Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Rumble 2016 - 2/21/16 Empty Rumble 2016 - 2/21/16

Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:38 am

HEYMAN'S LOG

The Rumble... 30 Enter... only One goes onto WrestleMania to compete for the Undisputed Championship. Many names, many "Threats" I would like to say this is going to be competive.. this is going to be a challenge... but quite frankly, that would be a lie. Just as he was The ONE... in TWENTY ONE and ONE... I assure you, he will be the ONE... of the 30.

:: Scene One ::

Paul E. Heyman: "One Hundred and Seventeen Per Day..."

-|- The scene opens inside an old gym, where Paul Heyman walks into the shot of the camera, carrying a cell phone in his hand. Behind him is an empty ring. He looks to the phone in his hand. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "There is an average of One Hundred and Seventeen Suicides each day in America. There is an average of Forty Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Seventy Three each year... and it costs America an average of Forty Forty Billion Dollars a year."

-|- Placing the phone in his jacket pocket he continues his speech. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "The reason I tell you these things. The reason I have started on such a dark opening, with some tragic facts. It's really quite fitting... because it seems the Entire EWE Roster... has gone Suicidal."

-|- He scratches the top of his head, before slowly shaking his head and placing his hand in a downward position. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "First it was Bill Goldberg who decided to play his theme, try and intimidate The Beast. He actually believed he could strike fear into my Client. Show up Bill, face to face... and he will be pleased to show you, that he does not fear a sack of waste like you."

-|- He shakes his head again then gestures with his hand. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Then it was James Ceno... running his mouth about The Beast. We all saw how big of a mistake that turned out to be, didn't we?"

-|- He chuckles, then puts a finger up. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "But even better... there was even The Undisputed Champion himself. He had the audacity, the delusions... to actually believe he could even last five minutes... in Suplex City. "

-|- He slowly shakes his head for a moment, then places his hand over his chest with a small grin. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my Name is Paul Heyman... and I am here... to get you Drunk. To get you hammered. I want you, the EWE Nation, The EWE Fans... to be on the same equal ground as the EWE Wrestlers. They have to be drunk, they have to be completely messed up in the head to even think for even a moment, even a second... that ANY of them can stop... can beat, My Client... The Mayor of Suplex City... The BEAST INCARNATE... BAAAROCK LESNAR!"

-|- He holds up 4 fingers. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "There's Four Shots... to get you started."

-|- He starts to slowly walk around the ring as the camera goes with his every step. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "They are all... Suicidal. They have all, very wisely at least, proclaimed My CLIENT... to be their biggest threat. That part, they have right... but then they turn around and tell you, tell the world, that they will be the one to take him out... that they will be the one to overcome him. As if he is an obstacle any of them can climb. As if any of them have even the slighest of abilities to do accomplish such an impossible feet."

-|- He stops for a moment, shaking his head, before gesturing with his hand. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "That is why they are all Suicidal. They are all, Delusional. CM Punk, my good old buddy... he's obviously not Drunk, I know him much better than that... if he dares to claim he can stop him though... if he dares to claim that he will eliminate the Beast. He may not be Drunk, but he sure as hell is deluded. He took one too many shots to the head from all the beatings My CLIENT has given to him. How many times has The Beast left The Best in the World a Battered... Broken... Mess?"

-|- He chuckles lightly shaking his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Probably about as many times as Angela Fortin has failed to win the big one... and blamed it on someone else. No matter how many times she fails to win that championship, it's always someone else's fault, never hers. She's too perfect for it to ever be her fault, she's been held back, she's been screwed over. When My CLIENT snatches that woman up and tosses her into the 5th row, what then? Did Michael Jensen Trip her out of the ring?"

-|- He begins walking again. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Guys like Dean and Joker... they really are deluded... they really are crazy. So the fact either of them think they can stop the Beast... I guess I give them the benefit of the doubt."

-|- He chuckles slightly as he sits down on a bench and scratches his chin, while we can faintly hear a bag being hit off the camera. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Doubt... doubt is the word we should be using. Doubt is the feeling that should be running through all 29 of your heads when thinking, even contemplating that you can step into the ring with the BEAST, and not just survive, but actually conquer and triumpth. The Only ones who will be conquered, are you. The Only ones who will be Triumpthed, is the sad pathetic wastes of our time. The likes of Jay and Mike Jobber... the likes of JTG and The Fazbear Crew... The likes of Damien Sandow and Thunder Dragon."

-|- Heyman slowly shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "These fuzzy little critters can try all they want, but The Beast will squash them like bugs. He will pulverize The Jobbers to the point we will FINALLY, Mercifully... Never see them again. He will smash and mame JTG and Thunder Dragon to the point they will wish they had never decided to come back... on this night. Damien Sandow, well if he's as smart as he claims himself to be, he will just eliminate himself the moment my CLIENTs music hits that PA System."

-|- Heyman gleams a tiny grin as he shrugs his shoulder slightly. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Then you have the likes of Bray Wyatt... and Kelsi Parr. Bray Wyatt... he is wise, a very wise man, he knew what happened the last time he got in the ring with Brock Lenar. That is why he sent Luke Harper to take his place. Wisest man of this entire match. Kelsi Parr however, she actually believed she could get the job done... she actually believed she could overcome the obstacle of Brock Lesnar at Extreme OverLoad. Now, here she is again... Trying to get the impossible task done... again. She will sadly learn, just as she learned at Extreme OverLoad... that she can not... will not... and never will conquer The Best... EVER."

-|- He shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Just give up... give up now. Walk out of this match, walk out of this company... or at least go back to the Diva's Division where you belong... That's where the women belong... Certainly not in the ring with The Beast. That includes the other so called favorite of this match. Just because she has manhandled a few little girls, and beat The Presidents of Wrestling to become the Tag Team Champions... That does not mean she belongs in the ring with Brock Lesnar... That does not mean she can even stand up, to Brock Lesnar. She's kidding herself, and fooling each and every one of you if she truly believes herself to be the true threat, the true obstacle that my CLIENT will have to go through. She's not, she's nothing but another victim for the Beast to Conquer. There is not threats to Brock Lesnar in this match, there is no Obstacles to The Beast, in that ring. Not Syd Vicious, not any of them."

-|- He slowly shakes his head putting a hand up. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "No... The only threat, the only obstacle my Client would have... is for all 29 of you to form an alliance, and eliminate him at the same time. That is the ONLY way ANY of you survive. The sad truth is... that's not going to happen. The Shield... or what's left of it, will take out Dean Ambrose... Syd Vicious and Angela Fortin will look to take out eachother. The Kid who pretends to be The Joker, will eliminate anyone he pretends to form an alliance with. Round and round we go in a match no one can unite... no one can stand together... and even if they could. They STILL would not Stop Brock Lesnar."

-|- He shrugs slightly looking over across off the camera, where we still hear a body bag being hit. He then looks back to the camera. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "But no... Syd Vicious, is not the threat. The So called Legends... White Tiger, Android 18 and Johnny Chaos."

-|- Heyman chuckles to himself. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "What are they thinking... honestly? What in the world could they possibly be thinking? I don't care how good they used to be... that was then. In their prime, none of them could stop the beast... now they damn sure couldn't, even if the three worked together to try and accomplish just that. Eighteen can go back to her Orphanage, where she belongs... White Tiger can go back to putting Mid Cards Over... and Johnny Chaos can get back to kissing his little sister's ass."

-|- He grins an evil smirk before rubbing his hands together. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Then... that brings us all the way back, full circle. Back to a man I mentioned at the very begining... James Ceno."

-|- He smacks his lips as he shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "James, James, James... You just don't learn, do you? You never learn. After what you did to this company... to that championship. You deserved to be Punished... Truly Punished. On Chaos 208, February 8th... You were Punished... Truly Punished. Yet you continue, to run your mouth. Continue, to pick a fight with myself... and Brock Lesnar. Like I said, everyone in this company, has gone suicidal. James, what you really need to be doing... is counting your blessings, thanking the heavns above... or at least thanking, Hunter Hurst Helmsley. If it wasn't for Hunter, once again PROTECTING you by sending his security team to your rescue... You wouldn't even be in this match. My CLIENT, would of broken your arm, that much... we know for sure."

-|- Grinning he slowly nods his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "So be thankful, James... be happy, you still get to compete in this match. If Hunter's security team had not of saved you, you would not of gotten that chance. It's just rather unfortunate really, that you were given Number One by Michael..."

-|- He pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and looks at it. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I have his number right here... and the odds of you still being there, entering number one, in the condition he had left you in on Chaos... it's just not very likely you'll even still be there, it's really not... as sad as it is. If somehow, some miracle you are still in that ring when The Beast comes down... then I guess it should be us who can count our blessings, and thank the heavens above... that he gets the chance, the present... to Finish you Off."

-|- He stares coldly at the camera a moment, before breaking it with a grin and looking back at the paper. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "This number... I have to bring it up. Because if My CLIENT being the Beast Incarnate... The Wrecking Ball that will rage through the entirety of every single Superstar, Diva, Fazbear, and Stuffed Animal that enters that ring. If that isn't a sufficient reason for you as to WHY my CLIENT is the Favorite... Why MY CLIENT is going to win this match... Then how about, Fate? How about, Destiny? Of ALL the numbers he could of gotten... he enters at Entry Number..."

-|- He reveals the Piece of Paper to the Camera, showing #21 -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Twenty One. Do you see the Fate? Do You see the Destiny? ... No... then how about I bring up a little known fact, you all just LOVE to hear about... you all just LOVE to hear me run down your throat. I take you back... Back to April 6th of 2014... when My CLIENT... BAAAROCKKK LESNAR... became the ONE... in TWENTY ONE and ONE."

-|- With a smirk on his face, he shoves the paper back into his jacket. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Do you see it now? Do you see the Fate... the Destiny? There is NOTHING that can stand in his way... Whether it's Fate, Whether it's Destiny... or whether it's just plain DESTRUCTION... The BEAST... will be Unleashed in The Rumble... and The BEAST will go to WrestleMania. Where he will FINALLY get the Championship Match, I been telling Brooke McGuire since DAY ONE that he deserved it... that he would win it in only a matter of time, so why waste time, why not cut to the chase. Low and behold, she does not work here anymore... low and behold, she failed as a General Manager. All the times she ignored my suggestions, I already knew that would happen."

-|- He shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Jack Michaels... he thinks he can take down the beast... The Old Man is not intimidated... we seen that. He's very stupid, but he is not intimidated. 10 Years ago, you may of provided him with a decent challenge Jack... but now... now you would just be nothing more, than a warm up. Nothing more than a toy for him to play with. You think I'm wrong? You think otherwise? Well then, you keep that championship... you keep a grip on it. Then you will have a chance to prove it, when he wins this Rumble and takes you on at WrestleMania... just like you want... just like you very stupidly... want."

-|- He shrugs slightly. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "As for Christy Chaos... Do yourself a favor... Throw the match with Jack. Don't bother winning... I promise you this, sweetheart. You have that championship come WrestleMania, you will be depriving these fans of a grand WrestleMania Event that they deserve... for the entire planet, you included... knows he will snap you like a Twig 10 seconds into the match. So do yourelf favor... do the entire world a favor... Don't bother getting that title back."

-|- He begins to rub his chin in thought. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "But then again, there is someone else who could be the champion come WrestleMania. Don't think for one second I have forgotten... about The Clown. He holds that briefcase, and time is slowly ticking on it's expiration date. When Brock Lesnar wins the Rumble, it may not be Jack nor Christy that he meets at WrestleMania, it could be you. Quite Frankly, that's the one I'm pulling for."

-|- He nods slightly. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "At least then... we could have ourselves a match. Like I said, he would snap Christy in 10 seconds... he would man-handle the old man... but you, you may actually pose a worthy Challenge to The Beast... Mind you, you would still lose... but it would be a good WrestleMania worthy contest none the less. Choose your time wisely, and you could make this dream come true... because I assure you... he's going to do his part."

-|- He smirks looking off the camera again then back to the camera. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Let me give you all the spoilers right now ladies and gentlemen... don't bother going to the spoiler sites, I have all you need to know right now. The winner of the 2016 Rumble Match... the man who will go onto WrestleMania 12... the one who leaves WrestleMania the EWE Undisputed Champion... The BEAST INCARNATE..."

-|- The camera pans back as Heyman holds his hand out, showing what you already guessed a couple minutes ago the very first time it was mentioned... that Brock Lesnar is standing there punching at a body bag. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "BBBBAAAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOCK LESSSSNAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

-|- Heyman smirks a big grin, but then puts a finger up. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I'm not done yet... you thought I was, but No... I promised to get you all drunk... I promised to get you all hammered. I'm a man of Class... a man of Honor. So to give you all my word."

-|- He stares straight into the camera. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT CLIENT.... SUPLEX CITY, SUPLEX CITY, SUPLEX CITY."

-|- Heyman smirks a sarcastic grin, then puts a finger up once more. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "If that didn't do it for you... then I have one more for you... as Twenty Nine People will be evicted... Twenty Nine People will be moving into their new homes after the Rumble."

-|- Brock stops punching and glances over to the camera. He chuckles a very soft chuckle. -|-

Brock Lesnar: "Welcome, To Suplex City."

-|- He goes back to swinging on the bag as Heyman shrugs slightly with a grin as the camera's back out of the gym then come to a fade. -|-

:: End RolePlay ::

-PROFILE-

Name: Brock Lesnar

Handler: JAY

HomeTown: Minneapolis, MN

Theme: "Next Big Thing" (Remix) by Jim Johnston

Allies: Paul Heyman

Enemies: Everyone Else

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record

Win: 04

Lose: 00