Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:56 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Re: Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:00 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: Dustin Markowitz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Tag Layout

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[-- Personal Info --]
Name: Dutch Clark
Nickname: The Irish Fury
Handler: Dustin M.
HomeTown: Laughlin, Nevada
Theme: "I Want It All" by Queen
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 245 lbs
Dating Status: Married to Christy Clark-Chaos
Primary Finisher: The Fury Breaker
Description: Modified Sitting Neckbreaker
2ndary Finisher: Furious DDT
Description: Running DDT
Submission Finisher: The Irish Dream
Description: Modified Million Dollar Dream
Allies: Jack Michaels
Christy Clark-Chaos
White Tiger
Derek Daniels
Angela Fortin
Enemies: Johnny Chaos
Alessandro Quagliateterre
Triple H
Queens of Wrestling

[eWe Career Record]
Win: 66
Lose: 17
Draw: 02

[eWe Singles Record]
Win: 48
Lose: 12
Draw: 00

[eWe Tag Record]
Win: 18
Lose: 05
Draw: 02

[eWe Streaks]
Current: 1-W
Best: 22-W
Worst: 3-L

[Match Info]
Event: Royal Flush
Date: 7/7/13
Stipulation: Standard Tag
Title: EWE Tag Team Championship
Opponent(s): The Fugate Sisters

[Current Power 15]
Peak: #5
Week: 9 & 10
Total Appearences: 6/10

[3rd eWe Power 15]
Peak: #1
Week: 10-12, 14-23, 26-28
Total Appearences: 22/30

[2nd eWe Power 15]
Week: 9,10, 12-14, 19, 24-29, 46-49
Total Appearences: 41/57

[TITLES HELD]
*EWE Undisputed Champion (2x)
*EWE Heavyweight Champion
*King of Kings Champion (2x)
*EWE International Champion
*EWE All American Champion * CURRENT *
*EWE Mid Eastern Champion
*EWE TeleVision Champion
*EWE Tag Team Champion * 3x & CURRENT *
(w/ Derek Daniels, Android #18, & Christy Clark-Chaos)
*EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (19x)

[SPOTLIGHT]
*Superstar of the Month: Feb 2012
*Superstar of the Month: April 2012
*Superstar of the Month: May 2012
*Superstar of the Week: 13x

[OTHER AWARDS]
[2010]
*King of Xtreme Winner
*Biggest Impact Superstar
*Best Face (Ties w/ HHH)
*Best Male Superstar
*Best Match (KOX Semi Final w/ Derek Daniels)

[2011]
*Sole Survivor Winner
*Best Tag Team (w/ Android #18)
*Best Match (Sole Survivor Match)

[2012]
*Phase Three Main Event Winner
*Entered into Hall-of-Fame
*Most Shocking Moment
*Best Storyline
*Best Face
*Best Male Superstar
*Best Tag Team (w/ Christy Clark-Chaos)

[MISC]
*Longest Reigning EWE TV Champion (8 Weeks)
*Record For Most Wins at a Single Event (KOX 2010- 5 Wins)
*Record For Most Weeks at Number One on the Power 15 (32 Total)
*Record For Fastest Grand Slammer in EWE History
*First Ever EWE King of Kings Champion

[Felt The Fury]
Abdul Q (x4)
Alicia Q
Android #18
Annie "Midnight" Fugate
Benjamin Ryan (x2)
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Brooke McGuire (x3)
The Brookln Brawler
Bunny Chaos
Captain Jack Sparrow (x2)
Chris Jericho
Chris Michaels
Chris Middley
Christian (x3)
Christian Taylor
Christy Chaos (x3)
Creed
Dave Wilson
D-Dawg (x3)
Deadpool
Dean Winchester (x3)
Derek Daniels (x3)
Dorian Xero (x3)
Dr. Quackerton Jr.
Dustin Jobber (x3)
Edge (x3)
Eric Steel
ETMac
Gillberg
The Great Khali
Hollie Winder
Honky Tonk Man
The Hurricane (x2)
The Iron Shiek
Jason Fennix
Jason Phoenix
Jay Jobber
Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate
Johnny Chaos (x4)
Johnny Rebel (x2)
Johnny Starr
Jon Jobber
Jon Moxley
Josie Wales
JTG (x2)
Justin Gabriel
Kelsi Parr (x2)
Khaos
Kurtis Porter
Leo Kat (x4)
Lita
Mark Henry
Michael Jensen
Mickie James (x6)
Mike Jobber (x2)
Mike Shockly
Mr. Man (x3)
Natalya Neidhart (x2)
Nick Cha0s
Nick Rase
Officer Ken Tyson
Pierre Von Roten
Raven (x3)
Rick Cage (x2)
Rick Rolled Guy
The Rock (x2)
Ronnie Styles (x2)
Sean Lewis (x5)
Shad Gaspard
Shaul Guerrero
Snake (x3)
Sonic The Hedgehog
Spider (x2)
Ted Dibiase
Triple H (x2)
Trish Stratus (x4)
Venom
Vespertine
The White Knight
White Tiger (x6)

SPECIAL YOGA

(The camera opens up with a shot of a beautiful multi-storied Adobe style home somewhere in the Laughlin, Nevada mountain area. It is mid-morning and the rising sun casts an illuminating glow over the entire exterior of the home. The serene scene is broken only by the roar of an engine as an obnoxiously loud Hummer H3 rolls up the gate of the home and stops. The driver’s side door opens and we are greeted to the sight of EWE Announcer JUSTIN WHITE exiting the vehicle and looking around at the home. Justin is attired in a pair of slacks and a T-Shirt and quickly puts his sunglasses on as he shuts the door behind him. He sighs and wipes a bead of sweat from his brow. He curses under his breath and begins to talk to himself.)

Justin White: Nine AM and its already over a hundred degrees in this god-forsaken town. I could still be in Vegas enjoying my Continental breakfast but no... Jonathan Steele gets to use his vacation time to see his parents and I get stuck with interviewing these idiots... Meh... Where is the doorbell on this gate?

(Justin looks around and sees the buzzer on the front gate. He pushes it and a very young female voice greets him.)

Girl: Hello?

(Justin looks surprised at hearing the voice before responding.)

Justin White: Christy?

Girl: No... I’m Alyssa. Aunt Christy is making me and Uncle Dutchies breakfast.

(Justin nods, remembering that Dutch and Christy are the legal adoptive parents of Alyssa Carter, biological daughter of Johnny Chaos.)

Justin White: Oh well thats nice. Can you tell your Aunt and Uncle that Justin White is here to talk to them?

Alyssa Carter: No, I am not in white. I am wearing a pink shirt with Stuffed and Tuff on it. Do you like them? Uncle Dutchies says they are the best team in EWE next to him and Aunt Christy. Do you want me to tell you my favorite wrestlers???

(Justin frowns.)

Justin White: Uh no I...

Alyssa Carter: I like Uncle Derek... Uncle Jack... Aunt Brooke...

(Justin slaps his forehead.)

Justin White: Listen kid... I need to talk to your Aunt and Uncle. Just have them open the gate and I can get this.....

(Another voice is heard on the speaker.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Alyssa! Pancakes!!!

Alyssa Carter: Yummy! Coming!

Justin White: No wait a seco...

(We hear the intercom click off as Justin sighs aloud. He presses the button again but this time there is no answer. He shakes his head and curses aloud.)

Justin White: Son-of-a-b***h... Now what do I... Wait...

(Justin looks up to see none-other-than Dutch Clark emerge from the back of the house with a towel on his shoulder. He walks to the right and takes a small set of stairs out of sight as Justin tries to see where he went. When it is obvious he cannot tell, he takes a couple steps back.)

Justin White: Screw this noise... Nothing stops the White Express from getting his interview. Time to make the Olympics my filthy whore.

(Justin takes off and actually has an impressive vertical leap as he clears the fence and lands in the yard. Unfortunately for him, however, he lands almost directly in front of two very big and very mean looking Bulldogs who begin to growl at Justin.)

Justin White: Oh boy... Nice doggies?

(A loud bark causes Justin to jump on his high horse and run like hell as both dogs give chase. He sprints around the house and makes a mad dash for the stairwell where Dutch went down. He quickly rushes down and sees a small metal door separating the stairs from the pool. He rushes through and quickly slams it behind him as the dogs bark and claw at the door. He bows his head and breathes heavily as a voice breaks the moment.)

Dutch Clark: Davey, Dynamite... ENOUGH. Go lay back down.

(The two dogs quickly slunk away at the voice of their master as Justin looks back up quickly. He sees Dutch poking his head up out of the water in the pool with a none-too-thrilled look on his face.)

Dutch Clark: Now Justin... I can ignore the fact that your are on my private property and I am well within my rights to kill you right now but I hope for your sake that you have a damn good reason why you interrupting my swim and yoga time.

(Justin runs a hand through his hair and catches his breath as he walks down to the pool.)

Justin White: Ummm yeah I do actually. EWE contracts have an obligation for you to give interviews before any matches you may have. We all saw the words on your upcoming All-American title defense but the brass want a bit on your tag-title defense as it is a huge story with the record looming and all. Plus, with Jonathan being a Mama’s boy, they sent me to do it as obviously I am much better equipped to handle this than anyone else.

(Dutch raises an eyebrow.)

Dutch Clark: So you decided the best way to get soundbytes was to break onto my property and outrun my dogs? Haven’t you ever heard of a phone?

(Justin opens his mouth to respond and then scratches his head.)

Justin White: Actually... I didn’t think of that.

(Dutch scoffs.)

Dutch Clark: Big shock.

(Dutch swims back a bit as Justin seems mildly embarrassed by the situation. He quickly recovers himself and pulls a small tape-recorder out of his pocket. He flips it on and clears his throat.)

Justin White: Well boys and girls this is the White Express himself, Justin White, coming to you from an oasis in hell here at the Clark Compound in Laughlin, Nevada. Joining me at this time is a man whose accomplishments in EWE, next to mine, are arguably far too numerous for me to waste time on right now. Currently he is the EWE All-American champion and one half of the team competing for the longest reigning Tag-Team champions in EWE history. He is the one... The only... The incredibly naked... Jesus Christ Dutch.

(We get a shot of Dutch Clark as he steps out of the pool and we see The Irish Fury in all his glory. Luckily there is a censor bar... A very large censor bar..... blocking our view but the lack of clothing is obvious. Dutch looks strangely at Justin who continues to stare.)

Dutch Clark: Look I know my firehose is impressive but believe me when I say it doesn’t squirt water for the volunteer fire-MEN if you catch my drift.

(Justin breaks his stare and looks up.)

Justin White: I’m not gay...

(Dutch holds up a hand.)

Dutch Clark: Yeah whatever you say there Elton John.

Justin White: I’m not! I’m just wondering why the hell you are naked?

Dutch Clark: I am on my private property swimming naked and about to do naked yoga with my wife. What difference does it make to you what the hell I do?

Justin White: Well nothing I just am surprised that you... Wait... Your wife...?

(Dutch curls his lip.)

Dutch Clark: Don’t even think about it because its not going to happen.

(Justin sighs as Dutch begins stretching himself out and lays a towel down in a small carpeted section in the shade. Justin moves a bit out of the line of sight of Dutch and begins speaking again.)

Justin White: Well Dutch the world sits and waits as you and Christy attempt to break the EWE Tag-Team championship record. The team that sits between you and it are the ever-entertaining Fugate Sisters who won a battle royal in order to have the opportunity to face you.

(Dutch scoffs.)

Dutch Clark: Some battle royal. I was surprised that Duane Gill and Barry Horowitz didn’t show up as a mystery team in the event.

Justin White: Well it did have the Outsiders in the match.

(Dutch sighs again.)

Dutch Clark: You’re an idiot.

(Justin turns his head to respond but Dutch is now flipped upside down and is doing a naked headstand. Justin shakes his head and decides to continue with the questioning.)

Justin White: Well even though you may not think of them as legitimate contenders for your titles, they are still going to be standing across from you at Royal Flush so I wonder if your hatred towards them is...

Dutch Clark: Whoa whoa... I have no issues with the Fugates Justin... In fact I would go as far to say I admire their spunk as individuals. Now I could take the low road and mock their former profession as whores or belittle their almost non-existant success in EWE but I won't. Jessica and Annie do have some qualities that set them apart from many other people. They are flashy, they are fast and, frankly, they are fun to watch. They are the absolute definition of what a Sports Entertainer is and they are hungry enough to want to pull themselves out of the gutter and fight their way to the top of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. However... There is a slight problem with this scenario.

(Dutch's voice which was laced with humor and minute sarcasm has taken on a harsh edge as he lowers himself from the headstand position. He returns to his feet and looks Justin dead in the eye who continues to struggle not to stare at Dutch's junk.)

Dutch Clark: Do you know what that problem is Justin?

Justin White: Uh... They like to wear clothes while in tight proximity to me?

(Dutch frowns deeply.)

Dutch Clark: No... The problem is that they are just what I said they were.... "ENTERTAINERS." Whereas they want to run circles and try to entertain with misguided chain wrestling and flash, I am still a "WRESTLER." My wife is a "WRESTLER." We are professional "WRESTLERS." The fact of the matter is that as wrestlers we perform in a very dangerous business. Sure, we entertain masses and do things others wish they could do but in the end we are not about the entertainment. Its not about the show or the pizazz but about doing what you have to do to come out at the end with the victory. Do you think I would hesitate to do whatever it takes to keep that tag-team title around my waist?

Justin White: Well you have walked out on this company on a couple occasions so that argument may be possible to refut...

(Dutch's eyes flare at Justin's sass as he suddenly uncorks an open palm slap to the side of Justin's head that knocks him to the ground. Justin looks up in obvious pain as Dutch looms over him.)

Dutch Clark: You think this is some sort of joke to me? DO YOU???

Justin White: No, I...

Dutch Clark: SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH. How dare you come on my property and run your mouth thinking you are king of comedy. You sit back in that piece of s**t announce position too afraid to do anything more than talk about the sport when the fact is you aren’t man enough to do what I do anymore. You don’t have the BALLS to get back in the squared circle and face me down just like the majority of this god-damned federation. Talk about me leaving... I left because I could and I am back because that is what I want Justin. You see none of you get it.None of you f**king get it at all...

(Justin sits frozen in fear as Dutch paces back and forth.)

Dutch Clark: I sit out here trying to stretch and relax because I am happy to be back in a business I love but you have to ruin that for me don’t you? This is why I have to be the vicious son-of-a-bitch I am capable of being and this is why I laugh when I think of stepping in the ring with these false contenders. The fact is Justin that if I get pissed out there people are going to get hurt and hurt BAD. How hard is it for me to grab Sunshine and break her shoulder? How hard is it for me to drop Midnight on her head and send her into a coma she’ll never wake up from? How hard is it for my wife and I to rip those two little girls apart and show them why we are recognized as the single greatest tag-team in EWE history?

(Justin clears his throat as a trickle of blood wells where his mouth is.)

Justin White: Um... Not hard?

(Dutch just shakes his head in disgust.)

Dutch Clark: It was a rhetorical question but yes... Not hard at all. As I have stated many times before, this time around is about helping those around me who deserve to be helped and setting the records I want to set. Nobody is going to stand between me and the goals I set because Dutch Clark lays down for nobody. Not White Tiger, not Alessandro, not Hunter and not the Fugates. Royal Flush is going to bare witness to yet another chapter in the saga of my career and will be a glorious footnote of the night we broke the record. I wish the Fugates luck because there is no holding back this time around... There is only me walking away with what I desire...

(Dutch lets his voice trail off as he walks past Justin and reopens the gate to the pool area.)

Dutch Clark: Now its time for you to leave. Pleasure as always you miserable prick and I sincerely hope I don’t see you between now and Royal Flush.

(Justin nods quickly as he gets up and hurries past Dutch. Dutch suddenly yells out.)

Dutch Clark: Oh and by the way... DYNAMITE, DAVEY! GET HIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

(We hear Justin scream as a sly smile crosses Dutch’s face. We hear the distinct sound of barking and clothes ripping as Dutch silently closes the gate and turns around to see that his wife has exited the house and has come down a back path to the poolside area. She wears a towel around herself and looks quizzically at Dutch.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: What is that noise all about out there?

(Dutch shrugs.)

Dutch Clark: Oh nothing... Just gave the dogs a new chew toy.

(Another scream is heard as Christy looks mildly concerned before noticing Dutch sitting in a chair next to the pool. She walks in front of him and runs her fingers through his hair.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: You okay?

(Dutch nods slowly.)

Dutch Clark: Yeah... I just am wondering what it is going to take to get people to realize what the true state of matters are. Its the same questions day in and day out and I don’t know what else we have to do to prove that we are what we say we are.

Christy Clark-Chaos: Ah... And what would that be sweetheart?

(Dutch looks up at her.)

Dutch Clark: The greatest of all time.

(Christy smiles and takes a step back from Dutch.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Well... I believe you are the greatest in certain things and since Alyssa is laying back down.....

(Christy lets the towel drop in front of Dutch and we are greeted to another censored shot as Dutch’s eyes widen.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Maybe we should keep proving to ourselves what makes us so great?

(Dutch smiles very deeply himself as he gets back up and takes his wife in his arms. He plants a kiss on her lips as the camera slowly fades to black...)  
JAY
JAY
Admin

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Re: Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:21 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Tag Layout

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 94
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 4 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #4
Peak: #3
Week(s): 6 & 7
Total Appearences: 8

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

NOTHING YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE
???, ??, 2013

(Mid morning at Clark Mannor.. to rob Batman for a moment. The Scene opens up inside the beautiful house. A Nice crisp smell erodes through this part of the house, if you was there, you could smell it. The source of this, can be found in the kitchen, where we can see Christy Clark-Chaos, sporting casual wear of daisy duke jean shorts and white wifebeater top, which shows her matching white bra, and bare feet. Christy is standing over the stove, while at the island counter, spinning on a stool, is Alyssa Carter. She's humming a tune to herself, until a buzzer is heard. )

Alyssa Carter: I got it!

(The five year old screams out before leaping off the stool and dashing down the hall. Christy turns around confused, she didn't seem to hear the buzzer, but she shrugs.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Don't Run through the house, Alyssa!

(Christy goes back to her cooking. When a voice breaks her concentration.)

Derek Daniels: I did not need to see that this morning.

(Christy looks over, seeing the house guest for the week, Derek Daniels, shielding his eyes from the kitchen window to the back yard. Christy chuckles flipping a pancake in the pan. Derek looks over to her and points at the window with one of his hands.)

Derek Daniels: Do you realize what your husband is doing back there?

Christy Clark-Chaos: Swimming.

Derek Daniels: Well yea..

Christy Clark-Chaos: Nude.

(Derek looks sort of surprised, as he sits down at dining table.)

Derek Daniels: I guess he does that often.

Christy Clark-Chaos: Pretty much every day we're home.

(Christy takes a couple pancakes before placing them on a small pink plastic plate. As she sets the plate down on the island counter she screams down towards the hall.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Alyssa! Pancakes!!!

(Christy grabs a butter knife and a fork as an answer comes back down the hall.)

Alyssa Carter: Yummy! Coming!

(Christy cuts up Alyssa's pancakes and pours syrup on them as Alyssa trotts into the room and gets on the stool. She begins to eat as Christy chuckles and looks to Derek.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: You want some?

Derek Daniels: You don't have to do that.

Christy Clark-Chaos: Do you, or not?

Derek Daniels: I guess.

Christy Clark-Chaos: How many?

Derek Daniels: Two is fine.

Christy Clark-Chaos: You sure?

Derek Daniels: Ok, three.

(Christy chuckles and nods.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Thought so.

(Christy cooks Derek Three Pancakes, and two for herself. As she gives Derek his and sits down next to Alyssa, she notices that she has only ate half of hers.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Are you ok, honey?

(She slowly shakes her head. Christy puts her hand on her forehead.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: My goodness, you're burning up. Why don't we lay you back down for some rest.

(Alyssa nods as Christy takes her hand and takes her down the hall. Derek shrugs and goes back to eating. Instinctively his eyes wonder out the window, to look out at the back yard for a view, but he is instantly reminded of a view he didn't want to see. He quickly shakes his head and throws his eyes back down to his plate. The scene skips a couple minutes ahead, where Derek is gone as Christy comes back into the room. She notices Derek is gone, looking around for a moment. She shrugs and leaves again, returning with a portable camera, figuring while she's alone, it's been awhile since she's done her own personal free style promo. She sets the camera on the counter as she sits down and begins eating her pancakes. After chewing and swallowing the current bite she looks to the camera.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Well hello EWE. Welcome to my humble home. My husband, that you know of course, he's outside.. uh, swimming right now.. but I thought I'd give you folks a good ol promo.

(She smiles before taking a few more bites.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: No, I'm not going to talk about my Undisputed Title match, that's not of my concern right now. Right now, it's about the Tag Team Titles.. It's about the Fugates.

(She takes a few more bites before she continues.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: A Few weeks ago the two of them won a battle royal, well technically Jessica did, after she eliminated her sister.

(Christy chuckles about that before taking a few more bites of her pancakes.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: It's pretty good, they earned their shot.... well sorta.

(Christy takes a few more bites before finishing off her pancakes. She takes her plate over to the sink, rinsing it off. She grabs Alyssa's plate, scrapes it in the trash, then rinses it off, before putting both in the dishwasher. She grabs the camera, but stops when she hears a toilt flush from the bathroom just past the kitchen, guess that explains where Derek went. She shakes her head and walks into the living room.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I mean, the match didn't exactly have the greatest tag teams of all time, did it?

(She sets the camera on a table and sits down in front of it, before adjusting it's angle straight up to her face.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: From literal Jobbers, to Deadpool, who's never really done much himself in EWE.. To hacks like the Outsiders.. to an old Animal, and a Hawk impersonator.. from a crackpot who talks to chairs.. to a couple of stuffed animals.

(Christy laughs and shakes her head.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Your only real challenge in that match was an out numbered White Tiger.. and The Experience.. bravo on the Experience, I guess, but that wasn't really anything special either, and you know why, as do they. White Tiger.. can you really brag to either me or Dutch about that?

(Christy smiles.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: The two of you threw him over the top rope.. not quite the same as pinning him to the mat, something me and my Husband have each done a few times. Not to annoy the great White Kitty, but just let you guys know, that may be impressive for the two of you, with nothing much accomplished in your careers, but it certainly won't get you very far with either one of us, let alone both.

(Christy shrugs, before removing her shirt, leaving her just in her bra, at least up top.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: That said though, at least you won it, and I won't take that from you. So here you are. I could talk about the life you two used to live, but I'm above that, you know that. It's too easy to slam, no pun intended, I can do better than that.

(Christy reaches down for a moment, before bringing back up her shorts, and laying them ontop of the shirt, beside her on the couch. Now sitting in just her bra and panties, but the camera is still only looking at her face.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: So first there's Annie.. or Midnight.. The Mean one, the tough one. Everyone knows she is the stength and power of their team. She is very ruthless and it pays off in her matches, even if her sister's glory has always seemed to outshine her over their career, it's still a fact about her ruthlessness though.

(Christy smiles.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I'm actually glad you're in this match Annie.. it's like a small warm-up.. I have often said it before the two of you share similarities to the Original Diva's of Destruction.. and you Annie, you're the one that sort of resembles my other opponent on this card, the one that I defend my Undisputed Championship against.

(Christy pauses for a moment.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Your mean streak, and just plain ruthlessness in the ring, is what resembles you, to Eighteen. Eighteen would see it as an insult to compare you to her though, No offense, but she would. Eighteen is leagues above you, on paper. She has a list of accomplishments a mile long.. and yours is still blank. It's tough luck, I know, but don't take it too hard. It doesn't mean you suck, we know that not to be true.

(Christy shrugs.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I believe you have the talent to make it big in this company when you really apply yourself. I just haven't seen that happen yet. The two of you slacked off, and let Cryme Tyme beat you.. you're the only people to allow them to beat you in 2013, you realize that right?

(Christy laughs.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: But that happened, because you was careless.. Annie, bring your true mean streak to this match, find that fire, find that passion to take us down.. that is if you want even a slight chance in this match.. otherwise, we'll walk all over you.

(Christy fiddles again, then time bringing up her panties, and laying them on the pile of clothes next to her.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: As for your sister.. The Ditsy One.. the Rikku in the Diva's of Destruction comparison. That would be Jessica, or Sunshine. Jesse, she seems to have her mind in another place.. which is pretty common for her, I know.

(Christy rolls her eyes.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Instead of worrying about me and Dutch, perhaps... no.. The biggest match of her and Annie's Tag Team Careers... She's off playing detective, trying to figure out who Ran Over Triple H.. Don't get me wrong, that's a big deal, and important.. I'm curious who did it myself.. but when she had the chance to be interviewed about us.. she barely brushed over us. She Didn't seem to grasp how big of a deal this was. Forget the Record for a moment.. Jessica, you and your sister are facing a team.. that has never lost in tag team action.

(Christy nods then holds up both her hands to the camera.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Ten and Zero in Tag Team matches. Then as forementioned.. the team that is about to Tie, and with a successful defense, breaking the Record Reign set by DX. I'm not trying to boost.. I'm trying to get it into Jessica's brain, how big this is, how important this.. why she shouldn't take us so lightly, like she seemed to do in her quick interview.

(Christy shrugs.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I mean all she really covered was that Dutch would be distracted with his All American Defense, and me with my Undisputed Defense. Forogetting, until Leticia set her straight.. that multiple matches on Pay Per View, is something Dutch is accustomed to. Little did Leticia mention, so am I. If I wasn't defending both my Women's and International Championships at the same Pay Per View.. I was defending Tag with Dutch, while facing someone else entirely for no other reason, but to beat them.

(Christy smirks)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Trust me, we can both handle it. I hope you get it together come time for the match. I don't look forward to coasting to that record, and neither does Dutch. We pride ourselves in being challenged.. and coming out ontop of that challenge.. so I hope the two of you can deliever on that. If not...

(Christy slowly brings her bra up to the camera, that she had apparently been slowly removing.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: The Pair of you.

(Making sure to emphasize by cusping her hands over the cups.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Will become Two More Stars Struck... After feeling the Charismatic Fury.

(Christy lays the bra on the rest of her clothes, before leaning over and shutting the camera off.)

(Just cause Christy shut her camera off, doesn't mean the scene is over though, it's just no longer on film. Christy picks her clothes up and walks out of the room, before returning with a towel in her hand. She lays the towel down on the back of the recliner before hollaring out.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Hey Derek!

(After a moment Derek comes into the living room, half way paying attention at firts.)

Derek Daniels: Yea, Christy, What's.....

(Derek stops dead in his tracks when he sees what's standing in front of him. His mouth seems to drop a little as he begins to gawk.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: You don't have to stare, it's not something you haven't seen before.

Derek Daniels: That has been forever ago though..

(Christy chuckles and shakes her head.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: Anyways I'm going...

(Christy sees that Derek is still lost in trance, she sighs and grabs the towel wrapping it around her body, quickly snapping him out of it.)

Christy Clark-Chaos: I'm going to join Dutch.. could you make sure to check in on Alyssa?

Derek Daniels: Uh, ya.. sure.

Christy Clark-Chaos: Thanks.

(Christy heads for the back door, as Derek just watches her leave.)

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Fugates
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 06/17/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #161
Opponent(s): Hardcore Stratusfaction
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship Blue Cage Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 5/26/13
Card: WrestleMania Nine
Opponent(s): Many
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match
Outcome: VICTORY!

Date: 05/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #159
Opponent(s): Randy Orton
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 16x
Top 5 Rper- 32x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche