Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Adrenaline #72 - 9/13/17 Empty Adrenaline #72 - 9/13/17

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:16 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*QUEEN* Of The Hill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Six more names... Six more opponents lay before me."

Christy sits on the grass, her forearms resting on her jean clad knees. As the wind flows through her hair and baby blue tank top, she glances over to the camera. It's the flowing wind and the grass beneath her that are the tell tale signs that she is outside, otherwise, the camera is zoomed in too close to see much else.

"I couldn't beat 29... I couldn't even beat two... what's so different that I can beat six?"

While it's true her luck outside of one on one competition has never fared well in 4CW. Not that she's perfect in that regard either. She just doesn't seem to stick out with multiple opponents, at least not in 4CW. However, it is a new day, isn't it?

"For starters, the opponents are different. It's not exactly a collection of the company's brightest stars, is it? It's nice collection of tough breaks and brand new talents... the biggest star... no, if I'm biased I can't finish that sentence."

"Let me try that again. The Biggest 4CW Star in this match... is not even, IN the match. I don't really understand the purpose of him being the referee... I don't really understand the purpose of this match in general. Clearly, I missed something. I don't know if there was some sort of announcement I missed and we are fighting for a greater purpose, or if this is just random as hell, just something to toss some people onto the card because they didn't know what else to do with us."

"Considering the talent in this match, barring the random referee... and considering my original debut in this company... I'm going to go with the latter on this one."

She shrugs her shoulders as she stands up and begins walking across the grass. She does remember her original debut. She remembered being somewhat degraded by it, yet it didn't really bother her because the competition was fine enough. The match in itself felt a little less random for its purpose. Not that there was a Women's Division in 4CW, not that Christy would want or compete in a Women's Division in 4CW.

"It doesn't really matter. At the end of the day, a match is a match. Whether I'm competing in the Main Event at Ante Up for the 4CW Championship or if I'm forced to compete at a local grade school days before the actual show. I'll be there, ready to go, doing what I do. It doesn't matter the result, it doesn't matter how it ends, I'm still here, still pushing forward. You just can't keep me down, can you?"

"So King of the Hill it will be. At least that is what they are calling it. The fact is, there won't be a king crowned victoriously."

Christy stops walking as she reaches down and picks up a flower. She looks at it and smiles.

"That's a good place to start, so let's go ahead and get that elephant out of the room. See just because I have said there will be no King, doesn't mean I was not referring to Tiffani Michaels."

She begins to slowly walk again while twiddling the flower in her hand.

"I know you have high expectations. Though you've had moderate success elsewhere, you're now making your 4CW in-ring Debut. The pressure is on, this random match, as I put it, is obviously so much more than that to you. To think, I can stand in your way for your big debut. To think I can stop you from going anywhere. This is your moment, first impressions are everything... I flopped mine and look where I am, here at the bottom facing you."

"This could be it for you, this random match, could be just what you need to gain some attention, what a huge win for your debut. It can catapult you. Those are big dreams I know... for your sake, you best just hope you are eliminated before I come out, or I have somehow been eliminated before you... cause I'm just as likely to go after that leg and end it all before it can even get started."

Christy snaps the flower stem in half before dropping it to the ground. Walking a little further she stops at a small bush. She looks down at it, it's in rough shape as leaves flake off of it.

"Then you have another debut... well no, not really. A Return, but can you really call it that? The guy had one tag match, lost, then walked and never turned back, until now. Well okay, that's a lie too. He debuted at Bad Company in a dark pre-show match where he defeated another one of our opponents."

"The point is, this is Kris' first true match that people may actually care a little about since that incident oh so long ago. Take what you will about what I said about it, it's still on the actual show, it will be seen, so there's that. I know I got a bad rep last year, but one match Kris? It took me at least five before I faded off into the sunset. With a loss to a sad piece of trash who rightfully got his ass handed to him in last year's big main event."

Christy gives a slight eye roll.

"I could relate to you, but not really. I was weak last year, I was pathetic, just as you were. I have grown, I have changed. I stopped caring, at least in the grand scheme. It doesn't matter if I win the next 10, or lose the next 10, or whatever formula in between, I'll still be here... I'll still be pushing forward. I have a point to prove... not to you, not to the higher ups, not even to myself. Professional wrestling is not what it used to be. Some can argue that it has evolved with the times, it doesn't always mean that is a good thing. I can't make the point and make it mean anything if I throw a hissy fit and walk out just cause I lost a match, you know, Kris? So I am still here, standing my ground, because sooner or later..."

She steps through the bush and continues walking.

"I will kick through that wall and my voice will be heard. It's not only what's best for 4CW... it's what is best for Professional Wrestling."

She keeps walking but stops when something catches her eye on the ground.

"What the hell?"

She reaches over and picks up a chunk of ice.

"Has Mizore been here?"

She shrugs as she plays with the piece of ice in her hand.

"Iceberg is in the same boat as Kris... well on the part of debuting in the Bad Company Pre-Show... except as previously eluded, he lost. Tough break there Ice Man. You really showed your worth, huh? I'm really not going to delve too much into you, because quite frankly... you're just too easy."

"Insert witty bashing and ice puns here and blah blah blah. I'm not going to bother because, with everything I know about you, you just do not threaten me what so ever. I mean for christ's sake... you're actually running this wanna be rapper gimmick. As if we didn't suffer enough with John Cena. Please..."

She tosses the piece of ice over her shoulder.

"Just melt from existence."

She walks on, stopping at another patch of bushes, now more of a blockade.

"Now we have Brandon Banks. He liked his time in the Bad Company tournament so much he decided to stick around... even after Kaelan tapped him out. Good on him."

She chuckles lightly shaking her head.

"In all seriousness, I'm not an idiot... I know he's got a well-storied past. He's no slouch, I'll admit. I'm not exactly a slouch either, though... and we saw how that has gone."

"The point is, sure you've done great things in your career... sure you even qualified for the Bad Company, sure you got knocked out in the first round, but you got one step further than my team did. The fact is, that was with a partner, everything else, was before you got here. You're in the deep end now... can you swim? I guess that's what we'll be finding out. I'm not the great white shark."

She steps over the bush and continues walking.

"I'm more like the cute little jellyfish, people forget how dangerous it can be."

She walks some more until she stops at a tree with a mock Hollywood sign carved into it. She tilts her head looking at it.

"Someone was really bored... I am nowhere near there."

She shrugs and looks back over to the camera.

"Like I said, it isn't all newer people. Brian Hollywood is a lot like myself. Colorful past, but once you got here, just crushing blow after crushing blow... the only two differences is that you stuck at it a lot longer than I did... and you won the Tag Team Championship when I was last here. It was short lived, but you've already made better progress than myself."

"The thing is, Brian. My point still holds true... I took a year off, I came back and just done nothing, that's why I'm here... why are you here at the bottom of the card in this randomly thrown together match? You are a former champion, you have held tough unlike myself the first time around... yet, here you are at the bottom of the barrel. Why is that? I believe that question answers itself, doesn't it?"

She walks around the tree and walks until she meets another tree... but this one has a branch lying next to it. Christy looks at the branch, seeing the leaves gathered up on the bottom, the resemblance makes her smile, as the branch looks like it could easily be confused as a caveman's broom.

"I should probably be worried about Daryl. I mean after all... I'm a human woman. He might fare better against me than he did a simple little broom."

She rolls her eyes.

"Sarcasm aside... I'm well aware, it was just a skit. Surely you're not inept enough to ACTUALLY lose to a broom, without Perry forcing you to do so for the sake of entertainment value. While yes, I'm well aware how long ago that was, it's just the first thing that came to mind, how could it not be? You have more than proved you can be decent when it matters... I mean you held the Tag Team Titles at Bad Company, for all of a round until you met Word$tar in the 2nd round."

"Like Brian, it's more than I can say. I'm just not going to be made a fool, but the guy who openly makes himself a fool, whether he's got moderate skills at times or not. I just will not allow that. I have to draw the line somewhere... There's no shot in hell Darryl Walker is winning this match and he's damn sure not going to take me out."

She scuffs as she walks around the tree and reaches the top of the hill she had been walking. Leaning over she picks up a $20 bill. She looks at it for a moment.

"Do I really need to give any words about the referee himself?"

She shrugs before putting the 20 in her pocket.

"Not really. The guy has done enough in his 4CW Career, I'm not going to stroke his ego even more for no apparent reason."

She shakes her head.

"No... the only thing that matters, is like I said in the very beginning. This match, it is named wrong. The marquee has a major flaw, a major typo... there will be no King crowned on this hill. There will only be yours Truely... The QUEEN of the Hill."

She blows a kiss to the camera as it fades away.
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Adrenaline #72 - 9/13/17 Empty RolePlay Two

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:18 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sixteen Years Ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"On this very day... where was I sixteen years ago?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a shot of a classroom a 17 year old Christy Chaos, or rather Christan Carter in actuality here, sits at her desk, ignoring her teacher's lecture as she is more concerned with talking to her friend.

"You can't possibly believe that."

"Of course I do."

"I'm sorry ladies, am I boring you?"

Christy and her friend turn to look at the teacher in the front of the class as some of the students snicker.

"Yea, kind of."

Some more snickers from the class as the teacher just shakes his head.

"You can be even more bored in detention."

Christy just rolls her eyes. Looking over she sees the new girl looking at her shaking her head.

"What?"

She still doesn't say anything as Christy scoffs.

"Before I delve too far. I have to correct myself. I made a mistake last time that I quickly realized. This is not Tiffani's 4CW Debut... my mistake, my bad. I'm sorry I overlooked her being in the Bad Company tournament."

She rolls her eyes, her apology was clearly sarcasm.

"Funny enough, I did the research on Brandon and had that covered, but still overlooked her when she was on his opposing side, but of course, I just remembered her partner won the match. Singles wise, though, it's all still the same. This is the first time she is stepping into a 4CW ring, to compete, on her own. So for being wrong, I was also right to an extent."

"At least I wouldn't go as far to say she has consistently been here and has nothing to show for it. I was here for what, 5... maybe 6 matches last year? Let's round up, we'll call it 6. After that I took a year off, took my ball and went home... whatever crap metaphore or joke someone wants to make about it. Now since I have come back, this is my 5th match... or 4, depending how you want to count that Frenzy. I was appauled by it, but I have still counted it, so yes my 5th match. Point is, this will make the 11th match in my 4CW Career... and split right between them is an entire year off. By any definition, how is that consistently being here?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"For all that, though. It's whatever... We both have made some mistakes... but my money is still on a Queen being crowned on Wednesday."

The teacher continues his lesson, but Christy is only barely paying attention once more. She looks over to see one of her classmates picking his nose and playing with it. She almost gags shaking her head and looking back to the teacher.

"The pathetic sack of shit... or better known as, Kris. A year and a half..."

She Sighs.

"I'm not going over that again, I just did. I been back like, 3 months... and unbooked a month of that. I haven't even been in this company a year, total combined... but sure, let's roll with that?"

"I'm not going to bother with you, I think I covered you fairly well the first time and quite frankly, you neither a threat, nor a concern."

Christy is trying to pay attention to her teacher... she really is, but it's just so boring. She's more entertained by the classmate talking to himself in the corner. Ironically enough, his name is even Brandon.

"No one important."

She winks.

Christy is finally paying attention to the lesson, even though she's lost as she missed half of it. As she's trying to catch back up, though, there's another problem.

"Yo, yo, Teacher G... I gotta hit the bathroom, and take a pee."

Christy looks over to her rap wannabe classmate as the teacher sighs.

"I've told you over and over, Bradley... don't just blurt out and interrupt my class."

"My bad."

"Just go... you have 5 minutes."

The wigga dressed classmate hops out of his seat and out of the room as Christy rolls her eyes.

"Nope."

As the teacher gets back to his lesson Christy gets a tap on her shoulder. She looks confused until she is handed a note. She opens it to see it's from her then boyfriend, Josh. She looks over at him as he smiles. She smirks and writes him back before handing the note to her classmate to pass along.

"For what a couple of our opponents have gotten wrong about me... is actually true, for Brian Hollywood. With the exception of the Tag Team Championship. Which ya I gave credit that it's better than I could do so far, which is true... but I still got plenty of time to catch up to him. The sad reality is that Tag Team Championship... he held for a month. In some companies that's good, that's standard, I get that. In 4CW, though... that's more like two weeks."

She shakes her head.

"So no, surprise, surprise... I'm not that worried about Hollywood either."

The teacher is finally getting a good groove on his lesson when he is now interrupted by the janitor. With a broom in his hand he seems to have a message he needs to deliver.

"Yea, I was sarcastic last time. I don't need to do it again. I am not a broom Daryl... I got this."

She stands up as the camera pans back a little, but not too much. We see her upper torso, but that is about it.

"There's not much competition in this match, aside from a couple people. Before I get to my point at hand, I must first get back to the original question I asked. This day, sixteen years ago... obviously, there's some significance there, right?"

"Mr. Jefferson, they are asking everyone to turn on the news... something big is going down."

The Janitor claimed as everyone looked at Mr. Jefferson in suspense. Jefferson nodded before turning on the TV. There it was, unless you lived under a rock sixteen years ago, were too young, or just don't have basic math skills, you should already know what is on that TV.

"A Date, that lives in infamy. The date America was attacked and the World Trade Center fell in shambles. It was shocking of course. Anyone who was old enough, still remembers it. We may not think about it in our everday lives and have moved on, but we still remember... especially any of those who have lost loved ones as a result."

She takes a step as the camera pans back a little more.

"It was a horrible day, I know. I probably shouldn't even be bringing it up, but the opportunity was there. I definately shouldn't be using it to make a point I am about to make... but again, the opportunity is there. It was tragic, of course it was, but we have moved on, that is we The nation. See I don't care who stands in my way in this match, who stands in my way in my path to 4CW Greatness... I really don't"

The camera pans more, we can see enough that Christy is elevated.

"I may not be the most patriotic person you will ever meet, but if it relates, if the shoe fits. Because just like this country moved on from such a dark day. Bet your ass I can too. The nation rose from the rubble of the World Trade Center."

The camera now pans enough to see that is what she is elevated on, she's standing on a pile of rubble.

"I will rise from my own rubble, the rubble that is known as my 4CW Career. I haven't had the greatest of starts. I haven't had the path I wanted in this company, but it hasn't stopped me, it won't stop me. I'm still here... and I will rise. I will not be denied, by ANY of you. I will rise in my own career. It doesn't matter if it begins on Adrenaline, or a month from now. I am going to rise. The actuality is...I am already at the peak of 4CW."

She looks directly at the camera.

"Just none of you have accepted it yet."

She walks off leaving the camera to zoom on the rubble before fading out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum