Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:50 pm

EWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Kelsi Parr(c) Vs. Mickie James

WINNER: KELSI PARR

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:51 pm
KELSI PARR
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: MIKE

The scene opens up backstage of the arena, just a few hours away from Wrestlemania. The door to the bathroom opens up and Kelsi walks out, looking kind of pale. She is already in her ring gear of black pants with Parr written on both legs. Her top is a purple tank top That says Kelsi Parr on front and “You’re not up to Parr” on the back. The divas champion shined brightly from around her waist. She walks forward, putting her hand on her stomach.

~~~Inner Monologue~~~
My gawd I feel like I have bald eagles crashing around in my stomach. I hope I’m not coming down with something.

Kelsi walks on to the food court where she decides to pick up some crackers to help settle her stomach. She eats one, not really feeling much better yet. She turns in time to see Leticia Cline walking up to her. Kelsi groans.

~~~Inner Monologue~~~
I feel like I’m going to lose my breakfast any moment now, I don’t really feel like being interviewed.

Too bad for Kelsi, but that is exactly what she has in mind. Leticia looks at Kelsi and smiles, patting her on the back gently.

{Leticia Cline}
You’re not looking too good Kelsi, are you alright?

{Kelsi Parr}
I just got a bit of a stomach bug. I should be alright once I eat some crackers.

{Leticia Cline}
Sounds to me like you just need to relax. Sounds like stage fright to me.

{Kelsi Parr}
How can it be stage fright? I’ve had quite a few matches here lately.

{Leticia Cline}
But none on the huge stage that is Wrestlemania. Try something for me. Close your eyes and imagine a beautiful mountain range.

Kelsi rolls her eyes but follows the orders.

{Leticia Cline}
You are relaxing by a river. The water is gently pushing its way down field. The sun is bright on your face and the air is crisp.

Kelsi is about to admit how stupid this sounds until she realizes it is actually helping. She takes a few deep breathes before opening her eyes.

{Kelsi Parr}
Wow, that was amazing.

{Leticia Cline}
A lot of people get nervous before big time matches, specially at Wrestlemania. I learned that relaxation technique in college. You should do it right before your match tonight. don’t want stag fright to get to you. Mickie has been here before and I promise you she won’t have stage fright. So now that I’ve helped you, how about an interview? Trixy seems to be getting all the lime light.

{Kelsi Parr}
With Mister Jobber, that might not be such a bad thing.

Both ladies laugh. Kelsi backs up into position as Leticia nods toward the camera. They get the count down an the interview begins.

{Leticia Cline}
I’m joined her tonight by the Divas champion Kelsi Parr, making her Wrestlemania debut in only her third month of action. How does it feel to already be on Wrestlemania after only a short time?

{Kelsi Parr}
It feels great Leticia. I truly feel like I belong in the eWe now. Over the past few weeks, I’ve had my doubts. I failed to beat Trish Stratus. I went out and got embarrassed by the Phoenix. Things were looking bleak and they were starting to look bleak bad. But then Christy Chaos words of encouragement really hit me close to home. And now I know that I can not only hang here, but defeat anyone that’s put against me to remain the Divas champion.

{Leticia Cline}
You are of course talking about last week. It was champions against challengers as you and Christy defeated Mickie James and Britney West.

{Kelsi Parr}
I don’t see what the big deal is about Britney West. If Mickie would have had Trish, they might have beat us. But Britney never looked like she was really in the match. And that was all we needed to walk out the winners. Too bad for Mickie, but she lost to me again. It was a tremendous boost to me and gives me the advantage going into Wrestlemania.

{Leticia Cline}
Let’s talk about Mickie James. You actually challenged her to this match. Why?

{Kelsi Parr}
Long story short, I have to know Leticia. Since I beat Mickie, she has only grown in power. I’ve felt like I’ve just kind of sputtered along. So it makes me wonder if maybe she is the better person for this championship. That is why I made the challenge Leticia. I have nothing but respect for Mickie James. There is no hidden agenda to take her out. I have no animosity against her. I just have to know.

{Leticia Cline}
Even though Mickie never has faired really good against you. Her only win came when her and Trish beat you and Torrie. I still don’t understand what you feel like you have to prove.

{Kelsi Parr}
I have to prove that I’m the best. That is what this title says Leticia, that I’m the best. Well, second best to Christy, but still. And I can’t do that with Mickie James beating Sean Lewis and Cryme Tyme while I can’t even beat the Phoenix. This match tonight will prove one of two things. Either I can hang just as good as she can, or the championship will go to it’s rightful owner.

{Leticia Cline}
Would you be mad at Mickie if she beats you?

{Kelsi Parr}
No. But it wouldn’t be the end of it. I’d face her again and again. I wouldn’t give up until I finally beat her. That is the mark of a true competitor Leticia. I could give up after a loss, but I won’t do that. Christy Chaos said I have the makings for greatness. She even said I was perhaps the greatest divas champion of all time. And next to champions like Rikku, Dream, and Brooke McGuire that is one hell of a compliment.

{Leticia Cline}
It is also official now. You are the longest reigning Divas champion ever. That is no small feat.

{Kelsi Parr}
I know right. I get put in the history books for a t least the next two months. But I plan to keep padding my reign. I’m not losing anytime soon. Before the bell rings, me and Mickie are friends. After the bell rings, she is a target. I will have no mercy on her. I refuse to lose my Wrestlemania debut. I’m going to join the ranks of undefeated Wrestlemania records, even if it is just one win.

{Leticia Cline}
Later in the night, Mickie teams with Trish to take on the Extreme Legends. So you think that match might have more of Mickie’s attention?

{Kelsi Parr}
That’s quite possible. The tag team titles against such legends like White Tiger and Johnny Chaos is enough to get anyone worked up. And part of me really hopes Mickie’s not focused on that match. Because if she hesitates for even a split second, she will get the K.S.T.F.O. and she will be out two titles before she even gets to the tag team match.

{Leticia Cline}
Two championships?

{Kelsi Parr}
Of course. Let’s not forget that she is still the X-core champion. That title will be on the line as well. Part of me hates getting Mickie’s night off to such a bad start, but you know what they say. It’s nothing personal, it’s just business. You could just chalk it up to bad luck on her part.

{Leticia Cline}
I do want to bring up an interesting rumor I heard. Since Woman’s division seems to be shrinking drastically, rumor has it that we might be seeing a title versus title soon enough.

{Kelsi Parr}
Wouldn’t be shrinking so bad if Trish would stop taking out anything that moves.

{Leticia Cline}
True. But we are possibly talking about the winners of the Divas and Woman’s championships fighting at a different time. You’re victory could earn you a date with Christy Chaos.

{Kelsi Parr}
Wow, how many guys would love to be in my spot.

The two woman laugh.

~~~Inner Monologue~~~
Great. First I have to fend of Mickie and then possibly Christy. Talk about unleashing the flood gates on me.

{Leticia Cline}
Or you could earn a date with Britney West.

{Kelsi Parr}
That would sure be a lot easier. I told you Leticia, I don’t see what everyone sees in Britney West. She really isn’t that good of a wrestler. I bet I could beat her. And now that I’ve said that, I’m sure I’ll be finding out soon enough.

{Leticia Cline}
How are you coming along with your Sub-Parr finisher.

Kelsi looks down for a moment and shudders. She can still hear the sound of Lita’s arm cracking. She looks up at Leticia and smiles.

{Kelsi Parr}
Who needs the Sub-Parr? I’ve been doing just fine with the K.S.T.F.O. That’s all I will need to beat Mickie. It worked so well the first time.

{Leticia Cline}
Ever considered therapy? It seems to be working okay for Manny.

{Kelsi Parr}
I don’t need therapy. If I have to use the Sub-Parr I will. I just don’t think I will need it against Mickie. I can win without it.

{Leticia Cline}
If you think so. Anyways do you have any last words for Mickie?

{Kelsi Parr}
Yes. Mickie, you are my friend. I might not always agree with your tactics, but you are an up and coming star. At Wrestlemania we both have so much to prove. And nether one of us are going to go down easy. I want to make this a monumental match Mickie. Show me everything. Show me how you won the tag titles. Show me how you pulled the huge upset last week. Show me everything in your tank and I’ll do the same. Just know that at the end of the night, it will be a Ladies Night déjà vu. I’ll walk out as the Divas and X-Core champion. And you will find out that you just aren’t up to Parr.

{Leticia Cline}
Thanks Kelsi. Good luck later tonight.

Kelsi smiles as Leticia walks away. Kelsi turns away and takes a few steps when a game of Sorry is put in her way. She looks at Rikku, who is smiling brightly.

{Rikku}
Hiya Kerry, you want to play a game with me?

{Kelsi Parr}
My name is Kelsi.

{Rikku}
I’m Rikku.

{Kelsi Parr}
I know that.

{Rikku}
Then why did you introduce yourself?

{Kelsi Parr}
Because you called me Kerry.

{Rikku}
You just said your name is Kelsi.

Kelsi sighs. Rikku just looks at her puzzled.

~~~Inner Monologue~~~
What is this girls deal?

{Rikku}
My deal is that no one will play a board game with me.

{Kelsi Parr}
How’d you know what I just thought.

{Rikku}
Cause I read it. I like the purple color, I want to use it next time.

{Kelsi Parr}
If I agree to play Sorry with you, will you stay out of my head.

{Rikku}
Sure, I can barely maneuver in my own head.

~~~Inner Monologue~~~
I can imagine.

{Rikku}
Imagine what?

{Kelsi Parr}
What did we just agree on?

{Rikku}
That we were going to play Sorry.

{Kelsi Parr}
No about you staying out of my head.

{Rikku}
But it’s such pretty writing.

{Kelsi Parr}
Rikku…

Rikku does the cross her heart thing. Kelsi follows Rikku to a nearby table where Rikku sets up the game. Kelsi looks at the pieces and smiles.

~~~Inner Monologue~~~
I’m going to be yellow.

{Rikku}
I call yellow!

{Kelsi Parr}
What did we agree on!

{Rikku}
That we are going to play Sorry and I’m yellow. Are you having that much trouble following along?

{Kelsi Parr}
Whatever, I’ll be red.

They sit down from each other and begin playing the game. Kelsi is careful not to think about her moves to keep Rikku from tuning in. Since two people playing Sorry can get pretty boring, the scene fades to a close.
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:52 pm
MICKIE JAMES
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: SHADIC

Wrestlemania. The Mecca Of Sports Entertainment. The one night of the year where Superstars and Divas become Legends. For Mickie Laree James. This means everything to her. Ever since coming to EWE, she has done more in the first couple of months than anyone tried in a entire year! She's wet her lips by winning the X-Core Championship various times. She made history with Trish Stratus by becoming the first ever All Female Tag Team Champions. But more importantly, she was the Self Proclaimed Divas Champion. She had the belt and all, but it wasn't official. On the very first Ladies Night, she fought Kelsi Parr in a brutal match that saw Kelsi walk away the victor. Ever since then, Mickie had worked her ass off to prove she belonged while Kelsi slipped. After injuring Lita, people question whether or not Kelsi had it in her. One of the reasons Kelsi challenged Mickie to a match at Wrestlemania. The stage is finally set, the combatants are ready for the Ultimate Showdown. The true question is, Can Mickie show Kelsi why she is the next queen? Can Kelsi finally prove once and for all that she is the one that deserves the title? More importantly, can Kelsi focus on not injuring Mickie with her finisher. If she cannot, will Mickie use it to her advantage?

In the set usually called the Mickie Zone. The EWE Tag Team Championship and X-Core Championship were sitting on each side of the set. But in the middle, sat a table, covering three things on it. Mickie slowly comes in as she smiles. She caresses the covered table as she gets behind it, licking her lips as she begins to speak

Mickie James
Welcome to this special edition of The Mickie Zone. I am your host, Mickie James. This is it! Tonight is the night! Wrestlemania! Where legends are born and memories are made. Tonight, not only do I defend my EWE Tag Team Championship against two so called Legends. But tonight, I defend my X-Core Championship for the last time against my friend, Kelsi Parr who has put up her Divas Championship. Now your wondering, why is it the last time I'm defending the X-Core Title? For you see my friends. All will be explained soon enough. Kelsi, you asked me this question weeks ago. Have I surpassed you? Well...

Mickie smirks as she slowly grabs the cloth and yanks it off quickly. It shows three Championship belts as Mickie goes over and places the two titles on the side beside them. Mickie goes back to the middle and begins to speak once again

Mickie James
Do these speak for themselves? Don't answer that Kelsi. Your going to get your question soon enough. I just want you to get a history lesson about Mickie James, otherwise known as...History Maker!

Mickie slowly pulls the first title up from the table. It slowly comes into focus as it looked like the EWE Women's Title, but it had a different logo on it as Mickie speaks once again

Mickie James
This, is the WWE Women's Championship. At one point, it was the championship to end all championships in this business! How many times I won it? I won it Five Times Kelsi. One of them, was from my best friend, Trish. Sure, I had to use dirty handed tricks. But it got the job done. Beat Lita for this title, three other people, felt the Mickie-DT and those three, gave me three more reigns. It was not cause of luck. It was cause of Skill! While at the same time, I EARNED my respect!

Mickie slowly sits the Women's Championship back down on the table. She goes over and picks up a Butterfly looking title. It had the word "DIVAS" on it as Mickie smiles and speaks once again

Mickie James
This, is the Divas Championship. No Kelsi, not the Divas Championship you got. Like the Women's, This is the WWE Divas Championship. More like the Barbie Title. But this title, I won it only one time. I beat a nobody for it! But, little did I know, that Butterfly Title, would land me more into greatness. I became one of the few people to hold the Women's and Divas Championships! A Feat, no one had dared to do before I came to EWE. Which leads me to....the next history making moment!

Mickie sits the Divas Championship down on the table as she picks up the next title. It had a white belt over it as Mickie hoists it over her shoulder and speaks once again

Mickie James
This, is the TNA Knockouts Championship. Out of all the titles I've ever held Kelsi, this title, is the worst! Yet, it made me history as well. The Triple Crown if you will. Yes, before I came to EWE, I became the first person to hold WWE Women's, WWE Divas AND TNA Knockouts Titles! 7 Title Reigns! A feat only a few dare to reach!

Mickie then places the Knockouts Title on the table and goes over to the X-Core and Tag Team Titles as she grabs them and hoists them over her shoulders. She speaks once again

Mickie James
And last, but not least. You already know I'm a 24 Time X-Core Champion as well as a EWE Tag Team Champion, the first All Female Tag Team Champion. Now, your asking yourself Kelsi, "Why am I Explaining all this to you?" It's like the question you asked me when you challenged me. Did I surpass you? have I become better? The real question is Kelsi Parr, "Was I even as good as Mickie?" The answer is...no!

Mickie sits down both titles as she looks at the camera and begins to speak once again

Mickie James
Our first match was good Kelsi. I will admit that, but to be honest. I felt sorry for you. I really did. So I did something I have never let anyone do in my career. I let you win. Cause to be honest, I thought you were really up to "Parr" as you put it. It turns out, your a embarrassment! Your a embarrassment to me and to yourself! The only reason you won the title was cause I let you. Your nothing more but a fluke Kelsi! When you destroyed Lita, I saw something from you. Fear. That Kelsi, will be your downfall!

Mickie takes a sip from her bottle of water as she speaks again

Mickie James
You see, your afraid your going to injure me. Well, you can put that out of your mind. I've injured people in my career, have I ever felt sorry? No! Your Sub-Parr, will be your downfall! I just want you to keep this one thing in your mind Kelsi. One Mistake, you make one little Mistake and...

Mickie clicks her fingers as she says

Mickie James
....that will be it! Not only will you have your answer, but the EWE Divas Championship will come back to it's rightful owner.

Mickie smiles as she sits her bottle of water down as she speaks once more

Mickie James
Kelsi, I love you like a friend. But you got to understand. You are a fluke! Your a shell of your former self. Your no longer up to Parr with me. Come Wrestlemania Kelsi, it will be a long....very long....kiss.....

Mickie goes up to the camera and kisses it softly as she finishes.

Mickie James
....goodnight

The scene fades on that

END RP
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum