Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty [EWE] Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:32 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

[EWE] Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13 Empty Re: [EWE] Royal Flush 2013 - 07/07/13

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:32 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/3
WRITTEN BY: JAY

|| The scene opens up in Reno Nevada, yes you read that right. A Good 448 miles away from the location of the Royal Flush Pay Per View. This is also 6 days before the Pay Per View though, on Monday, July 1st. The shot shows Kelly walking up a sidewalk, with a mic in her hand, as the camera crew follows her. She stops and turns to the camera, before putting the mic up. ||

KELLY
"Hello EWE Nation, Kelly here.. and I'm not in Las Vegas yet, but rather, Reno Nevada.. Yes, spot of the last Chaos.. but it's more so, the home of who I have been sent here to interview."

|| Kelly drops her head for a moment. ||

KELLY
"Emphasize the word, Sent, because I wouldn't be here on my own free will."

|| Kelly sighs before walking on, stopping at the door, she's about to knock, when a huge firework shoots off in the back yard. Kelly steps back in time for another one to shoot off. She nods to the camera man and he follows her off the porch. She walks around to open the back fence, where we see all 4 of the Jobbers from the tag match, Dustin, Jay, Jon, and Mike, standing around a wagon, where Mike lights a fuse with his cigarette, sending another firework into the air, before they all cheer out. Kelly shakes her head and walks up. Jay is the first to notice. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Kell-Smell!!"

|| Jay runs over and gives her a hug, that she takes very awckwardly. After he let's go of the embrace he looks to her. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Did you hear about our Aweoms Firework Party and come to join?"

KELLY
"No, But should you guys be doing this?"

JAY JOBBER
"Of Course Kelly.. we got aduly supervision."

|| Jay points to the back porch. Kelly looks to see Mr. Jobber passed out in a rocking chair. Kelly shakes her head and looks back to Jay. ||

KELLY
"That's not what I meant. Besides, you guys are adults... though mentaly it's at question."

|| Jay gives Kelly a nudge. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Thanks, Care Pear."

KELLY
"What I meant was, why are you guys setting off Fireworks, today?"

JAY JOBBER
"Duh, don't be such a dimbass Baby.. Isn't it obvious?"

|| Jay looks over to the group, they all cheer out. ||

DUSTIN JOBBER
"HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!"

JON JOBBER
"HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!"

MIKE JOBBER
*Coughs*

KELLY
"It's July 1st."

|| Jay scratches his head and looks back over to his brothers. Without skipping a beat... ||

DUSTIN JOBBER
"HAPPY FIRST OF JULY!"

JON JOBBER
"HAPPY FIRST OF JULY!"

MIKE JOBBER
*Coughs*

|| Kelly shakes her head, while Mike lights another firework. After watching it explode, Jay looks back over to his brothers. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Make sure you save some for Saturday!"

JON JOBBER
"Oh Yea! Saturday!"

DUSTIN JOBBER
"Saturday is going to be AWEOMS!"

MIKE JOBBER
"YEA! AWE" *coughs* "OMS!"

|| Jay smiles and looks to Kelly. ||

JAY JOBBER
"You coming Saturday?"

KELLY
"Something with you guys, probably not."

JAY JOBBER
"Come on Love Bacon.. We want to bring dates.. Dustin gets to bring his girlfriend, I should bring mine, which is you."

KELLY
"No, I'm not."

JON JOBBER
"That's not fair, Dustin gets to date Jessica.. Jay gets to date Kelly."

KELLY
"No, he doesn't."

MIKE JOBBER
"I can do better.. I am" *coughs* "Dating.. The Queen of.." *coughs* "Xtreme..." *coughs* "..Lita."

KELLY
"No, he's not either."

JON JOBBER
"Oh ya.. well I got one for all of you with my soon to be girlfriend... The Diva's Champion, Abby Addiction!"

|| The Jobbers all look impressed, except Kelly.. who looks sickened. ||

KELLY
"That's just Gross."

|| Kelly shakes her head finally, trying to get that image out. ||

KELLY
"Can we just do what I came here for."

JAY JOBBER
"If you want my brothers to watch.. I'm fine with that I guess."

|| Jay starts taking his shirt off, Kelly grabs his arms to stop him. ||

KELLY
"Eww, no. I meant interview you guys about your match."

JAY JOBBER
"Those Resluts who crossed a line last Chaos?"

|| Dustin nods. ||

DUSTIN JOBBER
"Noone puts their hands on Jessica! NOT EVEN ME!"

JAY JOBBER
"Yea, they shouldn't of been doing that, them noobslobberettes got a beating coming their way now."

DUSTIN JOBBER
"Let me tell you something about them Suckos."

|| Dustin walks away from the wagon, walking over to Jay and Kelly. ||

DUSTIN JOBBER
"Them Queens that like to Wrestle, because they are wrestling Queens, that wrestle like Queen's because they are Queen's who Wrestle, and are Queens of Wrestling."

MIKE JOBBER
*Coughs*

JON JOBBER
"You just blew my mind!"

JAY JOBBER
"Yea, I couldn't of said it any better, bro."

|| Jay puts his hand on Dustin's shoulder, congratulating him on his speech. ||

KELLY
"Am I the only one who has no clue what he just said?"

JAY JOBBER
"It's real simple Baby Goo.. Let me break it down for you. See first you got Audrey.. who battled our cousin in a battle royal a few weeks before WrestleMania."

KELLY
"Aka, you in a wig."

JAY JOBBER
"No, our cousin, Jaylina."

|| Kelly rolls her eyes. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Anyways, Audrey.. she needs to learn, we can't always be like our idols.. I know she wants to be like Mickie.. but sometimes you just can't.. You don't see me running around dressed like Hannah Montanna do you?"

KELLY
"That'd be your alter ego, Jaylina."

|| Jay chuckles shaking his head. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Oh Silly Beans, with the jokes I love."

|| Kelly shakes her head now, rolling her eyes. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Then there's Summer.. She thinks that just because it is currently Summer Time, that gives her the advantage, but she's wrong."

DUSTIN JOBBER
"She's at such a disadvantage, that her disadvantage is a disadvantage, for being a disadvantage, like a disadvantage."

|| Jay nods. ||

JAY JOBBER
"Pure wisdom right there, that's hard to even follow."

KELLY
"Right.."

JAY JOBBER
"I don't know why Summer of all people wanted to attack poor Jessica though... doesn't she know, without Sunshine, there is no Summer?!"

MIKE JOBBER
"NO" *coughs* "WAY!"

JON JOBBER
"That's just briliant bro!"

DUSTIN JOBBER
"Yea man, you nailed it!"

JAY JOBBER
"What really gets me, is who does Stephanie think she is entering this match? She's the General Manager, not a wrestler! I know she was great in the WWF back in 1970... but.."

KELLY
"More like 90's and early 2000's"

JAY JOBBER
"Well whatever, like I was saying.. she may of been good, in the WWF in the 1960's... but let me remind her.. this isn't the WWF.. and this isn't 1940! This is 2013!"

JON JOBBER
"Tell her man!"

DUSTIN JOBBER
"Yea, That Sucko don't even know!"

MIKE JOBBER
*coughs*

KELLY
"Interesting, I guess that.."

JAY JOBBER
"And I haven't even spoke of the biggest Reslut of them all."

|| Kelly sighs. ||

JAY JOBBER
"When Britney Spears gets in that ring.. she's gonna know, We're Stronger, than Yesterday.. and she isn't a Girl, and not yet a woman.. and when I noobslobber all over her, she'll be like, Opps I did it again."

MIKE JOBBER
"I'd hit that Ashbutt." *coughs* "One More Time."

KELLY
"Are you kidding me? Britney Spears isn't in this match."

JAY JOBBER
"Oh Yea, the 2nd biggest Reslut of them all then.. Trish is going to see what it really means to be Stratusfiber, if you know what I mean."

KELLY
"Fraid not."

JAY JOBBER
"No worries, it'll all become clear.. all you need to know, is that The Jobbers will win this match and show all them Queens once and for all, that we are the Greatest... FOR ALL THE TIMES!!!"

DUSTIN JOBBER
"FOR ALL THE TIMES!"

JON JOBBER
"FOR ALL THE TIMES!"

MIKE JOBBER
"FOR ALL THE" *coughs*

|| Mike steps up as he said it, knocking over the wagon, which has a firework he had just lit. The Firework shoots off into a nearby shed, before exploding.. White Sugar rains down from the sky, covering all for Jobbers, and Kelly. Jon looks for a moment, then shrugs. Jon picks up a boombox from seemingly nowhere and pushes play. Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" begins to play as Jon removes his shirt and starts dancing. Kelly storms off in a fit of rage as the other Jobbers join Jon in dancing, and thankfully, the scene fades. ||
JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:35 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/3
WRITTEN BY: MIKE M

The scene opens up in some kind of fancy restaurant. It is speed dating night and several tables are full of people on blind dates. We move over to the last table where Mike Jobber is sitting. He is in his finest pair of lime green sweats. He is puffing on his cigarette and looking over at the kind of cute blond sitting across from him. He smiles at her.

{Mike Jobber}
And that is why I am never allowed in a Victoria Secret’s ever again. Speaking of bras, I bet you have a nice one on right now. What are you a size B. Not much going on up there.

She slaps the taste out of his mouth and walks off right as the buzzer goes off. A black haired girl with tattoos on her arms sits down. She looks him up and down and shrugs.

{Black Haired Girl}
I could do worse. You smoke? Can I bum a cigarette?

Mike holds out his pack of cigarettes. The black haired girl takes one as Mike smiles at her.

{Mike Jobber}
This is awoems. You know what they say, if she smokes she pokes!

The black haired girl grabs her drink and tosses it in his face. She gets up and heads over to wait for the bell to ring. Mike wipes the water from his face.

{Mike Jobber}
She couldn’t have handled me.

The bell rings and Mike turns back to the table. He is looking at Annie Fugate. She scoffs.

{Annie Fugate}
Check please.

{Mike Jobber}
I work with you. What’s up girl?

{Annie Fugate}
Can we just sit here in awkward silence for a the next few minutes. Cause me and you just aren’t going to happen.

{Mike Jobber}
I know your history. I will buy you for the night. I’ll give you five dollars.

{Annie Fugate}
It’s five hundred dollars for just a dinner date.

{Mike Jobber}
How much for a hug?

{Annie Fugate}
I use to charge fifty for a hug. For you? Two hundred.

{Mike Jobber}
Forget it, you aren’t really my type anyways. You couldn’t handle the power of a Jobber!

{Annie Fugate}
I’m sure it would be hell trying to stay awake.

{Mike Jobber}
Jessica has no trouble staying awake with Dustin.

Annie grabs his shirt and pulls back to punch him. Mike covers his face until the bell rings. Annie pushes him back in the chair and walks off. Mike waits for someone new to sit down but nobody does. The owner off the place walks over to him.

{Restaurant Owner}
No one wants to sit back down with you. You need to leave.

Mike stands up and walks out the door and into the night air. He slowly drags his way down the street until he hears an excited yell. A woman runs up to him with a piece of paper in her hand. She is a short woman, probably about five two. She has shoulder length black hair and is wearing torn blue jeans and a white tank top with open sleeves showing off her black bra.

{Betty Stewart}
You are Mike Jobber! I love the Jobbers! United Jobber Squad of America forever! My name is Betty Stewart, can I have your autograph?

Mike signs the paper for her. He hands it back and she smiles up at him brightly.

{Betty Stewart}
I’ll be rooting for you at Royal Flush. I hope you kick the shit out of those Queen bitches.

{Mike Jobber}
That’s going to be a piece of pie. As easy as cake. Who can stop us Jobbers? Summer Rae. What kind of stripper name is that? She is probably just trying to be like Sunshine Fugate. And worst off, she was trained by Trish Stratus. That means she was trained to be a washed up loser. She hasn’t done anything yet and she won’t do anything now. The Jobbers never lose when we are united as one.

{Betty Stewart}
Beat that Audrey Marie too. She annoys me so bad.

{Mike Jobber}
Funny how Mickie gets a nasty taste of her own medicine. The stalker becomes the stalkie. At least when Mickie was stalking Trish, she had the ring skills to back it up. Audrey has nothing. Why couldn’t Lita have been in this match. I’d love to roll around in the ring with Lita.

{Betty Stewart}
You like red heads? I would totally dye my hair red for you.

{Mike Jobber}
Don’t do that, your fine just the way you are.

{Betty Stewart}
You think I am fine?

{Mike Jobber}
Of course. Mush finer then Trish Stratus. Maybe she was hot ten years ago before gravity took hold of all her lady parts. And that doesn’t even begin to describe what she has done in the ring lately. Which is just lay on her back and get pinned. It is pretty sad when the best person in the match is Mickie James. And she is an official Jobber punching bag.

{Betty Stewart}
I think she has a thing for Jon Jobber. She seems to pick at him the most.

{Mike Jobber}
Mickie James has enough on her plate. And we all know the Queens are falling apart at the seams. Soon, the Jobbers will dominate the tag rankings. And we will be the tag team champions once again. On Royal Flush, the Queens get smoked.

{Betty Stewart}
That was totally awoems! Would you like to go have dinner with me?

{Mike Jobber}
I could eat. Do you smoke?

{Betty Stewart}
Yes I do. And it is true, if she smokes she probably pokes.

Mike Jobber smiles as he hands her a cigarette. The pair walk off together as the scene cuts to black.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:37 pm
ROLEPLAY: 3/3
WRITTEN BY: Dustin Markowitz

(The camera opens up with a shot of everyone's favorite jobber DUSTIN JOBBER standing in front of a mirror. We just see a shot of his head and he looks at himself intensely in his reflection. He clears his throat and begins to talk to himself.)

Dustin Jobber: Well here we are Dustin... Back close to your hometown defending the honor of the girl whose honor you need to honor for her to be honored too. Are you ready?

(Dustin shakes his head no.)

Dustin Jobber: What??? You need to be ready for this! All those sucko queens are going to be out there and you need to beat there brains in JOBBER STYLE!

(Dustin shakes his head no again and he sighs.)

Dustin Jobber: Look I know you are scared but you need to remember two things. First... You look awesome in chinos and a tie. Second, you are Dustin Jobber. You are a former X-Division champion. You are a former tag-team champion. You are the hottest thing since uh... Um... Errr...

(We suddenly see Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate pop up next to Dustin with a smile on her face.)

Sunshine Fugate: The power of the sun!

(Dustin smiles and he nods back to her.)

Dustin Jobber: Why thank you darling... THE POWER OF THE SUN.

(Again Dustin shakes his head no and Sunshine frowns too.)

Sunshine Fugate: Hmmm... Looks like you are having doubts out there.

(Dustin scoffs.)

Dustin Jobber: Of course not... It's my reflection that is doubting me... Stupid me...

(Dustin throws a punch at the mirror and only succeeds in bashing his hand. He grabs his knuckles in pain before shooting back up and pointing a finger at himself.)

Dustin Jobber: Oh you think you're tough eh???

(Dustin looks like he is going to fight his own reflection when Sunshine puts a hand on his shoulder.)

Sunshine Fugate: Careful, he looks tough.

(Dustin looks back at her then back at his reflection and nods.)

Dustin Jobber: True... So what can I do to convince me to be ready to pin all of those lousy, pathetic, cholitas in this match?

Sunshine Fugate: "Cholitas?"

Dustin Jobber: Bless you.

(Dustin scratches his chin as Sunshine suddenly snaps her fingers.)

Sunshine Fugate: Why not pretend to be someone else to convince yourself you can be the best you can be!

Dustin Jobber: No no... That won't work..... Unless I pretend to be someone else to pretend I can pretend I can be the best I can pretend to be!

(Sunshine cocks her head.)

Sunshine Fugate: That is absolutely... BRILLIANT.

(Dustin nods.)

Dustin Jobber: I know... Give me your lipstick.

(Sunshine looks at him quizzically but comes up with several shades to lipstick because well... This is a Jobber RP and the concept of reality where she would have this lipstick means nothing. Dustin takes them all and ducks out of sight before speaking aloud again.)

Dustin Jobber: Dustin Jobber may be scared to get back in the ring with the queens but one man who wouldn't be would be the best darn wrestler in the history of mat technicians.

(A sudden snort is heard as Dustin brings his head back up and he has drawn ULTIMATE WARRIOR MAKEUP ON HIS WHOLE FACE!!! Sunshine covers her mouth in shock.)

Sunshine Fugate: NO!

(Dustin growls and nods before doing a dead-on Warrior impersonation.)

Dustin Jobber: YES. FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY OUTER GODS COMES A MAN WHO KNOWS NO STEP BACK. I COME ONLY FORWARD WITH THE INTENT OF BEATING THOSE WHO WOULD DAMAGE THOSE I HOLD DEAR. THE QUEENS OF WRESTLING HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THE POWER OF THE ELDERS FROM ABOVE CAN DO WITH THE INTENTION OF ME. FEEL THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!! DUN... DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Dustin tears off his shirt and begins shaking as he sprints away from the mirror still humming the Ultimate Warrior theme song. He runs several laps before running out the door. The camera follows him as Dustin runs like a madman and grunting loudly as several road agents look up at what the hell he is doing. Dustin begins running in place as he looks at all of them and pumps his fists to the heavens.)

Dustin "The Ultimate Warrior" Jobber: ALL OF YOU HAVE STOPPED WHAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN. I WILL MAKE YOU ALL FEEL THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR!!!!!

(Dustin begins sprinting again and nails a JOBBINATION CLOTHESLINE on the nearest Road Agent who goes sprawling to the ground. He keeps running as wipes out two more as people begin running for their lives. Dustin has gone nuts as he Splashes on of the road agents on the ground. He counts his own three before getting up again.)

Dustin "The Warrior From Parts Unknown" Jobber: THE QUEENS HAVE ALREADY LOST! FEEL THE POWER OF THE WARRRRRRRRIORRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It is freaky weird as Dustin gets up and keeps running with some unknown power guiding him as the camera fades to black...)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum