Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Adrenaline #42 - 4/6/16 Empty Adrenaline #42 - 4/6/16

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:34 pm
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER A DECADE, CHRISTY HAD BRANCHED OUT, DEBUTED SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE COMPANY THAT HAD PUT HER ON THE MAP. IT WAS A BIG STEP IN PROVING HERSELF TO ALL THE HATERS, ALL THE DOUBTERS. THE MISTAKE SHE MADE, WAS PICKING THE WRONG PLACE TO DO SO. THAT PLACE WASN'T A WRESTLING COMPANY AT ALL... NOT REALLY. WE ARE MOVING ON FROM THAT HOWEVER, WE WILL NOT SPEAK OF THOSE WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED. LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN, LET'S DO THIS AGAIN, IN AN ACTUAL WRESTLING COMPANY. AN ALL LADIES RUMBLE MATCH IS WHAT SHE FINDS HERSELF IN OR HER DEBUT. INTERESTING, THE OTHER COMPANY HAD PUT HER UP AGAINST ALL WOMEN IN HER DEBUT TOO. IF SHE WANTED TO BE IN THAT DIVISION, SHE WOULD OF JOINED LAW. NO COMPLAINTS HOWEVER, IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE... IT WAS AN EASY FIX TO KNOCK OUT THE DEBUT OF THREE DIFFERENT WOMEN. THAT NOT WITHSTANDING, LADIES, WHATEVER YOU MAY OF DONE HERE, MAY OF DONE ELSEWHERE... IT'S IRRELEVANT, BECAUSE IT WASN'T CHRISTY CHAOS, THAT YOU BEAT TO DO IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does it Even Really Matter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON CAMERA
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30TH, 2016
LAUGHLIN, NEVADA

[ It's a crisp cloudy night in Laughlin, Nevada, as Christy Chaos sits on the roof of her home. It's kind of a strange place to be, admittedly, but that's where she is none the less, sporting tattered blue jeans and a baby blue "Star Struck Productions" hoodie. She is looking down at a square card that's in her hands, it's unclear what that card is but she flicks it a couple times as she speaks. ]

"This... this is rather annoying. "

[ She sighed letting her feelings known about what she is about to do. It is true, debuts are rather annoying. When you're used to everyone already knowing you, and now having to re-introduce yourself, it really can be a pain. She slowly shakes her head as she looks up to the camera before her. ]

"I haven't had to introduce myself in over a decade... now suddenly I have to do it, twice within a month. "

[ She rolls her eyes. ]

"But whatever, Hi... "

[ She waves her other hand, not holding the card, to the camera. ]

"I'm Christy Chaos... I'm an Alc...No that's not right. "

[ She chuckles and shakes her head. ]

"I'm the greatest Wrestler... you have never known about... at least, until now. "

[ She smirks slightly, before brushing her hair out of her face. ]

"The Company I come from, well before the latest one... would like to think they are big, that they are well known among the circuit. They have the longevity, but that's about it, all they are really widely known for... is their infamous tape delays. Which by the way, the draw I had at last month's Pay Per View, finally aired a couple days ago... good stuff. "

[ She chuckles again shaking her head. ]

"Of course, it's not about them... it's about 4CW. Which, I would have already had done this, done my introduction, just once... if I had noticed them sooner. Honestly, I never noticed this company, until I made the mistake of joining the other. They were flashier, they got my attention. Flashy isn't always good, though, ladies and gentlemen. "

[ Shaking her head she looks to the card flicking it again. ]

"I thought I had joined another Wrestling Company when I joined them... but I was wrong. "

[ She looks back to the camera. ]

"It didn't take me long at all to discover that company did not have Wrestlers at all. They were nothing but Film School dropouts, who wrestled on the side... not well, I might add. I'm not a Movie Star... I'm a WRESTLER. That is why, hopefully, I have made the right choice, in who to jump to, after realizing that mistake. I'd like to think, that at least, this time, management is going to watch these promos that I record for you. "

[ Well this should be interesting, don't break that wall... even though I just did but tread carefully anyways. ]

"I know, what's that got to do with actual wrestling? Well only to make my point, that those other guys, their management, clearly did NOT watch it... the result, they had no clue who I was, and thus elected to have me completely buried. They made me look like total trash, when the reality is, everyone else in that match was trash... There were only two people in that entire match who had even impressed me even slightly... and one of them was on my team. "

[ She shakes her head, the illusions just got destroyed right there despite our efforts, pretty ballsy thing to do in a debut, that will likely cost us dearly, but it had to be gotten off our chest. Christy rolls her eyes as she continues. ]

"Of course Noelle got to beat a stunt double in London... good for her. I had canceled my flight to London the morning after that Internet Pay Per View... so trust me, it was a stunt double she had fought... She looked just like me, so good for them to find her... she wrestled like utter trash, meaning she fit right in with the rest of their product, but she did, at least, look like me. "

[ Rolling her eyes once more she re-adjusts her seating on the likely uncomfortable roof. ]

"But that's all in the past. I have moved on, to an actual wrestling company, or, at least, that's what I'm told. "

[ She chuckles lightly shrugging her shoulders. ]

"We'll see if these other 4 women can keep up or not. They have tossed me along with these women in an All Ladies Rumble Match. "

[ With a light chuckle she rolls her eyes. ]

"Cute... I guess. I don't really care all that much about you ladies if I'm honest. I don't know you, you don't know me... it's really that simple. As much as I would love to sit here and verbally rip you, ladies, apart... one by one... because that's usually the thing to do. It's what I myself have done so well, oh so many times... but I'm not going to do that. "

[ She rubs her hand under her chin for a moment. ]

"Why? Is it because I was too lazy to bother doing any homework, unlike I would normally do? I don't know, maybe that's it... maybe I don't know that Alexis Terry and Lyza Reyes are making their in-ring 4CW Debut just like myself... but just like myself, are not so new to this craft, to this sport... with success in GIW... and moderate success, in Fight One. No, I don't know that Kat and Rorie are the Vets of this match, as far as this company, despite both are in their rookie year here too. "

[ She shakes her head slightly. ]

"No, I don't know that Kat is coming off of a victory over Luke Jones last week... while Rorie is coming off of an even bigger victory two weeks before that, by winning the Tag Team Championships with Cyrus. "

[ She rolls her eyes, flicking the card a couple more times before continuing. ]

"So yeah, maybe it is that, that I didn't feel like doing any research on the so-called competition... "

[ She smirks slightly slowly shaking her head. ]

"Obviously not... it's really as simple as I made it out to be... I simply, do not care, about any of you. I honestly, and truly... don't. I know who I am... I know what I can do... quite frankly, that's the ONLY thing that matters. I don't know any of you... "

[ She puts up an index finger. ]

"With the exception of one... Well... sort of. "

[ Chuckling, she shakes her head and wipes her hair back out of her face. ]

"I don't claim to really know this girl... not really. I know she's had some success in a particular company... one that I was never a part of, so how can I really know her, really? The only reason I know of this woman even remotely better than any of the other three... is because we met once, in the ring of course... one on one. "

[ She puffs her lips as she thinks back. ]

"We put on a clinic, we really did... because that's what I always do, it doesn't matter if I'm in the ring with a complete sack of trash, I can carry even them. I'm not saying, you are Alexis... I'm just saying. "

[ She chuckles lightly shaking her head before waving a hand. ]

"But I digress... we put on a five-star match... and I was just about to put you away like we all know I was going to... then came John Steel... causing a no contest. "

[ She scuffs rubbing her forehead thinking abut the chair shot, almost feeling the chair shot, even though it was three years ago. ]

"I never understood why he did it... Well, I get why he came after me... I was the Champion... he had answered my challenge, he was sending a message, duh. A pointless message, seeing as he failed to get the job done, but still, it made sense. You, though, I never got it... it was your second match, what on earth did he have against you? "

[ She thinks about it for a moment, then just shrugs, ultimately not really caring about it. ]

"Who cares really, it doesn't really matter. None of that really matters, really, except for the only reason I brought it up... and that's to make a proposition if you will. "

[ She nods as she looks at the card for a moment, then back up to the camera. ]

"Both of us, we're fresh blood, Alexis. We're by no means rookies to this sport, we both realize that... but as far as 4CW is concerned, we are nothing. I say this, because what are the odds you and I have anything planned for South Beach Brawl? I don't know about you, but I don't want to take the chance of finding out if they magically got something in mind for us... why do that, when I can challenge you, right now? "

[ She smirks slightly leaning back as she rests her right hand on the roof, still holding the card with her left. ]

"Why hope they give us a match when we can just have a Rematch that is Three Years Overdue? This Match here, it clearly does not count... not only are three other women involved, but it's not exactly a real match... now is it? "

[ She shakes her head, answering the rhetorical question herself. ]

"No... it's not. Wouldn't you rather prove to the world, that you might have been able to beat me, if not for John Steel? I KNOW I would have beaten you, otherwise. Wouldn't you want to show the world what trash I am, if that's the route you rather go instead? It sure beats sitting at home, watching the pay per view... hoping they put you on it... so just think about it, I may have just done you a favor, sweetheart. "

[ She sits back up and places her hand back under her chin. ]

"As for the rest of you... like I said, I do not care... I honestly do not. I do not know you, I do not care to show you WHY I am anything for you ladies to worry about, because like I just said... this isn't a real match. This is not a match where I can show you losers who I am, what I am capable of... what I WILL do in this company... because quite frankly, this isn't a match that requires any sort of skills, what-so-over... this match will go to whichever has the four leaf clover stuffed down her sports bra. This match is not won by Skill... it is only won by luck. "

[ She shakes her head with slight disdain. ]

"But whatever, that's what they put us in, we'll just make do. I'm just not going to make any promises on something, that is based only on luck. Any of you pathetic losers without even half of my talent can get lucky enough to dump me over the top rope... trust me, that's not a hard thing to do. Pinning me... making me submit... it's a shame, you won't get to see just how hard THOSE are to do. Whatever, though... like I said, I don't care... Claim all you will about your GIW Championships and Accomplishments... your 4CW Championships and Accomplishments... your Fight One Championships and Accomplishments... that's all great, that's all dandy... and it's all useless... All of that means nothing to me... You know what all those have in common... what person they did NOT beat to earn ANY of those? Exactly, I do not care. "

[ She laughs a little and shrugs her shoulders. ]

"Beating me, IS an accomplishment... you may not realize that now... but trust me, it won't take you very long to figure that out. So if one of you does manage to throw me over a top rope with all your might in this lovely game of luck... be proud... be honored... even though you didn't pin me, didn't make me submit... two things you would never do... but feel honored. If any of you does not believe me... then watch South Beach Brawl, that is if Alexis accepts, or management permits this challenge... or if someone else is to step instead of her because she will not accept. "

[ She waves her hand. ]

"Whatever, the point is... watch me in a REAL match... then maybe you'll start to understand. Until then... Good Luck... because you need it because that's what will win you the match if fate is not kind enough to me... Either way, it's goodbye... "

[ She finally flips the card over to the camera... revealing it to be a property card from the game "Monopoly". It becomes pretty clear with the blue rectangle up top that it is specifically the "Boardwalk" property. With the card displayed, she tears it in half... then takes the two pieces and tears them the other way. Clutching the pieces in her hand as she looks down at her hands. ]

"To the Trash... "

[ She flips her hands over scattering the pieces of debris before looking to the camera. ]

"And Hello... 4CW. "

[ The camera turns up and looks at the sky for a moment, before slowly fading away to black. ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum