Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Last Stand 2016 - 4/17/16 Empty Last Stand 2016 - 4/17/16

Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:19 am

HEYMAN'S LOG

The Rumble... It was a SHAM. Let's not get into it... Let's not talk about our FARCE Number One Contender for WrestleMania.. Let's not talk about how my Client was SCREWED out of his rightful Undisputed Championship Match at WrestleMania... because I assure you, he is NOT done with Syd Vicious... not by a long shot. First... first we have to deal with Last Stand... and one of the two men responsible in the Denver Screw Job... James Ceno, you made a grave mistake when you costed Brock the Opportunity that rightly belonged to him... you have angered a Beast... and I cannot contain him.

:: August 3rd, 2015 ::

-|- The scene is backstage as Monday Night RAW has just concluded. Brock sits on a bench as Heyman paces mid conversation. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "You should be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion right now... we know that. You had it won... but someone... someone is upset you conquered their streak."

-|- Heyman stops pacing and looks at Lesnar before sitting down. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "But you'll handle him at Summer Slam. Like I said, Brock, I got something else I wanted to talk to you about. Another idea I wanted to pitch."

-|- Lesnar looks up. -|-

Brock Lesnar: "What is it, Paul?"

-|- Heyman nods slowly. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Well the WWE... it's not the only basket, I have my eggs in if you will. You may or may not know, I am a heavy part of another company as well. People often ask me, how do I do it? How am I appearing on two different shows, for two different companies, on the same day?"

Brock Lesnar: "RAW is live... Chaos is taped, pretty simple."

Paul E. Heyman: "So you do know about the EWE... and see, with an answer like that, how do people claim you to be just a big dumb meathead?"

-|- Brock glares at Heyman who quickly puts his hands up. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Not me. Never."

-|- Lesnar shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Honestly, though, there's a big show coming up next week... the 200th Episode of their flagship show. To commemorate the occasion, it's a grand spectacle, complete with a draft. I can think of no better way to make an impact, than by being a surprise draft pick, how great would that be?"

-|- Lesnar chuckles lightly. -|-

Brock Lesnar: "We know how to make an impact."

Paul E. Heyman: "Exactly... think about that. I need you, Brock. I have my star of the Diva's Division in that company... hell she IS the Diva's Division in that company. On the opposite side of things, however..."

-|- Heyman wipes his hand over the top of his head, before shaking it. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I haven't had much luck there. Quite frankly, I'm sick of being mocked. Paul Heyman can only succeed with a Woman."

-|- He thinks about that for a moment and chuckles lightly shaking his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Actually in that context, it's a compliment... but you know what I mean. In the EWE, my only successful client, is in the Diva's Division. They mock me for it, I can take it no more. The Only Male Client I've had in that company, who has had true success... achieved it all after we had done parted ways... That back stabbing son of a..."

-|- He stops himself, waving it off. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "This isn't about Phil... Brock, this is about you. I will not sit back and take the abuse. I want... I NEED a client in the REAL Division... quite frankly, Brock... you're the only one I trust to do so. You're part time here... if you were part time there, it'd be just like full time, you can handle it, right?"

-|- Lesnar gives a half nod, seemingly thinking about everything Heyman is saying. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Michelle is great, she is my star of the Diva's Division, and I am proud of that, believe me. I need more than that, though... I need these people to know I am the greatest manager the company has ever seen. With everything Michelle has done... with everything you WOULD do... it would be unarguable. Just as we have done here... we can CONQUER Extreme Wrestling Entertainment."

-|- Brock nods slightly rubbing his chin. -|-

Brock Lesnar: "Fair points, Paul... I'll think about it."

Paul E. Heyman: "Please do."

-|- Heyman looks at his wrist watch and stands up. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "In the meantime, I have to meet up with Michelle."

-|- Brock looks up to Heyman. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I'll be in touch."

-|- Lesnar nods as the two shake hands. Heyman leaves Lesnar to think as the flashback comes to an end. -|-

:: April 13th, 2016 ::

-|- The scene opens in an alleyway, in the heart of St. Louis. It's as trashy as one would expect it to be, with a few boxes and what not kicked over next to a dumpster. Working past that the camera moves on, showing Brock punching at a wall while Heyman stands a few feet away in front of the same wall. Heyman has his hands in his pockets. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Here we are..."

-|- He removes his hands from his pockets to display them in a grand gesture. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Good ol St. Louis... just a few days away... from Last Stand."

-|- Heyman rubs his chin for a moment, thinking about something. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Why are we here? Why are we doing this match?"

-|- Heyman sighs and shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "You claim us to be wasting your time... but you are wasting ours, James. You really are. Brock should be fighting Syd Vicious right now, for HIS rightful WrestleMania Title match, that you had screwed him out of."

-|- He wipes his forehead, frustration showing. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I had made the challenge... Syd was about to accept, at least, I believe she was unless she's a bigger coward than the world believes her to be... but instead, you stuck your nose in our business. You think he fears you? That's what you claimed when we were TRYING to get a match, with his rightful title shot on the line, that you and Bill screwed him out of."

-|- Heyman slowly shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "But rather than that, we have to face you... Brock Lesnar has to teach you another lesson that your thick skull seems to be unable, to comprehend. To dare claim we are wasting your time, you have it flipped James. We taught you your lesson... He gave you the punishment you deserved for disgracing that championship. Hunter was doing a piss poor job of punishing you, as he claimed he was doing... but you do not receive Undisputed title matches... as punishment. I don't care who you was facing, how it ended... the fact is, he gave you an Undisputed Title match... and somehow claimed that to be punishment... Why doesn't Hunter punish Brock in such a way? Brock has done some bad things, he attacked you... he destroyed property at The Rumble...not to mention the farce Number One Contender... where's Hunter's version of punishment?"

-|- Heyman chuckles a little. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I'll tell you why he doesn't get that treatment, James... I'll let you in on a secret... Hunter... Jack... they knew you wouldn't get the job done. Maybe perhaps, it really was punishment... to make you think you were being given a chance, that you had no chance at all of succeeding. Brock Lesnar would not be gift wrapped that..."

-|- Heyman finger quotes. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Punishment... Because Hunter knows... Brock WOULD get the job done... Brock Lesnar would break, maim... and CONQUER That old Man... and take his Championship... We can't have Hunter's good friend, being destroyed, now can we? Look what happened when his buddy did get destroyed... he catered to his demands, gave him a match he wanted, and made himself one of the LumberJacks... Hunter's biased to our champion is very obvious."

-|- Heyman shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "But let's not go there... let's continue to waste our time, with you. That's what we're doing right? To back up this statement, of wasting our time, you showed the world, your mediocrity... your former Mid-Card Titles."

-|- Heyman mock claps and shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Good for you, James... I won't mock you for celebrating mediocrity like I was going to. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? What was the point in that, though? To show the longevity you have in this company? To Show what all you have achieved... good for you, I guess... but what does that have to do with My Client? Are you trying to state you've held titles here in this company, while he has not? Wise discovery James... here's another wise discovery... He has only had Five Matches in this company."

-|- Heyman wipes his chin, giving a slight nod. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "True that last one does not count, not really... but for argument's sake... James, this here is only his 6th match in this company. He could have won a title on his first night... we all know he's capable enough too... but then, then you would mock him, that the company is kissing his ass. We can't have that, now can we?"

-|- He slowly shakes his head, looking over at Brock still punching at the wall. Heyman smirks and looks back to the camera putting a finger up. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "The thing is James... he COULD be a Champion... right now... he could be holding the very championship, you tarnished... if he wanted to. Look back at Extreme OverLoad... I remember it well... maybe you don't, because you were not booked on that Pay Per View after what you had done. Brock, though, he had a very special match... a match, that was my idea... even the stakes, were my idea. I wanted them to have something to fight for. Like I had said, there is no motivation... no will, in knowing Brock Lesnar is going to destroy you. No one can be fired up for that, not unless your name is James Ceno... apparently."

-|- Heyman shakes his head, scuffing slightly. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "So it was my idea, that had Bray Wyatt... Kelsi Parr... or CM Punk, been able to defeat Brock Lesnar... they would have become the Number One Condenter to the All-American Championship. Now obviously, none of them could do that... but Brock did not become the Number One Contender neither... because it was not part of the stipulation for him too. Why is that, James? It's simple... because Brock Lesnar... is ABOVE Mediocrity. Gloat your past all you please, James... that's fine... for you. You can NOT compare that, however, to Brock Lesnar. He would never touch those titles because he is already above them all... He would not Hold the Mid-Eastern Championship, even if it still existed... He would not hold The X-Division Championship, even if it still existed... He would not hold the All-American Championship, even if you hadn't tarnished it. Furthermore, he will never hold the X-Core Championship... nor the International Championship."

-|- He pauses for a moment and grins. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "No, there is only ONE Championship in this company, that is worthy enough, for Brock Lesnar. Perhaps a second... only if there is a partner worthy enough to team with him... but quite frankly, such a person is not present at this time. That leaves just one championship that is worthy... just one Championship that he WILL hold... it is not a Prediction James... it is an inevitability. Brock Lesnar WILL be the Undisputed Champion, it's only a matter... of time."

-|- Heyman smirks and shrugs. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "You may not believe so, do you, James? What was it you said on Chaos? You mentioned how he has done everything elsewhere... but now, now he's here with the big boys. Basically, what you were saying, right? The same big boys who have not been able to hand him a defeat yet, those big boys? Say whatever you want, Brock Lesnar is undefeated... Syd Vicious did not pin him... she did not submit him... she dumped him over a top rope... with help, I might add... trust me, he is STILL Undefeated. Three of Xplosion's so called greatest, behind Brock... could not stop him, in a Gauntlet... and you claim, he doesn't know what he's gotten into? Let's get back to that Rumble, shall we? Wasn't that a collection of the EWE's "Cream of the Crop"? The same people Brock Lesnar outlasted... not only after he eliminated you, I might add... he outlasted every single person in that match... except for one. She didn't outlast him either, make no mistake about that. Syd Vicious did NOT Eliminate Brock Lesnar... James Ceno, Bill Goldberg, AND Syd Vicious... Eliminated Brock Lesnar."

-|- Heyman scuffs slightly, shaking his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Which is why I reiterate, you are wasting our time, when we SHOULD be facing Syd Vicious for HIS Rightful Title Shot. I'll humour you, though, James. You think just because Brock is a success elsewhere he can't do it all over again, because the people here, are better? None of them have been able to prove it yet, James. While your claims have yet to be proven, Brock has proven that he IS the same person, has he not? He has slain every single person laid in front of him... and believe me, James... you will be no different. Just get it through your skull... Brock Lesnar is the same man... no.. the same BEAST he has ALWAYS been."

-|- He smirks over to Lesnar who now begins to actually hit the wall. Heyman looks over to the camera. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "He has done proven to be BETTER than Bray Wyatt, Kelsi Parr, and CM Punk... just as very soon, he will prove to be BETTER than Bill Goldberg... and then, don't worry Jimmy my boy... give it time... he will prove himself to be BETTER, than Angela Fortin... Better than White Tiger... Better Than Alessandro... BETTER Than either... or hell, both Chaos Siblings... Better than our farce Number One Contender, Syd Vicious... BETTER THAN ALL NINE MEMBERS OF THE PRIDE... and yes... even BETTER... than Jack Michaels."

-|- He scratches the side of his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "But before all them... unfortunately.. he must prove to be... decisively... undoubtedly... much, much, MUCH BETTER... Than James Ceno. April 17th, 2016... mark it in your calendars ladies and gentlemen.... That is the date... James Ceno wrestles his final match."

-|- Heyman walks off as Brock stops punching, he looks at the camera with blood dripping off his knuckles. He chuckles and walks on as the camera zooms in on the wall he was punching before fading to black. -|-

:: End RolePlay ::

-PROFILE-

Name: Brock Lesnar

Handler: JAY

HomeTown: Minneapolis, MN

Theme: "Next Big Thing" (Remix) by Jim Johnston

Allies: Paul Heyman

Enemies: Everyone Else

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record

Win: 04

Lose: 00

Draw: 00

Singles Record

Tag Record

Win: 00

Streaks

Current: 4 Consecutive Victories

Best: 4 Consecutive Victories

Worst: n/a

-NEXT MATCH-
Date: 4/17/16

Event: Last Stand

Opponent(s): James Ceno

Stipulation: Standard Match

At Stake: Pride & Honor

-HIGHLIGHTS-

TITLES HELD

N/A

SPOTLIGHT

#1 Rper: x2

OTHER HONORS

2016 Rumble Match: Runner-Up

Now Residing in SUPLEX CITY

The Big Show

Bo Dallas

Bray Wyatt

CM Punk

Kelsi Parr

Rusev

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Last Stand 2016 - 4/17/16 Empty RolePlay Two

Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:37 am

HEYMAN'S LOG

Yes we done heard from me and my client about this match... and you heard me on EWE Xplosed addressing Amelia about my other client. That is not important though because we have to do this again. We have to remind this bafoon that he does not belong in the ring with The Mayor of Suplex City... he does not belong in the Ring with The Beast Incarnate... he does not belong in the ring with BAROCK Lesnar.

:: April 17th, 2016 ::

-|- As the scene begins Paul Heyman is seen walking out of a room, looking very annoyed it seems. He's wearing one of his suits, as per usual, while removing his cell phone as he walks. He dials a number from his contacts and continues to walk with the cell up to his ear. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Yea it's me."

-|- Heyman shakes his head at the reply he gets as he keeps walking. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Whatever, I just thought you should know, the show went off without a hitch."

-|- Heyman smirks and nods. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Of course I did. Amelia could not retort any of my points, but she did try. She couldn't argue with facts, however."

-|- Heyman shakes his head at the next response. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Why would you assume that? Have more faith in me, I am Paul Heyman."

-|- Heyman stop walking immediately, not seeming too pleased by what he just heard on the phone. He slowly shakes his head agitated. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "That is NOT Tr..."

-|- He sighs and shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "No she didn't make any claims about me and Brock, why, did you watch it?"

-|- Heyman nods a little. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Well of course, that's what I'm best at. Of course I did."

-|- Heyman shakes his head slightly. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Beastie Boy, really, Michelle? You don't have to be Jealous of him, just because he took your husband's most precious achivement away from him a couple years ago. I thought we were past that?"

-|- He chuckles lightly and shakes his head at her hanging up as he puts his phone back into his pocket. He turns to keep walking, but instead is met by Justin White. -|-

Justin White: "Err, hey Paul."

-|- Heyman grumbles and shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "What do you want, Justin?"

Justin White: "Well obviously an inte..."

-|- Heyman shakes his head and cuts him off. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I just had one with, Jimmy, thank you."

Justin White: "Please that guy is a hack next to me... everyone knows I am better than he is."

Paul E. Heyman: "Is that why he has his own show, and you don't?"

-|- Justin shakes his head in frustation. -|-

Justin White: "NO... he has his own show because I am already starring on Monday Night Chaos, and they felt sorry for him, that's why he has own stupid show on the EWE Network. Ask the EWE Nation, who the best commentator on Chaos is, you know who they would all say?"

-|- Heyman rubs his chin as he begins to think about this for a moment. Justin gets impatient. -|-

Justin White: "There's nothing to think about, you already know the answer!"

Paul E. Heyman: "You're right, I do... among the Male Demograph... among a lot of the females who idolize as well... that would very likely be, Trish Stratus."

-|- Justin shakes his head. -|-

Justin White: "Are you freaking kidding me right now, Paul?! If I had a pair of..."

-|- Justin mimmicks tits with his hands, rather than saying it. -|-

Justin White: "Would you like me better than?"

-|- Heyman shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "You never asked me who I thought was better, Justin. I think you're a good commentator... and yes, better than Trish, but you did not ask me, who I thought... you asked me who the EWE Nation, thought was the better one. The fact is, as you should know better than anyone, Justin... we live in a very perverse country."

-|- Justin sighs and shakes his head. -|-

Justin White: "Whatever, let's just do this."

-|- Heyman holds a hand out on display as he look very stern to Justin. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Justin, do you see any of my clients with us right now?"

Justin White: "Well no..."

Paul E. Heyman: "And you plan to interview me about their match, without them here?"

Justin White: "You're the manager, that is good enough. You are their advocate and do all their talking anyways."

Paul E. Heyman: "First of all, no... I only do all the talking for one of my clients... with the exception of what I just did with Jimmy, I do not speak for Michelle, because she has a voice and opinion of her own that she wants the world to hear."

Justin White: "So Brock doesn't have a voice of his own?"

-|- Heyman chuckles lightly. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "If you'd like to ask him that to his face..."

-|- Heyman holds out a hand pointing down the hall. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Be my guest."

-|- Heyman drops his hand as Justin rappidly shakes his head. -|-

Justin White: "That's okay, I'm good."

-|- Heyman chuckles and crosses his arms. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "That's what I thought."

Justin White: "Can we do this, though?"

-|- Heyman shrugs. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "I don't have all day... but like I said, I already said my piece for Michelle with Jimmy just a few minutes ago... and besides that, with your biased of delusions and fantasy over the Women's Champion, I would not want you interviewing me on that match anyways."

Justin White: "It's not fantasy, it's reality."

Paul E. Heyman: "Keep telling yourself that, kid."

Justin White: "I'm not... whatever..."

-|- Justin looks over to the camera crew that he had with him. -|-

Justin White: "So James Ceno and Brock Lesnar, little bit of a match here, right?"

Paul E. Heyman: "Little bit of a match... that's your intro? And you wonder why Jimmy gets his own show..."

Justin White: "Yea yea, funny... okay fine, we got a great feud brewing between the two of you... it all started when you asked Hunter for a match with him, but he gave Brock the Big Show instead and James CM Punk."

Paul E. Heyman: "No, it started the week before that, when James had spewed his mouth about Brock Lesnar as possibly being his mystery opponent when it turned out to be Jack Michaels. Brock Lesnar did not take too kindly to those remarks, that was why I asked Hunter for that match, on behalf of Brock Lesnar... but he refused, he was protecting him."

Justin White: "I guess he stopped doing so the last Chaos before The Rumble though..."

Paul E. Heyman: "No, he was still protecting him, I been over this Justin. If Hunter hadn't of sent his security team, James Ceno would not of even competed in The Rumble Match... because Brock Lesnar was about to break his arm. That is not a threat, that is a fact. He can claim all he wants how Hunter was protecting Brock from having to suffer fines and penalties for his rage... first of all, it's not anything we can afford... second of all, as James pointed out himself, it was pretty obvious we had the green light from Michael Jensen himself, to do so. Why would Jensen give us the green light, then turn around and fine him?"

-|- Justin just stands there, not knowing how to respond as Heyman chuckles and shakes his head. -|-

Justin White: "Well other than that, you said a number of things the other day."

Paul E. Heyman: "I know what I said... we do not need to repeat them. There is only one point that needs to be re-addressed because it's that important... simply put, we are wasting our time with this match. We do not need to beat James Ceno, Brock will do that anyways, because he's the man TO beat, and will maintain that. Like I said, however, he should not be facing James Ceno on this Pay Per View... he should be facing Syd Vicious, for HIS rightful Title Match at WrestleMania... the one James Ceno and Bill Goldberg screwed him out of."

Justin White: "Well James made some claims about that, how you are making excuses for Brock losing the Rumble."

Paul E. Heyman: "There's a difference, Justin, in making excuses, and telling the god's honest truth. The Truth like how James Ceno was beaten, by Jack Michaels... The Truth like he was beaten, by CM Punk... a man Brock Lesnar took care of himself, mind you... truth like how it took a match with Ryback.... Worthless little Ryback, to get him back on his winning ways... Truth like it was Brock Lesnar, who tossed his ass out of the ring, at the Rumble."

-|- Justin nods. -|-

Justin White: "While I completely agree with everything you just said... I can hear Stale ragging in my ear, he would want me to tell you that James gave a great effort in those defeats by Jack and Punk."

Paul E. Heyman: "And I would tell him... that he still lost. We don't give out participation trophies, Justin. Where is Brock's trophy for being screwed in the Rumble, if that is the case? The fact is, it doesn't matter that he gave a great effort against Jack... a great effort against Punk... he still lost them both. Other than the respect from your peers, I'll give you that, you do not gain anything out of losing with a great effort. That's the cold hard facts, Justin. You may gain the respect of your peers, but you do not gain nearly as much as you do, for winning. Which is something Brock Lesnar has done every single time he's stepped through those curtains."

Justin White: "Other than The Rumble..."

-|- Heyman glares at Justin who gulps and nods his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "James Ceno is going to give it his all, I won't lie. He's going to come in here guns blazing and put on a phenomenal effort... just like he did against Jack, just like he did against my former chum, Punk... just as he did in The Rumble Match... at the end of the day though, just like he did all of those matches... he's going to lose."

-|- Justin is about to open his mouth, but Heyman continues. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "Simply because, Brock Lesnar... is BETTER than him. It's really that simple. You can talk about those great efforts, that's fine... that's great. Nevermind the fact that Brock is the one who eliminated him in that Rumble Match... I riddle you this, Justin. If James Ceno can not defeat CM Punk... who Brock Lesnar has already beaten, and battered over and over as well... how can he defeat, Brock Lesnar? If James Ceno can't even defeat a 48 Year Old Man... how can he hope to stand even a chance against a True BEAST... INCARNATE."

-|- Heyman shakes his head, as Justin goes to answer, Heyman cuts him off. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "It's Rhetorical, Justin... simply put... he can't. No amount of Training from Jack Michaels can prepare him for a beast that Jack himself has never even stepped into the ring with. Brock Lesnar is not a five foot one, one hundred and ten-pound blonde... Brock Lesnar is not a sour little girl pissed off at the world and claiming the entire company as against her, every time she fails. Brock Lesnar... does not need 8 other men to make an impact, he does it on his own. Trust me, Justin... Jack THINKS he knows how to, or could handle getting in the ring with him... but he doesn't. So go ahead, take all the training you need, it's not going to save you... it's not going to help you. He can not prepare you for someone he doesn't even realize, is better than him... that, Justin... and James... is a fact."

-|- Justin nods as Heyman doesn't give him a chance to speak, once again. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "That... is the biggest reason of all, why this match is a waste of our time... when we should be righting a wrong... we should be taking down Syd vicious for HIS Title shot. However, it is merely a step we have to take... My Client, he does not take kindly to what happened at The Rumble... and he wishes to exact his revenge on every party who was involved in costing him HIS WrestleMania title Shot... It starts here tonight with James Ceno... James is first, when he came out, the sore loser that he was, and gave Brock his own move..."

-|- Paul chuckles mockingly and shakes his head. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "That was cute. It won't be cute when he snaps you like the pathetic almost, great effort, but not quite good enough, piece of garbage you are... After that, very soon... a man who thought he was clever when he played his music in a grand scheme to garner My Client's attention. Yea, believe me, he will be taking care of him in due time. The guy doesn't even compete other than in invitationals, but he will get his eventually. Because of that little fact, however, to steal a phrase from him, if you will... After James Ceno... Sydney... You're Next."

-|- Heyman smirks as Justin is about to speak again, but Heyman waves him off. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: "This interview is over Justin... if you excuse me."

-|- Justin steps in front of him. -|-

Justin White: "No wait, before you go... I was wondering if you'd hire me... or well, I hire you, however, it works. I need to get in the ring and show these people what I can really do. I would be the biggest star you ever had... even bigger than The Beast In..."

-|- Justin stops when the smirk on Heyman's face makes him uneasy. He slowly turns around and sees that Brock Lesnar is now standing behind him. Justin smiles awkwardly and opens his mouth to speak. Instead, he just takes off running as Heyman chuckles and looks to Brock. -|-

Paul E. Heyman: " That aside, don't worry... it's been taken care of."

-|- Brock shakes his head. -|-

Brock Lesnar: "Not Quite."

-|- Brock cracks his knuckles and turns to the camera. -|-

Brock Lesnar: "James Ceno... Welcome to Suplex City."

-|- Brock chuckles lightly and walks off the same way he came from as Heyman shrugs and follows. The camera turns to watch them both walking down the hall before slowly fading to black. -|-

:: End RolePlay ::

-PROFILE-

Name: Brock Lesnar

Handler: JAY

HomeTown: Minneapolis, MN

Theme: "Next Big Thing" (Remix) by Jim Johnston

Allies: Paul Heyman

Enemies: Everyone Else

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record