Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:23 pm

TITLE FOR TITLE MATCH
Abdul Q(International) Vs. The Hurricane(X-Division)

WINNER: ABDUL Q

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:35 pm
ABDUL Q
ROLEPLAY: 1/3
WRITTEN BY: ABDUL

“There are heroes in evil as well as in good.”

“You cannot be a hero without being a coward.”

“A coward gets scared and quits. A hero gets scared, but still goes on.”

“Aspire rather to be a hero than merely appear one.”

Quotes of those that believed there is a hero in all of us. Yet what those powerful statements will not tell you, that a hero is not just a beacon of hope, but a rolemodel for generations. It is not what they say, nor how they bring justice to where crime is commited, or the fight against the villans of this world. What makes a true hero is what they do through good deeds when assisting those in need, and the manner in which they do it in.

Wrestlemania Seven is upon us. The clash between hero and villan is none more evident than in the main event, between the ultimate villan in Derek Daniels, and Jack Michaels, as if it were the return of a superhero that the city of not just Arlington, but the whole of EWE has needed for a long time. Similarly, the divide of hero and villan can be shown through the Title for Title match, when every citizens favourite hero The Hurricane meets Abdul Q. The only difference in this instance is Abdul Q is no villan, not even a hero, but simply an ordinary man. What does Hurricane do in this situation? He does not meet an axis of evil, yet the symbol which proudly displays him as the X-Division Champion is under serious jeopardy.

One could argue that Hurricane needs to win, to stick it to the man in Michael Jensen, who would love nothing more than the unmasking of the green caped crusader, and an end to the madness of his true identity. Abdul Q however, is no man’s puppet. He will not be fighting for anyone else’s agenda but his own. While the foundations of this match may have come through evil intentions, for Abdul Q it is an opportunity of a lifetime. For Abdul Q it is the chance to leave the biggest stage of them all, when the world is watching, as not only International Champion, but also as X-Division Champion.

There is also a chance that Abdul Q could leave this match title less, but that is a menace Abdul Q is willing to face. It’s better to risk everything, than to hold on to nothing.

- Somewhere on a Texas Farm. -

???
Superman, Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk, Batman, X-Men, Captain America, WonderWoman, The Hurricane. All those heroes are magnificent, great, extraordinary, breath taking and inspiring. But they are all nothing compared to what I am

- The sun is shining, there is a gently breeze, and in the middle of the fields appears a figure, that looks a lot like a... -

???
For I am COWBOY
-
Like the football team? -
???
No. The bringer of milk, the chewer of grass, the chef of beef, the maker of boots, the production of cattle, the factory of cheese. COWBOY!

C0WB0Y
You want the source of eternal life? Suck on my TEAT.

- What? -

C0WB0Y
Have erectile problems, or look like an African? Drink my milk, it’s good for your bones

- What -

C0WB0Y
Do not question the power of the Cow.

- Huh? -

C0WB0Y
I’d love to chit chat good citizen scene, but a dairy emergency awaits.

- The cow then chews some grass, before moving away. After a short while, we see the cowboy again, with his mouth wide open in dismay, rubble surrounds the barnyard of what used to be his home, which included his family of eight baby Calfs, and Three Wives. Now there is nothing, but pile of broken wood and haysticks. A weatherman fills him in on the situation. -

C0WB0Y
All of my family? Gone! That’s preposterous, I demand to know what happened
-
Cowboy finds it hard to register what happened. -

Weatherman
According to weather reports, a hurricane came through

- The Weatherman then tells Cowboy the dreaded news he didn’t want to hear. -

Weatherman
It swept everything away

C0WB0Y
Today was supposed to be the day I taught my calf the importance of shitting in the fields, and then licking a person’s head.

- Cowboy gets emotional, but does not cry, as cow’s cannot cry. As an alternative, he huffs. A drool of foamy milk surrounds his mouth. -

C0WB0Y
Hurricane stole that opportunity away from me. I will get my vengeance. In the name of my family. COW POWERS IGNITE!

- Cowboy raises his right hoof, hoping to disappear, but nothing happens. Maybe there is a need of a secret code word. -

C0WB0Y
Oh right
-
He takes a moment to pause, and then lets out a huge roar -

C0WB0Y
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Cowboy raises his hoof yet again, and this time wings burst out of Cowboys Loins. He squirts some milk out of his udder, before flying off into the sunset, in search of a hurricane, zooming out of sight. -

- The next time we see Cowboy, he is in a Dallas hotel room where many of EWE talent are residing for the duration of Wrestlemania Week. By the hotel reception, he bumps into two members of the Jobber Squad. -

C0WB0Y
Say, do you good citizens know of a Hurricane?

- Jay Jobber looks glum after the mention of Hurricane’s name, and explains why. -

JaY JoBB3r
Do we, we thought he was our friend, but we got our ass kicked by him the other day, he even stole my Miley Cyrus CD.

- Jay Jobber is seriously upset, while Jon Jobber is similiarly disappointed, he’s having to drink plain coffee, and explains why. -

JoN JoBB3r
And my bag of Sugar Sugar.

- Cowboy tuts, licking them both on their head for comfort. They get a bit freaked out by it, but Jay Jobber seems to enjoy it. -

C0WB0Y
Terrible, I too have suffered at the hands of the hurricane.

- Jon Jobber then realises something. -

JoN JoBB3r
Wait, we haven’t even faced Hurricane yet? How did we got our asses kicked by him?

- Cowboy makes up an assumption. -

C0WB0Y
You borrowed the one you call Triple H’s time machine? You saw it all comes to pass?

- They buy his excuse, they’re very gullible. -

JaY JoBB3r
Looks like we got destiny to rewrite.

- Jay Jobber rolls up his sleeves, and gets ready to walk of valiantly to find the time machine, but Jon Jobber stops him. -

JoN JoBB3r
First we finish this game off.

- He waves the deck of cards they were playing with over the counter, that they were having super fun with. Jay Jobber drops down a few cards and then shouts out. -

JaY JoBB3r
SNAP! I WIN!
-
Jay Jobber reaches for the stars, picking up all the cards, and then running off in excitement. Meanwhile Jon Jobber scratches his head, looking confused. -

JoN JoBB3r
We were playing Go Fish.

- Jon Jobber then follows off after Jay Jobber, leaving Cowboy all by himself. -

C0WB0Y
Good Day Young Citizens, my search for Hurricane continues.

- Cowboy turns around, and finds himself crossing paths with the meanest, baddest, most sinister, super evil villan of them all. -

Michael Jensen
What kind of joke is this? Who are you?

- Michael Jensen looks at Cowboy, and his ridiculous outfit. Everyone else was fooled that it was an actual cow, but Mr. Jensen is cleverer than that, he can tell it’s someone in disguise. -

C0WB0Y
I AM COWBOY!

- Cowboy raises his arms..erm I mean his hoofs up in the air proudly, beating his chest. Mr.Jensen looks none too impressed. -

Michael Jensen
Are you serious?
- Cowboy ignores the question, and questions himself. -

C0WB0Y
Who are you bowling ball citizen, and how can I be of assistance.

Michael Jensen
Bowling ball?

C0WB0Y
Your head shines like that of a bowling ball when it comes from the magical hole does it not.

- Mr.Jensen touches his head, getting paranoid, and accidentaly slips out unconvincingly. -

Michael Jensen
Well Yes?

C0WB0Y
So Mr.Bowling Ball would you like help with hitting a strike? Maybe you want to hit a spare, or hook up with the milkshake girl. I can do that, for I am Cowboy.

- Cowboy lets out a moo, and a laugh at Mr.Jensen’s expense. Mr.Jensen doesn’t take too kindly to this mockery, and stamps his feet on the ground, raising his voice. -

Michael Jensen
I’m not Mr.Bowling Ball. I am Michael Jensen Idiot.

- Cowboy tries to reason with him. -

C0WB0Y
Mr. Idiot please, there is no need to raise your voice, children are sleeping. If you awake them, then they will not sleep, if they will not sleep, then they will not have any milk, if they will not have any milk, it means I’m out of business.

- Mr.Jensen infuriated grabs the Cowboy by the chest, and draws him closer to him. Some would think this was an amazing feat, for those stupid enough to believe it’s an actual cow. Others may think he was going to make out with Cowboy. Either way Mr.Jensen wasn’t very happy with this debacle. -

Michael Jensen
Enough of the fun and games. I’m not having two wannabe fruit loops as superheroes try to take over my company. Hurricane is already a problem, and unless you tell me who you are, you’ll be a problem too.

- Cowboy very naively, smacks his hoof onto Mr.Jensens hand, releasing his grip on him. -

C0WB0Y
What will moo do about it?

- Cowboy looks at Mr.Jensen with a smile, as if he were invincible, unaware of the consequences of not complying with the bosses command. Mr. Jensen smirks back at Cowboy. -

Michael Jensen
This.

- Mr. Jensen does a hand signal, and almost instantly, a humungous right hand meets Cowboys face, coming at swivelling pace, courtesy of a devastating Knockout Punch by the Big Show. Cowboy twirls stunned from the punch, ready to drop to the floor, but before he can, he receives a thunderous chop to his skull by the Great Khali. This almost breaks his head in half, as Cowboy lets out a massive groan of moo, before slamming flat out on the floor, near dead. Mr Jensen then kneels over Cowboy. -

Michael Jensen
Now, let’s take this stupid mask off you.

- Mr. Jensen then rips Cowboys head off, and looks on in panic as his identity is revealed. It’s Abdul Q. -

Michael Jensen
No No No, You dumbasses!

- Mr.Jensen holds his hand on his head in disbelief. -

Michael Jensen
I needed him for the Hurricane, not BEATEN for the Hurricane!

- Great Khali and Big Show shrug their shoulders, it was under Mr.Jensen’s order that they attacked Cowboy aka Abdul Q. But that was before he knew who it was. -

Michael Jensen
This is a disaster. Get him to the medics, we need to make sure he makes it to Wrestlemania. I will not have Hurricane make a fool out of me no more. Abdul Q is our last chance at redemption.

- Great Khali and Big Show then drag Abdul Q like a rag doll, pulling him from his legs. Mr. Jensen looks shocked. -

Michael Jensen
PICK HIM UP! Use your damn brains for once in your life.

- Great Khali scratches his head, wondering what that is. Big Show grabs Abdul Q by the neck like a piece of meat, and they move towards the medics in the hotel. -

- Next time Abdul is awake, he is in one of the hotel rooms, laid out on bed, with Leticia Cline lying next to him. He raises himself from his pillow, and looks over to Leticia happily. -

ABDUL Q
Did We?

- He looks at Leticia with suspicious minds. -

Leticia Cline
Oh behave, that was a onetime thing.

- As Abdul gets around his bearings, he realises he didn’t start the day off here. -

ABDUL Q
What happened?
Leticia Cline

You got hauled ass by a monster truck known as Great Khali and Big Show.

ABDUL Q
Why?

Leticia Cline
For Playing Hero. Which Mr. Jensen wasn’t too pleased at? Especially with the nuisance that Hurricane has already caused.

- Abdul Q tries to think back, but as he does, a throbbing pain suddenly hits his head. -

ABDUL Q
My head hurts.

- Leticia nods, knowing the source of the pain. -

Leticia Cline
It would, they gave you a concussion.

ABDUL Q
That still doesn’t explain why you’re next to me in bed.

- Leticia rolls her eyes. Abdul just eagerly wants to know if he banged her. -

Leticia Cline
I’m not just a Backstage Interviewer, I’m also EWE’s resident Medic.

- Abdul looks surprised, he didn’t know Leticia was multi-talented. -

Leticia Cline
I was attending to your injuries, and I got sleepy, this is a big bed, I knew you were knocked out so you wouldn’t try any funny stuff, so I decided to make good on naptime.

- That’s believable. -

Leticia Cline
Plus Mr. Jensen also wanted me to ask you a few questions. To make sure you were ready for Hurricane. He doesn’t want anything going wrong in his hunt to finish Hurricane off.

ABDUL Q
You know I’m not a big fan of interviews. Infact I give them very rarely. But for you, I’ll make an exception.

- Leticia claps her hands in excitement. -

ABDUL Q
Lets get one thing straight though, I’m not doing any of Jensen’s dirty work, which includes "finishing" Hurricane. I’ll beat that little shit no problem, but as far as any other dastardly plans, he can do it himself, I’m not getting blood on my hands.

Leticia Cline
I guess the most obvious question would be is why were you playing superhero?

ABDUL Q
Everyone needs a hero, do they not?

Leticia Cline
Of course.

ABDUL Q
Hurricane has you believe that there is always a happy ending.

Leticia Cline
Isn’t that what we hope for?

ABDUL Q
This is real life though Leticia, there is no happy ending.

Leticia Cline
If you were gonna play hero though? Why didn’t you just be Iron Man? It worked for you a few weeks ago.

ABDUL Q
Because after Cryme Tyme hooked me up with the suit, Robert Downey Jr placed a restraining order on us, and is going to be pursuing damages against Cryme for what they did to Pepper Potts.

Leticia Cline
What did they do?

ABDUL Q
Stretched her hole.

Leticia Cline
Eww. Gross.

ABDUL Q
Exactly. Now what I did as Cowboy was to prove a point. It had some relevance to do with the fact we’re going to be in the home of the Dallas Cowboys for Wrestlemania. But the main point was to show the difference in perception between reality, and fairytale. Something which Hurricane lives in, a fairytale.

- Abdul stares at Leticia very calmly, but make a statement of deadly intent. -

ABDUL Q
He can live in his fairytale, but in Arlington that fairytale ends.

- Abdul wanted to be the one to destroy that fairytale, and it’d be hard to argue that he couldn’t. -

ABDUL Q
I’m sure Hurricane has been the hero that the people have always wanted. Defying logic, defying rules, fighting in the name of justice, saving cats from trees, finding little girls their barbies, putting crime where it belongs, keeping the streets safe.

Leticia Cline
That’s exactly why we love Hurricane though, because of his good nature?

ABDUL Q
At Wrestlemania, this isn’t a game of cops and robbers. His X-Division Championship, for my International Championship. It’s as simple as that.

Leticia Cline
Surely just as appetizing as the motives are for you to win this match, the same applies for the green caped crusader, does it not?

ABDUL Q
I could care less what motive Hurricane has, or what he’s fighting for, because all that appeals to me, is that championship he holds around his waist.

Leticia Cline
What’s your drive for victory?

ABDUL Q
I want that belt, because the prestige of being both X-Division Champion and International Champion, is an offer to tasty to turn down.

Leticia Cline
So with Mr. Jensen putting you in this match, it looks like you’re set to do his bidding?

- Abdul gets frustrated by that comment. He thought he already explained this to Leticia earlier. He wags his finger at Leticia, hoping this time she’ll understand. -

ABDUL Q
When I go into Wrestlemania to beat the Caped Crusader, it’ll be on my terms, and nobody elses, especially Michael Jensen’s. He wants to unmask that little Green Goblin, don’t expect me to do it, because the only thing I’m leaving Arlington with, is both championships.

Leticia Cline
You certainly seemed psyched?

- Abdul rubs his hands together, he was looking forward to what happens in Arlington -

ABDUL Q
Why shouldn’t I be. Wrestlemania 7 is a week away. I’m well aware that a hurricane is coming, many before me have stood back and allowed that force of the X-Division Champion to get the better of them. Me? I’m not standing back, I’m no coward, I’ll walk straight into the eye of the hurricane, no matter how strong its winds, I will embrace it, I will stop it, and I will overcome it. The impossible is possible, and Hurricane is just a man. Fear no evil, because dreams are about to come true. Say Good Night…
IT’S BEDTIME!

- Abdul then throws a duvet over the cameraman, and then begins a pillow fight with Leticia while jumping on the bed, as the scene fades to static. -
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:51 pm
ABDUL Q
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

Last time on the Adventures of Good Vs Evil.

Cowboy got his ass handed to him.

Not only did he lose his family, but his identity aswell.

The black and white hero is now no longer able to provide his creamy milky goodness to the world. Which means for the masses, who will they turn to at Wrestlemania, to save them.

Has the monster that is Michael Jensen, got his way.

Rid the world of superheroes, one masked looney bin at a time?

He got his way with the flying phenomenon known as Cowboy, and has entrusted the International Champion to finally deal with Hurricane. Abdul Q however, doesn’t feel like playing along and as we saw, that had dire consequences through way of a pummelling from Jensen’s merry men, Big Show and The Great Khali.

This is exactly why Jensen made the battle between Hurricane and Abdul Q, Title for Title. For he knew that despite Abduls better moral judgement, if he would trail off track, and forget the purpose he was put in this position, the chance of losing his beloved International Champion is what would motivate him in destroying Hurricane.

The reward however, gives Abdul Q the chance to join a very elite club of which only a select few individuals are a part of, for Abdul Q could leave the building with a clean sweep as double champion, walking out of Cowboy city, with not just the International Championship, but an X-Division Championship also.

All he needs to do, is beat Hurricane, destroy the green wanderers spirit, and take his gold in the process.

Sounds simple doesn’t it?

But in life, nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

So while Abdul Q is confident he can complete the goal ahead of, he’s not foolish.

Hurricane won’t go down without a fight, but Abdul Q is a fighter.

And ifs it a fight the green power ranger wants, even if he’s not the green power ranger, it’s a fight he’s gonna get.

Just don’t go crying to the weather gods when it all goes up in smoke and flames.

You can bring a hurricane, but the thunders calling me. I don’t think you quite understand the storm that’s coming. For this is what it feels like when a tornado meets a volcano. The winds of change are blowing, and they’re blowing this way.

A hurricane coming through should be on the least of your worries. Instead there’s a far greater fear roaming the streets that you should be shitting your pants over.

So Stand Back, it’s not a hurricane coming, it’s
ABDUL Q COMING FOR YOU!

- At a rented apartment in Grand Prairie, Texas we find a man in costume by a door. He then makes a bang bang sound on the door. -

???
Knock Knock

- The mans knocking is heard by a womans voice on the other side. -

???
Who’s there

- The man answers. -

???
Easter Rabbit

- The woman didn’t hear him clearly. -

???
Easter Who?

- The man shouts. -

???
EASTER RABBIT!
-
The woman opens her door, not believing the claims. She tries covers her mouth, to contain her heavy giggling. -

???
You’ve got to be kidding me, are you suppose to be a clown?

- The man in costume shakes his head, in an attempt to convince her. -

V
No I’m The Animal Messiah, a defender of the people, now listen to my holy gospel.

- Trixy rolls her eyes in disbelief, so she played along with the fruit loop. -

TRIXY
Okay then “Easter Rabbit”. What super powers do you have?

???
I can jump out of hats, eat carrots, see in the night and dig holes.

- “That’s ridiculous” is what raced through Trixy’s mind. So she put herself and everyone else out of their misery, as she quickly grabbed on the rabbit head the man was wearing, and pulled it off. She doesn’t look too surprised when she finds out who it is. -

TRIXY
Abdul, what are you doing here?

- Still dressed like a rabbit from head down, Abdul hops on the spot. -

ABDUL Q
I’m being a rascal and knocking on people doors, and running away.

- Trixy waits for Abdul to disappear. -

TRIXY
Then what are you still doing here?

- Abdul looks dumbfounded for a reply, and then just comes clean. -

ABDUL Q
It’s my first house, I’m not very good at this.

- Trixy sighs, and then consoles him by hugging her arm around his shoulder, as he enters the apartment. -

TRIXY
You already played a hero in your last promo, wouldn’t you doing it again, defeat the purpose of the point you were trying to make.

ABDUL Q
I’m not playing hero.

- This shocked even Trixy. What was he up to if he wasn’t trying to mock the Hurricane. -

TRIXY
You’re telling me you actually like dressing up like a rabbit.

- Abdul tuts in disbelief. -

ABDUL Q
Come on Trixs, it’s not about playing hero or dressing up in costume.

TRIXY
What is it about then.

ABDUL Q
Do you know what day it is today.

TRIXY
Friday?

- By the time of posting it’s Saturday, but just imagine it’s Friday. -

ABDUL Q
Not just any Friday.

TRIXY
Freaky Friday?

ABDUL Q
No silly, it’s Good Friday, the day Jesus was crucified for the good of mankind.

- Abdul then puts his arms out, and drops to the floor in slow motion in crucifix position. -

TRIXY
What exactly makes it a Good Friday if Jesus died.

- Abdul springs back up from the floor, and then puts his finger to his lip to think. -

ABDUL Q
I don’t know. Maybe that’s why everyone dresses up like a bunny and collects easter eggs in a treasure hunt, as a way of forgetting.

TRIXY
I’m not dressed as a bunny.

ABDUL Q
That’s because you’re not in the Easter Spirit.

TRIXY
What does any of this have to do with the Hurricane.

ABDUL Q
It doesn’t. If he chooses to remain in hiding, only to show and wait till the last moment to face me like a man and pop up out of a rabbit hole, then Hurricane is not someone worth my time. At least for the next twenty one seconds he’s not.

- The choice of length was peculiar. -

TRIXY
Why Twenty One Seconds.

ABDUL Q
That’s how long my short term memory span lasts.

TRIXY
So what are we going to do.

ABDUL Q
How about me and you make love?

- Abdul strips out of the rabbit suit into his Calvin Klein Briefs, showing off his buff body. Trixy amazingly though is able to resist. -

TRIXY
But I only do that with Seany. And I’m pretty sure that would make him upset.

ABDUL Q
Well that would be my way of sticking it to the man, for letting me down last week on Chaos.

- Trixy throws him a pair of Sean’s jeans, and tank top to put on. -

TRIXY
Oh Abdul, Seany was tired because of what we were up to. He was psyched about teaming with you, but I wore him out. So I’m sorry. If you wanna punish anyone you should punish me.

- As he was putting the jeans on, this gave a bright idea inside the mind of Abdul, as a devilish smile grew upon his face. -

ABDUL Q
Yes you should be punished. I think you deserve a spanking.

- Trixy then attempts a way of getting out of this tricky situation. -

TRIXY
Umm, how about I let Sean spank me on your behalf.

- Abdul thought about it, and wasn’t convinced. -

ABDUL Q
But then, what do I get out of it?

- Trixy then continued to wing her way out of it. She saw the first thing on the coffee table, and picked it up. -

TRIXY
You get this shiny spoon.

ABDUL Q
Deal.

- Abdul takes the spoon off her with pride. He was as naïve, if not more than Trixy, falling for her winged explanation very easily. -

ABDUL Q
Yeah, this spoon is awesome.

- Abdul then begins playing with the spoon like a toy, making helicopter noises, crashing sounds, and bullet fire imitations. -

ABDUL Q
I’m gonna eat with you, stir with you, drink soup with you, and maybe even play hear comes the choo choo train.

TRIXY
Abdul.

ABDUL Q
WHAT?!

- Abdul Q seemed pretty annoyed that Trixy interrupted this special bonding moment between the International Champion and the spoon. -

TRIXY
Your 21 Seconds are up. -

ABDUL Q
Oh Right.

- Abdul then flings the spoon out of sight, and gets his fighting face expression ready for the camera, as he begins to gnarl into the lens. -

ABDUL Q
I’M GONNA KILL YOU!

- Trixy looks scared, as Abdul made that statement with serious venom. Abdul laughs. -

ABDUL Q
No Trixy, not you, The Hurricane.

- Trixy lets out a sigh of relief. -

TRIXY
What can Hurricane do to avoid you dialling M for Murder.

ABDUL Q
It won’t just be M, it’ll be HM for Hurricane Murder.

- Abdul then gets more sombre. -

ABDUL Q
Stop trying to be someone you’re not, and just be yourself.

- That’s the advice he’d give to Hurricane if given the chance. -

ABDUL Q
I know exactly what kind of man are you beneath that mask, and it’s a shame you don’t show the world that man. But you don’t, and thats your own failing.

ABDUL Q
Because when you put on that mask, you become vulnerable, you open yourself to constant ridiculing, and for what?

- Trixy eagerly puts her hand up, knowing the reason. -

TRIXY
To ensure an old lady sits at home safely, that a child can sleep without any fears at night.

ABDUL Q
Is it really worth it?

TRIXY
So that the world is a magical place, with rainbows, and marshamellows, and smiley faces.

ABDUL Q
What are you, five?

- Trixy gets Upset. -

ABDUL Q
This isn’t an episode of the smurfs, this is truth, and the truth hurts.

- As Abdul shouts down at her, Trixy begins to cry. -

ABDUL Q
Okay I’m sorry, dry your eyes Trixs.

- Abdul then realises he was a bit harsh, and passes her a pack of Kleenexes. -

ABDUL Q
Where are your Hurricane? Your people need you. The world needs saving, and you’re nowhere in sight.

- Trixy is still trying to settle herself down, so Abdul continues his direct message towards the X-Division Champion. -

ABDUL Q
See you put on this bravado that you’re the man, that you’re a superfreak, that you’re a hero, that you’re a guardian to the people, but behind all those lies which you make people believe, you’re a fraud.

- Hurricane a fraud? Abduls gone mad. -

ABDUL Q
You’re a thirty six year old man, old enough to be my dad, and you’re still stuck living a childhood dream. Wake up, and act your age. You’re hold house is about to be brought down to the ground at Wrestlemania, and you’re looking at the man whose going to do it.

- Abdul pointed his fingers into his eyes, and then his fingers into the camera. -

ABDUL Q
Do you see the look of fire in my eyes, because I’m not messing around? I want this victory, and I want it bad. The question is, how bad do you want it?

- He remains silent momentarily, replicating the behaviour of the Hurricane’s action up until now. -

ABDUL Q
Staying quiet, in the shadows won’t do you any good. The spotlight is calling you Hurricane, so what are you going to do?

- Abdul puts his hands out, begging for a response from the Hurricane. -

ABDUL Q
Wrestlemania is less than two nights away. It’s suppose to be the place of the immortals, birthplace to legends, the biggest showcase in the frickin universe. But so far, only one of us is ready to take the show by storm and make it our own, and it’s not you.

- With Trixy still crying, he looked over to her All Access Wrestlemania Pass. -

ABDUL Q
Arlington wants a hero, the EWE universe is holding out for a hero till the end of the night. They want a hero that’s gonna be strong, a hero that’s gonna be fast, a hero that’s gonna be ready for a fight. It’s gotta be soon, and he’so gotta be larger than life.

- Abdul was practically giving the bait to Hurricane, but would he latch on to it. -

ABDUL Q
So are you going to be that hero Hurricane? Then do something about it. We’re waiting, I’m waiting, you’re not gonna do much good speechless.

- Silence is golden, but there's a time to be heard and this was it. -

ABDUL Q
Put up or shut up. Do something about it, because right now I’m taking your spot, I’m taking your Wrestlemania moment and I’m making it my own.

- What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue. -

ABDUL Q
Meanwhile, you’re proving that you are everything I say you are, because you’re speechless. Come out, come out, wherever you are?

- He waves his hand around putting it to his ear, to listen to the Hurricane. But there’s nothing to listen too. -

ABDUL Q
I didn’t expect taking your X-Division Championship was going to be this easy.

- It's like taking candy from a baby. -

ABDUL Q
So are you just going to just sit and watch as I take control of this match, or are you going to stand up for yourself?

- In the background, Trixy finally stops crying. -

ABDUL Q
It took you this long to get this far to win the X-Division Championship, and now you’re going to let it slip and fall. You’re going to allow yourself to drop to the bottom of ladder.

- Kind of like how when you play snakes and ladders. You get close to the finish line, but one wrong roll of the dice, and the snake bites you to fall all the way down the ladder. -

TRIXY
Whats the difference between you and the Hurricane?

ABDUL Q
I've eaten, slept and walked and talked this business for the past year! I was a privileged child, but I would save all the money I could to get here. I was in the crowd for Wrestlemania 1 when White Tiger beat Emperor Ben, I was there at Wrestlemania 3 when Sean Lewis reigned at the top of the triple stacked cage. I remember watching those moments and thinking I wanted to be there, I wanted to create magical moments like they did. What did Hurricane Helms spend his money on? Comics! I was born and bred to succeed in this business, to learn from the legendary wrestlers of the past while maintaining a distinctly innovative style to take this business into the future! All Hurricane is interested is flying around like a helicopter, and looking like a douchebag.

- Abdul twirls around in a circle, making helicopter noises, maybe even sneaking in the odd fart or two while he has the chance. -

ABDUL Q
Hurricane. My International Championship is there for the taking. But if you want to be a pooper trooper and not join the Wrestlemania Party, that's your own fault. You're practically letting me start the celebrations, and my question is why. I want a challenge, and you're not challenging me. Maybe you aren't a hero afterall. Maybe you're just lucky. Me, I don't believe in luck, I believe in fate, and the only person in control of your fate, is you. I've driven my fate to here, to within touching grasp of taking your X-Division Champion while keeping my International Championship. Anyone's fate can be salvaged, but yours cant. Your hurripowers cant do shit now, your empty promises won't mean nothing. Which can only make me wonder. Hurricane having epic fail at Wrestlemania. WHATSUPWIDDAT?

- Abdul then wishes away, leaving Trixy all alone. She was pretty bummed by this, she wanted Ice Cream, and Abdul had money for quarters. -
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:56 pm
ABDUL Q
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

- Abdul Q enters a stretch limo from the Arlington Hotel he was staying in over the Wrestlemania Weekend. With a bag of his belongings, he enquires. -

Abdul Q
What time is it?

- Abdul had all he needed to be set for the biggest stage on earth, but he wanted to hear those auspicious words from anothers mouth. His driver responds. -

The Driver
It’s time for Wrestlemania Sir.

- That was a sensational feeling for Abdul. He had waited for this final day all week long. And without any hesistation, he was eager to reach the event of all events. -

Abdul Q
Then Lets Roll!

- The driver then gladly obliged, zooming off through downtown Arlington. As Abdul appreciates the view, his phone buzzes. He pulls out his iPhone from his pocket, and checks his latest message. It’s a video message from Mr Man showing both of Hurricane promo. Abdul looks with wandering eyes, amazed that Hurricane actually decided to appear. -

Abdul Q
You finally decided to show your face.

- He sarcastically claps in encouragement for approval of Hurricanes bravery. -

Abdul Q
It’s too little too late if you ask me.

- He looks at the wristwatch on his left arm, and watches it tick tock, pulling it closer to his ear. -

Abdul Q
You’re only fooling yourself if you realistically think you can still win.

- As the limo passes all of the main high streets if Arlington, Abdul scans the sights with a scheming thought. -

Abdul Q
So, this is it?

- Abdul then eyeballs the camera, not blinking once. -

Abdul Q
What the people wanted, am I right? They wanted to see their hero. It’s what they paid for Wrestlemania. Travelled all the miles, had all the sleepless nights waiting in line, to get a ticket, to see that little green goblin, The Hurricane in action. Well, tonight... You get that. You get to watch Hurricane fly down to the ring, slapping hands on his way, acting like an idiot. You can cheer his name all you want, you can pray to the highest of heavens for him to win this match. What you all want, isn't going to be possible. You see, tonight, I'm the man standing in his way. There's going to be no superhero comeback, no david facing goliath, I'm going to destroy Hurricane like no one has, and never will.

- There is a deadly serious tone to the voice of Abdul Q, he seems fully focused on the task at hand tonight. -

Abdul Q
I don't step into the ring to just compete, my sole aim when I step in the ring, is to win. I’ve got a title to protect. My International Championship. The Championship which I have held for the better part of the last year, albeit through several reigns. This is my fighting justice, this is the reason I bring home the bacon at the end of the night.

- He kissed the International Championship, and held it with such pride. -

Abdul Q
I represent everything this championship is, an international superstar. I’m known across the globe. Not just in the basements by a bunch of geeks playing world of warcraft and reading comics, getting boners over xena the warrior princess, while still living with their mums. No my people, aren’t ass hats like the Hurricanes fans.

- It was true, every single word of it. They were probably fat too. Just look at the comic book guy from Simpsons. Abdul was a considerate man though, so he gave Hurricane an ultimatum. -

Abdul Q
You need to decide real quick Hurricane what you want.

- Abdul made sure the cameraman got a close up of the International Championship. He then also made sure he got the noise of the hustling bustling Arlington street atmosphere. It was a dangerous, cruel world out there in the open. Something which Hurricane knew all to well, as his job as the protector. -

Abdul Q
Because right now you’re living off of double standards. You say you’re a proud champion, but it’s hard because you can’t shy away from your heroic duties.

- Abdul then got very angry, and cursed into the camera. -

Abdul Q
BULLSHIT!

- He then laid down the cold hard facts for the masked defender. -

Abdul Q
What do you want? To be a hero, or be a champion?

- The dilemma, Hurricane admitted himself it’s not easy doing one and the other, when there is so much crime on the streets. -

Abdul Q
Because you can’t be both.

- -

Abdul Q
No matter how much you kid yourself.

- -

Abdul Q
It’s one thing to be a champion, but its another to be here day in day out, defending it for a honor.

- -

Abdul Q
You don’t have that drive, and that is why I will punish you.

- -

Abdul Q
That is my greatest pursuit Hurricane. I don't look for applause, I don't look for a pat on the back. This is what I do best, I step up to the plate time after time. I prove people wrong time, and time again. I know what you think might happen tonight, Hurricane. There is no doubt in my mind, that you think you can beat me. I'm sure people have told you this is possible, that you can defeat Abdul Q. I find it funny, really, I do. You really think you can beat me? Not a chance in hell. This is what perseverance looks like, Hurricane. Never will you be able to compete with someone like me, no matter how hard you may try. It's my destiny to be crowned X-Division Champion. You're just a stepping stone. I'm going to use you to fast track my way to the top. How does that make you feel? Angry? Good. I want you to feel anger, Hurricane. I want you to come into the ring, stare me in the eyes, and I want to feel it. The anger. The hate. I know you're capable of that, Hurricane. Show it to me.

- Abdul pauses for a moment, letting his words sink in. He continues. -

Abdul Q
Nothing that you have done impresses me. Fighting some douchebag named Sinestro, Saving the Jobber Squad when there was no saving needed to be done and a Comic Convection. That’s what kept you so busy that you couldn’t give your time and attention to me? That’s a pathetic excuse. When I beat you tonight, you might aswell pack your bags, and head out the exit. You are a shame to the word respect. Respect should be earned, what have you done to earn it, Hurricane? I see people all around me, every single day, none of them deserve my respect. When you're better than everyone else, Hurricane, you don't need to earn respect. People know how good I am, you recognize it yourself. It's just sad for you, that you don't see yourself for what you really are. You believe the hype. You believe what all those women, and children tell you. Let me give you a few facts, Hurricane...

- Abdul throws up one finger. -

Abdul Q
ONE! You're not a real superhero.

- He throws a second finger. -

Abdul Q
TWO! You can't wrestle.

- A third finger. -

Abdul Q
THREE! You’re a joke of a X-Division Champion.

- Fourth finger. -

Abdul Q
Finally, number four... You will never, and I mean... NEVER, be better than Abdul Q. Even your good, isn’t good enough.

- Abdul cracks a cocky grin. -

Abdul Q
The truth hurts, Hurricane. Someone had to lay it down to you like that, that's life. The prospect of defeating me, is just too much for some people. Everybody wants to try stop me before I've even begun, which is just fine with me. The more people who want to put up a challenge, the better. It gives me more of an advantage. You see, apart from Hurricane, I don't give a damn who I face. I wanted this match to set the tone, put everyone on notice. When you look back at my career, when you look at all the things I have done. You will begin to realize what stands in front of you, Hurricane. I’ve lost to the lowest of the low, but I’ve also beaten the best of the best. More than I care to think about, I've stepped in the ring with the very best the business has to offer, and I won.

- The confidence in his voice is ever present. -

Abdul Q
I was born to be the best, Hurricane. There just isn't another way to describe it, I'm used to getting what I want. You can try as hard as you like, Hurricane. You can pull every trick in the book, nothing can get past my eyes. I know everything you have planned, I know how to beat you. I've been thinking about this for a long time now, I just needed to wait for the right moment. Extreme Wrestling Entertainment has been in a slow decline, everybody around here knows it. It's the same old faces, guys who should've given it up a long time ago. I'm here to get rid of those people, the so called legends of the Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. I have learned a lot of lessons in my career, from my failings, to my ass handings, and my successes. I see now what is meant, to make it in this world. In this business, you have to do things to teach people lessons. To show them where their place is, I seethed everytime Dutch Clark got the better of me. But that was way back then, when that slobbery Irish prick was on top. He was the top guy in EWE. Now, I must do this for you, Hurricane. I need to show you where you have gone wrong, it's too late to save you, I'm just going to end you for good. I'm going to make you wish you never became X-Division Champion, I'm going to make you wish... You had never been born. I can't find the word, Hurricane, I really can't. I can't find a word which would fit the beating I'm going to give you, this has never been witnessed before.

- Abdul gets close to the camera. -

Abdul Q
Take a long look into my eyes, Hurricane. The next time you see these, they will be staring at you from across the ring. I'll watch as the sweat drips down your mask , look into your mind, see you wondering what to do next. Before you know it, it's all going to be over. I don't want to hear excuses from you, Hurricane. There can be no excuse. You knew exactly what you were doing when you got into this, you have sealed your own fate. Take a look at that clock hanging on the wall, Hurricane. Listen to the fans, your fans, filling into the arena. It's time to meet your fate, your destiny. Tonight, is the the night, where I kill the idol of the Hurricane. Your future ends with me... ABDUL Q...

- Abdul spreads his arms. -

Abdul Q
DESTROYER OF DREAMS.. THE NEXT.. X-DIVISION CHAMPION!

- Abdul laughs as our scene slowly fades away to black. The countdown begins. -
JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 1:43 pm
THE HURRICANE
ROLEPLAY: 1/3
WRITTEN BY: JON NORTH

“True heroes are hard to find”
The scene opens over a stormy Arlington and the sky is black and lightning strikes as we overlook Cowboy’s Stadium that covers up a majority of the ground we are seeing. The stadium is lit up in all of its glory and the bad weather just adds to the mystic of the arena. We pan back to see a man dressed in all yellow with rather dark pink skin with his arms crossed. He has black eyes, black hair and a mustache and on his fist rests a glowing yellow ring. A comic fan would recognize him right away, but it just so happens to be Sinestro, the ultimate adversary of Green Lantern. Sinestro tosses his head back with a laugh.

Sinestro: So this is where I can find you…Of course, I can feel your presence…Sense your power and I can taste your arrogance…Okay…It’s going to be nice to meet you….The Hurricane…

He laughs and we fade into darkness and open back up in the actual backstage area of where Wrestlemania will be taking place. We come upon the typical ordinary backstage reporter, Gregory Helms. We haven’t seen Gregory in a while, partly because he’s been on an away assignment with EWE Live overseas, or so that’s what had been reported. Gregory has on his plain grey suit and matching vest and tie with his bowler hat on with a press pass tucked in the hat. He seems to be walking around interviewing people, walking around he sighs as nobody seems to be interested.

He ends up heading outside to the streets where the thunder Is still rolling and a gentle rain is falling. Gregory sighs as he walks, maybe he isn’t cut out for this interviewing thing with the EWE, maybe he would have a better chance as a wrestler…That would be crazy…A backstage reporter as a wrestler? He would keep his job as a super hero. Things had even been boring in that department. Maybe it’s time to settle down and take a lowly desk job somewhere else…

That’s when it happens.

As Gregory feels the earth literally shake under him, his eyes shoot up to the sky and there he notices a giant yellow fireball literally crash into a giant green fireball. His eyes widen as he glances to his shoulder, he pulls up his sleeve to reveal his Green Lantern tattoo on his shoulder.

Gregory Helms: No way..

Gregory The battle in the sky just keeps taking place as we now shoot up to where it’s taking place. The two men are mere yellow and green blurs as they fight around one another and finally Sinestro gets the upper hand on Green Lantern and gives him a right uppercut to the face with the use of the yellow ring on his finger and Lantern goes flying back into the sky before he catches himself. Sinestro gives another sinister laugh as Lantern rubs the red spot on his cheek.

Green Lantern: I came looking for you when I heard you were coming to earth Sinestro…You have no business here…Be gone…Or I’ll have to force you out.

Sinestro still laughs and shoots a streak of yellow in the shape of a fist toward Lantern, but this time Lantern is too quick and dashes out of the way before shooting a green beam at Sinestro, that’s blocked with a yellow shield that Sinestro conjures up and then a large yellow hammer forms out of the ring and nails Lantern again as he goes sailing.

Sinestro: You idiot…Can you not feel him too? He’s more powerful than you ever thought about being..I’ll dispose of you and then I’ll destroy him..You worthless piece of garbage.

As Lantern turns and topples in mid air a huge yellow hand reaches out of nowhere and grabs him and tosses him hard to the earth and right toward the Cowboy’s Stadium. With a rumble he hits the earth and dust flies as Sinestro crosses his arms, waiting for Lantern to come back for round two, but nothing happens.

We cut back down to earth where Gregory Helms has been watching this whole thing with wide eyes as he watches as a green blur falls to the earth and crashes just blocks away. Quickly, Gregory takes off at a dead sprint where it happened and sure enough, inside of a huge fresh crater lays the Green Lantern. Someone Gregory (and The Hurricane) has idolized his whole life. His eyes are shut and the green is slowly dying. Green Lantern looks up as Gregory eases toward him with wide eyes.

Green Lantern: So…It is true...

Gregory looks down at Lantern who slowly eases his way to his feet but stumbles in the alley some and holds himself up by the use of a fire escape. Gregory walks over to help him.

Gregory Helms: What’s true? What are you talking about?

Green Lantern looks up towards the sky and then back down to his chest and rib cage area, it appears that something seems to be broken. He gingerly sits down upon a trash bin in the back alley as he looks up towards the sky.

Green Lantern: Sinestro…A very evil man…Consumed with power…He’s out to crush all of the Green Lantern corps…He was overpowered…Fled from the planet but came to earth in search of one’s power that would help him defeat us. If he would turn him…It would be over for us…That person is you…I can sense it now…I can sense what Sinestro was talking about.

Slowly he slides down the bin and onto the ground, still holding his ribs as Gregory is taken aback by all of this. Gregory glances up to the sky as if Sinestro would come flying down and take them both out, but he drops down to one knee.

Gregory Helms: But…It’s an honor that you would say that, but I would never turn against the Lantern Corps, never…I wouldn’t dream of it…The Hurricane stands for truth, justice and the American way…

Green Lantern nods.

Green Lantern: I know that, and he knows that but if he can collect your power using that ring of his then all hope is lost…I’m in no shape to fight him and my men are millions of light years away…I must flee, but I will be back…You have to promise me something.

Gregory looks down as Green Lantern slowly removes his ring, he inches it, inch by inch off of his gloved hand. The ring itself is a round, green circle with two lines on each side, top and bottom of the circle. It glows as the Green Lantern removes it from his hand and the glowing stops. He offers it to Gregory.

Green Lantern: I have enough power to get far enough away to contact the Lantern Corps, but if he comes after you…Only use this in an extreme emergency…Promise me….Now I must go…Take it...

Gregory is a bit iffy, there are questions to be asked and so many things he would like to ask the masked hero, but slowly he extends his hand and the ring falls into his grasp. He slides it into his pocket and before he can say a word, Lantern cuts him off.

Green Lantern: The rings power can be dangerous to the untrained, but if the time comes to put it on and recite this..In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight Let those who worship evil’s might, beware my power….Green Lanterns light! Now go…Run.

Green Lantern slowly disappears using what remaining power he has. Gregory looks down to see the crater and the scene empty. Gregory stumbles, looking around and then suddenly takes off running as a yellow blur shoots over the buildings where he was standing. He takes off running toward the arena and finally gets there and leans up on the wall breathing as he begins to think of what to do, when suddenly the very arena shakes and the electricity blinks...Gregory looks up.

Gregory Helms: What the…

Again the building shakes on its very foundation. Gregory begins running through the hall as the building takes another hit. He runs out to the ring area and through the curtains and onto the ramp. The source of the problem is right in the middle of the dome, where a large, yellow fist is pounding through the top and soon it crashes down. Gregory falls down, shielding his face as he watches a giant face of Sinestro pop through.

Sinestro: Give me the hero and nobody gets hurt…I don’t mean to harm innocent lives, but there is one I must talk to…One I must see and if you are smart you will hand him over…You have ten minutes or I destroy this whole arena…Bring me...THE HURRICANE.

The grotesque yellow face goes away in a whisk of yellow smoke and now it just leaves Gregory standing there while screaming and scrambling goes on backstage. He looks around, fear in his eyes but soon that fear is replaced by a fire he rips his jacket open to reveal a giant “H”…

Gregory Helms: Stand back!

Suddenly Gregory’s phone begins to ring and he looks up from his comic book, looking down at the tiny boxes where a cartoon version of him stands at the top of the ramp. He sighs and drops his pen and then looks down at his phone to see an unfamiliar number. The phone is green and has a large H on the cover; it seems to be The Hurricane’s own private line. Gregory walks over to lock the door and he then looks around in a cartoonish manner before picking up his phone

The Hurricane: You’ve got The Hurricane!

The voice is a mere mummer at first as he tries to listen and soon the voice gets louder, it sounds like snickering in the background until finally we hear the voice, which is distorted to be very deep and mysterious.

????: Hello Hurricane…I have your little jobber friends Hurricane and I know a true hero would come save them. Come to the Arlington Mall to meet your maker Hurricane…I will…DESTROY YOU…

The phone clicks quite as Gregory looks down and then looks around. He glances over to his comic book and shakes his head.

Gregory Helms: I’ll finish this later.

He then walks over and slides the comic book in his desk and locks it before making his way behind a wall, and quickly almost as soon as he went in he hops back out and now we see our green haired hero for the first time. He poses for a moment before grabbing the X-Division title from the desk and placing it around his waist. He then opens the door and jumps out but there is a crash and as we follow The Hurricane out, he is lying in a crumpled heap with Christy Chaos. The Hurricane jumps up, blushing.

The Hurricane: Excuse me citizen Chaos…I was—in a bit of a hurry. Just got a phone call to the hurri-celluar device that I was needed elsewhere….You’ll have to excuse me…

He offers a hand to her and Christy smiling from ear to ear takes his hand and she quickly gets up elegantly to her feet. She brushes her hair from her face.

Christy Chaos: Its fine Hurricane, I’m sure you have a lot on your mind after all with the X-Division title on the line for the International title…Abdul is a handful, I’ll give him that much.

Christy dusts herself off some as Hurricane glances down at his title and then quickly back up to Christy. He smiles at her and nods.

The Hurricane: You’re right citizen Chaos…I’ve taking a liking to this title and well…I just don’t want to give it up yet. It’s hard to concentrate on a title match when there are much more important things going on, such as fighting crime.

The Hurricane does one of his goofy poses and of course Christy can’t help but to giggle at how silly The Hurricane really looks.

Christy Chaos: I see, well you do a good job managing it because I have yet to see you fail in the ring in the EWE…You’ve done one bang up job since you’ve been here in the EWE…I expect that to continue. You know I have Abdul in a match too tonight…Well…Sort of.

The Hurricane ponders this for a minute by putting his hand on his chin and rubbing for a second and then he nods and looks to Christy.

The Hurricane: Of course! You are involved in that Currency in the Bank match…Well, let me tell you this Citizen Chaos…I’m pretty sure Abdul is going to go home pretty sad with you in one match and me in the other. I do respect citizen Q, but when it comes to going to work in that ring, well, I’m going to give it my best. Sorry to Abdul but…My best is by far better than his best. His only hope would be to win the Currency in the Bank match…Because he is going home after Wrestlemania with his preverbal tail tucked between his legs.

The Hurricane shakes his head and nods and Christy looks a bit impressed with the long-winded speech from The Hurricane. She claps for a moment.

Christy Chaos: Well said Hurricane, you should definitely go out there and get on the microphone a little more. Give all of your ‘Hurri-fans’ something to get behind, you’ve already got quite the fan following already you know?

The Hurricane looks a bit taken aback.

The Hurricane: I have?

Christy nods and smiles.

Christy Chaos: Hurricane, you’ve pretty much taken the EWE by storm after you came out of that match with Snake and Chris Warren, I mean do you realize Snake is a hall of famer and former Undisputed Champion? The fans like to get behind that.

The Hurricane blushes once more and then looks at Christy with a smile.

The Hurricane: I thank you from the bottom of my heart Citizen Chaos. Good luck in your currency in the bank match because I’ll be sure to soften citizen Abdul up for you before the match. It was good speaking with you citizen Chaos.

He bows a bit before jumping off into the distance with a ‘whoosh’ noise and leaves Christy shaking her head as she bites her lip and then walks off. We catch The Hurricane running down the hall and into the parking garage where he hops on a green motorcycle with a sidecar which reads ‘The Hurri-Cycle’ on the side. He fires up the cycle which sounds more like a leaf blower and pulls out of the parking garage squealing tires.

We now get shots of the green haired one driving down the street, weaving in and out of traffic as cars blow at him and flip him off. He waves them off and pulls into the Arlington Mall parking lot and literally just pulls up on the sidewalk. He hops off and runs, but forgets his keys and has to run back. He then runs into the mall and a sight meets his eyes that one would soon want to forget and a song is blasting in the mall as a bunch of screaming teenage girls are yelling at a figure on stage.

‘Seven A.M waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh gotta go downstairs, gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal seein’ everything the time Is goin’ tickin’ on and on everybody’s rushin’…Gotta get down to the bus stop…Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends’

The Hurricane stops and holds his ears as he looks around seeing every since teenager in Texas it seems is in the mall and singing the song the girl on stage is singing. The Hurricane looks over to a poster to see a huge sign which reads ‘Rebecca Black concert: TODAY’. The Hurricane slowly wades through the adolescent girls to try and get closer to the stage as the girl named Rebecca Black keeps singing on stage.

Rebecca Black: It’s Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday…Everyone’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend…Friday Friday getting’ down on Friday…

The Hurricane claps his hands over his ears and looks up at the stage and then around at all the children, and teens who has no clue a man dressed like a super hero is walking through the crowd.

The Hurricane: What in the Hurri-Hell kind of CREATURE is that on stage? What in the world…Is that…Who I think it is?

Hurricane isn’t looking on stage, he’s looking right below the stage where the jobbers are standing and cheering with the music. The Hurricane makes his way through the crowd and walks over and grabs Dustin and Jay by the shoulders, not a happy look on his face. They look very happy to see him.

Dustin Jobber: HURRICANE! You got our message! We thought if we put Jon up to calling you with a voice changer that you’d come running to save us!

The Hurricane just stares at them.

The Hurricane: What do you need saved from?

He is yelling at them, barely able to hear them over the song.

Jay Jobber: Nothing!

The Hurricane smacks himself in the head and runs a hand down his mask before looking at Jon who is pouring sugar on himself to the music, after Black is done playing ‘Friday’ the song starts up again.

The Hurricane: Wait…Is this all she plays? Holy-bad-music-choices! Which one of you called me? Didn’t I tell you this phone was for emergencies only? If you guys actually needed help…Then you call me up…For this?!....WASSUPWITDAT?!

He crosses his arms and looks at Jon Jobber who looks back at him with a mouth full of sugar, when Jon talks sugar just comes rolling out of his mouth and onto the ground.

Jon Jobber: It was an emergency! We don’t have a ride home and we knew that you had that motorcycle thingy…

The Hurricane glances at Jon.

The Hurricane: It’s the Hurri-Cycle.

Jon nods.

Jon Jobber: Yeah, yeah…That thing.

The Hurricane shakes his head.

The Hurricane: I have a match with citizen Abdul Q coming up at the pay-per-view…Now quick jobbers…Back to the arena and the Hurri-Cave!

The Hurricane jumps off with a woosh sound again and the jobbers shrug and follow him as ‘Friday’ starts over again for the third time since they have been there…We zoom out to see Mr. Jobber forgotten on the floor, passed out drunk as the scene fades.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 1:46 pm
THE HURRICANE
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

We open up at a comic convention which seems to be going on locally in the Arlington Texas area and many there are dressed up as their favorite superheroes. Many actors of various superheroes are there, many of the actors from television shows featuring superheroes, comic artists and many more people are there including quite a few EWE personnel. The room is inside a huge conference room with a stage up front with a chair, a desk and a microphone and it seems people have been speaking on and off all day. A few of the EWE cameras quickly turn and a buzz enters the room as none other than the resident superhero of the EWE…The Hurricane comes walking toward the stage to tremendous applause. The crowd claps and cheers as The Hurricane waves and makes his way onto the stage, he sits down in one chair and soon then a host makes his way up on stage, it’s none other than Jonathan Steele, EWE commentator and obviously, a big comic fan. The crowd also cheers for him as he takes the microphone.

Jonathan Steele: I just want to take this time, on behalf of the EWE and its staff and wrestlers for welcoming us so warmly to Arlington during this Arlington Comic Convention you have going on this year, and I for one can say I’m very glad we made it..

The crowd claps, Hurricane nods, we now notice what he has on, his full ring attire, the mask, the cape and almost hidden by his cape is a shiny piece of gold on his waist…The X-Division championship. He flashes the crowd a smile and thumbs up.

Jonathan Steele: Now, I know you guys know exactly who this is sitting beside me, a man who has intertwined the world of mystery and comic books into the world of wrestling and connecting us all…Give it up for EWE’s current X-Division Champion…and EWE’s resident super hero…THE HURRICANE!

The crowd bursts into cheers as Hurricane stands up and gives them ‘The Hurri-pose’ cameras flash and click as he stands there in the lime light for a moment.

Jonathan Steele: We’ll give Hurricane his chance to speak in a moment, but first I’ve got to plug Wrestlemania, because it’s happening right down the street at Cowboy’s Stadium, and the tickets are hot so get them while they last…The Hurricane will be in action against Abdul Q for a chance to win the International Title!

The crowd once again cheers. Several wrestling fans have moved their way to the stage, and comic fans alike now clutter the front of the stage making it a good crowd of people. Everyone has seemed to stop and watch what’s going on. Jonathan Steele slowly sits down behind the desk.

Jonathan Steele: I also want to thank The Hurricane for coming out today and letting us take a peek into what is going on this Sunday at Wrestlemania…Hurricane, the people want to hear you speak, so let us know…How does it feel being a champion in the EWE…Let alone such a prestigious one.

The Hurricane ponders the question for a second and then he reaches around behind his back and unhooks his title belt and pulls it out for everyone to see.

The Hurricane: You know Citizen Steele…When I came into the EWE, I was here for one reason, and one reason only. It wasn’t for the glitz and the glamour and the bright lights. It was for the people, and to rid the EWE of injustice. I’ve laid waste to many villains in my time Citizen Steele, but my biggest and brightest moment was winning the X-Division title at No Love Lost against two of the biggest villains in the EWE…Chris Warren and Snake. It feels great to hold this belt like so many great superstars before me such as Sean Lewis who held this title for three months…Then other greats like Mr. Man. I’m not slacking off or letting my guard down, The Hurricane likes having this gold around his waist.

The crowd laughs as so does Jonathan Steele who already has com chemistry with The Hurricane on stage and with the crowd as they laugh along when Steele does.

Jonathan Steele: No, you better not let your guard down because you have a man coming up that could be very dangerous. Just last year at Wrestlemania, Abdul Q debuted and won the International Championship. He’s held on to it now for four months…He isn’t a ‘villain’ per say, but what makes you think you can take the title from him.

The Hurricane flashes a smile at the crowd and then ponders the question for a moment before continuing.

The Hurricane: You are right Citizen Steele, Abdul Q isn’t a villain at all, and he’s a very good competitor in the ring. The Hurricane would be doing an injustice if he went out there and didn’t try just because Abdul Q isn’t your every day bad guy. Abdul Q is just like The Hurricane, he’s trying to work his way up the ranks and be the best there is. Why do I think I can take the International Title from him? The Hurricane has been on a roll. I’ve beaten hall of famers, current champions, legendary wrestlers, villains and everything in between. You see, The Hurricane doesn’t just stand for fighting injustice, he believes in good competition and that is never a bad thing. I’ll give Citizen Abdul the fight of his life for his title, because mine is also on the line.

Jonathan Steele nods and flashes a smile at the answer as The Hurricane lays the X-Division title belt over his shoulder.

Jonathan Steele: I don’t doubt it for one second that this will be one heck of a match up come Sunday. Abdul Q seems to think you may have been hiding all week, what do you think of that.

The Hurricane furrows his brows a bit before answering.

The Hurricane: In hiding? WASSUPWITDAT?!

The crowd loves it when The Hurricane drops his famous catch phrase.

The Hurricane: You see, Abdul doesn’t realize that he has nothing to worry about, The Hurricane will show up in due time. When you are a crime fighting super hero like me, you don’t have much time to lollygag around and come up with a character named ‘cow man’ or whatever like Abdul did. You see, The Hurricane will get to Wrestlemania the same time Citizen Abdul does. Just because he was the early bird, doesn’t mean he’ll get the worm, it doesn’t work that way in this business.

The Hurricane nods and Jonathan Steele begins talking again.

Jonathan Steele: Some would say you are the underdog in this match, what do you think about that and do you think it’s true?

The Hurricane ponders this for a second by running a finger across his chin before nodding.

The Hurricane: I think it’s perfectly logical to think that I am the underdog in this match. I’ve been the underdog in just about every match here in the EWE. Nobody gave me a chance against Chris Warren and Snake, nobody gave The Hurricane a chance against Ted DiBiase. Nobody gave The Hurricane a chance, but one of these days, one of these matches they are going to have to give Hurricane a chance, because I don’t plan on backing down to nobody Citizen Steele. I plan on standing up for what’s right and every underdog out there.

Jonathan Steele nods as he watches The Hurricane intently.

Jonathan Steele: It takes a real man—or hero in this case to admit that he is the underdog in a match and you’ve accepted the role perfectly so far and proved everyone wrong. Since we are about out of time here, is there anything else you would like to say.

The Hurricane stands up to a round of applause and he soaks it all in as he looks around and nods, feeding off of the energy from the crowd.

The Hurricane: I realize that this is the biggest match in my young career here in the EWE, and I realize that I have a match that I can make history and become one of the few who has held two titles at once. One of my Hurri-fans better run and tell Citizen Abdul that he better be ready for the fight of his life. I’m not backing down; I’m not going easy on him just because he has a match after ours. I’m going to be a rash on Citizen Abdul’s back, a thorn in his side and The Hurricane will not be satisfied unless I’m on his Hurri-ass the WHOLE match. Citizen Abdul, this is for you…You better accept and embrace the fact a Hurricane is coming…Or better yet…You should…STAND BACK! THERE’S A HURRICANE COMIN’ THROUGH!

The Hurricane’s theme music plays as many rush to get autographs but suddenly the stage is engulfed in a green smoke and a ‘whoosh’ noise is heard and when the smoke clears…The Hurricane is long gone…We try and chase down the Hurri-Cycle backstage but when we get back to the Cowboy’s Stadium, we just find lowly reporter…Gregory Helms…

Gregory straightens his tie and bowler after seemingly walking out of a broom closet and slowly goes toward his office, he steps in and locks the door and walks toward his desk and pulls out the comic book he was working on earlier. Below we see the cartoon version of Gregory opening his jacket to reveal the green ‘H’ on his chest and now it is as if we are sucked into the comic.

If you wasn’t tuned into to the last chapter, Sinestro is out to turn The Hurricane against everything he stands for, so Green Lantern heard about it and came to earth to try and prevent it. Turns out, Sinestro is pretty strong and it doesn’t help that Lantern’s weakness is the color yellow. So now, Sinestro has attacked the Cowboy’s Stadium Arena if The Hurricane doesn’t want to come out and play, he’s going to destroy the arena so Wrestlemania can’t happen and many people will be hurt. What Sinestro doesn’t know is, Green Lantern who left the planet to heal his injuries, left The Hurricane in charge of the powerful Lantern ring…

Gregory Helms stands at the top of the ramp looking up at the gaping hole Sinestro has left….He rips his jacket open.

Gregory Helms: STAND BACK…There’s a Hurricane comin’ through.

Quickly, Gregory leaps behind the curtain and comes back fully dressed in a cape and a mask with his trademarked green hair and his green tights. He leaps into the air from the ramp and takes off in flight after flipping a couple of times in mid air and then shoots through the gaping hole. The yellow aurora of Sinestro is just a couple of miles away in the air, Hurricane narrows his eyes. He shoots up quickly to where Sinestro is and Sinestro is literally kicked back on a yellow lawn chair formed from the yellow ring on his finger, it disappears as The Hurricane floats up to Sinestro’s level and Sinestro just laughs.

Sinestro: You heroes are all alike, you lot. Come running when anyone threatens to do anything. The good news for you, Hurricane…I’m not here to hurt you.

The Hurricane crosses his arms as he floats in mid air, slowly floating up and down as he waits for Sinestro to make a move, but none comes.

The Hurricane: Alright, you wanted me out here for a reason…Now tell me…Why did you cause all of that trouble just to get me out here by my lonesome? Something doesn’t make sense Sinestro…

Sinestro smirks at The Hurricane.

Sinestro: Maybe you aren’t as stupid as you look you pathetic human…All I can say is you can either come quietly, or I will do what I intended to do. It’s funny because I’m threatening you…Because I need you Hurricane…Now are you going to come easily? Or resist.

Its The Hurricane’s turn to laugh this time and Sinestro seems to be taken back a bit by it. The Hurricane keeps laughing and then finally stops abruptly.

The Hurricane: Maybe you are the idiotic one Sinestro…Because you don’t know me if you think I’m going to come quietly…So just…Stand Back! There’s a…..ACK!

Before Hurricane can get anything out, Sinestro is lightning fast and hits Hurricane across the face with an actual gloved fist, without even using the yellow ring power ring on his finger. He laughs as Hurricane goes spiraling out of control for a moment, but as he laughs, Hurricane uses his super speed to knock Sinestro right back and it’s Sinestro’s turn to go spinning out of control. He rubs his cheek and flashes a dangerous smile.

Sinestro: That was a mistake…

He shoots a yellow beam at Hurricane, which Hurricane dodges and flies toward Sinestro only to be blocked by a giant yellow shield which blocks Hurricane from Sinestro, then the yellow ball grabs him and hurtles him toward earth. Hurricane falls a couple of yards before recovering and shoots back upward, he’s caught by a giant yellow fist which slams into him, sending him hurtling toward earth once more. He recovers once more, breathing hard.

The Hurricane: Alright…So you want to play rough huh? Let’s go then Sinestro…STAND BACK! THERE’S A HURRICANE COMIN’ THROUGH!

The Hurricane shoots back up, this time even faster than before and gets entangled in a deadly fist fight with Sinestro, not letting him use his ring. The Hurricane gets several hits in on Sinestro and sends him toppling out of the air, but Sinestro creates a giant yellow trampoline beneath him and bounces back up and nails Hurricane with an uppercut sending him flying upward, but Hurricane recovers by flying right back down at Sinestro and Sinestro throws him off and growls.

Sinestro: ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS…

Sinestro’s eyes go yellow and suddenly Hurricane is shot out of the air with a yellow beam. He goes hurtling towards earth, but Sinestro is right behind him and when The Hurricane gets about 100 feet away from impact, Sinestro speeds up the process with a boot right in his chest. Hurricane lands right in the middle of an abandoned street and slides across the pavement and then proceeds to topple over and over, ripping his suit in several places as he lands. He tries to get up but Sinestro creates a giant yellow hammer with his ring and slams it into Hurricane causing him to slide once more across the pavement.

Sinestro: GIVE UP!

The Hurricane’s whole chest is now showing with scrapes and blood on it as he tries to get up, arms shaking as he does. This time Sinestro gets closer and kicks The Hurricane in the face, his mask goes askew a bit as he slides across the pavement once more, once more though he tries to get up…

Sinestro: I SAID GIVE UP!

Sinestro picks The Hurricane up and slams him back into the pavement as The Hurricane groans in pain, but again he tries to get up. Sinestro gnashes his teeth together in anger.

Sinestro: GIVE UP!

This time Sinestro goes for the death blow. He lifts The Hurricane into the air and Hurricane goes limp and Sinestro looks to an empty building and literally uses all of his brute force and throws Hurricane into the building. The Hurricane goes toppling into a wall and through the building and lands in the middle. He isn’t getting up this time. Sinestro points his ring at the building and blasts it with a yellow beam. The building begins to crumble as Sinestro smirks.

Sinestro: Good bye…Hero.

He blasts the building again from the bottom and slowly the building begins to crumble and soon it topples from the bottom up and falls all in one pile right on top of The Hurricane. No way of escaping it or getting away from it. The building falls and nothing is left but rubble with our hero somewhere deep beneath. Sinestro brushes his hands off.

Sinestro: I’ll dig through that rubble tomorrow, but for now…I have some business to attend to at the stadium…A promise to fulfill and to announce that their hero lies dead in a pile of rubble.

Sinestro smirks and takes off, but suddenly a few rocks and debris fall off of the rubble, then a few more. Then we see a green light; very dully shine from underneath the rubble. Sinestro looks shocked.

Sinestro: Impossible...

“FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA’ GET DOWN ON FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GETTING’ DOWN ON FRIDAY”

Gregory suddenly looks up from his comic book to see Sinestro with a look of amazement on his face to look for the source of the noise. The song ‘Friday’ comes from somewhere in the room and he can’t seem to find it, when he does he picks up a phone and opens it to see the background is simply a bag of sugar.

Gregory Helms: Ugh….I told Jon Jobber to not leave his phone in here anymore…How many times I will have to tell those guys beats me…Especially with that screeching music.

Gregory goes to open the door, but before he does he walks over to the comic book and shuts the cover and then slides it in his desk and locks it, then pulls it back out and shakes his head, too obvious. He slides it in his briefcase and then carries it with him to go return Jon Jobber’s phone to him.

In the mean time we will just have to guess what happened to the hero in the comic book, but one thing is for certain. Wrestlemania is upon us, and The Hurricane is ready to do battle with Abdul Q, just like he was willing to do battle against one of the greatest villains of all time. The scene fades with Gregory walking out and closing the door behind him.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Thu May 04, 2023 1:50 pm
THE HURRICANE
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

The scene opens up on an abandoned street where a whole house and debris has fell on The Hurricane. Nothing comes from underneath the rubble, no sign of life—nor should there be in this case. Suddenly as Sinestro is about to fly away, a flash of green can be seen under the rubble, it’s dark and dull, hardly any sign of life at all and then it goes out. Slowly we go inside the rubble to see The Hurricane, crumpled, bloody and bruised as he tries to shove the stones off him. Then he stops…He’s about to give up when he remembers something…

The Green Lantern’s ring…

He slides a hand into his pocket and pulls out the ring and looks at its glowing power. Weakly he slides the ring on his finger, but no effort is needed, the ring shoots onto his finger. Hurricane can barely hold his head up, but he manages to mumble something.

The Hurricane: In…Brightest…Day…

The green pulses again from out of the debris and Sinestro has a dumbstruck look on his face as he watches, slowly backing up.

Sinestro: Impossible…

We go back to The Hurricane who is still underneath the rubble, the ring now glowing brighter as he begins to recite the oath.

The Hurricane: In…Blackest…Night..

The pulse is more powerful this time and a lot more debris fall off to the side as the green glow begins to break through and shine into the night sky. Sinestro is slowly backing away from the rubble, now very scared. The Hurricane’s voice gets a little stronger.

The Hurricane: No Evil…Shall escape my sight…

Boom. Several more bricks and things fly off of the mound of rubble as The Hurricane actually has more room to move. He actually slowly gets to a crouching position and tries to push the things away, but he’s still too weak. He looks down at the ring which is growing more powerful with every word. He grits his teeth together.

The Hurricane: Let those who worship evil’s might…

Now Sinestro is shocked as the whole pile is lit up with green, his mouth is left agape as his jaw falls open as he watches this unfold before his very eyes…

Sinestro: No….No…Impossible…It can’t be…

Now the rubble begins to quake a bit, it begins to shake, rattle, loose gravel begins to fall off to the sides and into the streets as The Hurricane, inside of the rubble slowly gets to his feet, still unseen by the rubble, his suit is now nearly repaired, the scrapes and scars gone…His eyes now turn green behind his mask.

The Hurricane: Beware my POWER….GREEN LANTERN’S LIGHT!

Suddenly the entire pile of rubble shoot into the air with the green light around it and it all comes crashing down on Sinestro who can’t fight it off because he is too dumbstruck. Standing where the rubble and house once was, The Hurricane floats in mid air with the same greenish tint to him, light glowing off of him as he smirks over at Sinestro who is knocked to the ground by the rubble as Hurricane points the ring at Sinestro and a giant baseball bat appears.

The Hurricane: You thought it was the bottom of the ninth inning did you? I’ve still got a whole half inning left in me Sinestro…Let’s end this…For the Lantern’s.

Sinestro tries to avoid the baseball bat but he can’t as it smacks him around good and he goes for a somersault down onto the pavement. He tries to get up once more, looking at The Hurricane move closer to him, but as he runs, he runs flat into a brick wall, a green, brick wall. Sinestro tries to fight back but as he tries to use his ring, suddenly a foot stamps down on his arm…It’s Green Lantern. The Hurricane smirks.

The Hurricane: You showed up just in time..I was just about to end this fool until you got here….How was the trip?

Lantern just smiles a bit as he points up to a craft hovering just above the spot where they are standing, it’s green and of course made from Lantern’s light. The Hurricane looks down at the ring, Lantern looks at it too.

The Hurricane: Guess you’re going to need this back…Huh?

Lantern smiles and nods a bit, Hurricane slowly removes the ring from his finger and his feet hit the ground and the green glow goes away. He tosses it to Lantern who lets it slide over his finger with a smile. He proceeds to put Sinestro into custody before turning to Hurricane.

Green Lantern: You know, Hurricane. Only a true Green Lantern could have put that ring on and used it like you did against Sinestro…That tattoo on your shoulder…That isn’t luck or chance…It’s destiny…My deepest thank you, hero.

He offers a hand to Hurricane who smiles and then extends his hand back and they shake hands as Lantern floats in the air and moves a struggling Sinestro to the ship.

The Hurricane: Thank you Green Lantern for entrusting me to use that ring. I know you can’t put that ring on just anybody and expect it to work like it did for me.

The Green Lantern nods and walks over and clasps a hand on The Hurricane’s shoulder and laughs a bit while looking at him.

Green Lantern: Honestly? That ring would have found you anyway with me out of commission. I must be going now…And Hurricane..

Green Lantern turns before he gets onto his ship.

The Hurricane: Yeah?

Green Lantern smiles.

Green Lantern: If you get a chance, save a few tickets to Wrestlemania for my friend Kyle Rayner. I hear he’s a really big wrestling fan, and it’d probably make his day.

The Hurricane smiles and salutes Green Lantern as he climbs back into his green ship and takes off for the skies. He watches him disappear as finally he turns around and slowly begins to walk back toward the arena as the sun begins to rise in the distance...

From the sun rising we go to the pre-Wrestlemania backstage area, where of course the atmosphere as hot as Wrestlemania Seven for EWE is about to kick off and the crowd is arriving, people are excited and of course we go backstage and see one of the best reporters in the EWE backstage…Gregory Helms. He’s pacing the backstage area with his microphone in hand, waiting to get an interview. He turns the corner only to bump into Justin White.

If one can remember No Love Lost, it was Justin White who said The Hurricane would have no chance against Chris Warren and Snake at the last pay per view. Gregory, now looks like a genius where Justin White looks like a douche bag…Which Justin White is anyway. He crosses his arms.

Justin White: Well, well, well if it isn’t Gregory Helms…The Hurricane’s biggest fan I guess after he made you look like a decent journalist at the last pay per view.

Gregory smiles and fixes his bowler a bit before looking over at Justin and crossing his arms. He just nods and pats Justin on the shoulder.

Gregory Helms: Yeah, you know Justin…You may be as good as me one day. Just know that I do my home work. You should try it to sometime before calling a winner of a match before you even see it happen…You’ve got a lot to learn Mr. White.

Justin White doesn’t like this too much as he scowls in the direction of The Hurricane and fixes his tie a bit. His suit and tie are way more elaborate than Gregory’s plain grey jacket and vest.

Justin White: Cute, Gregory…Cute…Just remember that you’re a new guy here, not a veteran like myself. Maybe you should take a couple of steps back and watch how a pro does it….

Gregory opens his hand up as if to tell Justin to do his best. Slowly Justin White trots off to the many superstars walking backstage and he comes upon a diva that really can’t be seen through the whole mess and then suddenly she slaps Justin across the face. Justin comes walking back up holding his cheek with a red mark on it. Gregory chuckles.

Gregory Helms: So, I guess that’s how the pros do it huh? Since we are on the subject…Who have you got winning the matches tonight good sir?

Justin White gives Gregory another smirk.

Justin White: Trying to copy my picks I guess? Well I’ll have you know I don’t have Hurricane winning again. He won that X-Division title match on a fluke when Chris Warren took out Snake and didn’t worry about The Hurricane. I’ll tell you one thing…Abdul Q isn’t like those other scrubs. He’ll make short work of Hurricane, just you wait and see.

Gregory laughs as he looks at Justin.

Gregory Helms: Keep playing the lottery and you’ll win something eventually. You do realize that Abdul Q is trying to walk away with each of the single titles in one night? You don’t think his mind is going to be elsewhere?

Justin White shakes his head.

Justin White: No gimmicks for Hurricane to hide behind this time, it’s a straight up match and Abdul Q is one of the best in the business at getting it done in the ring…Face it…Your boy Hurricane is done for..HE LOST TO A JOBBER JUST LAST WEEK…Come on now Helms…Stop being a homer.

Gregory shrugs a bit as to play it off as he agrees with Justin White, but he still has that glint in his eye, something mischievous about him as he laughs.

Gregory Helms: You may be right, he did lose to a jobber last week but that shows how much you know Justin…Because guess what? Abdul Q lost to the same jobber a week before, what does that say about the quality of the loss now?

Justin White clinches his fists in anger as he shakes his head and looks around for something to distract him. Gregory Helms just has a cheesy smile on his face.

Justin White: You, I…Look I don’t know what you’re playing at but you stop trying to take my job. I know that’s what you’re coming after…My internet show…Well forget it because it’s not happening Helms…I’m off to get some good interviews while you just stand there and look like an idiot.

He storms off as Gregory smiles and turns to walk back towards his locker room since the event is about to start and sure enough right when this thought occurs the fireworks kick off on stage, and while everyone’s attention is on that, Gregory doesn’t go in his locker room, but in the locker room of The Hurricane’s. He slips in unseen and then slides out dressed fully in his gear. His locker room is away from everyone else. He looks himself over in the mirror.

The green hair, the mask, the green ring attire complete with a giant H on his chest. He bounces up and down a couple of times before sliding his cape over his shoulders and nodding to himself.

The Hurricane: This is it Hurricane…This is your biggest match since coming to the EWE…Abdul Q…Vs The Hurricane…I have to go out there and give it my all, and make sure I represent all the good Hurri-fans out there that came out to support me…And I’ll always remember….The Lantern oath and the oath of The Hurricane himself…Through howling win and pouring rain…All evil shall fear…THE HURRICANE. ..

The tunnel that he warms up in is long and the light of the arena shines through casting the super hero in a shadow. He takes off at a run through the tunnel and makes his way into the fray where all of the reporters and superstars are hanging out. Immediately there is a mad rush toward the super hero, Justin White scowls.

The Hurricane: Great citizens of the EWE…I would love to answer each and every one of your questions, but time is short, and I have a job to do…Just be sure to tell Abdul Q…To stand back…Because there’s a Hurricane comin’ through….I would like to speak to citizen White for a moment though.

The whole crowd ‘ooh’s’ like Justin is in trouble as he makes his way up front to look at The Hurricane up and down for a moment.

Justin White: Yeah?

The Hurricane rubs his chin a bit while surveying Justin.

The Hurricane: Well, I just wanted you to know that The Hurricane has been listening as you have been talking very badly about him. I know you and your dastardly ways, but I wanted you to know that you never count The Hurricane out of any match…Just like Abdul Q shouldn't count The Hurricane out of a match...

Justin scoffs a bit at the green clad super hero standing in front of him.

Justin White: Okay—why is that?

The Hurricane extends his arms out.

The Hurricane: BECAUSE I GOT MY HURRI-POWERS BITCH.

The crowd surrounding him of reporters is bursting into laughter and look at Justin who is turning red in the face after that insult. Justin goes to actually strike Hurricane to the shock of everyone standing around, The Hurricane is too fast for him and grabs his arm and twists it, Justin cries out in pain.

The Hurricane: No so fast Justin White, The Hurricane is as quick as a cat and he can fly…WASSUPWITDAT?!

He lets go of Justin who rubs his shoulder as he steps back, still scowling at The Hurricane, The Hurricane looks around as it is almost time for his match.

The Hurricane: Now, I must go and show all of the Hurri-Fans that I belong in the EWE ring with the best of them, and tonight I show citizen Abdul that he is no exception even if he is not a villain, when you step into the eye of the Hurricane, you get swept away…Now STAND BACK!

The Hurricane leaps out of sight and then takes off running toward the entrance, Justin stands there a moment before growling, and then he glances back to Gregory Helm’s office and then towards where The Hurricane ran off to…He puts his hand on his chin for a moment and begins thinking as the scene fades to black.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum