Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:16 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Re: Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:16 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLAWLESS - - - PROLOGUE
Chaos #162, June 24th, 2013... A date that will forever be synged into the brain of Michelle. It is when Michelle suffered her first defeat in EWE. That certainly doesn't sit well with the Flawless Diva, but she's going to look past it. With Paul Heyman at her helm, things can only get better, not worse. The perfect opportunity to pay Hollie back, for that fluke, is to eliminate her from the Queen of the Ring tournament, which is exactly what could happen at Royal Flush, should the two meet in the Semi-Finals or Finals. Hollie may have gotten the jump on Michelle last time, but it's a whole new week now

:: Scene One ::
Your Gig Has Been Cancled
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: n/a
Mentions: Hollie Winder

[ Pitch black is all you can see when the scene first begins. Nothing can be heard or seen, for a few seconds. A Light slowly dims on, and gets brighter and brighter, at a slow pace, before illuminating over Michelle McCool. Michelle is seen standing on the edge of a stage, but not much else can be seen of the stage, other than Michelle, and the end that tells you it's a stage. Michelle stands there, with her tight blue jeands, Studded Belt, and a half cut jacket. Michelle crosses her arms, with a very smug look on her face as she smacks her lips to the camera. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "I'm here today, but to only talk about the future, not the past." *Sneers slightly.* "What happened on Chaos, was a fluke, and nothing more.. I'm still your Flawless Diva.. and still the soon to be 2013 Queen of the Ring." *Waves her hand in motion over head.* "So forget about Chaos, it's over and done.. Let's move onto Royal Flush.. where I exact my revenge."

[ Michelle smiles as she walks the stage a little bit and the light brightens just a little bit. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Royal Flush... Las Vegas Nevada... That's where we may or may not get to meet again. After what went down, I sure hope we do. This is my chance to prove, that victory was nothing more than a fluke, and that's exactly what I hope to do, And that is why I have chosen you first." *Stops pacing and smiles.* "I am going about this completely different from everyone else, because that's who I am.. I am like no others, I am the Flawless Diva for a reason, after all. That is why, I won't be talking about my other two possible opponents this evening, but I will save them each, for another time. Tonight's main attraction..."

[ Michelle holds her hands out, as the lights light fully up, revealing a set of drumbs, and a complete band set up. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "The wanna-be Rockstar, Hollie Winder." *Rolls her eyes at the though.* "Yes, I am a little more prepared this time, I discovered about you and your little band, if that's what it's called. I personally couldn't get into any of your songs... but of course, I'm not tone deaf either."

[ Michelle laughs as she rolls her eyes. She walks around and sits at the drums before picking up one of the sticks and twirling it around with her finger. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "So The Wanna-be Rock star thinks that because she can play the drums, that makes her better than me. She thinks that just because she can play in a band, that makes her somebody, but trust me, it doesn't. It doesn't make you Flawless, does it? There's a certain level of requirements to fit that bill, and I'm afraid." *Stops twirling the stick.* "You just don't fit that bill."

[ Michelle smacks the stick on the drum once. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "You may think that just cause you beat me, one time.. ONE TIME.. that makes you superior to me." *Shakes her heard, showing clear annoyance.* "No way, Hollie, no way are you more superior than me. You can't earn that from just being lucky. I assure you, just as sure as your hair is pink, you will never defeat Michelle McCool ever again, I promise you that." *Smacks the drum with the stick, two more times. "If you are unfortunate to draw my name in the Semi-Finals, or make your way to meet me in the finals, which I assure you, I'll be there.. Then I'll be able to show you, and prove to you, what I have already said. You are not my superior, you don't even deserve to be my equal.. You, like any other diva on the EWE Roster, you're all below me, and below my standards."

[ Michelle cracks the drum a couple more times. She places the stick down. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Noone is simply as Flawless as I am, and Noone deserves to be the Queen of the Ring, more than I do. I can better explain why the other two people don't deserve it, but I will in due time. Hollie, I can tell you right now why you don't deserve this. No, it's not because you already have the Lady's Choice briefcase. Though it's like I already sad before, it's pretty sad and pathetic you need to collect up as many extra chances as you can get, because you know you will fail." *Rolls her eyes.* "You don't deserve this opportunity, when you already seem to know you will fail." *Putting hand on chest* "One shot, one opportunity, that's all I need, to become the Flawless Diva's Champion.. and it's exactly what I will do after I become the Flawless Queen of the Ring."

[ Michelle picks up both sticks now and keeps her eyes on the camera. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Sunday, if you are so unlucky to draw my name, or meet me in the finals, I will glide right over you, just like cutting into one of your own Drum Solo's." *Starts banging the drums, trying to hit a drum solo, which sounds very horrible. She tosses the sticks behind when she stops.* "When you meet me in that ring, it's going to be like a heavy guitar solo. That perfect, flawless solo that you wonder when it will end. That's what it will be like for you when you face me, wondering, when will your pain stop, when will it finally end?"

[ Michelle stands up, brushing her hair out of her face, she walks back in front of the drum set. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Our match, and my victory over you.. It will be so Flawless, it'll be so beautiful, it'll be just like when a Vocalist hits and holds that one perfect note." *With a big smile on her face, before it quickly erases.* "Whatever metaphores you want me to use, to make my point. It's rather simple, Hollie.. You think you're a rocker.. you think you're going to Rock and Roll right over me?" *Shakes her head "no".* "As far as that goes.. Come Sunday, you and your wanna-be Band... Your Gig has been cancled."

[ Michelle kicks her foot through the drum set. She continues to tear down the rest of the instruments, slamming a guitar on the stage, and throwing another guitar off the stage. She walks off the left side of the stage and the camera surveys the damage she's done. ]

:: Scene Two ::
Flawless Strategy
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: Paul Heyman
Mentions: Hollie Winder

[ Just a couple minutes later, Paul Heyman is the first thing we see, talking on the phone, while pacing back and forth. ]

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "Yes, yes we're all set... Yes I have you a match on the PreShow... No, I don't know who you're opponent is yet, I'll be sure to let you know when I do."

[ Stops when he sees Michelle McCool has returned and is standing in front of him. ]

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "I gotta go, I'll let you know about your match." *Hangs up cell, placing in pocket before giving Michelle a quick clap.* "That was perfectly done... Or wait.. Flawless."

[ Heyman smiles broadly, as Michelle does the same. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Thanks Paul, but of course it was, it was me, after all."

[ Michelle and Heyman both laugh. ]

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "I got to say, I love the strategy.. ignoring two of your possible opponents, it's brave, it's bold, it's different, it's..."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// *Putting her hand up, to cut Heyman off.* "I'm not ignoring the others. I am simply just choosing to spend time on each one individually. That in itself, is my Flawless Strategy, that sets me apart from the rest."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "It does save you from rambling about the same things, over and over."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Not that someone as Flawless as me could ever commit such a horrible flaw anyways, but yes."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "I for one hope you get to face Hollie, so you can show her, and everyone else, just how lucky she is, Lady's Choice or not."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Please, the fact that she is the Lady's Choice winner, just proves how lucky she is. That's all them Ladder matches are about, luck, not skills. Luck, like she had against me last week. I took her too lightly, I admit that was my mistake, but I won't be making that same mistake on Sunday. I am without Flaws, to not let the same thing happen again, just solidifies that."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "I couldn't agree more, and that is why you will beat her, and whoever else, and become the 2013 Queen of the Ring."

[ Michelle holds up a hand. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Correction Paul... The FLAWLESS 2013 Queen of the Ring... and soon to be Flalwess Diva's Champion.. And it will all just be... FLAWLESS"

[ The two laugh as the scene fades back out. ]

:: End RolePlay ::

-PROFILE-
Name: Michelle McCool
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Palatka, FL
Theme: "Not Enough For Me" by Jim Johnston
Allies: Paul Heyman
Enemies: Everyone Else

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 02