Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Adrenaline #45 - 5/25/16 Empty Adrenaline #45 - 5/25/16

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:21 am
EVEN WITH THE REFEREE AGAINST MY OPPONENT, I STILL SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LOSE. I'M NOT GOING TO WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THAT THOUGH, THAT WAS JUST A FLUKE, NOTHING MORE. I HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY THIS WEEK, WELL A MAJOR OPPORTUNITY AT LEAST, IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE ACTUAL COMPETITION, JUST WHAT IS AT STAKE. I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO NOT ONLY COMPETE AT THE PAY PER VIEW NEAR MY HOME, RATHER THAN BE STOCK ON A MINI CARD THE WEEK BEFORE, LIKELY SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT I HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE IN THE MAIN EVENT OF THAT VERY SAME PAY PER VIEW, BATTLING FOR THE RICHEST PRIZE IN THE COMPANY... ALREADY. YEA, THAT IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY I'M GOING TO LET SLIDE THROUGH MY FINGERS SO EASILY. BEST OF LUCK BOYS... YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Do My Talking... Where it Matters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OFF THEN ON CAMERA
WEDNESDAY, MAY 18TH, 2016
LAUGHLIN, NEVADAM

[ The scene opens in the Clark household in Laughlin, Nevada. Wearing black gym shorts and a matching sports bra, Christy sits on the couch in their living room. About that time her husband walks into the room. ]

DUTCH CLARK
"Done working out already?"

[ Christy chuckles and shrugs. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"It's been longer than you think, I'm guessing."

[ Dutch looks confused over at a clock on the wall, then shrugs. ]

DUTCH CLARK
"I guess time really flew by."

[ He walks back through the room towards a back door. ]

DUTCH CLARK
"Davey, Dynamite... Back outside."

[ Two bulldogs come running from where Dutch came from, heading the same way Dutch went. Christy chuckles lightly. A Door can be heard opening and closing, after a few moments Dutch re-enters the room. Dutch begins to walk another way, but Christy stops him. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Going to see Jack?"

[ Dutch nods slightly, but that's about all he does as a response. This bothers Christy, he has been like this every time Jack has been brought up. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Is he okay?"

DUTCH CLARK
"He'll be fine."

CHRISTINA CLARK
"And?"

[ Dutch turns around and looks at his wife. ]

DUTCH CLARK
"What more do you want me to say?"

[ Christy sighs as she looks up to her husband. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Look, is there something going on, or what?"

DUTCH CLARK
"You really don't know? You've crossed a few lines lately, don't you think? I'm not sure what to think about any of this, knowing what he's going through, then to turn around and watch you..."

[ Christy shakes her head as she stands up. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Babe, let me stop you."

[ She walks over to Dutch grabbing his hands. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"The things I've been saying, on the show... is exactly that, a show. You should know this by now, that's not me."

[ Dutch shakes his head slightly, as Christy gives a nod, she knows they have different mindsets on this matter. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"I know Jack taught you, and so you share the same views as he does. It doesn't matter if you're in front of a camera or not, you are who you are. I choose to create a character, create an illusion. It's all part of the game babe. Trust me, I have meant nothing I have said about him, and in fact have been worried sick about him, but I have no clue of his condition other than what you've told me."

[ Dutch shrugs. ]

DUTCH CLARK
"I really don't know what to say, he'll be at WrestleMania."

[ Christy nods. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"You've said that, and I'm looking forward to that. Of course my final match has to be unforgettable."

DUTCH CLARK
"Yea right, how many people have claimed that in this company?"

[ Christy chuckles and nods. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"That's true, I'll likely see a few one-offs... My Last Match for quite awhile then, how about that to be safe?"

[ Dutch smirks and shakes his head. ]

DUTCH CLARK
"Whatever you say, babe. I'm going to head out, best of luck to ya either way... Good luck on Adrenaline next week too.. that's going to be an interesting week for you."

[ She chuckles and nods as she rubs her chin, while it's true she'll be in a match that is basically a number one contender's match, just there will be two more contenders to be decided, next Wednesday, than that following Sunday she headlines her final EWE Pay Per View on the full-time roster. Quite a week indeed. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Yea, thanks, though. Wish him my best, and stress that I'm not you, and I'm not him. I didn't mean a word."

[ Dutch shrugs as he gives Christy a kiss before heading on out of the room. Christy walks back over to the couch and sits down. ]

CHRISTINA CLARK
"Speaking of Adrenaline."

[ She leans over to the camcorder she had set up on her coffee table, already planning this. She hits the switch turning the camcorder on before sitting back against the couch. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Do I want to talk about last week?"

[ She thinks back for a moment, not likely she does want to think about a loss, does she? She shakes her head as she looks back into the camera. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Kat got lucky... but she seized the opportunity that was placed in front of her, so I'll give her credit for that."

[ She waves her hand, waving it off. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Forget last week, though, let's talk about next week. One Week from today. I have a much bigger opportunity in front of me. A chance to get a shot at the 4CW Championship... my fourth match in this company, and I can become one of three contenders for the richest prize."

[ She smirks, she does enjoy the quick opportunity, she's pretty nervous about it in all honestly... but of course, she's not going to let that show. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I'm not surprised I have been given this chance so soon... I mean obviously they know how talented I am, it was a pretty obvious decision to make."

[ There's that arrogance once more. She rubs her hand over her mouth for a moment as she begins to picture winning the 4CW Championship. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I'm thinking about it now... winning the 4CW Championship... and coming right back here, rather than a hotel, but coming right back home to celebrate. Yes, Ante Up is the PERFECT place for me to win that championship... there's not a shot in hell I'm going to let this opportunity pass me by."

[ The motivation is real, but it also only adds to the nervousness. It's odd she can be so nervous about a simple match, it's not like she hasn't been to the mountain top before. This is different, though, new territory, this is everything she has worked for, the entire reason she has joined 4CW. The talks, the speculation that she can not succeed outside the "comfort zone", this is her chance, she cannot let it pass her by. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Two people will attempt to stand in my way. I would call them threats, but are they really?"

[ Of course they are, but she's not going to admit that. She chuckles lightly and rolls her eyes. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"First you have Parker Van Peters. Parker, he claims me to be Quite. That's what he said about me on Twitter. He said I was Quite. Quite what, honey? Quite Attractive? Quite Talented?"

[ She chuckles, knowing fully well what he meant, by the context in which he said it. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I assume you meant to say Quiet. Flip the E around that T, hun."

[ She smirks an evil grin before brushing a hand through her hair. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Now as far as your claim goes. Sure, I can sneak a few jabs in from time to time, when the time is right. Bob and weave, ya know... for the most part, though... I don't need to be a keyboard warrior. I do my talking, where it actually matters. I don't just mean here, in this promo... I also mean in that ring. I know how cliche' that sounds, but it also happens to be the truth, that is something you'll find out for yourself, soon enough. You go right ahead and underestimate me because I won't verbally assault you on Twitter, though. It'll be a mistake you won't soon forget."

[ She rolls her eyes and shakes her head, used to being overlooked, it's something she has dealt with the last five years ever since making that jump from the women's division to the other side of things. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I know you like to claim you kill careers, I just hope you don't expect that to intimidate anyone. I mean, who cares? I'm not Daryl... I'm not Drew... I'm... well, I'm me. Whole different ball game, sweetheart. Besides, haven't you heard? I end 4CW Careers too... By the way..."

[ She reaches behind the couch, picking up another one of her Alexis Terry Memorial T-Shirts, she really was more prepared to record than she seemed. She shows the shirt off to the camera. Flipping it back and forth to show both sides. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"You can still get one of my Alexis Terry Memorial T-Shirts on the 4CW Website for only $10... You know that's a good deal."

[ She shrugs before tossing the shirt off to the side then sighing a little as she thinks about something else. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"But also in this match, we have a real role model to all us up and coming 4CW Stars."

[ The sarcasm is hard to miss in her tone as she gives a nod. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Boys and Girls, when you lose a 2nd Tier Title Match... Do not, I repeat, Do NOT keep your anger to yourself. Do Not... I repeat, Do NOT talk to Perry privately about your concerns."

[ She shakes her head. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"No... What you're supposed to do... Is Quit... Walk out, and go public, bitching all over twitter that you were screwed, make the company look bad... so that Perry will bring you back, and offer you an opportunity at an even richer prize, just to shut you up. Jett Wilder is proof and inspiration to all of us on for giving us the secret to the fast track to the top."

[ Chuckling she shakes her head. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I guess you kind of seen that one coming. It's kind of hard not to bring that up. I don't know why you are in this match, other than shutting you up."

[ This gets her thinking as she rubs her chin. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"It does make me wonder, though."

[ She cocks her eyebrow. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"How are they going to shut you up after this match? I mean, the ref's are going to..."

[ She puts up finger quotes ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"'Count slow' again. I'm going to beat you... obviously. So what will they do this time? Make the match a five way and throw you in anyways without making you qualify?"

[ She shrugs slightly. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I guess we'll be able to find out that answer very soon, huh?"

[ She winks, clearly not showing any signs of her nervousness, as her arrogance is reigning through like a charm. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Now other than the fact that you lost your last match... and cried about it... and got rewarded for your public display of shitting on the company. Other than that, I admittedly don't know much about you. I mean I could look up some stuff, it's not hard, I know you're a former Pride Champion. The very same title you was 'screwed' out of winning again at South Beach Brawl. I also know that you have shaved your head."

[ She scratches the side of her head at this, this really is a stumper. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Not sure what the point of that was, how that was going to help you win this match, but sure. Was it because you're facing a girl, and naturally all we do is pull hair, right? Maybe you thought we wouldn't recognize you, so we wouldn't call you out on all your bullshit over South Beach Brawl, and your reward?"

[ She snaps her fingers. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"That's it. You know they say shaving your head erases your sins. If you believe in that kind of nonsense, maybe that's why you did it, right? You shaved your head to erase your sins of shitting on this company, the very same company you have come crawling back to when it hasn't even been a month."

[ She chuckles and shakes her head. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I commend the thought for trying, but I guess it didn't work... I still shit on you for it."

[ She smiles with a shrug. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"It doesn't really matter, in the end. I don't care what kind of makeover you attempt to do on yourself, it doesn't change who you are, you're still a whiny little b*tch who got is being gift wrapped an opportunity, just to shut him up. It's just too bad, you won't be able to capitalize on the opportunity, because unfortunately for you... they gave it to me too."

[ Brushing her hands back through her hair. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"It's like I said boys... this opportunity."

[ She let's looks at her hand as the last few strands of her hair slip through. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Will not slip through my fingers. I don't care if you are a supposed Career Killer... I don't care if you're a whiny little brat... Come next Wednesday."

[ She stands up picking up the camera as she does, keeping it pointing at her face. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"You're just merely two more Stars Struck."

[ She clicks the camcorder back off before laying it back on the coffee table. Walking out of the room the scene fades to black. ]

Last edited by JAY on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Adrenaline #45 - 5/25/16 Empty RolePlay Two

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:21 am
HERE GO AGAIN, SPEAKING A SECOND TIME ABOUT THIS MATCH. WHILE ONE OF MY OPPONENTS CONTINUES TO STAY CONFIDENT AND RUN HIS MOUTH ON TWITTER, DESPITE THE FACT HE HAS YET TO SPEAK WHERE IT ACTUALLY MATTERS. THE OTHER OPPONENT, WELL HE'S ANNOYING, THAT PRETTY MUCH TRUMPS ALL. I'M NOT SURE IF THE GUY EVEN HAS AN INTELLIGENT THOUGHT IN HIS HEAD. IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, THE RESULT WAS KNOWN THE MOMENT THIS MATCH WAS BOOKED. I JUST HOPE PERRY IS READY TO SHUT THIS GUY UP AGAIN... BECAUSE HE MAY SERIOUSLY CRY, WHEN HE LOSES THIS ONE TOO, WHICH IS INEVITABLE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be Ready to Shut Him Up... Again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON CAMERA
SUNDAY, MAY 22ND, 2016
UNDISCLOSED

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Why am I even wasting my breath?"

[ Christy sits on a folding chair in a dimly lit room, wearing tight blue jeans and the Alexis Terry Memorial T-Shirt. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I mean seriously. Doesn't everyone already know the result of this match, so why do I have to waste my breath telling you, what you already know?"

[ She shakes her head, of course, she needs to, but she's got to keep selling that arrogance. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I am the one winning this match... I am the one getting into the 4CW Title match at Ante Up. Not Jett 'Mommy's Boy' Wilder... and certainly not Parker Van 'my Promos are strictly on Twitter' Peters."

[ She rolls her eyes before crossing her arms. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Seriously, though. What more can I really say about these boys? Parker is too stupid to realize when he doesn't stand a chance. You continue to run your mouth on Twitter like you're even going to be a factor in this match, worse yet, that you even have a chance in this match. Honey, the only factor you are going to be, is being the one who takes the pinfall. That's what I envision as your future."

[ With a slight chuckle she shakes her head. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I mean really, you must really think highly of yourself if you think you can walk right into this match, with zero preparation, and expect to accomplish anything but getting your ass kicked. Looks like your strand of flukes has finally caught up to you and gone to your head, sweetheart. I told you, I'm not going out like any of those past opponents you were so fortunate against. I'm a whole different ball game. You can deny it as you please, but the reality is, you're going to be finding out very very soon."

[ She wipes her nose and shakes her head once more. She can't believe how little this guy has promoted the match, and yet he thinks running his mouth on twitter is sufficient enough of promotion. It's really stupid, but she can't control stupid people, so she shouldn't even try. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Maybe when you lose, when you are not just unable to win this match, but you are the overall loser... maybe then, you'll see how pathetic you really are. This whole Career Killer routine is just a facade, you're nothing but a fluke who has been in the right place at the right time."

[ She wipes her hand through her hair then sighs as she thinks about the other one. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"But then you have the exact opposite. You have the other opponent who has run his mouth so much, he actually believes the things he is saying. Jett Wilder is so original, so classic he managed to call me and Parker Losers the first go around... He didn't say why we were losers, just that we were losers. I hope you didn't strain yourself putting so much thought into that big boy."

[ She chuckles sarcastically as she shakes her head. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"To follow that up, you just regurgitated everything that I said. You have the audacity to claim you deserve a shot at the 4CW Heavyweight Championship... yet you lack the ability to do any real homework on your opposition. You overlook your opponents by not doing so. If you ask any World Champion, they'd tell you how stupid and how much of a mistake that is."

[ Slowly shaking her head as she cracks her knuckles. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"But what can we expect out of whiny little momma's boy? I'll make it real simple for you Jett... I don't just want to win this match, for the opportunity... I also want to make sure, you don't win. For simplistic reasons... I just don't like you."

[ She scratches the side of her neck before giving a shrug with a "not sorry" expression on her face. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"That's the reality. You know, I could have bitched about the referee in my last match. Every single person in this company, you know except for you, because you don't do your proper homework. I literally could have bitched about the referee in my last match, unlike you, but did I? Unlike you, again, I own up to my own failures, I don't need to claim to be screwed, I don't need security blankets. You were just too afraid to admit, Chris Madison was better than you, you were not on his level on that night."

[ She shrugs slightly, she's a little upset about her loss last time, but she hasn't bitched about it, Kat just got the better of her on that night, that's the nature of the beast. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"You're everything I despise in this industry, Jett. You fail, you lose... and it's everyone else's fault, but your own. Cry to your mommy, not all over the internet like the immature little b*tch that you are."

[ She chuckles and shakes her head as she waves her hand. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Nevermind, you had to do that, otherwise, you wouldn't be in this match. You wouldn't be the..."

[ She finger quotes with her hands. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Highest Paid Wrestler on the Roster. It was all just to shut you up. We established that already, my mistake. It doesn't change the fact that I still don't like you, though. Let me answer a couple questions for you, though, sweetheart. First of all, my name...who has a hyphen in their name, are you really that retarded?"

[ She raises up her left hand, revealing the diamond ring on her ring finger. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Does that answer your question, or do I need to spell it out for the slower kids?"

[ She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. After a moment, she tugs on the top of her shirt. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"And this is a joke, but again, you're too stupid to realize that. She was here, though. For a whopping two matches. I was in both of them, a matter of fact. She debuted in the same match I debuted in, where Rorie won that pointless little Rumble match... then she lost to me, correction, got her ass whipped by me... if you had your head out of your own ass to do your proper homework, you would know she got her ass kicked by me, the very same night you got your ass kicked by Chris Madison."

[ She chuckles before giving a slight wink as she drops the shirt from her hands. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"See the reality is, even your regurgitated crap, makes you sound like a complete idiot, way to go kid. This is the conundrum I find myself in. On one hand we have an idiot who thinks twitter is where we air our promos... on the other hand, we have a mommy's boy who talks too much but doesn't have an original thought in his head. It's really hard to believe this is my opposition, this is my threats to gaining a shot at the richest prize in this company."

[ Sighing as she shakes her head. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"It's sad is what it is. It's very clear to see, there's only one person even in this match that could give Dakota a challenge. Only one person in this match that could live up to the hype of that championship match at Ante Up, without being walked all over by the other participants... it's not Parker Van Peters... it's clearly not the Annoying FAG. It's very obviously, Me."

[ She nods, she actually believes that on a personal level too, but she doesn't know these other two. As annoying as Jett can be, she knows he likely has the heart and probably does deserve it, if not for the way he reacted after South Beach Brawl. It's an outrage he can be given the opportunity so soon after the stunt he pulled, she could not let him reap that benefit. The weight of the whole fed was on her shoulders to see to it, that cry baby act doesn't get rewarded, by shutting him down now and making him climb back up. Sighing slightly she looks back into the camera. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"This is all on me. I have to do this, not just for me, but for this entire company. How entertaining will it be to watch Dakota and the other two walk all over Jett at Ante Up?"

[ She ponders that for a moment, before chuckling and nodding. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Okay people probably would find that entertaining, I know I'm not the only one that finds you to be annoying. That's not the point I meant, though. Wouldn't you rather see someone who actually stands a chance? Wouldn't you rather see someone who actually COULD beat him? Whether or not I will, remains to be seen... but from what I have gathered, it's a practical guarantee, Jett would be stomped, in a heartbeat. I'm almost wondering how you even won that Pride Championship... did your opponent put in the same efforts as Parker?"

[ She chuckles and shakes her head before waving it off. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"That doesn't matter. The sad reality is if I'm right about what I said earlier this week... The fans will get to see Dakota walk all over Jett anyways, the only difference is if I will be there too or not. I mean it is pretty obvious, as I have already said when I beat you... and I will. You'll be tossed in anyway, just to shut you up again, for you will throw another fit."

[ She smirks slightly scratching the back of her neck. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I can see him shedding some real water works over this one. As confident as he seems to be that I will be so easy for him to beat when he clearly knows nothing about me. He proved that when he showed his lack of homework. The fact he thinks I'm going to be skated over, I'm going to be "destroyed" or easily beaten, it's all the proof and facts that he knows NOTHING about me. One has never destroyed... Christy Chaos... one has never skated over Christy Chaos. Those are just simple facts that you fail to realize. I do not fully blame you, being I've only had three matches in this company, but it's not like you would have known otherwise, the only thing you know about me, is what I said in my last promo."

[ She chuckles rolling her eyes. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Definitely Champion material right there, babe. Overlooking the biggest threat of the match, because she's a girl, because you don't know here... That's exactly why you've never been the World Champion, nothing to do with being held back... everything to do with not being capable of getting the job done. You can't take any opponent for granted, ESPECIALLY the opponents you don't know. You run your mouth about being here longer than me, but clearly you have not been competing long enough if you do not know that basic fact every CHAMPION and future Champion already knows."

[ She flips her hair before rotating her neck slightly as she rubs it with her left hand. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I would be lying if I said I wasn't used to people overlooking me. A Female competing in a men's division, it kind of comes with the territory, I have honestly never seen someone so Stupid, though. Someone, so lazy. I mean that, sadly. How can you claim to be more deserving of being THE Champion, but you lack the willpower to properly do any form of research on your opposition, you know, allowing yourself to prove why you deserve that championship, not only by being able to put actual THOUGHT in the bullshit you spew, rather than just calling me a loser... then turning around repeating back to me what I already said but by also actually knowing how your opponent competes in that ring."

[ She rolls her eyes and waves her hand. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"But whatever, it's clear to me, you're a moron. A Moron I will sadly be seeing again at Ante Up. I'm going to win this match, like it or not... and you're going to cry about it. So one of two things is going to happen after this coming show. Either you're going to walk, because I beat you... or you're going to be tossed into the match after you go bitching to the public again that you were screwed over because I beat you. Either way... I beat you."

[ She steps a little closer to the camera. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Whether Perry actually does that or not, I guess we'll see. Just In Case, Jett, I'll see you again at Ante Up... Parker."

[ She smirks slightly as she rubs her chin. ]

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"You're Just Another Star Struck."

[ She snaps her fingers killing the scene in total darkness. ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum