Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:45 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Re: Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:49 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/4
WRITTEN BY: JAY

-INTRODUCTION-
So here we have it, for the first time in two years, The Great Ladies Night General Manager, finally steps into the ring. Be that it is just a match against a train of idiots, known as the Jobber Squad, it is what it is. Stephanie and her team gets the chance to teach these idiots, why the Queens of Wrestling, truly are the superior faction of EWE.

{ The scene opens at a House Show, still a few days before Royal Flush. Right now the camera is backstage, where we see Justin White with a mic, and a chorus of boss from the crowd follows as he just grins. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the one and only Justin White Here.. Now I know all of you fans are just itching to join the White Express.."

{ The boos from the crowd shows how much they disagree, Justin just shakes his head, ignoring them. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"As awesome and amazing as I am though.. It is my distinct Honor, and Privalage to introduce to you all.. The Head of the Queens of Wrestling.. The General Manager of Ladies Night, and let's not forget, like some have, the Original FOUNDER of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.. STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!"

{ Heavy boos from the crowd as Stephanie walks into the shot. She smiles to Justin and gives him a nod. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Great intro Justin, you know, I don't think we're paying you enough."

{ Justin smiles. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"Yes, I know.. It's a shame, you don't have the power to give me much deserved raise, being I'm on the other brand."

{ Stephanie nods. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Yes, unfortunate indeed. Thank you though, for reminding everyone, what some might forget sometimes. Michael Jensen didn't create this company.. not even my father did. They are both merely owners to fall in line, but it was me, who really gave birth to this company. I am it's true founder and original creator. All it's success, they can all bow and thank me, for creating it"

{ Justin nods, while the fans boo. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"Very true, I must say. I can't wait for Royal Flush though, when you prove to the world, you're not just in business, but you can get the job done in the ring as well."

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Of course.. Them Jobber idiots need to be taught a lesson. They shouldn't of messed with Queen's Business."

-|JustinWhite|-
"If I may ask, what was the Queen's had against Sunshine?"

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Rather simple, Justin. Them Fugates have no right to be challenging for the Tag Team Titles. That's the message that was being sent. I mean, sure, they won a Battle Royal, but come on.. Did you see who was in it? Me and you could of entered it together, and won."

{ Justin nods in agreement. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"That's true, but to be fair.. I could enter a Battle Royal against the likes of Dutch Clark, Derek Daniels, Sean Lewis, White Tiger, Emperor Ben, Triple H, and Shawn Ashlocke, and still come out with the victory, because I'm that awesome."

{ Justin cheeses, as the crowd boos. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"You have a fair point Justin."

{ Stephanie turns to not let Justin see her "yea right" expression before turning back with a normal face again. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"The point is, The fact The Fugates are challenging for the Tag Team Titles, is just a travesty."

-|JustinWhite|-
"An even bigger travesty than what Triple H did you at WrestleMania?"

{ Stephanie brushes her hand through her hair. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Thanks for bringing that back up."

{ Justin bows his head. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"Sorry.."

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"When Hunter gave me a pedigree..."

{ Stephanie shakes her hand and waves her hand. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Forget it, I'm over it.. He got what he deserved a few weeks ago, didn't he?"

{ Justin nods. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"I agree there, but we'll change the subject."

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Thank you.."

-|JustinWhite|-
"So this Sunday at Royal Flush, you are apart of a Survivor Series Style 4 on 4 Tag Match.. It's basically battle of the sexes when the Queens of Wrestling take on the Jobber Squad."

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Which just means this match will be the perfect example that the Females are the superior Gender, no offense."

{ Justin just half chuckles, not knowing how to respond to that. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"That aside.. They don't even have a slight chance. Look at what this match consists of. Four Morons on one side.. on the other side, the perfect combination of Past and Future.. Two of the Greatest Diva's in history, in me and Trish.. with The Future under our wings, Audrey and Summer."

-|JustinWhite|-
"That definately sounds like a power house team."

{ Stephanie smiles, knowing fully well Justin is kissing ass, like he does best. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Anytime you need chapstick, let me know."

-|JustinWhite|-
"For what?"

{ Stephanie chuckles and shakes her head. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Don't worry about it. Our team is the superior team, that's obvious, to even the dumbest of people. From myself, the great founder of EWE.. the Ladies Night General Manager.. To The upcoming diva's with bright futures.. Audrey Marie is under the wing of Mickie James, who is a former Tag Team Champion, TeleVixen Champion, X-Division Champion, and current Mid Eastern Champion. Audrey has what it takes, with her guidence.. and so does Summer, who's mentor is in this match as well.. the Four Time EWE Women's Champion, EWE Hall of Famer, two time Tag Team Champion.. Former and soon to be two Time TeleVixen Champion.. and the 2012 Queen of the Ring.. Trish Stratus is the peak of our team, and her alone, the morons just couldn't touch, let alone me, Audrey, and Summer right there to back her up."

{ Justin smiles and nods in agreement. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"I definately couldn't agree more.. I can't wait to see Trish get her TeleVixen Title back too."

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Same here Justin. One match at a time though.. even though Trish shouldn't have to worry too much.. with our great team, it can't be stopped.. especially with the likes of our opponents."

{ Stephanie rolls her eyes and continues. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"It doesn't matter if you're a Mile Cyrus Fanatic... a Sugar Addict.. a Cancer Patient waiting to happen.. Or just a moron, dating another moron.. The Jobbers just aren't even in our league.. Quite frankly, they are below The Queens of Wrestling, and come Royal Flush, they will finally see that. The world will finally see the Jobbers do what they are meant to do."

{ Stephanie looks straight to the camera. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"And lose like the pathetic little worms that they are."

{ The crowd boos, but Stephanie doesn't seem to care. She chuckles when she thinks of something else. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"It's actually pretty perfect we are so close to where they live.. It's less distance the medical crew has to travel to cart their broken down bodies back home, where they belong."

{ Stephanie flips her hair towards Justin, as she turns the opposite way and walks off the screen. Justin smiles watching her for a second before turning to the camera. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"Make sure to order Royal Flush, to see the retards get their asses kicked by the All so Great Queens of Wrestling.. Me personally, I can't wait! So order now! Or miss out.."

{ Justin walks off, but returns real quick. }

-|JustinWhite|-
"P.S. Any sexy Ladies wanting to gain membership to the White Express.. Follow me on Twitter @JustinWhiteExpress"

{ Justin gives a thumbs up before leaving again and the scene fades. }
JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:53 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/4
WRITTEN BY: SHADIC

It was time for Royal Flush! The one PPV where the EWE would crown the King of Xtreme and the Queen of The Ring. But for The Queens, it's to show why they're the best faction in EWE. While Mickie tries to make history, Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus, Audrey Marie and Summer Rae will face off against the Jobber Squad. Can The Queens dominate or will The Jobber Squad FINALLY get a victory over the Queens?

In the hallway, the camera pans to Summer Rae in her ring gear. She is seen talking on the phone as the cameraman picks up what she's saying

Summer Rae
I know you wanted to be here tonight Paige. But you're the one who wanted some more training with Lita.

Summer stays silent as she listens. She then speaks again

Summer Rae
I know. I won't let you down. I promise

Summer smirks a little as she listens. She then says

Summer Rae
I know, but Mickie has two matches already. Stephanie didn't want her to push herself further like she did at Wrestlemania. I know having Steph as our partner is a little weird, but she is a Queen.

Summer sighs as she continues to listen. She then says

Summer Rae
What about Nattie? She just got back! She needs to shake off the ring rust. Before you say anything Paige, I know Stephanie hasn't wrestled in two years. Last time she wrestled, it was against some crazy chick who had a thing for Sinners or something.

Summer continues to listen. She then says

Summer Rae
Besides, it's the Jobber Squad. Who gives a damn about the Jobber Squad? I sure as Hell don't! They're not even worth my time. I mean, Who the hell's Jay Jobber? Huh?

All of a sudden, Stephanie McMahon is seen coming near Summer as Summer turns around. Summer smiles as she says to Paige on the phone

Summer Rae
I'm gonna call you back.

Summer hangs up the phone as she says

Summer Rae
Boss! How you doing?

Stephanie McMahon
Were you talking trash about my ring skills?

Summer gulps as she honestly answers

Summer Rae
No Boss. But I was being honest about you and that woman. Look, it's not like you can't do it. It's just, I'm worried about you Boss.

Stephanie McMahon
First off, don't call me Boss. Makes me feel old. Second off, I'm glad you're worried about me Summer. But you don't have to. Cause I got you, Trish and Audrey as my partners tonight. We're the Queens of Wrestling. We're the best faction in EWE today

Summer smiles a little as she says

Summer Rae
Thanks Bos--er, Mrs. Helmsley

Stephanie McMahon
Don't call me that right now either. It's Ms. McMahon. But since it's just us Queens. Call me like Trish and the others call me

Summer Rae
Tits McGee?

Steph sighs and slaps Summer upside her head for that. Summer cringes and holds her head as Steph says

Stephanie McMahon
Anyway. I wanna see on what you learned of the Jobber Squad so far.

Summer smiles. She knew that Trish asked her to study as she says

Summer Rae
Well, The Jobber Squad have been around in the wrestling world for a long time. Dustin Jobber is the original member and has to have more staying power. Despite being a huge idiot like the rest of them, he has held gold before. Tag Team Titles before losing it to Cryme Tyme. The Million Dollar Title which he lost to Mickie James. Stupidly gave his so called rematch to Dutch Clark to get back the belt, which he failed to do and had never recovered from that, considering he has his panties up in a bunch and Dustin Jobber has been a former X-Division Champion, losing it to Mickie as well. If anyone's a true threat in this, which I highly doubt. It would be him, unless he gets distracted by another Quackerton Death.

Stephanie smirks, but before she speaks, Summer asks

Summer Rae
That does bring up the Question. Why is that Duck such a sore issue to Mickie?

Stephanie McMahon
It's something we don't mention, out of respect for Mickie. But please continue. you're impressing me so far

Summer smiles as she continues

Summer Rae
Mike Jobber seems to be the weakest of the bunch. With him wanting Lita so badly. Mike Jobber will be the one to be easily distracted. If his coughing doesn't get to him first

All of a sudden, Lita is seen storming down the hallway as Steph looks at her. She then says

Stephanie McMahon
You ok Red?

Lita
No! That moron was hitting on me again. I'm officially getting sick and tired of this!

Stephanie McMahon
I'll have Beth and Nattie take care of it

Lita sighs as she just walks off. Summer then continues

Summer Rae
As for second biggest threat, which is a shock to me, is Jay Jobber. Like his brother Dustin, he is a former Tag Team Champion til they lost it to Cryme Tyme. He has tried to wrestle women, rumor has it in a disguise

Stephanie McMahon
That's disgusting enough. But, go on

Summer sighs a little as she says

Summer Rae
The second weakest, but biggest idiot out of all of them is Jon Jobber. This fat tub of loser has sugar all the damn time, plays in my opinion the WORST song I ever heard in my entire life and got kidnapped by Mickie James, prompting her to burn him with his own Sugar. Before you ask Ms. McMahon, I watched that over and over again. I actually got turned on by it

Stephanie McMahon
You got turned on by Jon Jobber!?

Summer smirks as she says

Summer Rae
Good God no! I got turned on by him being tortured by Miss James. I love it when our enemies are in soo much pain. I just don't tell anyone.

Stephanie McMahon
Remind me never to bring that up. Despite that, you've learned pretty well about our opponents. You're ready to take them out. I'm proud of you already Summer.

Summer smiles as she says

Summer Rae
Tonight, they will learn that they don't mess with the First Lady of The Queens. Summer School's in Session!

Summer smirks as the scene fades

END RP
JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:55 pm
ROLEPLAY: 3/4
WRITTEN BY: SHADIC

It was time for Royal Flush! The one PPV where the EWE would crown the King of Xtreme and the Queen of The Ring. But for The Queens, it's to show why they're the best faction in EWE. While Mickie tries to make history, Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus, Audrey Marie and Summer Rae will face off against the Jobber Squad. Can The Queens dominate or will The Jobber Squad FINALLY get a victory over the Queens?

In the locker room of The Queens of Wrestling, Trish Stratus is seen entering the room as she was dressed in her ring gear. She goes over and grabs her Queens Championship and plants it around her waist. She goes over to the mirror and adjusts it. As she does, she hears a giggle from the next room. She goes over and opens the door. It looked like from behind that it was Mickie James, which was weird cause Mickie hasn't been seen all day. The last time Trish saw Mickie was in the hotel room. Trish slowly walks in as she looks at Mickie's back and says

Trish Stratus
Mickie? When did you get here? I've been trying to find you all day

Trish gets close as the person she thought was Mickie turns around, Trish screams a little as it was Audrey Marie, dressed in Mickie's clothes as Trish shouts

Trish Stratus
WHAT THE HELL AUDREY!?

Audrey Marie
What's wrong? I didn't mean to scare you Trish

Trish pants a little as she says

Trish Stratus
What are you doing wearing Mickie's clothes!? You do know she hates it when someone gets her clothes without permission!

Audrey Marie
Nono, these aren't her clothes. I mean, it looks like it, but it isn't. I designed them myself! What do you think?

Trish sighs as Audrey does a twirl, showing off her custom ring gear for Trish. She then says

Trish Stratus
They're fine. Not too bad though. But Audrey, I know I'm not your teacher, but piece of advice. Don't do that again, you gotta get your own style, your own flavor.

Audrey looks at Trish and smirks as she says

Audrey Marie
So I should go out there and act like a idiot like the Jobber Squad, say ass backwards things like "Awoems" and "Dimbass" when they don't sound proper or even the right words?

Trish Stratus
Oh Dear God no. Audrey, you're better than that and you know it. Plus, this is your chance to get your first win in EWE. I know how much you've been excited for that

Audrey giggles as she jumps up and down a little. She then says

Audrey Marie
I know! It's so exciting! I can be like my idol and whup some Jobber Ass! I can go after the resident punching bag in Dustin Jobber! My Mickie whupped him twice over and made him look like a bigger fool than he already is! Maybe I should do the Sharpshooter on him tonight, make him tap!

Trish smirks, normally, she would be a little weirded out by this, but when Audrey mentioned her and Mickie's Sharpshooter, it did give a smile on her face as Audrey continues

Audrey Marie
Then you got Jay Jobber who looks like a pervert. A pedo one at that with his obsession with Miley Cyrus

Trish Stratus
Um, Miley's of legal age now.

Audrey Marie
Does it matter? He's still obsessed with her. Still creepy

Trish goes to say something, but she shrugs it off as Audrey continues

Audrey Marie
Then you got Mike Jobber, I saw him with his obsession with Lita. What is up with these jobbers and their sick obsessions! I mean, Dustin's obsessed with Sunshine. Jay's obsessed with Miley AND Kelly. I know I'm a queen and all, but I feel sorry for her

Trish Stratus
For once, I feel sorry for her too...

Audrey Marie
Now Mike and his obsession with Lita. I hope I get my hands on him tonight. I wanna make sure once and for all, he will NEVER have Lita! I might break his manhood to make a example!

Trish laughs at that as Audrey continues

Audrey Marie
As for Jon Jobber, his stupid obsession with Sugar, ugh. Disgusting. Sugar makes you fat. I mean, it's good every once in awhile, but other than that. No! He's the most disgusting man I ever seen in my life! Especially with his incest obsession

Trish's eyebrow raises as she asked

Trish Stratus
Incest...obsession? Wait, you mean to tell me he has the hots for...

Trish then shrugs as Audrey says

Audrey Marie
Yea. He does.

Trish Stratus
How did you find this out!?

Audrey Marie
After Mickie was studying her tapes for her matches tonight. I saw one still in the DVD Player. I watched it, that's when I found out

Trish begins to bend down, about ready to throw up. She raises back up as Audrey says

Audrey Marie
Doesn't matter. I wanna show these Jobbers why the Queens are the best faction in EWE today! Trish, let's Stratusfy them!

Audrey smiles as she skips out of the room. Trish shakes her head at all of this as the scene fades

END RP
JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:05 pm
ROLEPLAY: 4/4
WRITTEN BY: JAY

-INTRO-
While becoming a two time TeleVixen Champion is high on Trish's priority list at Royal Flush.. she must also take down four morons.. known as the Jobber Squad.

-SCENE ONE-

Title: It's That Easy
Date: July 7th, 2013

Finishing straight after her promo against Mizore, is exactly where we pick up.

Stephanie McMahon - So you're done with that already? What about our match?

Trish Stratus - I haven't forgotten about it Steph... but come on... it's the Freaking Jobbers.

Stephanie cocks an eyebrow.

Stephanie McMahon - Don't underestimate them..

Trish Stratus - Didn't you?

Stephanie nods.

Stephanie McMahon - True..

Trish Stratus - Besides... There's nothing to them... Watch..

Trish wipes a hand over her face, pretending to change personalities.

Trish Stratus - Hey guys! I'M JAY JOBBER! You're all Noobsloobers HEHEHE!! OH MY GOD!!

Trish points to Stephanie..

Trish Stratus - IT'S MILEY CYRUS!!

Trish rushes over and begins humping Stephanie's leg.

Stephanie McMahon - Uhhh....okay....Trish...I get it.

Trish stands up, expression changing as she grabs a straw from a cup on Stephanie's desk. Trish puts the straw in her mouth and pretends to inhale on it like a cigarette.

Trish Stratus - Them Ashbutts can't touch us.. We're Aweoms...FOR ALL THE TIMES!

Trish puts the straw down before just as Mickie walks in the room.

Trish Stratus - SUNSHINE!

Trish runs over and gives Mickie a hug...

Trish Stratus - Give me Some Lovins.. Don't be a Sucko, it's me Dustin!

Trish kisses Mickie then runs off. Mickie looks over to Stephanie.

Mickie James - Did I miss something?

Stephanie McMahon - Don't ask.

Suddenly Def Leppard is heard... Trish comes dancing back into the room, before dumping a bucket of water over her head.. She rips her shit off and begins dancing erotically... while rubbing Sugar all over herself, still very erotically. Stephanie finally shuts the song off. Trish stops and smiles.

Trish Stratus - See... that easy.

Trish feels the sugar on her stomache and sighs.

Trish Stratus - But now I'm all sticky.

Trish walks off to clean up, and the scene fades.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum