Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Adrenaline #44 - 5/11/16 Empty Adrenaline #44 - 5/11/16

Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:55 am
SOUTH BEACH BRAWL CAME AND SOUTH BEACH BRAWL WENT. BREEZING PAST ALEXIS TERRY I PICKED UP MY FIRST VICTORY IN 4CW. THAT'S THE IMPORTANT THING I SUPPOSE, EVEN IF ALEXIS DIDN'T REALLY OFFER MUCH OF A CHALLENGE. A CHALLENGE WE ALL KNOW SHE IS CAPABLE OF. NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT IT, THOUGH. IT'S DONE AND OVER WITH, I WIN, AND ALEXIS IS GONE, I OFFICIALLY ENDED HER 4CW CAREER. THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE, BUT I'M GOING TO RUN WITH IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE I CAN. NEXT UP ON THE HORIZON, IT'S BACK TO ADRENALINE. I FIND MYSELF BACK IN THE RING WITH KAT JONES. SHE WAS IN THE SAME MATCH I DEBUTED IN, SHE FARED WORSE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE MATCH, NOT THAT I WON MYSELF EITHER. THE REAL WILD CARD HERE IS TARYN ROBINSON. I HOPE SHE REALIZES, I DON'T CARE WHAT BEEF SHE HAS WITH KAT, I DON'T NEED HER HELP TO WIN THIS MATCH. GET IN MY WAY, TARYN... AND YOU'LL DISAPPEAR JUST LIKE ALEXIS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Live For The Challenge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OFF CAMERA
TUESDAY, MAY 3RD, 2016
LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY

[ The scene opens inside the Nowhere Bar Louisville in Louisville Kentucky of course. It's not a completely packed house, being it's a Tuesday Night, but there is still a fair amount of people. Among those people, we spot two specific women coming in the doors. One of which recognizable to the 4CW audience, and another audience, with her blonde hair, wearing a baby blue tank top and tight blue jeans. Alongside her, is a brunette, that the 4CW audience wouldn't know, but that other place would. She's wearing a red dress. The two converse as they continue their way into the nightclub towards the bar. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Thanks for dragging me out."

[ The other girl chuckles a little big shaking her head. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"I couldn't let you spend your birthday couped up in a hospital."

[ Christy nods her head, such a shitty situation she finds herself in, the words she had said last night on Chaos, unaware what had just happened at that very same moment. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"How is he anyways?"

CHRISTINA CLARK
"It's touch and go... I really don't know much. I know Dutch will be there overnight."

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"I guess we'll be seeing a retraction apology next week for the things you said last night."

[ Christy just shakes her head, as her and Abby split around a couple dancing. Meeting back around the other side of the couple Christy retorts. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Of course not."

[ Abby cocks an eyebrow. Christy picks up on this. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Just because I personally feel sorry for him, doesn't mean the persona is going to care. I have an image to maintain you know."

[ Abby just shakes her head as they near the bar. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"I don't get it. Why is there a difference?"

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Of course you don't get it... you been the good girl your whole career. I promise when you finally submit to the dark side, and you will, everyone does at least once... you'll be thinking you should have done it a long time ago. It's one thing to hear them cheering and roaring your name, sure that's great. When they love to hate you, though... not just hate you, but still love you, yet hate you at the same time... I don't know, it's just something even better, I really can't explain it."

[ Abby shrugs biting her lip a little as she responds. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"You don't need to, it works for you... I doubt it will ever work for me."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Never Say Never."

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"Okay, Justin Bieber."

[ Christy shakes her head. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"No you're confusing me with a guy who threw a tantrum because he lost to Chris Madison at South Beach Brawl."

[ Abby stares blanky at a half smirking Christy. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"What?"

[ Christy chuckles and waves it off. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Forget about it."

[ Abby shrugs as they reach the bar. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"Whatever, just save my seat, I just realized I need to hit the ladies room."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"So formal."

[ Abby rolls her eyes and pats her friend on the shoulder before walking back through the crowd while Christy sits down at the bar. Ignoring the man 2 seats to her left she waves down the bartender. ]

BARTENDER
"What will it be, miss?"

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Sex on The Beach."

[ The bartender nods. ]

BARTENDER
"Coming right up."

[ The bartender begins making the drink, Christy can see out of the corner of her eye the guy to her left still glancing over at her. As the bartender finishes the drink and sets it down in front of her, the other guy puts a hand up. ]

MAN
"Put it on my tab."

[ The bartender nods as Christy chuckles slightly and shakes her head. She takes a sip before looking over to the man. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Thanks, but I can get it myself."

MAN
"That's quite alright, I don't mind."

[ The man moves over to the empty seat next to her. Setting his drink back on the counter he extends his hand. ]

MAN
"Name's Jerry."

[ Christy sighs slightly under her breath, she knows exactly what he's trying to do. Waving it off knowing she can handle herself and will just take the free drink she returns his handshake. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Christina."

[ Jerry nods. ]

JERRY
"So what brings you to Louisville?"

CHRISTINA CLARK
"What makes you think I don't live here?"

[ Jerry looks her up and down as she chuckles and rolls her eyes. ]

JERRY
"I can just tell."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"One of my companies had a show here last night."

JERRY
"Implying you work for more than one?"

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Technically, but my original contract ends at the end of May, then I'll be exclusive to the company I more recently joined."

[ Jerry nods slightly. ]

JERRY
"Right... you mentioned that last night, in a roundabout way."

[ Christy chuckles shaking her head as she takes another drink then looks back to Jerry. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"If you know who I am, why ask me why I was here?"

[ Jerry shrugs, submission showing on his face as he chuckles. ]

JERRY
"I was just trying to play it cool like I didn't know you. Make small talk... but since that's busted and out of the way."

[ He nods over to the dance floor. ]

JERRY
"What about a dance?"

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Thanks, but I'm waiting for my friend."

JERRY
"Come on, baby."

[ Taking another drink, she nearly spits it back out upon hearing that last remark. As she swallows the liquid she turns and looks at the grinning man. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Baby.... Really?"

[ The man keeps smirking and gives a cocky wink. She just shakes her head. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"You admitted, you know who I am... Which means."

[ She lifts up her left hand, pointing to the wedding ring on her ring finger. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"You know about that and who's behind it."

[ Jerry shrugs slightly, before casually looking around in a mocking manner. ]

JERRY
"Yea, but I don't see him here."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"He could be the friend I'm waiting on."

JERRY
"Pretty sure you would have said Husband, not Friend."

[ Christy chuckles half-heartedly before shaking her head. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"If you were really watching last night... you know exactly where he is."

[ She stands up grabbing her glass. She points it towards him slightly. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"But thanks for the drink."

[ She starts to walk off, but Jerry steps up and grabs her arm. ]

JERRY
"No come on baby, wait a minute."

[ Christy seethes her teeth hearing that word again. Slowly she turns around. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"If you call me that one more time..."

JERRY
"I'm just wanting to show you a good time. I'm better than that jerk off, let me show you."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"You're doing a top job of showing that."

JERRY
"Well I bought you that drink didn't I?"

[ Christy looks almost dumbfounded, but nods. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"You're absolutely right, you did. I should forget about my husband... we should head back to your place and have all night passionate sex... because you bought me one drink. That I could have bought myself."

JERRY
"Well if that's what you want to do, that sounds like a great idea to me."

[ Jerry smirks as does Christy. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Yea, it does... but I have another thought too."

JERRY
"I don't now how it can get much better than that, but go ahead, baby."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"I could just give you the drink back."

[ All of a sudden she smashes the glass over his forehead. He quickly covers up his head from the blow as she flings the alcohol from her hand and turns around walking away. ]

JERRY
"Come back here you B..."

[ Abigail comes out of the Women's Restroom, but only gets a few steps when she's approached by her friend. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"We should go somewhere else."

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"But we Just..."

[ Abby looks suspiciously at her friend. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"What'd you do?"

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Nothing."

[ Abby turns to see a man with a cut on his forehead trying to shuffle his way through the crowd. ]

ABIGAIL PRESTON
"Uh huh."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"What? He deserved it... Come on."

[ Abby shakes her head as she follows her friend out of the club and the scene comes to a close. ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON CAMERA
WEDNESDAY, MAY 11TH, 2016
TUCSON, ARIZONA

[ The scene picks up in a parking garage, assumably at the Tucson Convention Center, but that much can't be known for sure. Sitting on the ground and  leaning against the wall, with a car to her right, however, is Christy Chaos. Wearing her wrestling tights, this week baby blue, but over her top, she is wearing THIS T-Shirt. With her head currently looking down, she begins to speak. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I waited Three Years... for one Rematch."

[ She slowly looks up to the camera. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Was it worth the wait? I beat her... like I knew I would... I can even claim."

[ She grabs her shirt with each hand and gives a slight smirk. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I ended her 4CW Career."

[ Letting go of the shirt she shrugs a little. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Maybe it was worth the wait, maybe it wasn't... it depends on your perspective."

[ She stands up and leans back against the wall. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"What matters, is that I won... and I am still here... She didn't, and she isn't. All I can do is keep looking forward, and what is in front of me? Well, Little miss Kitty Kitty Kat Jones. Or is it Stevenson? I don't know... I don't care."

[ Waving it off she shrugs slightly. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I've tamed a Kitty before, or a man who calls himself White Tiger... I shouldn't have many problems doing it again with a lesser person. Being lesser than White Tiger, that is pretty bad... but that is neither here nor there."

[ She brushes a hand through her hair before crossing her arms. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I can't really say that about you, considering I don't even know you, right? I just have a disdain about the whole thing, if I'm honest. It's the principle here. I had competed in a very specific division for years, obviously. More importantly, though, I was it's champion, for an entire year. I know this means nothing to you or anyone else in this company, none of you were there, but trust me, it's making my point, it matters to me. For an entire year, none of them could stop me... for an entire year, none of them could beat me, or take that championship from me."

[ Sighing slightly she shrugs. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"So I dropped it and moved on. I couldn't stand it anymore, I needed to be challenged, I needed to be tested... and it just wasn't happening. The Challenge..."

[ She hops up on the wall sitting on it. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"It's what I live for. So I moved onto face a whole different division... opponents who are bigger than me, stronger than me... I heard you mention it before your last match, you're right, they do love to bring that up. Maybe it's an ego thing, you know? It's all about who's bigger... or so they think they are."

[ She chuckles shaking her head as she stands up as she begins to walk around on the wall, balancing herself. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Back to the point, it's not you, I don't even really know you... it's the general consensus.  I NEED to be challenged, it's what I live for. I'm not saying you can't do that for me, despite you have a little more time spent in this company than I do, I still don't know much about you... All I really know is how quickly you was tossed out of that ring during my debut... or that your last match, sure you won... but you beat a guy who claims himself to be a pirate."

[ She stops and stares at the camera. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Do I really need to say much more about him?"

[ Shaking her head she continues to walk and balance herself. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"What I'm saying, is what little I do know about you... I'm really not that impressed. So forgive me, for worrying if you will even be a challenge... if you really are on MY level. I honestly don't know if you are, but considering the level I bring, I sincerely doubt it."

[ She scoffs slightly shaking her head but stops walking and puts a finger up. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Of course after I Do beat you... I'm sure the popular theory would be that I had help, from a referee that does not seem to like you. That brings me to Miss Robinson."

[ She rubs her chin slightly. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Taryn, I get it... you got a problem with Kat. I get that but handle your business After the match. Don't insult me that I need help from someone like you, to beat someone like her. That's not how I do business."

[ Slowly shaking her head she continues to stare into the camera. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Just do yourself a favor and stay out of my way... Remember..."

[ She grabs the shirt again. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I end careers."

[ She shakes her head once more and waves it off. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"With that taken care of, hopefully, Kat, it's just me and you... it's just me... beating you. Hopefully, it's really that simple. We'll have to wait and see, won't we?"

[ She starts to teeter on the edge but keeps her balance long enough to look back into the camera. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"She stays out of our way, let us do what we do... then I'm sorry to say, Kat Jones... Kat Stevenson... whatever name you choose to go by... you'll be nothing more... Than Just Another Star Struck."

[ She leans more and falls off the edge. Another camera picks up the action on the other side, revealing she was only a few feet from the ground as she chuckles and pats the wall. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Looks really can be deceiving."

[ Looking back to the camera she smirks. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Remember that."

[ Walking away the camera follows her until she turns the corner, then it turns up into the sky and fades out. ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum