Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:28 pm

SINGLES MATCH
Android #18 Vs. Mr. Man

WINNER: MR. MAN

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:34 pm
MR. MAN
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: MANNY

Psychoward
We open up our roleplays and our scene in downtown Dallas, Texas, just a few miles away from Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. We go to a very busy business street and a building that says “Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital.” Inside one of the offices, we see a nameplate that says “Toni Myers, M.D.” on a desk. As the camera pans to the light we see a young lady doctor sitting in a chair while Mr. Man was sitting in a couch.

"The Psychiatrist" -- Dr. Toni Myers
Okay, so that’s how you grew up, but Manuel, I was called upon to talk about how you’ve been acting lately.

"The Gold Standard" -- Mr. Man
What do you mean how I’ve been acting? I’ve been acting fine Dr. Myers.

No, you’re not. Your boss, Michael Jensen, when he set up this appointment, he told me he’s been getting numerous complaints over your behavior. He told me he put you on probation after a confrontation between you and an interviewer, and because you haven’t “wised up” in his words he no choice to send you here.

Mr. Man’s expressions were the of uneasiness as his doctor was explaining all this to him. He wiped a bead of sweat from his brow.

So tell me, what’s with your behavior?

I dunno if you’d believe me Doc. The truth is, my so-called different behavior is stemming from… a woman.

Why wouldn’t I believe that? I’ve had plenty of patients with women problems, it’s not uncommon.

Mr. Man, of course, delivers a very nervous chuckle.

Thing is, my woman problem isn’t your common woman problem. It’s more of an obsession.

Again, not that uncommon. Plenty of my patients are obsessed with a woman. So, who is this woman?

Ehhh--- it’s somebody--- I guess you could say it’s somebody I work with.

Do you think she’s pretty?

Mr. Man just smirks and chuckles. Wiping more sweat off of him, he looks at the doctor.

Doctor, my obsession with this woman isn’t that that of sexual or physical obsession. It’s more like: I hate her guts.

Okay, so why do you hate this woman’s guts?

It’s a long story but, her name is Android #18 and, she did things to me. Did things no other human in the world has ever done to me. Sh---she ruined my life and she took--- she took everything from me. Everything that was good and dear to me.

So what’s the story?

Mr. Man was now full of nervousness. His heart was beating fast and his blood was boiling from this particular topic.

Well doc, the story--- it goes all the back to December 2007---- December 23rd, 2007 if I could be direct. On that day, I accomplished something nobody thought I was going to do an I become the World Heavyweight Champion. It was a dream come true. But that dream lasted about a month. Then in January of 2008, a mother later my big title reign that I had worked my career for--- my entire life for, was over because of her.

Licking his lips while he told the story, his expression wasn’t a very happy one.

The feeling in the pit of my stomach was disgusting and I never could quite shake the feeling of losing that match to Eighteen. That’s where this obsession started.

So, you’ve been obsessed with this “Eighteen” person for three years already?

Well yes and no. It started there, but as the years go in, it escalated. A month after I lost the World title, I had a rematch clause. But instead of going after her face to face, I decided to take a different approach, and I decided on trying to be Eighteen and tried my hat at mind games. So, I decided to pull the wool over everybody’s eyes and I announced my fake retirement.

So what did you?

I did vignettes under a mask in my attempt to get in her head and take the World Heavyweight title, but she beat me. She beat me and I did all that for nothing. Too me, that’s where all this started, because now I was no longer the World Champion--- I was just Mr. Man, I was just this guy. Those two losses made me feel empty.

Dr. Myers was writing things down on her notepad every little while, observing her obviously crazy patient.

So these two losses they ruined your psyche? How did you feel afterwards?

Afterwards--- it was like I had nothing to work for. I lost the World Championship and those losses really affected me big time. After that, I was just going through the motions and instead of taking a spot, I wanted spots given to me. I was a shell of my former self for a long time, and honestly, my mind wasn’t into it anymore. I wasn’t as passionate about it as I was before. That’s what that loss really did to me.

So after these losses, did you ever get another shot at Android #18?

Yes, I did.

What happened there?

Same thing as the first two. I lost. I went into that match with a losing streak, and Eighteen, she had a lot to prove. Then at Final Battle, the pay per view we fought at, she beat me again. But I have to be honest, going into that match, I wasn’t confident. I had just lost the International Championship because of shitty judging, and I don’t think my mind was set to fight her. Actually, all three times, my mind wasn’t set to fight her, and that’s where I paid for it at.

A look of frustration came to Mr. Man’s face. And it was a really legit look of frustration, as he wasn’t sure what was going on.

So your obsession with Android #18, what did you do after those three matches?

I floundered along, I left the company a couple of times. I was at a bad place after that. Eighteen ruined my life and those three losses made me hate everything, and for three years I haven’t been able to shake this feeling off of me, doc. I’ve even gone to numerous lengths to suppress the feeling away from me, but every time, I just keep feeling her presence in everything I do, every match I have. All of that.

So, you’ve been repressing your feelings for how you feel about Eighteen. Is that why you snapped and attacked that interviewer a couple of months ago?

Mr. Man’s face was dead serious here. That feeling of nervousness was still there, but he was getting a lot off of his chest.

I beat up my friend Kenny Greenwood a while back, because I had to prove a point. I had to prove a point not only to him, not only to anyone who doubts me…. but to Android #18. Everybody says that I’m not good enough to beat Eighteen, including him. I had to make an example out of him, prove to everybody that I can and I will beat Eighteen. He was just wrong place, wrong time.

What do you mean you will beat Eighteen? Surely you aren’t having another match against her.

I am. This Sunday at WrestleMania over at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, I am fighting Android #18 one last time.

So let me get this straight: a woman, who for three years, you feel ruined your life after countless matches, you’re going to fight her one last time?

That’s right.

Interesting.

Dr. Toni Myers just nodded her head she wrote into her notepad. Reading it all she looks at Mr. Man sternly.

I’ve heard your story and after reading these notes, I think I know your problem.

Yeah? What’s that?

This feeling of obsession you’ve had for three years has obviously taken over your life. I think, that with enough therapy and enough time into that process, that obsession will fade, and you can be a normal happy self. However, you going into this match at WrestleMania, I believe is a mistake. Should you lose this big match, I can’t imagine what will happen to you. Perhaps you’ll be committed here, I don’t know.

I get that you’re a professional, but I have to tell you one thing: I’m not losing. I can’t lose to Eighteen, because if I do, then I did all this for nothing.

Now the rage was showing in Mr. Man’s eyes, obviously pissed at being told he could lose.

I am not losing to Android #18, because I need this! I need to beat her! I need to beat her on the Grandest Stage of Them All, with the lights on bright in front of 100,000 of the EWE Nation, and not you, Kenny Greenwood, White Tiger, NOBODY can tell me I can’t beat Eighteen, because I am!

You can believe what you want to believe Manuel, but I think if you lose, you’re going to go off the deep end.

Mr. Man obviously had enough of hearing this. He looked at his watch, then back to Toni Myers.

Well I think our time’s up Doc.

You’re right, our session is up. I’ll see you for your next appointment in a few days Manuel.

Mr. Man got up and shook his doctor’s hand. He was still pissed and he went to leave, going for the door.

And Doctor, I’m not losing at WrestleMania.

Nodding his head, Mr. Man left the psychiatrist’s office, as the scene fades out on the door closing.

Home Invasion
Our next scene opens up in a very green type of area. The camera shoots to small town-like setting, where the cool spring air was flowing. Coming into camera frame, we see Mr. Man wearing walking down a driveway, a fence was behind him.

Does this look familiar Eighteen? Does this fence look familiar? Does this driveway look familiar? I know to you it does, but to the EWE Nation who is watching around the world, I think they need a little introduction of where I’m at.

Looking at the setting, he would hold out his hands for visual effect of where he is at.

I am at the hometown of Android #18: St. Cloud, Minnesota. It’s a nice little city here, temperature’s a bit cold, but let’s not talk about the weather. No, I want to give the EWE Nation a little history lesson if you will. Let’s go back to our first encounter, Eighteen. Let’s go back to January 27th, 2008, the EWE Royal Rumble. For some people, they remember that night as the night Rikku won the Royal Rumble and went on to main event WrestleMania V. Me? I remember that night for something different.

Mr. Man was now walking towards the right of the screen, a house was starting to be shown behind him.

On that night, Eighteen defeated me for the World Heavyweight Championship, but she did it with some help. And no, I don’t mean we had a run in from somebody who attacked me; No, I don’t mean she cheated. What I mean is, that night our little friend Jennifer here she was able to beat me with mind games.

Mr. Man had stopped now, as a house was behind him in full view. He was standing by a mail box and a trash can in front of it.

And do you wanna know what mind games Eighteen used? Oh, it was a doozy! It was great! The mind games Eighteen used, was she did something so vindictive, cruel, insane, crazy, disturbing! She did something, that as we go into three years since that moment, I’ve come--- I’ve come to almost like what she did. I’ve come to almost respect what Eighteen did. She went to my hometown of Miami, Florida, then our blonde she-devil broke into my house and stole everything I’ve ever accomplished in my life.

Mr. Man was smirking at this. Not a smirk of arrogance or confidence or cockiness. No, he was smirking a smirk of annoyance.

She wasn’t done there. Android #18 isn’t done after just a B&E, because what she did was so sadistic and disturbing that--- that even I couldn’t believe it. Because after stealing all my accomplishments of not only my life, but my career---- she decided to torch my house down.

The anger in Mr. Man was showing, as his nodding was at a slow and deliberate pace.

Everything I had ever worked for in my life, from my amateur boxing career to winning the World Heavyweight Championship was not only “down in flames”, but it was gone. And to insult to injury, after she beat me for the World Championship---- sh--- she took all my accomplishments, all my trophies, belts. She took all of that, she melted it down into that little silver necklace she wears to this day.

Manny was now reaching at his throat, almost as if he feels the necklace is around his neck.

Those were the mind games she played, and I truly believe that if anybody in the EWE can play mind games, it’s you Eighteen. Nobody does it better. And like I said, I actually respect what you did Eighteen, because you took it upon yourself to go to the next level just for a win; just for the World Championship! I give you props there. But the thing about that is, I never got you back for it Eighteen. Oh sure, I wore a mask, I’ve tried my share of mind games, but the truth is, I never did harm to you like you ever did to me. And out of respect Android…. You know there’s a little saying about payback right? They say payback is a bitch.

At that moment, Mr. Man opened up the trash can next to him, and pulled out a container of gas and a box of matches. Putting them on the trash can next to them, he begins to laugh.

What, you think I’m going to burn down your family’s house? No Jennifer, I don’t rip off ideas. Why would I burn down your house Eighteen? No, because, I know what I’m going to do, because I know all about you Eighteen. I know all about your childhood; I know that you were abandoned as a child, and that you were adopted. I know that your adoptive parents loved you more than most biological parents love their children. You lived in this house, and no matter what you did your parents loved you.

At this point, Mr. Man had already began walking up the walk way to the entrance of the house. He had stopped at the door way and continued looking at the camera.

Like I said, I respect what you did to me and my house in order to win, and after three years of it burned in my mind, I almost like what you did. You showed initiative. So Android, what I do to you, it isn’t out of disrespect, it isn’t out of hatred; it shows just how much I need to beat you. What I do here today, if anything, shows just how much I respect you.

Now, Mr. Man simply opens the door to the house, and walks right in as if he actually lived there. As he did, an Irish looking individual walked from of the rooms and looked at Mr. Man, bug eyed.

????
What the hell do you think you’re doing!?

Putting his hand in the man’s face, Mr. Man smirks and looks toward the camera.

I’m sure you know who I am. I’m Mr. Man, I face your daughter at WrestleMania 7. I think you owe it to the EWE Nation to introduce yourself…. Better yet, I’ll do it for you.

Mr. Man points to the man.

This man right here is the father of one Android #18; by adoption that is. His name is Dwayne Houlihan. Say hi to the camera Dwayne.

"18‘s Daddy" – Dwayne Houlihan
What the hell!? What are you doing in my house!?

Quiet! I came to tell you, Dwayne, that at WrestleMania 7, I am going to destroy your daughter. At the end of our night, she is going to be lying in a pool of drool after I completely and utterly dominate her. Your daughter is going to be screaming in agony as I break… her… back.

Dwayne would get in Mr. Man’s face, the anger in his eyes almost at a boiling point.

You need to get the hell out of my house. My daughter will deal with you at WrestleMania!

You think so?

You’re damn right I thin----

At that point, Mr. Man had slapped the taste out of Mr. Houlihan’s mouth. The force of the blow caused Dwayne to fall onto his knees, in which Mr. Man pushed him down on his backand grabbed him by the nose.

Dwayne… smile to the camera! I want your daughter to take a good look at what I did to her daddy!

Mr. Man would then lay about 3 shots to the forehead of Dwayne, causing the older gentleman to go in a dazed state.

You need to tell her I am going to punish her! YOU NEED TO TELL HER I’VE BEEN WAITING THREE YEARS! TELL HER DWAYNE!

Hon---honey, you will----

Mr. Man punches Mr. Houlihan again, shutting him up.

No disrespect Dwayne--- no disrespect sir! But this is just a message. Eighteen sent me a message in 2008 when she burnt down my house. Well, I’m sending her a message when she sees me leave you in a heap of your own stench in your own home. So Eighteen, I’ll see you at WrestleMania…

Mr. Man gets off of Dwayne Houlihan, and just as it seems it was over, he stomps him right in his back, causing his body to shake. The final image would be of Eighteen’s father lying on the floor, clutching his bones.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:38 pm
ANDROID #18
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: MIKE

The scene opens up inside a charred home. Several of the pillars are still stained, but they are solid black from the smoke and ashes. On what’s left of some of the walls is burnt pictures, none of them can be seen clearly from the soot. The camera surveys the house before finding the front door that is barely on it’s hinges. The door suddenly falls forward, making a loud crash. Eighteen walks through the door, looking at the damage. She focuses on the camera and smiles.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Does this house look familiar Manny. It was suppose to be the house that I burnt down three years ago. It might not be your house Manny, but the message is still clear. This is your career. This pile of ashes represents everything you worked for and everything you thrived to be. And do you know the true pity behind it Manny? It’s all your fault. You feel asleep with a lit cigarette in your hand. You put clothes drenched in gasoline in a dryer. You lit the fire that consumed your career. All I did was fan the flames. The Royal Rumble title match wasn’t personal Manny. I just wanted the title. And all I did was play a little trick on you. One to get you off your game. It’s not my fault you took it to heart. And it’s not my fault you didn’t learn your lesson the first time and kept coming back for more.

Eighteen pulls down a picture from the wall. She blows the soot off to reveal a picture of young Manny with his family. She tosses the picture aside like it is trash and walks on.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Then came the rematch. You wanted to play with my mind and hide behind a mask. But I knew Manny. I knew long before you came out in the open. It was way to obvious. I had you beat while you still thought you had the advantage. It just showed how pathetic you had become. You were a shell of your former self. You could have walked away. I had nothing to prove against you, I just wanted to hang on to my title. But again you made things personal. And again I had to put you back in your place. I thought it was for the final time. I thought you had learned your lesson. But that wasn’t the case. You decided you needed one more shot. You actually came back for more. And you started to annoy me slightly.

Eighteen kicks through another burnt doorway. She goes into what looks like a little kids room. She picks up a burnt stuffed bear, smiling at it.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Final Battle was suppose to be the end. You came out and gave me everything you had. And in the end, it just wasn’t enough. You got beat again. You crawled away like a scolded dog and I washed my hands of you. Even after you attacked me in Sole Survivor and I eliminated you again, I still thought we were done. But you’re like a bad rash. And again you started getting my attention. But not in a good way. You asked me for a match at Wrestlemania. WT jumped the gun to save you. I had no intention of destroying you again. And after you failed to beat WT, I figured that would be the end of it. But a rash doesn’t go away so easy. And there you were again, this time with a steel chair.

Eighteen chuckles. She notices a mirror still in pretty good shape. She walks over and looks at herself in the mirror, closing her eyes and smiling at the moment she is reliving.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
You beat me pretty good Manny. You really opened my eyes. You weren’t the sad pathetic loser I thought you were. You were a suicidal, sad, pathetic loser. All you had to do was ask Manny. Walk up to me and ask me for a match against you. We could have had a Fair and square match. Instead, you want to play games with me. And it’s stupid. You’re a small dog in a big pound. You brought a nail file to a gun fight. You’re an idiot Manny. I warned you. If you face me at Wrestlemania, I won’t leave anything this time. You won’t get left with a shred of dignity like the last time. I won’t give you a break so you can try and pick yourself back up. If you step in those ropes, you’re a dead man. I won’t stop beating you until I’m sure you are down for good. And as that happens just remember, you were warned. Both by me and WT.

Eighteen breaks the mirror with a swift punch. She looks at her hand as it starts to bleed. She smiles at the blood flow and drops her hand to the side.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
But you see Manny, one thing still confuses me. What makes you so confident that you can win? For the past few months, you have been telling anyone who will listen that you are going to win. You are finally going to break the losing streak and get the big win. But you have shown nothing to back that up. You lost to damn near everyone on the roster. WT beat you. Rikku bat you. Even that old man Ted DiBiase beat you. The only way you could win was for me to carry you to victory. That tells me one of two things. Either you’re even crazier then I thought, or your up to something. But that’s what you want isn’t it? You want me to be worried, wondering what you are up to. Too bad for you, I really don’t care. Come in crazy, I’ll knock the loony out of you. Come in with a wild plan, and I’ll make sure that plan goes down in flames. You can’t win Manny. It’s just not possible. And I haven’t even shown you your big surprise yet.

Eighteen yawns. She checks her hand to see that it has already stopped bleeding. She goes down the hall and into another bedroom, probably the parents bed room. She opens the closet door and looks at the torched clothes. She shakes her head and shuts the closet door which immediately falls of its hinges. Eighteen just shrugs.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
What you fail to realize Manny is I haven’t lost lately. I tore through Sin. I stomped Britney into the dirt. I did all the work to make sure we beat Triple H and WT. I’ve been a wrecking ball while you’ve been a light breeze. You just don’t make sense to me Manny, but then you never really have. You’re going into Wrestlemania with nothing Manny. No titles. Not even close to a shot. You have nothing to gain by being in this match. And regardless of what you think, you have everything to lose. What do you gain from winning? You get to say you beat me one out of four times. But if you lose, your career will be over. You Won’t rebound from that loss. And they will lock you up in the loony bin once and for all. You belong there Manny. Cause you are down right crazy for wanting to fight eWe’s Fire breathing Dragon. A sleeping dragon that you woke up. So everything that happens from this point on is on your head Manny. Whoever I destroy, will know it was your fault that I was unleashed on the eWe again. And when I become X-Division champion, I’ll thank you Manny. Thank you for waking up the dragon.

Eighteen walks out of the house and into the front yard. She looks up and down the street at all the people going about on their daily lives. She crosses her arms and smiles at the camera

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Your final lesson Manny is this. You care about this match much more then I do. Beating you means nothing to me. I’ve done it so many times before. Now you might say that is your advantage, but it’s not. Because I’m completely at ease. Even if you pull the upset, it means nothing. You are still beneath me. You’d have to beat me five times in a row before you can truly get out from under my thumb. Say what you want about being free of my mind games if you win, we both know that’s not the case. Because I’d easily wrk you back in. By the time I was done, even you would think that your victory was a fluke. I have you right where I want you Manny. You are the mouse, I am the cat. You are the puppet, I’m the puppeteer. But I’m not a completely heartless woman. I’m going to give you one last chance Manny.

Eighteen walks over to her limo. The driver hops out and rushes over to her door but she holds up a finger, showing him to wait. He nods as Eighteen smiles into the camera.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Stay home at Wrestlemania Manny. don’t show up to Dallas. don’t get in your ring gear and come down that ramp. And damn sure don’t break the ropes and stare me down when the bell rings. If you follow these tips, you can continue this meaningless thing you call a life. You might even be able to crawl back up the rankings and finally win the tag titles. But if you ignore my warning and go through with the match, it’s all over for you. And in case you don’t think I’m serious, I got a surprise for you. Think of it as your best way out.

Eighteen climbs into her limo and it drives away. The scene fades out but quickly fades back in on eWe’s headquarters. The limo parks and Eighteen gets out. She nods toward the building and the camera follows her in. The secretary starts to say something when Eighteen flashes her ID card. The woman sits down and Eighteen walks through a side door. She is in the Hall of Fame ward of the building. She walks to the end where she sees Manny’s picture. Under it is a gold plaque with his name on it and a list of his achievements and a short speech given by Johnny Chaos. Eighteen looks at it and shakes her head.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Really Manny, do you think you belong in here? You think you deserve to be on the same wall with pople like me and White Tiger. No Manny, you don’t. You were a one hit wonder. And your list of accolades is quite pathetic.

Eighteen punches the glass around the information sheet. She holds it up to the camera and tears it into little pieces. She then takes the gold plaque of the wall. She spits on it before tossing it into a nearby trash can. Finally she takes his picture off the wall. She smashes it over her knee and pulls out Manny’s picture. She holds it up to the camera.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Take this as your official ejection from the Hall of Fame. I just made this room look a whole lot better without you dragging it down.

Eighteen smiles as Manny’s picture bursts into flames. She holds it until it is nothing more the ashes. She dusts the ashes into the trash can. She then reaches off camera and pulls up a picture of Chris Steel. She hangs that picture in Manny’s spot. She also hangs up a plaque and an award sheet. The award sheet is small, but it doesn’t matter to Eighteen.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Chris Steel belongs here more then you do Manny. Then again, so would Ethan McGiddycolly, or Alex Shelly, or even Eli Hogan. But I’m not done with you yet Manny. Follow me.

Eighteen walks deeper into the eWe building where fewer staff members are walking around. She finds a file room and opens the door. Eighteen walks over to an alphabetized drawer and pulls it open. She quickly goes through the files and pulls out a folder with Mr. Man written on the tab. She opens it up and glances through it smiling.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Everything about you is in this folder Manny. You’re contract. You’re pay rate. Everything that makes you an eWe superstar. I’m going to take it away from you Manny.

She walks over to a file shredder in the corner. As she talks, she takes every paper out of the folder and shreds it.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Don’t hate me for this Manny. This is your way out. It wouldn’t take Jensen but a few minutes to get everything back for you. But you could wait until after Wrestlemania. You could tell everyone that is why you failed to show up for our match. No one will think less of you Manny.

Eighteen shrugs having ran out of paper. She then shreds the folder for good measure. She walks up to a computer and boots it up. She puts in Jensen’s name and ponders at the password box.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Now if I was Jensen, what would I make my password.

Eighteen types something in the box. The computer opens to the main page. Eighteen chuckles.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Egotistical bastard.

Eighteen types like crazy, going through screen after screen. She makes the computer bring up every file that has Mr. Man on it. She then tells the computer to delete every reference to Mister Man or Manny in the system. The computer asks if she is sure. Eighteen turns to the camera and smiles

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Since you are so in love with Ben, you can now join him. Gone and most certainly forgotten.

Eighteen hits yes. The computer goes wild, clearing Manny out of the database. Eighteen stands up and walks out of the room. She goes back through the front and out to the parking lot. She stops and looks at the camera one last time.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Now the ball is in your court Manny. don’t let me see your face around here again. I deleted your eWe career with a flick of my wrist. Just imagine what I can do with my bare hands. Stay down Manny. For your own good, just stay down. Show up at Wrestlemania and your career, no your life, will go down in flames.

Eighteen smiles at the camera before turning toward her limo. Suddenly the sound of a car horn frantically honking catches her attention. She watches as a car pulls into the parking lot. The door opens and her adoptive mother Cindy steps out. She opens the door and helps out Dwayne, who is still looking a little worse for the ware. She walks over to them, looking at Dwayne.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
What happened?

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
It was Manny. He came to our house and assaulted Dwayne. All to send a message to you.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
And where were you during all this?

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
I was out shopping. I had no idea..

Dwayne has limped up to Eighteen. He smiles at her weakly. Eighteen smiles. It quickly fades as she kicks Dwayne in the gut. She hits him with the “Down in Flames”. Cindy looks shocked as Eighteen sneers down at her father.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
You weakling. I can’t believe you let some loser like Manny beat you down. I’m embarrassed to call myself your daughter.

Eighteen stands up and looks at her mom. Eighteen suddenly backhands her to the ground. Cindy curls up in a ball crying. Eighteen looks at the camera and smiles.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I’m sorry Manny, was that suppose to get to me? When are you going to learn that I have no attachments. Nothing means anything to me. You want to play mind games, you better get a lot darker then that. Or better yet, stay home like I told you. Because you can’t win Manny. You just can’t win.

Cindy is back on her feet, still crying. Eighteen kicks her and delivers another “Down in Flames”. She looks at both her unconscious parents.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Weaklings.

She climbs into her limo and it pulls out of the parking lot. A worker from inside comes out and checks on Eighteen’s adoptive parents. He calls for help as the scene fades away.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:43 pm
MR. MAN
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: MANNY

I Need This
We open at the Dallas Convention Center Arena in, well, Dallas, Texas. Inside, there would be numerous members of the EWE Nation as well as numerous stands and areas. The place would be buzzing with people because it was WrestleMania 7 Fan Axxess! While there was autograph signings, the Art Show and other activities, there was also a ring… and inside the ring, we would see a very somber looking Mr. Man inside.

For months and months I have been called a loon. I’ve been called insane, crazy, unbalance. You name it, I’ve been called it. There was once upon a time that I was on top of the world. I had it all; money, fame, respect, championships. I had a chip on my shoulder the size of a bowling ball. And the great thing about that, was I was never meant to soar to those heights… I was never meant to be at the top! I was always meant to be right in the middle!

Mr. Man was using his hands to describe what he was saying, as there was at least 600 fans around him watching him.

There’s nothing wrong with being at the middle. Sometimes the middle is the best part… Oreos, sandwiches, between a woman’s legs, that’s just to name a few. But for me… for me, I always dreamt about being at the top. I always dreamt that one day, I would be the top guy, the guy everybody in this business would look up to. I would be one of the greats… one the best! I wanted to be the guy millions of kids saw and because of me, they wanted to become a professional wrestler! And for a while, just a while, I was that guy. I was the top guy in the entire WORLD! I actually held the biggest prize in wrestling at the time!

Mr. Man’s face showed absolutely no emotion. He was actually looking less like the normal Mr. Man.

At WrestleMania 7, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, in front on over 100,000 fans, in front of a pay-per-view audience that registers in the millions, I fight the person that took it all away. I fight the one person that took my time of glory away from me: Android #18. For months--- no, for years. my obsession, my pursuit of Eighteen has consumed my life! For three long years I have had to live with the fact that Eighteen is better me! That every time I get into the ring with her, she shoves me aside like I am a piece of trash!

Again, Mr. Man’s face expressionless, just the same frown that he’s had from the moment he started his promo.

Going into this WrestleMania match, I have done things I never thought I’d do. I’ve talked to myself day in and day out; I’ve beat up one my best friends in the world, Kenny Greenwood; I not only attacked Eighteen with a steel chair, but I’ve attacked her dad just because I can! And through it all, I’m sure I’ve lost a few fans in the EWE Nation. But, as we get closer to WrestleMania and my big match with Android #18, I’ve realized something… this is what Eighteen wants! This is exactly how Eighteen operates! She’s getting in my head, she’s getting in my head, getting in my mind, and every time--- EVERY TIME I think I’m getting ahead, she takes it away from me!

Mr. Man took a deep breath for a dramatic pause.

But through her mind games, I’ve realized something… you’re right Eighteen. When you went to the EWE Headquarters, and you to the Hall of Fame exhibit and you not only trashed it, but you deleted me from the EWE database, and you told me I don’t belong here? Well you were right! I don’t belong here! I don’t belong in the EWE Hall of Fame! I don’t even belong on the roster!

As he said that, he took off his Hall of Fame ring he received at last year’s ceremony. Mr. Man then threw the ring on the mat and stomped on it.

I damn sure don’t deserve this ring! Eighteen, I don’t deserve any of this until--- UNTIL I beat you. All my accomplishments, everything I’ve ever done, they don’t mean shit until I beat you. For three years, Eighteen, three long years, you’ve been on my mind! When you took my World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble of 2008, you took my livelihood! You took my career! You took everything! But for some--- some strange reason, I keep coming back for more; for more heartbreak, for more despair, but why?

Mr. Man kept quiet as the ring under his shoe was smashed slightly.

Maybe it’s because I like your mind games? Maybe it’s because I enjoy the pain you send me? No, that’s not it. I keep coming back, because I know I can beat you. I know deep down inside, that I can counter all of your tricks, that I can muster up all the strength and I can beat you! Now, you say that going into this match, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain? Well, I disagree. Because going into this match, it’s me who has nothing to lose. If somehow you beat me, nobody’s going to be surprised! Everyone will just shrug their shoulders and say “again?” You already took everything away from me! I’m on a losing streak Eighteen, if you beat me, all you’ll do is extend it.

Mr. Man paused some more.

But when I win, I’ll gain everything! I’ll gain respect, I’ll gain glory, I’ll gain a win on my WrestleMania win-loss column… but more importantly Eighteen, I gain my career back! I will be able to finally put all the nights of little-to-no sleep, all the nightmares of you beating me, all of that behind me and I can look towards the future. When I beat you Android #18, I will gain back that confidence that I once had, and I can finally become the Undisputed Champion! So I do in fact have EVERYTHING to gain and nothing to lose.

Finally Mr. Man showed some emotion, as a slight, tiny, little smirk was on his face.

As for you Eighteen, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Sure, you’ll deny it, but it’s the truth. The truth is, when I beat you, all your mind games, your death grip you’ve had on me for three years, they won’t matter! The fact that your name will be on my victim’s list and you’ll have one loss on your resume to me, it will break this curse. You will go down in history at choking against me in our last match at WrestleMania, and deep down inside, that is what will eat at you.

Mr. Man pauses again.

When I hit you in the back with that steel chair weeks ago, I did that more than to gain your attention. I did that because I know you. You are a fire-breathing dragon! You’re a sick, twisted individual who cares about hurting people… but more importantly Eighteen, you care about revenge. I have seen you burn people just because they looked at you funny! I have seen you destroy people just because they brushed up against you wrong while you were walking on the street. That’s why I hit you with that chair, because I wanted you so consumed, so enraged with revenge that you wanted to kill me!

Mr. Man’s face was super serious now.

That will be your downfall. You trying to murder and maim me will be your downfall. You care more about revenge and destroying me than you do winning and that’s where you will slip up! I will go through hell, fire and brimstone just to beat you… I will kill myself just to beat you! I need to beat you, way more than you want to beat me. And while you bring out all the power moves, Eighteen, while you lock on all your submissions, I will not tap, I will not be pinned! I will win at WrestleMania Android #18, I will win or I will die trying! I need this way more than you do! I need to beat you Eighteen! I NEED TO! I will beat you at WrestleMania Eighteen… I will.

Mr. Man then put the microphone down, as he left the ring. Inside the Convention Center Arena, people moved out of his way as he left the place. One last final shot was shown on his discarded Hall of Fame ring.

Snapped
We open up our next scene at the Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital in downtown Dallas, Texas. Inside, we see Dr. Toni Myers on her chair taking notes, as well as Mr. Man sitting next to her on another chair. A session between the two was going on.

So wait… you went to her house in Minnesota and yo--- you slapped her dad?

Yeah, that’s right.

I don’t understand it. I’ve had plenty of unbalanced patients. I’ve had patients who have mutilated their parents, mutilated their children, mutilated themselves. So what’s your problem Manuel?

You don’t understand Doc, Android #18--- you think I’m disturbed? Well she’s ten times worse. She burnt my house down once just so she can beat me, and that was before I ever had a problem with her.

That doesn’t mean you go to her house and slap her father!

The psychiatrist was obviously upset with Mr. Man, and rightfully so. He was going off the deep end lately, that for sure.

Look, as your therapist, I don’t think this match at WrestleMania is that good of an idea. But back on the subject, why did you attack her father?

I figured that by attacking her daddy, she would realize I’m serious. I thought that she would see I’m not messing around anymore.

What I still don’t understand is your obsession with this woman.

I told you, three years ag---

Toni cut off Mr. Man in mid-sentence, obviously not wanting to hear the same thing.

That’s not what I meant. Why do you keep coming back after her if every time you fight her, she beats you? What’s the logic in that? Don’t you get tired of that same result every single time?

Of course I get tired of the same result. You don’t understand I’ve had to live with it for three years. I’ve had nightmares, horrible nightmares for three years of her beating me, standing over me with that sick smile on her face.

Do you have these nightmares every night?

No, not every night. The nights I don’t have nightmares are the nights I don’t sleep. Those nights are worse. Those nights I lay in bed in misery and despair. Bitter because of the hell she has caused me to live in.

The doctor was quickly writing things down on her note pad, observing her patient.

So that’s why you want to fight her again? Because you want to get her back?

No, it’s not like that Doc. I respect Eighteen, I do. She’s one hell of a competitor and one hell of a wrestler. She’s broken ground for women and men in the EWE, in wrestling in general. I wanted this match at WrestleMania because I need to beat her.

That’s all well and good, but with the way you act, can you beat Android #18? Do you really believe you can?

No, I don’t believe I can… I know I can.

Obviously Toni Myers wasn’t that impressed, as she let out a little chuckle.

Well, as your doctor, I think you’ve lost it. Normally I would tell people to conquer their fears, but not the way you’re doing it. You should have just gone into that match one on one, not trying to play whatever sick games she wants you to play.

I know.

No, you don’t know. Look, don’t go into this match at WrestleMania, for your own health!

I have to beat her Dr. Myers.

But you can’t beat her!

What?

This hit a nerve with Mr. Man. Something in that comment caused him to go back to twitchy Mr. Man.

Don’t take this wrong way, but I don’t think you can beat this Eighteen woman. I think she has got your number. Professionally speaking, when you lose, you’re going to go crazy and you will wind up like all the psychos here.

What are you saying?

You can't beat Android #18 at WrestleMania, okay? If you couldn’t beat her in the past what makes you think this will be different? Just give up for your own safety!

Why is everybody saying this to me!?

What are you talking abo---

You’re just like everybody! Everybody says I can’t beat her! Nobody believes in me! NOBODY!

Look, calm down, I’m just telling yo---

SHUT UP!

Mr. Man got up now, his voice was raging after that little exchange, and obviously he scared his doctor, because she quieted right away.

Kenny Greenwood tells me this, White Tiger tells me this, Rikku tells me this! EVERYBODY TELLS ME THIS! They all say that I can’t beat Android #18, that I won’t beat Eighteen! WELL I WILL!

At this point Mr. Man was getting closer to Toni Myers and she was beginning to get scared.

Wha--- what are you doing!?

I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BITCH!

At this point Mr. Man grabbed the doctor by her face and pushed her to the ground, making her land rather awkwardly.

I will destroy you Eighteen, I will destroy you, you understand!? I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU!?

I’m not Eight---

SHUT UP! You did this to yourself Eighteen, you did this!

Then, without warning, Mr. Man kicked the doctor in her face, causing Toni to fall to her back, her hand across her face.

I’ll show you vicious! I’ll show you cruel, I will show the whole world vicious and cruel! At WrestleMania, you’ll see just how sick I am! In fact, I’ll show you right now!

With the doctor down, Mr. Man reached behind the chair he was sitting on. Grabbing something, he brought it into view, showing a container of gas.

You think I won’t do this!? Well you’re wrong bitch! YOU’RE DEAD WRONG YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

At this point, Mr. Man was now pouring the gas on Dr. Toni Myers! She was crying and pleading for mercy as he did this, but it was almost like he was in a trance.

Now who can’t win? NOW WHO CAN’T WIN!? You can’t win you stupid bitch! NOT ME! YOU!

Please don’t!

SHUT UP!

Now, Mr. Man reached into his pocket, a box of matches came out. Taking one match out, he struck it against the rough part and it lit.

You got anything else you want to say!? HUH!? What now!? SAY IT NOW!

Please don’t! PLEASE DON’T!

Putting the match next to the doctor, who by now was crying and screaming, drenched in gas but struggling to get up, he blew out the match.

I’m not going to kill you Doc. No, no, no, that‘s too easy. I’d rather destroy Eighteen at WrestleMania. Thank you though! Thank you for bringing out this side of me! THANK YOU YOU STUPID BITCH!

Throwing all the matches on the floor, Mr. Man walks off. The therapist stayed ion her corner crying, unsure what to do. All she knew was that Mr. Man was a ticking time bomb and he was going to explode. But when? Will he be able to explode at WrestleMania and finally end the streak that Android #18 has had against him? Or will his explosion be a dud and Eighteen will walk through him? What is going to happen at WrestleMania 7 in front of 100,000 fans? Something’s got to give, but what? I guess we have to wait and see.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum