Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:35 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Re: Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:35 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

-INTRO-
Trish may not be able to become a back to back Queen of the Ring, like she had intended.. She may not of recaptured the Tag Team Titles with Mickie, like they had intended, but all is not lost for the Canadian Goddess. Trish Stratus is set up to take on Mizore for the TeleVixen Championship. A Title she never lost, but rather, gave up to Mickie James. Now she has a chance to become a two time champion, and perhaps go on to gain the new record for longest accumulated time Champion, if not the single longest reign too.

-SCENE ONE-

Title: Shattered Dreams
Date: ????, 2013

The scene opens up in a freezer... wait, what? Yes.. IN A FREEZER. A Walk-in Freezer is where our scene begins. Trish Stratus is seen sitting in this Freezer with her arms crossed, rubbing them. Trish gives a half smile to the camera.

Trish Stratus - I know what you idiots at home want to ask.

Funny how she's the one sitting in a freezer, wearing a sleevless shirt, and she's calling the people watching, idiots.

Trish Stratus - Why am I sitting in this freezer. The answer to that is quite simple though. To get into the mindset, of my opponent.. Like and True Veteran, or Former, and soon to be again, Champion.. I learn what makes my opponent tick.

Trish rubs her arms, feeling the coldness.

Trish Stratus - She likes to be cold, so here I am.. just as she would do. This is only half the battle though. I have to learn everything there is about her.. Which is a tough ask for someone who only debuted nearly 6 weeks ago.

Trish shrugs, rubbing her arms some more.

Trish Stratus - So she was able to win a Scramble match to capture the TeleVixen Championship.

Trish mock claps.

Trish Stratus - Congratulations, you beat a nobody... and two of EWE's biggest wastes of space in Kristy and Josie. The only person worthy that you beat, is Mickie.. and you never even really beat her.

Trish shakes her head.

Trish Stratus - That's the luck of being in a Championship Scramble match though, ain't it? You made Jensen's usless wife tap out, to unrightly steal my wife's Title.

Trish rolls her eyes, showing to be quite annoyed about that.

Trish Stratus - It's luck and pure fluke.. that's how your oh so great Reign began.. and now you are about to tie the record for the longest reign? Are you kidding me? I mean Seriously?

Trish definately seems very annoyed by this, but why is that?

Trish Stratus - I may not care for Abby, but when she set the record, she actually went through hell to get there. I may not even like Kelsi.. but she too had some tough battles when she tied that record, before she lost it to me. You though...

Trish shakes her head, rubbing her arms again.

Trish Stratus - You have done nothing, you have completely coasted to this record. The only match where you had an opponent to actually give you a match... beat you... That's right, you lost.. but by technicality, you got to keep the title, because it was Disqualification.. Then go on to get the Queen Reject, Melina... and The All around Reject, Baby Doll... To Roll right over both of them without breaking a sweat.

Trish shakes her head.

Trish Stratus - Don't think for one second that makes you special, or good. Alyssa Carter could beat the two of them, without breaking a sweat. Yes the Five Year Old Daughter of the Chaos General Manager, could beat the two people you beat, so don't even begin to brag about that.

Trish rubs her arms even more often, as the cold seems to really be getting to her now.

Trish Stratus - So, yes, you may of tied the record, but you have completely coasted to it, don't think for one second you have proven to ANYONE that you have earned that right. At least you won't get that same treatment for breaking the record..

Trish smiles.

Trish Stratus - No, if you are to break the record.. at least you have been given an opponent... who you won't beat, without breaking a sweat.. an opponent who you possibly, or more likely, won't beat at all.. Even if you were, I can assure you, it'd take every ounce of energy you posesses, and you will not be the same person afterwards.. I promise to work you worse than all three of you defenses combined.

Trish stands up and begins pacing, trying to warm herself back up.

Trish Stratus - You may of had the training from Hollie Winder, but that does nothing for me... She's nothing but White Tiger fanatic... The crazy girl joined this company... only because a crush on him... The same crazy girl,, used to think she was Catwoman... And that's the crazy girl who's trained you.. but then again, maybe it fits.. you're the crazy girl who think she lives in another demmension, or whatever garbage you spew.

Trish rolls her eyes and waves her hand, not seeming to care what the right answer is.

Trish Stratus - Fact is, Hollie can't help you right now... She can't tell you how to deal with the pressure of these big Title defenses... cause quite frankly, she's never been in one, has she?

Trish smiles.

Trish Stratus - You have to win a title, before you can defend it.

Trish winks and chuckles.

Trish Stratus - I know you might counter with the fact you've already had three big defenses... No Honey, you haven't. You had 1 defense, that you lost.. and 2 joke Defenses... When you defend against Trish Stratus, it's bigger than all 3 matches combined, plain and simple.. You're facing an opponent that knows what it's like to win, and defend titles.. An opponent who knows all that pressure, and knows all the pressure of matches as big as WrestleMania. You're not ready for this, I promise you, you're not.

Trish paces until she notices sitting on a shelf, she smiles, before looking back to the camera.

Trish Stratus - Let Hollie and Kelsi fill your head with their triads over the Queens of Wrestling... but ask them how many times they beat Trish Stratus in singles competition, at least in comparison to me beating them. Better yet, why don't you go back to the vert begining of that chain, and ask White Tiger, what happened to his half of the Tag Team titles when he teamed with Edge.

Trish smiles and chuckles to herself, always loving to bring up that dark moment in White Tiger's past, knowing fully well, Edge did all the work for her.

Trish Stratus - Fact is, whether you know it or not.. and I'm sure you do, you're not a complete moron... I don't think anyways, well, ok there is that Monster land thing..

Trish waves her hand in a "Forget about it" motion.

Trish Stratus - Regardless.. this is the biggest match of your entire Career, as short as it is... but 3 months from now, this will still have been the biggest match of your entire career... Especially when I beat you, and Break you down.. When I take your championship, and kill all your confidence.

Trish grabs the item off the shelf she was looking at a few moments ago, which is a glass someone had left in there. Trish holds it in her hand with a smile.

Trish Stratus - All your hopes of beating me, and winning this match... Your dreams of becoming the Longest Reigning TeleVixen Champion.

Trish drops the glass on the floor, watching it shatter into countless pieces.

Trish Stratus - Will be shattered in one fail Swoop... Stratusfaction... Guaranteed.

Trish walks out of the freezer, while the camera zooms in and fades on the shattered glass.

JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:38 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

-INTRO-
Trish may not be able to become a back to back Queen of the Ring, like she had intended.. She may not of recaptured the Tag Team Titles with Mickie, like they had intended, but all is not lost for the Canadian Goddess. Trish Stratus is set up to take on Mizore for the TeleVixen Championship. A Title she never lost, but rather, gave up to Mickie James. Now she has a chance to become a two time champion, and perhaps go on to gain the new record for longest accumulated time Champion, if not the single longest reign too.

-SCENE ONE-

Title: Just Like You, but Better
Date: July 7th, 2013

With the clock ticking before Royal Flush kicks off we come backstage to the locker room of the Queens of Wrestling. Stephanie is sitting there, reading a magzine, when suddenly Trish enters the room.

Trish Stratus - Hey Steph, how's it going?

Stephanie hadn't looked up from her magaizine.. but knowing the voice, the fact she had to ask, puzzled her. She looked up from her magazine, getting a good look at Trish.. she's sporting a white with purple sleeved jacket... a Purple plad skirt, purple knee high socks... and a purple wig.. to top it off, The Old TeleVixen Championship,... not a replica, but the actual Championship, before it had been redesigned a couple months ago, that Trish never lost.

Stephanie McMahon - What are you wearing, Trish?

Trish Stratus - Actually the name is Trishore..

Stephanie chuckles.

Stephanie McMahon - You can't be seriously thinking of going that route?

Trish nods as Stephanie rolls her eyes.

Trish Stratus - Don't hate... I'm the perfect match for this Mizore person.. I am just like her in every way... well, except I'm better, like, of course, duh.

Stephanie McMahon - She doesn't talk like that.

Trish scoffs.

Trish Stratus - Don't tell me how she be speaking dawg, I told you, I ain't her, I'm better than her, fo real playa.

Stephanie McMahon - Now you're Cryme Tyme?

Trish Stratus - You be hatin?

Stephanie McMahon - Actually... I can get the reference... do Salvatore next.

Trish Stratus - No.. Italian is hard to master, especially on a short notice... that's why he was eliminated from King of Xtreme you know.

Stephanie shrugs, not seeming to get it. Trish looks to the camera.

Trish Stratus - As I was saying though.. I am Trishore.. I hail from...

Trish stops for a moment, trying to think, she turns to Stephanue.

Trish Stratus - Where is it Mizore is from?

Stephanie McMahon - Beats me.

Trish shrugs.

Trish Stratus - I hail from the monster world known as Beats Me. Unlike Mizore, I could show you all my great monster powers to prove myself... because I'm not worried about being expelled from school, I'm more one of those rebel students you know?

Trish smiles.

Trish Stratus - I'm not going to though, cause I also don't care what people think about it, I do thinks my own way, on my own terms... That's how my favorite wrestler of ALL TIME.. Trish Stratus always does it.. and that's how I, Trishore does it too! I might just use my great powers tonight, to prove why I am the superior being.. and the superior TeleVixen Champion.

Trish shows the title to the camera.

Trish Stratus - Yea, you noticed that, right? How I have one too... I'm good like that, it was part of my magical powers that I used to get this title... magical powers my good friend Mizore doesn't possess or even comprehend... they're called, Wrestling Skills.

Trish smiles then shakes her head.

Trish Stratus - And with that, I can't do this anymore.

Trish snatches the wig off her head and slings it across the room. Stephanie looks up from her magazine when it hits the wall.

Trish Stratus - I can't sit here, and pretend to be some moron... some delusional twit who thinks they are from a land... that does not exist... who thinks they have some kind of powers... when they're only special power, is being the by far luckiest TeleVixen Champion that ever existed... and let's not forget, One of the Ladies Night Commentators held the title as well.

Trish rolls her eyes.

Trish Stratus - Kelly was a lucky Champion.. but she lost it a week later, rightfully. A Real lucky Champion... loses the match, but keeps her title... then turns around and coasts the rest of the way to tie the record reign, by being handed challengers, who didn't have the guts, or perhaps skills, to even attempt to face the popcorn vender... much less challenge for a championship.

Trish shakes her head and pats her TeleVixen Title.

Trish Stratus - I put honor on this Championship... let people bad mouth and deny it all they want.. but it's exactly what I did.. and I will do it again.. when I take it from you.. and then go on to break Abby's record myself...

Trish smiles then waves a hand through the hair.

Trish Stratus - Just picture it now... the greatest TeleVixen Champion in the history of this company... You know it can happen, you know it will happen... No offense to my sweet Mickie...

Stephanie McMahon - I hope the word Sweet is used Loosely.

Trish looks over to Stephanie, who never stopped looking at the magazine when she said that. Trish just shrugs and turns back to the camera.

Trish Stratus - No matter that... I'm going to get that championship and make it it worthy again... make it worth holding, once more... cause right now, you have trashed it.. We all thought Kelly did that, and she only had it a week... now you have disgraced it, you never deserved to even be in that Scramble match, much less win it.. Mickie was screwed over for that.. and now I will solve that issue... Resolve the Justice and right the wrong that never should of taken place.

Trish pauses for a moment.

Trish Stratus - It's a shame though, a shame that when I beat you.. I can only beat you and take your title... I can't erase your name completly from the title history, since it should of never been there.. but I guess beating you and taking your title, will just have to do.. as I make myself a two time TeleVixen Champion... IT's going to be sweet Stratusfaction. Tonight is going to be a Queen Celebration... Not only will we squash the idiot jobbers... not only will Mickie retain her Mid Eastern Championship... but she will take down The Addiction, and bring home the Diva's Championship... while I bring back the TeleVixen Championship.

Trish smiles, as does Stephanie, while still looking at her magazine.

Trish Stratus - Mizore... your time is up... your reign will finally come to an end, 100% Stratusfaction... Guanranteed.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum