Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Rumble 2016 - 2/21/16 Empty Rumble 2016 - 2/21/16

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:01 pm
The Rumble Match... An Historic Match. A Match well known among the wrestling world.

It's a match where everything is on the line, just for that one chance. That One Opporunity to shine, at WrestleMania.

From The likes of Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, The Chairman himself Vince McMahon, and so many more names in the WWE.

To the likes of White Tiger, Rikku, and Alessandro Quagliaterre in the EWE.

All these people have felt it. All These people have been to the promise land, the main stage. Tonight, we will see one more person join that list in the EWE.

But tonight, we will also see the first ever Miss Rumble Match. Now the Diva's get their chance to shine. Their chance to survive the game of luck and skill, just for their chance, to shine on the biggest show on earth.

Fourteen Women have stepped up, Fourteen Women have made it clear that they will be in this match, that they will be the First Ever Miss Rumble Winner. That They will go onto become the EWE Women's Champion at WrestleMania 12.

That leaves us with one more person, one more person who hasn't shown her idenity.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Jessica Fugate. The Nicest person in this match, perhaps the nicest person in the world. She will give it everything she has, her heart and her soul. Even if she does not win, even she does not succeed on this night. She will keep her head up and keep on coming. Something we all come to expect and love of her.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Sasha Banks. A girl so far up her own ass she believes herself to be The Boss. That this is her ring, her domain to rule. She will not succeed on this night, she will not become the first ever Miss Rumble Winner, and she will not compete for the Women's Championship at WrestleMania. It's harsh, but it's true. She does not have the right mindset to get the job done... she does not have the right mindset, to stop her from doing so.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Jessie. She isn't a Fantasy, she isn't a character plucked from a video game. She is not in this match just to fill it in, just to entertain. She's a real person, a real competitor, here to succeed, here to take her rightful place, at WrestleMania.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not SynnStarr Saint. She is not someone who gives up on her goals. Not someone who runs away when the going gets tough. She is someone who embraces obstacles, embraces the challenge. As SynnStarr Saint runs off to whereever she has gone, it's a lucky night for a lowly Old Maid, a chance of a lifetime. Of course, we know she's not going to be much of a factor, but at least she's here.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Josie Wales. She does respect her though, she always has. There has been times, they haven't seen eye to eye, but in the ring, their has been nothing but pure respect. She looks forward to being in there with Josie one more time, and she looks forward to the great battle it can be.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Kelly. The second nicest person in this match. She is not Kelly though. She likes Kelly, she knows her well, but she has always had a much different drive, much different mindset, than Kelly. We know Kelly will have fun though, and She will have fun being in the ring with her again.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Summer Rae. Not once in her life, in her career, has she ever been on the same page, the same alegiance, as Mickie James. Summer has come a long way since the Queens of Wrestling. She still has a long way to go, before she's ready... for her.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Layla. She's never been the shadow, of anyone. She was once thought of as one, once thought to be just a knock off, of one of the greats. It didn't take long though, to break out, on her own... to form her own name, her own legacy. That is something that can't be said, about Layla. At least not yet.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Trish Stratus. She could almost be compared to her. The Legacy of Trish Stratus, it's well known in the EWE. Her Legacy though... isn't very far off. Do you know who she is yet?

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Michelle McCool. Nor will she ever be, Michelle McCool. She has morales, she has a code of respect. Looks do not make a talented wrestler, something Michelle McCool never seems to realize. She still won't realize it, when she's dumped out of the ring and her "Flawless Looks", failed to get the job done.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Mizore Payne, The Diva's Champion. Not anymore... not for awhile. She's held that title proudly, with class and honor, just as the champion does now. Mizore has had her fair share of matches with her, and all of them have been good. This one will likely be no different.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Annie Fugate. She does respect Annie, even though the respect is not often returned, but she does respect her. She sees how Annie tries, she sees how hard Annie tries. She even felt what can happen when Annie is focused, really focused, on achieving a goal.

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Chica. She does not hide behind a costume. She may be hiding herself from you all right now, but the reason, is much different. That is to be explained soon, but Chica, she hides behind a silly costume. She hides behind a tough act. She will try, she will look to prove them all wrong, but the reality is, she very likely, will be unable to win this match. If she can not come to terms to who she really is, how can she expect to stop the ones who have?

WHO IS SHE?

She's not Stealth Elf. She respects her heart, respects her desire. She keeps coming, she keeps proving people wrong. She has the world against her, after what she did, but she's not going to attack her for that. She did what she felt she had to do. It's not something she would of done, but she understands what Stealth Elf had been thinking, what Stealth Elf was going through. The desires Stealth Elf had, and the doubts that have weighed her down her whole career. Doubt is a hard thing to erase from your mind when you have that, and she sympathizes with Stealth Elf. She knows she can't helpt it... it's an Addiction... and those are very hard to beat.

WHO IS SHE?

Someone who shouldn't be in this match. Someone who shouldn't be trying to step on someone else's time. Someone who has kept her name hidden, for the sole purpose, to keep the competition alive, to keep them hungry. Someone who has hidden her name, so the competition didn't get scared away from even showing up.

WHO IS SHE?

I think you already know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scene opens in a dark room. A Woman stands in the shadows of the room, with a barely dim light shining over part of her body and covering her face. All we can see of her is part of her red tights, and her brown hair.

WHO IS SHE?
"We are moments away, from history. Moments away from the First Ever Miss Rumble Match."

The woman pauses for a moment stepping a little closer, revealing a little more of her hair, but not yet her face.

WHO IS SHE?
"An historic night... and an historic match. A Match I will catch so much animosity, so much hate for entering it. They will say I had no right to enter, because I had promised, I had told them I was done, chasing the championships... I was done with making my name in this company, I had done everything I needed to do. All I had left."

She steps fully into the light, making it pretty damn obvious now.

ABBY ADDICTION
"Was to defend my championship with Angela."

She nods for a moment, giving it some thought.

ABBY ADDICTION
"You're right... you're absolutely right. I said that, and I meant it. So why am I in here? Why have I entered a match I do not need to win? Just so I can become the first ever Miss Rumble Winner, and not even go after my prize if I win, just like I did with the Queen of the Ring?"

She pauses for a moment.

ABBY ADDICTION
"That would be pretty wrong of me, wouldn't it? Pretty egotistical. Either way I'm wrong, I shouldn't be in this match, they will say. Either I'm too egotisical, too self centered to want the right, the priveledge of being the first ever Miss Rumble Winner... that I would shun someone else from their moment, their chance to achieve, what I have done achieved. To be on the Grand Stage, to compete for the Women's Championship."

She nods slightly.

ABBY ADDICTION
"But then on the other side of the coin... If I don't do that, if I take my shot just to prove I didn't shut someone out, just for the the accolade. Well, then I'm a liar... right?"

She pauses again, giving a slight shrug.

ABBY ADDICTION
"Either way, it doesn't matter. The truth is... I'm not here for the Accolade. It's great, to be the first ever Miss Rumble Winner, don't get me wrong. That's not why I'm here though. So that means I'm going for my shot, that means I'm a liar."

She shakes her head.

ABBY ADDICTION
"First of all there's a very specific condition for if I take the shot... the real reason I have entered this match. Before I get to that though, I have to say, technically... no Im not a liar. It was just after WrestleMania, I told you all, I told the World, that as of that moment, my feelings of doing it all, that I felt like I had held the Diva's Championship for the final time. That hasn't changed, I still have no desire to win that championship. Argue that, that the Women's Championship wasn't even around at the time, and you would be right... but it doesn't dispute my point, or make me a liar... does it?"

She shrugs slightly.

ABBY ADDICTION
"However, like I said... I do have a condition for doing so still. If Hollie Winder were to win tonight.. and I were to win... then I would pass on my shot. If Hollie doesn't stop her, but someone else is to take that championship from her before WrestleMania... then again. It's still not really about the Championship for me, it's about that one condition, that one reason I'm in this match. Two of the greatest Women's title Matches in the history of this company... Before WrestleMania... After WrestleMania... isn't it about time the EWE Fans get what they deserve, what they Really want? Abby... and Amelia... on the Grandest Stage of them All."

She smirks a little, nodding her head.

ABBY ADDICTION
"That is what it is really about for me. I still do not care to be the champion. I do not mean any offense on that, it is a great deal, a great honor, but my legacy has already been written as a champion. All I care about, is giving the fans, what they want... what they deserve. For now, what that is, is Abby and Amelia on the stage it deserves to be on. The Women's Championship and this match just happens to be the best way to make it possible right now."

She nods to the camera.

ABBY ADDICTION
"With that out of the way... with my name, and my reason to be in this match out in the clear. There's still people who are annoyed by, still people who are let down by this, despite that reason. That's why I hid myself until now... not out of fear... not out of hype. Merely, because I knew what the response would be. I didn't want it to happen. I wanted this match to be the best it can be, I wanted it to have the competetion it deserves to have. It didn't need people self doubting theirselves, just because one of the greats is in it."

She shakes her head.

ABBY ADDICTION
"No, that's just silly. I say to you, do something about it. Stop me, end my dream of facing Amelia on the Grand Stage. Make me regret thinking I can step on your toes to get it. I know it's possible. I don't doubt any of you have the ability to do so... well, except for The Maid."

She shakes her head again, chuckling.

ABBY ADDICTION
"The point is, if seeing my name in this match, does that to you... then yes, you have already lost. I didn't think that way when I went up against Amelia.. she was the unstoppable Women's Champion. I had a little of  a hot streak going myself, but as the TeleVixen Champion, I wasn't really thought to be quite on her level yet. If I had thought like that, I would not of won that match. I didn't think that way when I went up gainst Syd Vicious at Dynamic Destruction. The Same woman who had demolished me the month before and took my championship. If I had thought like that, I never would of returned the favor to get my title back."

She waves a hand.

ABBY ADDICTION
"The Point I'm making is very simple. Don't give up, don't give in... just because you fear the person standing in front of you. I should not be the person to strike fear into your hearts. I'm just another person, just another wrestler like you. I go out there and give it everything I have for the sport I love. All I ask, is you do the same, and there will be no problems. You could pull off what you think is not possible, when I know, that it is, for 13 of you. If you can't do that, though... if you can't look past who I am, and believe in yourselves... then you will just prove yourself right... that you just Can't Beat, An Addiction."

The light completely shuts off, leaving only a neon painted logo visual on the wall. Which says...

WHO IS SHE?
THE ADDICTION

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum