back into the camera.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
That brings me to Abdul Q. Personally, I have no problem with Abdul Q. He is Manny’s friend. And I guess that makes him my enemy. At Sole Survivor, he managed to out last me and almost win the match. But close only counts in horseshoes or hand grenades. Abdul Q, you are the top dog right now. You are the most talked about star walking the eWe halls. But none of that will matter when it is time for me to take the X-Division championship away from you. You’ve never faced anyone like me Abdul Q. I’m not going to laugh with you. I’m not going to play fun little games. I will come to hurt you. So be forewarned. But that’s enough about the champions, let’s talk about the way. What’s the best way to get started. That would be the X-Division number one contenders match. The match I’m not only going to enter, but going to win.

Eighteen smirks. She again brushes the hair out of her face as she glares into the camera.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I know what most of you are thinking. Why would I enter this match when I already have the destruction of Mister Man on hand? Well I’ll get into that more when I have my words with Mister Man. Just know that right now, the grand slam is my primary goal. Nothing else really matters. And it is inside of my power to dismantle Manny and win this match as well. I mean, who is really a threat to me in that match. Right now no one since only one person has entered. But with everyone else who could enter, it might become interesting. We could see the swarm better known as the Jobber Squad.

Eighteen just shakes her head..

~~~/Android #18\~~~
The Jobber Squad is the biggest bunch of losers walking the eWe. They are also the most dangerous. If they get into this match and work together, they could easily clear house. That is why if they decide to enter, I’ll pick them apart one by one. Specially Jon Jobber. I haven’t been able to listen to Def Leppard since that unfortunate day. It still gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Eighteen actually shudders. She quickly shakes it off and smirks back into the camera.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Another rumored entrant is Mickie James. Maybe Mickie is tough in the X-core, but she doesn’t want to have to deal with me in the ring. I have no problems with her. I’m quite proud of her for turning so many heads when she won the tag titles. But she is still a long way away from being able to stand against me. My advice for her would be to stay out of this match. Or I can promise that she won’t be in very good shape for her tag title defense.

Eighteen has to think for a moment. She finally nods, having come up with whatever she was brainstorming about.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I’ll skip Mister Zsa Zsa Gabor or whatever that losers name is and move onto my old “friend” Britney West. Can you believe this little insect has the nerve to threaten me. I guess she didn’t learn from the beating I gave her last week. Much like Mickie, she will stay out of this match if she knows what is good for her. Because I personally don’t care if she doesn’t make it to the Woman’s title match. And if she gets in my way, she won’t make it. For future reference Britney, anytime your ready for another ass whooping, just give me a call. I’ll be more then happy to face you again, anytime anywhere.

Eighteen smiles at the thought of another match against Britney. The smile doesn’t last long as she is quick to move on to her next opponent.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
That leaves us with Mark Cha0s. A lot of people look at Mark like he is a washed up has been. But I know this isn’t the case. Why? Because Mark Cha0s is more of a never was. At the peak of his career, he was a decent mid carder. He has no chance whatsoever to beat me in this match. He couldn’t even beat Ted DiBiase. He failed twice to get into Money in the Bank. I’m not completely sure why he is dragging his “good” name through the mud. But if he dares enter this match, it will be more then just his name that gets drug around. And I’ll put him right back in the retirement home where he belongs,. You’ve been warned Mark. Right along with anyone else who cares to try their luck against me. Too bad that one death warrant has already been signed. That would be one Isaac Shelton.

Eighteen just shrugs. He’s a new guy so there isn’t much she really knows.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
So I guess we are suppose to be impressed because he did so well in the Indies. Nothing like wrestling to a sold out crowd of ten people. Isaac needs to realize that this is the big leagues now. He wants to be a big draw because everyone will hate him. I already don’t like him, but then I really don’t like anyone. The main question those second rate hacks at the PWI failed to ask him is why he thinks he deserves to be at our Wrestlemania trying to already get a title shot? More then that, what nerve he has to mention me. Not that I disagree with him. The fans are mindless sheep. But if he knew me, he’d know I don’t care what they think. Cheer me and I’ll win for them. Boo me, and I win to spite them. But he wasn’t done there was he? He had to mention me again.

Eighteen shakes her head, showing this wasn’t real bright on Isaac’s end. She looks back at the camera and even smirks against.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
What you don’t realize Isaac is I’m entering this match on my own behalf. I could have easily qualified for Money in the Bank. I could have forced my way into the main event. I could easily be the Undisputed champion again. But I’m after a much bigger prize. Maybe my prime was many years ago, but there’s still plenty of fire in my tank. And if you make the completely mindless mistake of thinking of me as the least of your worries, you won’t be in that match long. I don’t care how many ladders you’ve flipped off of or how many sold out arenas full of ten people you have wrestled in front of. I bet you still tap out when I lock you in the Eighteen Points of Pain. Maybe you have a bright future here. But that future is on hold for my destiny. The only thing worse then you thinking you are going to beat me is that God awful music you use.

Eighteen shakes her head in disgust. She checks her watch to see that she is closing in on time for her appointment. She nods to the camera, crossing her arms in front of her.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
So this goes out to Isaac and anyone else who is dumb enough to jump into this match. I have only one mission in this match. To win it and start my trek to the grand slam. And I will not only destroy, but damn near kill anyone who steps in my way. Only I will achieve my goals at Wrestlemania. The rest of you will only go down in flames.

Eighteen opens the nearest door to her and walks part way out of it. She looks back at the camera, smiling evilly. She slams the door shut. The scene stays focused on the two empty spots on the wall before finally fading out.

SCENE 2

The scene moves ahead to later in that evening. Eighteen is currently sitting on a couch in her locker room. She has a folder open and is flipping through it’s contents. She has an evil grin on her face, taking some kind of joy out of whatever she is currently reading. The door suddenly swings open and Big Show walks in, followed by Khali. The two stand guard as Mister Jensen walks in. Eighteen takes a quick glance at him before returning to the folder.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
So suddenly the great Michael Jensen makes house calls. Either that or I’m special.

~~~/Michael Jensen\~~~
Cut the crap. What gives you the right to enter the X-Division contenders match?

~~~/Android #18\~~~
The fact that I need the X-Division title to complete my grand slam. I’ve already signed my contract for my summer return to the ring. So what’s escaping your limited intelligence?

Big Show moves forward. Eighteen just takes a glance at him before returning to Jensen. Show actually smiles at the fact that Eighteen didn’t even move an inch when he approached her.

~~~/Michael Jensen\~~~
You are already in a match at Wrestlemania. You can’t have more then one match at Wrestlemania.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
White Tiger has two matches. Christy Chaos has two matches. Hell, even Trish has two matches. Try again.

~~~/Michael Jensen\~~~
I don’t want you in the match okay?

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Tough shit. It’s open invite and I’m qualified to enter it. I’m going to win it, so sorry about you. Is there anything else?

~~~/Michael Jensen\~~~
Fine. Good luck out there.

Of course his comment was dripping with sarcasm. Eighteen smiles back.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Thanks Mike, but I don’t need luck to beat the losers you have lined up for me. Why not send your boys out there and make it even more interesting.

Jensen turns and storms out of the room. Eighteen closes the folder and pats the top of it.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
That’s all the information I need. He will never know what hit him.

Eighteen tosses the folder into her bag and locks it in her locker. She takes a few steps out into the hall. She notices two uniformed officers walking down the hall toward her. She walks toward them, figuring they will walk right past her. They stop in front of her. Eighteen crosses her arms and looks at them.

~~~/Officer #1\~~~
Are you Miss Eighteen Houlihan?

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Yes, can I help you officers with something?

They quickly grab Eighteen and push her against the wall. Before she can react, they have her in handcuffs. Eighteen starts to struggle but she notices their hands on their mace.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
What the hell do you guys think you are doing?

~~~/Officer #1\~~~
You are under arrest.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
What’s the charge?

~~~/Officer #1\~~~
Murder.

Eighteen looks puzzled as they lead her out to the parking lot, reading her her Miranda rights. The scene fades out as she is put into the patrol car and the car heads out into the dark night.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:59 pm
MARK CHA0S
WRITTEN BY: MARK VIVIANO

[[[[[ Scene One ]]]]]

[The scene opens up inside a hotel room. Mark Cha0s is sitting on the couch by himself watching a tape from last week's Monday Night Chaos episode when he was victorious over Sonic. As Mark hits the Cha0s Cutter on Sonic and watches Sonic get pinned for the 1, 2, 3, Mark smirks to himself as he starts to chuckle a bit. He takes his eyes off the tv as he looks into the cameras.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: 38 seconds... That's how long it took for me to embarrase Sonic. Sonic, did you honestly think you had a chance to pull off an upset against me? Did you honestly think you were going to walk out of Dallas, Texas, victorious over the best of the best? Think again, Sonic. You talk the talk, but you couldnt walk the walk. I told you I was going to put you in your place and what did you do? You didn't listen to one word I said. See, unlike you, I back my words up and I keep my promises. This is why I love proving people wrong... Sonic, you proved to yourself what a worthless human being you are. You are nothing compared to me. As soon as I connected the most deadliest finishing move in this business, the whole EWE universe knew the match would be over. You lasted a good 38 seconds, you proved to everybody that you are clearly a joke and should hang up your boots. Let's face it Sonic... You faltered. You tired. And most importantly, you FAILED.

[Mark smirks at the cameras as he pauses.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Sonic, I honestly feel bad for you. You see I could have never pinned you after I hit the cha0s cutter, I could have remained dominating you for a long time. I will admit, I was being a little nice but at WrestleMania, that will change. Listen here Sonic, if you ever get in my way or interfere in any of my matches, you will seriously have consequences to pay. And I promise you, I will hurt you, and I'll end your precious little joke what you call a 'career'. To the rest of the EWE locker room, do you know what this means? This is to the individuals who are competing in the Open Invite match for the number one contender for the X Division Championship.. Do you have any idea how much this win means to me? This was a huge victory by the cha0tic enigma.. Nothing is better than heading into WrestleMania with confidence and momentum. And at WrestleMania, I will prove to myself that I am the best at what I do today. I'll get the job done because winning back the X Division Championship is my goal. The X Division championship belt belongs on either my shoulder or around my waist... But let's talk about something else for a minute. I've been having a big issue with another superstar.. And if he dares to get in my way, he will become the next victim on my list...

[Who could that person be? Mark grabs the remote on the desk as he switches the channel. It appears to be the scene where Isaac Benjamin is talking to another guy.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Isaac Shelton... Who in the hell do you think you are? Calling me a lack of viable talent? Let me tell you something, Isaac. I am more talented than you will ever be. Do you know who I am? I am the best of the best... The cha0tic enigma... A hall of famer... I've won more championships in this business than you have ever been laid in your whole pathetic life. Saying you're not worried about me as much as Obama winning the next election is an absolute joke. When it's all said and done, Isaac, I will be the only person standing in the ring after I become the number one contender for the X Division championship. And there's nothing a god damn thing you're gonna do about it.

[Mark Cha0s smirks once again as he stands up and walks to another table. He smiles at a picture frame as he picks it up. He holds the picture frame to the camera, it's a picture of himself winning the X Division championship back in 2006.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: You know what they say about moments... They are a dream come true. This is a picture of myself winning the X Division Championship back in 2006 at No Love Cost pay per view. I took on three individuals who thought they were going to be the last man standing. I took on Sean Lewis, Blue Panther and Edge in an Ultimate X Match and I ended up out wrestling them all. At WrestleMania, I plan on doing the same thing on whoever has the guts to compete in the match with me. Isaac Benjamin, you wouldn't know anything about moments or history. You have been in this company for a few weeks and still haven't accomplished anything. Look at history itself... I won my first EWE championship in two weeks. I made history. Isaac, you are a failure. Keep talking though, I love the talk because deep inside Isaac, you and I both know you cant back it up. At Wrestlemania you're all mine. I'm going to destroy you. I'm going to crush you. I'm going to embarrase you. I'm going to leave WrestleMania the number one contender for the X Division championship and there's nothing you can do about that.

[A person knocks on Mark's hotel room door. Who could it be? Mark has a confused look on his face as he begins to walk towards the door. As he opens the door, he notices it's an EWE interviewer.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: You again? Dont you have something better to do besides bothering me when I'm doing a promo? What is wrong with people these days... They never give others any space. Show some respect around here.

EWE Interviewer I am so sorry to interupt, Mr. Cha0s. I've been told that you have a special visitor who will be visiting you very shortly.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Oh really? If it's Isaac Shelton then I may have to kick his ass before Wrestlemania.

EWE Interviewer It's not Isaac, it's someone you know very well. I was told it was a surprise and not to tell you.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Is that so? Now get the hell out of my room, I have more important stuff to do than waste my time on you.

[Mark quickly slams the door shut as he approaches his couch. As he sits on the couch, another person knocks on the door. Mark has an evil look on his face, he obviously has no patience and doesn't like to be bothered. As he stands up and walks quickly to the door, he opens the door, and notices the person... It's his father Mike Cha0s who is a professional retired wrestler. Mark has a shocked look on his face, his eyes begin to widen.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Oh... It's you. What brings you here.

"Mark's Father" Mike Cha0s: You reallly think I'm going to miss my son's match at Wrestlemania? I'm here to support you and to make sure you're doing alright. There is no way in hell I was going to miss this match. But anyways, are you alright?

[Mark nods his head.]

"Mark's Father" Mike Cha0s: Let me get this straight... You won a huge match last week on Monday Night Chaos against Sonic, right? You are one win away from becoming the number one contender for the X Division Championship that dreams are made of. Now that you've got Isaac Shelton breathing down your neck, you're afraid everything is going to slip right through your hands. But do you understand what you did to Sonic? You dominated the hell out of him and defeated him in 38 seconds. Not even legends or champions could do that. Do you understand what the X Division title means to you? You've been the champion before. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? Do you realize nobody in this company has won that title twice? You could be the first wrestler to achieve that goal... Just like how you became EWE's first ever two time Mid Eastern Champion. Do you realize guys like Sonic would give their arm to get a shot at the X Division Championship? Last week on Chaos, you did something that was the un-doable and you bashed Sonic in 38 seconds... Do you know how to deal with at Wrestlemania? You go out there and you be Mark Cha0s... You be the guy that got you where you are. You rely on your talent and you rely on that ability and you rely what brought you to the dance. And do you know what brought you to the dance, Mark?! Being a member of the Cha0s family, following my steps when I was a wrestler... So at WrestleMania you go out there and you be Mark Cha0s.. You put in all that talent, all that ability, and you give it your absolute best. 'Cause Mark, trust me, there is no problem, because being the best of the best is your solution. You got me?

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: [Smile]Gotcha.

"Mark's Father" Mike Cha0s: You go out at WrestleMania and you make history. You beat Isaac Shelton and whoever participates in the open invite match. And when you get the job done, and baby we are going to celebrate like only father and son can! Now you go do it.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Father, I will not FALTER... I WILL NOT TIRE... I WILL NOT FAIL.

[Mark smiles as his father pats him on the arms as the scene fades to black.]

[[[[[ Scene Two ]]]]]

[The scene opens up inside an elementrary school. There are about 20 kids in a classroom sitting on the floor and their teacher is standing infront of them. On the chalk board there's a message that says "Boys and girls, let's welcome EWE Hall of Famer - Mark Cha0s". The teacher begins to speak.]

"The School Teacher" Mrs. Smith: Boys and girls, we have a special guest today from the Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. He is a hall of famer and he's going to explain a few definitions of words that will be on our quiz tomorrow. Please welcome... Mark Cha0s!

[The kids begin to clap in happiness as Mark opens the door and walks into the classroom. Mark walks up to the teacher and shakes her hand as the kids continue to clap and go crazy.]

"The School Teacher" Mrs. Smith: Mr. Cha0s, it's a pleasure to have you today. My students have been waiting for this day in such a long time, they have been looking forward to this day, they are crazy about you!

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Obviously. Now as you know kids, I have a big match at Wrestlemania and I hope you can witness the best of the best making history. I would really appreciate if you can tune in and watch the greatest stage of them all.

"The School Teacher" Mrs. Smith: Best of luck to you Mark, we wish you good luck in your match and hope you can pull off a win.. But you may begin whenever you want to.

[Mark smirks at the teacher, then nods his head, and sits in a chair. The teacher leaves the room.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Alright kids, I'm here to explain definitions of a few words...

[As Mark stands up, he walks to the chalk board and writes down a few words; TALENT.... ABILITY... STRENGTH...]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Now who can tell me what talent means?

"Student 1" Jeff Miller: Talent is what my favorite EWE superstar Isaac Shelton has. He is the best wrestler in the EWE and I can't wait until he wins his match at Wrestlemania. It's gonna be a blast!

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Little kid, what makes you think he can beat me?

"Student 1" Jeff Miller: Because he's the best. He talks so much crap and he backs it up.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Do you know who I am?

"Student 1" Jeff Miller: Yeah, a broken down, washed up hall of famer.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Alright kid. You obviously didnt see what I did to Sonic last week on Chaos. Now please tell me, what makes you think Isaac Shelton will get the job done?

"Student 1" Jeff Miller: ...I already told you. He's the best wrestler ever.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Great logic. I am glad you are delusional like Isaac, I'm sure you two would get along just great.

[Pause.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Now back to the subject please. Let me eleborate the definition of TALENT Talent is a special natural ability, it's a capacity for achievement or success. A power of mind or body considered as given to a person for use and improvement. For an example, Mark Cha0s is talented because he's good enough to win the open invite match at WrestleMania and become a two time X Division Champion in the future. I was talented enough to get inducted into the EWE Hall of Famer. I was talented enough to be a two time International Champion, two time Mid Eastern Champion, one time X Division Champion and one time All American Champion. I rely on talent to get the job done in the ring. Trust me kids. If you ever want to be good at something, you always have to be talented at it. Even if you're not, you need to practice in order to improve. For an example, Isaac Shelton will always attempt to be a good wrestler, but he will always fail because he will never come close to have the same talent as I do to compete with me in the ring. That's what talent is all about.

[Mark smirks as he writes down the definition on the chalk board. He turns around and continues to speak.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Now off to the next word; ABILITY. Ability is power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally. Abilities, talents, special skills or aptitudes. For an example, Mark Cha0s has the ability to whoop everybody who participates in the open match at Wrestlemania. Trust me kids, I promise you, every single one of you has the ability to be good at whatever you wanna be good at it. Trust your skills and ability, and you will be successful. I've won many championships in the EWE because I rely on my strenths, abilities and skills, and it gets the job done.

[Mark writes the definition on the chalk aboard again as he continues to speak.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: And the final word is; STRENGTH. Strength is mental power, force, vigor. Power by reason of influence, authority. It's inherent capacity to manifest energy to endure and to resist. Kids, when you have strength, I promise you this, you will be unstoppable. But there is also one word I want to tell you about... MOMENTS. Wrestlemania is the biggest event of the year, it's the biggest stage of them all, it's where moments were born and history was set to be made. It's when you want to give everything your best like it's your last match in your career, you always want to entertain the crowd and the universe. My plan for Wrestlemania is to put on a show and prove everybody wrong once again. I could careless who enters the open invite match. Whether it's guys like the EWE Legend White Tiger, Johnny Chaos, Isaac Shelton, I don't give a rats ass who you are. You get in my way and there will be consequences to pay and I will ensure you whoever gets in my way will not make it out of Wrestlemania. You will be in an emergency room as soon as I'm done with you. Moments are a particular time or period of success, excellence, fame. My big moment will happen at Wrestlemania when I become the number one contender for the X Division Championship. Good luck kids, I wish nothing but the best of luck to you.

[The teacher walks back into the classroom as Mark stands up.]

"The School Teacher" Mrs. Smith: Kids, can we please give a round of a plause for Mark Cha0s.

[The kids stand up to their feet and give a huge clap for Cha0s.]

"The School Teacher" Mrs. Smith: Thank you so much for stopping by today. And we wish you the best of luck at Wrestlemania. We will be rooting you on! Kids, it's time for reccess.

[The kids quickly run out of the classroom to outside. Scene fades.]

[[[[[ SCENE THREE ]]]]]

[The final scene opens up where Mark Cha0s is standing outside of WrestleMania building. As he makes his way into the building, there are a lot of EWE fans waiting in line, going crazy, being loud. Mark looks into the cameras with a smile on his face.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: It's pretty obvious you people are ready for Wrestlemania. Am I right?

The fans cheer loudily as they start chanting EWE repeatedly.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: It's almost that time. We are three days away from The Granddaddy Of Them All.. The Grandest Stage Of Them All.. The Showcase Of The Immortals. Ladies and gentlemen, awe are a few days away from the greatest event in sports entertainment today. Wrestlemania is supposed to be arguebly the greatest event of the year. Wrestlers in this company would die to compete infront of million of fans to give it their best. Wrestlemania is when moments are morn and when history is made.

[Mark pauses as he spots an EWE fan wearing an Isaac Shelton shirt.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Now it seems to me this fella over here has the wrong shirt on.

"The Isaac Benjamin Fan" Ted Lewis: Mark, you're just mad because my boy Isaac will get the job. Not only he will become the number one contender for the X Division Championship... but you will falter, tire and fail.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Haha, that is so clever of you. Stealing quotes from the hall of famer.

[The cha0tic enigma smiles at the fan.]

"The Isaac Benjamin Fan" Ted Lewis: What are you smiling about chump? Are you scared of him or something? You should be worried about getting your ass handed to you by Isaac. Not only he will defeat you, but he will make your life a living hell.

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Kids like you make me laugh. I'm not afraid of anybody or anything. Nothing intimidates me. Come this Sunday night, not only I will make you cry and hurt your feelings when I destroy Isaac Shelton and whoever participates in the open invite match. A man without fear is a man without hope, remember that kid.

[Pause.]

"The Best of The Best" Mark Cha0s: Isaac Shelton and to whoever decides to show up for the match, this is a warning. If you step in that very ring and if you think about getting in my way, not only there will be consequences to pay, but you will regret it. I GUARANTEE it. To the wrestlers who think they have what it takes to out last me, here's some advice, watch old tapes of myself destroying every victim that faces against me. Isaac, come this Sunday at Wrestlemania, but not only we will beat the hell out of each other, we will face each other man to man, eye to eye, toe to toe. Now are you ready for the worst beating of your life? Isaac, I can't wait until I get my hands on you... YOU'RE MINE. This is the biggest event of the year. I am going to give it all I got. I'm going to destroy Isaac and the rest and prove to the world that I am the best of the best, the cha0tic enigma, and that I will get the job done. I will walk out of Wrestlemania as your number one contender for the X Division Championship... because...

I WILL NOT FALTER...
I WILL NOT TIRE...
I WILL NOT FAIL!...

[The scene fades as Mark heads back to the limo on his way back to the hotel. There's a message on the camera that says "Your soon to be X Division Champion".]
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:01 pm
ISSAC BENJAMIN
WRITTEN BY: ???

Issac Benjamin stepped through the door, savoring the feeling of processed air. Hailing from Detroit, Michigan, he wasn't quite as acclimated to the ridiculous thickness of humidity weighing heavy on his lungs. Great for training like the five mile run he had taken a few hours prior, but it was horrible for simple day-to-day life.

He flashed the woman at the counter a four-star smile. "Plebian", he thought, turning to the left and making his way towards the "Science" section. Perusing through the endless ranks of Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking titles. Finally, he paused when he saw the title: "Kinetic Energy and Athletic Relations". Eager as a child at Christmas-time, he seized the book from the shelf, gently thumbing through to the foreword. He began to read.

A few seconds passed by as did a few college kids. What he did not notice was the four men, all wearing red PWInsider shirts approach him with a video camera, a microphone, and a mounted camera with a high-caliber zoom.

PWInsider 1: ...

A few long seconds pass by, Issac never once looking up from the book. The man, finally having his patience tried, folds his arms over his chest.

PWInsider 1: -clears throat loudly-

Issac Shelton gives a violent seize, suddenly realizing that people (as well as a camera) were bearing down on him. And reading a book. What would the black community think?

Issac Benjamin: What the hell? How long have you been standing there?

The PWI journalist gives a simple shrug.

PWInsider 1: Not sure. I see you're looking at-

He gingerly tears the book away from Issac's hands, receiving a nervous, eyebrow-risen look.
PWInsider 1: -one of those physics books that only us "nerds" look at.

Issac tears the book out of the reporter's hand, throwing on a smug look and casually flipping the pages in rapid succession.

Issac Benjamin: Me? A swagged-out, hardcore motherfucker like me? Reading this?

Issac looked around, spying a slightly overweight kid with a neck beard and glasses looking at a comic book on the shelf behind them.

Issac Benjamin: Nah, man. I was picking it out for fatty over here.

Issac Benjamin walks over to the kid, who barely seemed to notice that he was mentioned, and grabbed him by the shoulder, spinning him around on his heels and shoving the book directly into his face, partially in his mouth.

Issac Benjamin: Here, fatty. Get super smart, God knows you can't be like us and get stacks like us professional athletes do.

The guy pulls the book down from his face, looking as if to protest, but then nearly begins to sob as he realizes that, not only is his humiliation on a camera, but Issac has begun taking his man-tits and flipping them upward in rapid succession, laughing hysterically as he does this.

Issac Benjamin: Oh my God. Look at this. This guy's so fat and pathetic and bitch-like, he's actually developed breasts!

The guy throws down the books he has in his hands and marches off, trying as hard as he can to mask his nearly uncontrollable sobbing that is about to burst forward.

Issac Benjamin: Ahh man. White people are so sensitive...

Issac turns around to face the camera once again, taking time to adjust his loose-fitting shirt so that the camera can get a full view. It has only one word upon it's face; "swag", and it's written in a large, bold typeface.

Issac Benjamin: Now. What is it you guy's want? I was just about to go find the latest Rap magazine. Hopefully, my partner Flocka will be on the cover of that bitch. Do you actually need something, or do I have to send you out crying like that other nerd?

The PWI guy smirks.

PWI Guy 1: Yes, I'm sure you'd set me straight. No, I just wanted to ask a you a few questions.

Issac Benjamin has pulled out his Android (R2D2 edition, the PWI guy has noticed) and has begun typing something. He gets finished and places it back in his pocket.

Issac Benjamin: A few questions, eh? Yeah, I suppose I can make you plebians day today.

The man in front of the camera begins to poise himself to look professionally, while the man behind the mounted hi-resolution camera pulls his phone from his pocket, just barely visible from the camera's perspective and in the background, but still noticeable.

PWI Guy 1: First thing's first, was it really so easy just to vacate the Ring of Honor World Title like you did and bail on the indies? Even those who go on to be massive superstars, such as CM Punk, still revere their days in the indies.

The PWI guy manning the mounted camera taps PWI guy 1 on the shoulder, who shrugs him away. The camera is focused on the bewildered look on Issac's face.

Issac Benjamin: White boy, I know that you did not just compare me to a third-rate Jeff Hardy like CM Punk.

PWI Guy 1 appears to be puzzled.

PWI Guy 1: But... he went on to be the RoH champion, as well as holding a few other titles in the WWE so...

Issac raises an eyebrow.

Issac Benjamin: You want to talk titles? Let me tell you who else has held a title that the WWE currently owns. David Arquette has held a title, albeit from a company they bought, but still. A six feet four inch albino has literally walked and pinned their major star in John Cena to go on to win their championship. Saying that winning in the WWE is a feat is like saying the Dallas Cowboys had a shot in the Playoffs this year. And let me tell you... they did not. What you have to realize is that I cannot be compared to such lower-caliber talent as that. If you were a halfway reputable website, you would already know that.

The PWI guy looks a little annoyed, both at Benjamin's sheer asshattery, and the fact that the guy who should be taking pictures continues to tap him on the shoulder.

PWI Guy 1: Stop, asshole. ~clears throat~ Be that as it may, Issac, you still didn't answer the question. Was it really that-

Issac Shelton places a hand in his face, just a few centimeters from his nose, causing the man to gulp.

Issac Benjamin: Next time, why don't you let me finish.

Shelton reaches out, grabbing the camera lens and dragging it forward so that the largest image on the screen is the word "swag" on his shirt.

Issac Benjamin: Hey, do you see this word right here? "Swag" And that's all you need to know about my career in Ring of Honor. It was the bottom rung, baby. The bottom rung on a ladder that most will never get to climb. If you think there's some prestige in being broke as fuck, diving off of ladders for five to six hundred people and driving a thousand miles overnight so you can make it to a shitty gym so you look halfway decent for the next 250 dollar five hundred people attendance venue, then you're dead damn wrong and have no idea how this business works. I'm all about the science of wrestling, but let's face it: my job is to go out, perform better than any other athlete, look better than any other athlete, and to make sure that I can keep my body in as good a condition as possible so I don't get shelved. You can't do that shit in that environment, so no, there are no regrets in my ditching RoH for eWe. And all of the smarks and pretentious indie wrestling fags, ie you guys' fanbase, can swallow the hollow end of a revolver if they think I care anything about them. I'm here for straps, stacks and swag, I'm not here for anyone's approval.

The camera is visibly pulled back, revealing the full panorama of Issac Shelton once more. The background PWI guy again taps the one in the foreground's shoulder, and again gets rejected, a disdainful look appearing on his face.

PWI Guy 1: But isn't there something to be said about the draw factor? Naturally, if people don't want to see you perform, then they won't watch you, so vicariously through that don't you have to care about the fans to a degree?

This comment leads to a scoff from Issac Shelton, who buries his face in his hands.

Issac Benjamin: Oh man, you are so naive. Kid, do you even think before you speak? Let me ask you, do you like me?

Without skipping even a beat-

PWI Guy 1: Not even remotely. I think you're an overly arrogant bully and you-

Issac Shelton sticks his hand in his face, immediately silencing him.

Issac Benjamin: You don't like me, and yet- here you are. Why? Because people love to hate things. Think about it, no one likes to hear that a thousand children got killed in a tragic fire at an Orphanage, but the news will never have higher ratings. Controversy creates dollars, son- the more people hate me, the better an asset I'll be, not to mention that the country is currently in a recession, so the common plebian is searching for anything they can find to take their minds off of the meaningless hole of a life they live.

Issac places his hands behind his head.

Issac Benjamin: I mean really, think of who some of these idiots will watch and actually get behind. There exists, right now, a decorated member of the eWe Hall of Fame who is not only a female wrestler, laughable in it's own right, but who bases her gimmick off of an Android character from a popular Japanese cartoon geared towards adolescents. Some shit called... Dragonball Z or something.

Shelton lets out a deep sigh.

Issac Benjamin: If only the earthquake had come about ten years sooner, the American audiences would appear slightly more intelligent, because the fans actually get behind this woman! They cheer for her, boo when she loses, and she's considered a legend for facing men. A thousand woman-has-a-penis jokes aside, that's ludicrous from a "will they like you" standpoint. People are small mammalian creatures with curly, white fur and when they speak, they say "ba-a-a-ah".

Shelton lets out another melancholy sigh as he notices the puzzled look on PWI guy's face.

Issac Benjamin: They are sheep, son. C'mon, it wasn't that difficult a description to decipher.

The PWI guy once again brushes away the frantic camera guy's hand with a very perturbed look on his face.

PWI Guy 1: Alright then, moving on. We've heard pretty solid sources indicating that you're going to be at Wrestlemania 7 in the open-invitation X-division-

Issac Benjamin's attention is halfway (but noticeably) affixed on another copy of the same book he shoved in the man's face earlier.

Issac Benjamin: Why the hell else would I be in Texas? I live in Detroit, I'm not here for the car trip.

PWI Guy 1: title. It's still speculation at this point, but it has been confirmed that the aforementioned Android 18 will be making an appearance as well as some likely opponents: Mark Chaos, another newly signed talent in Kyle Wilifrid, and a more humorous personality in one of the Jobber's making an appearance. Tell me, with all of that confidence and... experience how you intend to train for a match like this where literally everyone and anybody, or no one and nobody, could show up, especially with the rumor of Legends showing their faces?

Issac Shelton is again on his Droid, looking as if he is only halfway paying attention.

Issac Benjamin: Well, if my background in RoH has taught me anything, it is how to prepare for irresponsible, random bullshit matches like this.

The hand reaches out from the background once again, and is again shrugged away. Issac puts his phone away.

Issac Benjamin: First, if you think that I'm worried about Android 18 being in this match, then you're wrong. If there were some theoretical threat coming my way from her direction, it's stuck about five years in the past. I mean think about it, this match is obviously meant for lesser-known talent like myself to get some spotlight on the Grandest Stage of them All. The sheer fact that she has been reduced to new entrants' level on the food chain just goes to show how far she's fallen. It must be a gender thing, because lord knows White Tiger's been here and relevant for so long, he probably knew Bruno Sammartino in his heyday.

Issac doubles over, laughing, slapping himself on the knee.

Issac Benjamin: Ahh man, I kid. I'm not sure why that is a running promo joke here in the eWe: White Tiger is only like, thirty or something. And that just goes to show you the played-out, no stack, no swag mentality that has run rampant in the eWe for so long- to think that Android is past her prime when her prime was during that era? Sheesh. I remember how horrible eWe was back then: large, angry emo giants no-showing every other match, there were like seventeen wrestlers named after a color-cat combination, and John Cena's younger brother kept getting title shots. She came from that era and has since fallen to matches with half-capable wrestler's like Mr. Man and the X-Division number one contendership match. She'll be the least of my worries.

Issac folds his arms across his chest.

Issac Benjamin: Something almost identical could be said about Mark Chaos, or as I like to call him, eWe's "Mean" Gene Okerlund.

Issac smirks at the puzzled look on PWI Guy's face.

PWI Guy 1: ...Gene Okerlund wasn't a wrestler...

Issac Benjamin: Implying that Mark Chaos is?

PWI Guy: Fair enough.

Issac Shelton gives a hearty laugh.

Issac Benjamin: Come to grips with reality, man. Mark Chaos is one of those welfare inductees that stemmed from a lack of viable talent at the time. He was inducted simply because he met the standard on a curve, and in wrestling an ego from being graded on a curve is a dangerous, dangerous thing to have. Hell, rumor even had it that he peeled his promos from terrible wrestlers in indie federations, but that's neither here nor there. Am I worried about Mark Chaos? About as much as I'm worried about Obama winning the next election.

PWI Guy raises an eyebrow.

PWI Guy 1: Are you worried that he'll win or l-

He again gets a hand stuck in his face to silence him.

Issac Benjamin: Don't interrupt me, dammit.

Issac Shelton adjusts the camera lens to focus on the word "swag" on his shirt once again.

Issac Benjamin: I will refer you, once again, to this shirt as I give my thoughts on the new comer: Kyle Wilifrid.

Issac Benjamin drops to his knees, feigning a humorous look of fear, holding his hands back submissively.

Issac Benjamin: I'm... I'm super worried... b-b-because he b-b-beat MIKE SHOCKLY!!!

Illustrating athletic prowess, he leaps to his feat from that position and folds his arms across his chest, a cocky smirk sliding across his face.

Issac Benjamin: First of all, I was under the impression that Shannon Moore was in TNA getting the shit kicked out of him. Second of all, who the fuck was Mike Shockly? What'd he do? the guy was as retarded as he was big, and now this chicken hawked pretty boy slaps him around and emerges and thinks that he's going to grab someone's attention? Seriously, degradation of women was a 90's cliche' staple and should be stamped out. If you really want to degrade her, just slap her one good one across the mouth. With a closed fist.

Issac Shelton cuts a cocky glance over to the camera.

Issac Benjamin: As far as the jobber squad goes... well... let's leave it at this.

Casually, Issac Shelton strolls off camera, where we again see the hand tap PWI Guy 1 on the shoulder. Frustrated, he finally turns around.

PWI Guy 1:What?!

The guy hands him his phone and gets a nervous expression in reciprocation.

Suddenly, Issac Benjamin steps back into the panorama.

PWI Guy 1: Next time you bitches show up, you make sure you get my attention? Capiche'?

The poor guy nods, bewildered, as the smirking Issac Benjamin steps back out of the panorama
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum