Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Manifest Destiny 2016 Empty Manifest Destiny 2016

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:06 am
-ROUND ONE-

Spur of the Moment
Date: May 11th, 2016

{ It's late Afternoon Wednesday Afternoon in Kansas City, Missouri, as the shot focuses in on a two story house from the outside. The shot doesn't need to stay focused on the house too long as the man of the hour is spotted walking out the door, wearing blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of sunglasses. The man has a black duffel bag hung over his left shoulder and his cell phone up to his ear held by his right hand. He continues to walk down the path of in front of his home, listening to whoever he is talking to on the other end of the line. As he stops at the end of the driveway he nods and responds. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yes I saw... you said some pretty interesting things."

{ He waits for the response, before nodding slightly and rubbing his nose. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm well aware of that, but remember, all you do to piss them off in the process... I have to deal with them too, not just you."

{ Chuckling he shakes his head before acknowledging the camera. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm mostly just kidding, but hey, I have to go."

{ He gets another reply which causes him to nod once more. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Of course I'll watch your match tonight, but it depends on when I get settled into my hotel, I might have to catch a replay, if I'm not lucky enough to catch your match in time."

{ Waiting for another response he then responds. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Because I have a flight to Boston."

{ There's another quick response. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Because I have a match tomorrow night."

{ He chuckles and shrugs at the response this time. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Because I just found out about it myself this morning. Spur of the moment kind of thing, why not, right?"

{ He shrugs and looks at the cameraman before looking back down. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"But seriously, I have to go... Good Luck tonight."

{ He chuckles and shakes his head. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea you don't need it... like I said, Good Luck."

{ He hangs up the cell phone and gives another slight shake of his head and a chuckle as he puts the cell phone into his pocket. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Sisters."

{ He looks over to the camera. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"You guys are fast. Like I said, I just handled this, this morning, and here you are, already. You realize I'm waiting for my ride to take me to the airport right now, right?"

{ He scratches the side of his nose before giving a slight shrug and dropping his bag. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"If you want a quick word, I can make it quick... but the problem is."

{ He crosses his arms and thinks for a moment before raising up his right hand slightly. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"What really can I tell you?"

{ He drops his arms and scratches the side of his head before giving a slight nod. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I guess I could start by talking about my experience in these kinds of events. This level of a tournament... which is pretty much non-existent."

{ He chuckles lightly and shrugs. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Not really by choice, but that's just the way it is. I guess it is my own fault, for rarely checking my e-mail. I don't use that thing too often... So when I see the e-mail I was sent by the King of the Cage... it never seemed to fail, every single year, I never saw it until they were already in round two, or round three. Either way, always too late..."

{ He nods pausing for a moment then raises up his index finger. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Except for one year. 2013, the year I finally joined Twitter... not that I use that very often either, but I did finally catch it in time because of that, so there's at least that. The one year I was able to take part in it. I didn't get past Round One."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Not to be misguided by my wordage... no, I didn't lose. My opponent wasn't even there actually, the guy hadn't been seen or heard from since god knows when. I was looking to coast right into Round Two it seems... but Round Two never came, not for me... not for anyone. Due to technical difficulties? Yea, let's use that... due to that, the 2013 King of the Cage Tournament, never got past Round One. The last I knew about it, the first round was pushed back a week due to so many people not checking into the arena. I was there, so it was whatever. I try to head back to the arena a week later, and it's completely empty, checked the website, it was gone. If I had to guess, I assume someone was a little angry their opponent that didn't show up, was given an extra week to reschedule like that, but I don't know, I never looked into it."

{ He shrugs slightly before waving it off. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"None of that matters now... that is, however, my experience in such an event like this one. I'm sure the ones behind it would be insulted I just compared them to the King of the Cage... Good, if it insults you, then that tells me you'll do a tenfold better job and not let such a situation I just explained, happen so easily and pathetically."

{ He shakes his head, hoping not to see the same crap happen again. Wiping his hand over his mouth he gives a slight nod. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I technically missed out on the sign ups for this one too, to be honest. I got lucky, though... Found out Avery McCullen wasn't going to be able to make it and that they were calling for Alternates for such cases. I thought, sure why not?"

{ He shrugs slightly, it really was a spur of the moment decision when he saw the notice on twitter about Alternates. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I didn't really do myself many favors taking the spot, though. I got on the website to check out this guy's profile... Avery's opponent, who is now my opponent. Remle Duff?"

{ He shrugs slightly. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea, I haven't the slightest clue who that guy is, never heard the name in my life. Like I said, I looked at his profile, and it didn't tell me much either. The only thing that caught my eye is the fed he held those championships... is that place even real? I mean seriously, that's a pretty long ass name, what do all those letters even stand for?"

{ Waving his hand. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Don't bother... it doesn't matter. I don't need to call you out on that because it honestly doesn't matter. It doesn't change the fact, I still don't have a clue who you are, but I do know you are officially the unluckiest person in this tournament. You went from an opponent that couldn't make it... to facing me."

{ He shrugs slightly. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"That's bad luck for you, it really is. All you really are is stepping stone. I had missed out, but now you are my chance to step right on in and sneak in the back door. My eyes are already on the second round, where my real competition awaits me. I'll tell you what, though...I'll go easy on you if that will make you feel better."

{ He chuckles before glancing over at the approaching Cab. He then looks back to the camera. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"So Duff McGruff... Rumpelstiltskin... whatever the hell your name is."

{ Picking up his duffel bag he grabs the back door of the cab and opens it, before tossing his bag into the seat and turning back to the camera. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'll see you, in Boston."

{ He steps into the cab and shuts the door. The camera stays watching the cab for a moment as it pulls away, once it is out of sight, the scene fades away. }

-END OF FEED-

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Manifest Destiny 2016 Empty Re: Manifest Destiny 2016

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:06 am
-ROUND TWO-

Black of Night
Date: ????

{ The Scene opens in the blackness of night. The shot is in a park as Johnny is seen sitting on a bench with his hands clamped together as he looks down at the ground. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Dark... just like my chances in this tournament, right?"

{ Sitting his back against the bench he stretches his arms on the back before putting one on a display kind of gesture. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I come to you from a very appropriate location. It is unknown to any of you, but not to me. That's very apt, considering that is exactly my stance in this tournament. I'm an unknown to the untrained eye, just a fill in, a replacement. Only the few who actually know me, know it is more than that."

{ Wiping his hand over his mouth he thinks for a moment before continuing. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I told you all I had nothing to worry about Remedy Scruff, or whatever his name was. That I was already looking ahead to round two. Low and behold, I got past the scrub and here I am."

{ He nods slightly, before giving a slight chuckle thinking back to his match with Remle Duff. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"It was like I said, I really did have nothing to worry about with that guy. Now I have to look at my next opponent here in round two."

{ Pausing for a moment he crosses his arms. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Justin Harmony from NGW.First off, good job eliminating Reginald Dampshaw last week."

{ He leans forward giving his head a slight nod in a sense of being impressed, or at least seemingy. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm sure that means something to some people."

{ He shrugs his shoulders. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Not me."

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm not going to sit here and pretend to be impressed by that, just as I'm not going to pretend to be impressed by anything you may or may not have done. I assure you, beating Johnny Chaos, is not going to be anything like Bucking Reindeer..."

{ He scratches the side of his head as he thinks about that statement. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"That is seriously the name of a championship?"

{ He still chuckles out. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"European... United Kingdom... United States... I get all those... but Bucking Reindeer... seriously?"

{ He shakes his head as he croses his arms again. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"While you were busy straddling Rudolph, I was winning really Championships... making real accomplishments. Pardon me if I'm not impressed that you were the personal trainer for Santa's Reindeer. The fact is you coasted through the first round just as much as I did. So the question is, which one of us has what it takes to keep going?"

{ He unfolds his arms and leans back. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I don't know much about you, you don't know much about me. I mean I know what titles you've held... and you know the same, that doesn't mean a thing. That's not knowing you, or me. If you can learn anything about someone with that, it's merely that they're not a complete and total loser, because they have accomplished some things... other than that, it doesn't tell me much at all about you."

{ He thinks for a moment then nods. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Sure if I really wanted to, I could look over some of your matches in NGW... or try and dig up WWE Damage's ashes. Funny thing is I heard of that place a long time ago, regardless... I could do that, but I'm not going to, as I already made clear. I'm not too worried about it. If you beat me, then I guess you beat me, good for you. I will be prepared to say I was wrong, I guess."

{ He chuckles shaking his head. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I don't plan on saying that, to be honest, because I'm going to beat you. I may not know you, but I know me, that's enough in my book. I have missed out on these things for so long, I won't be tossed aside so easily, I'm seeing this tournament through as far as it takes, I'm certainly not being taken out by a guy who humps Reindeer."

{ He chuckles again as he wipes his forehead. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"I mean seriously, that's just disturbing, bro."

{ Leaning forward he puts his hands together. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Joking aside, maybe you should just worry about your other opporunity? I feel like that is more in your reach than this."

{ He nods slightly, as if agreeing with himself. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Actually, yea, I'll wish you the best of luck in that Marquee Championship Match... you should at least be successful in something this week, right?"

{ He leans back putting his arms back out. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"Because I assure you, it's not going to be the Manifest Destiny."

{ Johnny stands up, taking a deep breath of the night air, before breathing out a sigh of relief. }

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
"It's refreshing, isn't it? I'm doing you a favor, by telling you the truth. So I guess I'm saying the same thing I said last week, to be honest. Different Round, same story... I'm already looking ahead to Round Three, because Justin Harmony... kid you're not even worth it."

{ Johnny shakes his head before walking off the side of the screen. The camera stares at the bench before panning up to the sky then slowly fading away. }

-END OF FEED-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum