Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Rumble 2016 - 2/21/16 Empty Rumble 2016 - 2/21/16

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Prologue

The victory over Generation Y was bittersweet for Angela at the last Chaos. Sure, it was great that she defeated them, and got back on the winning path. But, honestly, it wasn't good enough for her. She was so close to finally achieving what she had set out to do, however, it slipped through her fingers because of her own arrogance. Angela was naive to believe that Jack wouldn't stoop so low to protect his belt, and it had sent her back down the familiar road that she had been battling for almost ten years... alcoholism.

The old saying goes, the sleeping feel no more pain, however, the living are scarred. Angela has so many emotional scars, she resembled Victor Zsasz in her own mind.

Throughout the entire journey, and much to the dismay of her straight-edged tag partner, Abby Addiction, she had been crawled, deep, deep into a bottle, as a victim of her own self-destruction. Eventually, Abby decided enough was enough, and it would be time to confront Angela about her problem, as she had found herself in a sleazy bar somewhere on the road...

Scene #1: Heaven Isn't Too Far Away...

Angela had snuck away from Abby, as the two of them traveled together to plan for the upcoming title defense against Stealth Elf and Mizore for the fourth time. Sure, it wasn't like they weren't prepared for them, however, it's better to get on the same page to ensure a victory. The Diva Task Force have to hold the belts, to ensure their prestige stays as high as it is.

But, Angela had got so damn depressed and so nervous about her first Rumble in the company, that she heads to a grungy bar that wasn't too far from the hotel where she and Abby were staying. She had dressed with a charcoal grey Rolling Stones T-Shirt, and a fashionable leather jacket over it, along with a pair of jeans that were comfortable and modest, as she wanted to blend in to the Colorado crowd, and be comfortable with the cold weather there.

Entering the bar, they had a house band, who were about halfway through a cover of "In the City", which was made famous by the Eagles. She heads to the counter and goes to the bartender, ready for her poison.

Angela Fortin "The Pit Viper"
"Two Blacktooth Grins..."

She said, before producing a pair of twenties for her drinks. For those uneducated in alcohol, the total consumption of those two drinks is equivelant to eight shots of whiskey. Angela was looking to kill the pain, and fast. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but, Angela doesn't care... it was the only thing that would actually stay with her. As her drinks were presented to her, Angela nodded as she blended in with the crowd effortlessly. Years of experience had finally paid off, it seemed. She finds a nice, quiet corner to keep to herself, as she began to nurse on one of her drinks.

Moments later, Abigail Preston had pulled to the same bar in her silver Mercedes Benz S63 AMG. She was aware of Angela's strife, and had tailed her from the hotel... she had picked up a trick or two from her, after all. Parking the vehicle, Abby had exhaled, hoping that she would be able to talk some sense into her partner, before she did something she wouldn't be able to take back.

Entering the bar, Abby looked like a fish out of water, as she had entered a world of debauchery, violence, and sin. The innocent, and good-hearted nature of Abigail Preston was like a light shining in darkness, as she looked around for Angela. Meanwhile, Angela was drowning her sorrows, having made some great progress on her first blacktoothed grin. Actually having found her, Abby shouted her name, and was approaching her.

Abby Addiction "Addicting Champion"
"Angela! What are you doing here?!"

She inquired, as Angela motioned for her to get over towards her, as she liked to keep everything quiet, as far as the public went. As she did, the house band were just finishing their previous song, and were getting applause from the people listening.

"Abby?! What are you doing here?"

Angela said in a hushed, yet agitated voice. She was getting pretty tipsy, as she just had four shots of whiskey in one glass. A woman her size shouldn't even be able to handle that kind of a drink, even with ten years of hard drinking on and off behind it.

"I'm trying to save you from yourself, Angela."

As the two were arguing in a hushed voice, the house band began to play "Heaven" as made famous by the Talking Heads in the background. The lyrics, however, were just perfect for the setting, as Angela was surprised to hear Abby say that she was trying to save her.

House Band
Everyone is trying to get to the bar.
The name of the bar, the bar is called Heaven.
The band in Heaven, they play my favorite song.
They play it once again, they play it all night long.

Heaven is a place... A place where nothing... nothing ever happens.

"Save me?! You're kidding, right. I'm thirty-one freakin' years old, and you are not my mother..."

Angela goes to pick up her drink, as Abby clutched her wrist, and looked into her eyes, trying to get Angela's head on straight.

"Don't do this, Angela... this is a crutch that you've had for way, way too long... If you keep doing this to yourself, you will never see the EWE Championship. Not to mention, you'll lose what we've got together."

"Yeah, definitely kidding. Stealthy and Mizore have never been threats to us. How many times have we beaten them already? Like, three, right? In fact, you can call them "Heaven".

She said with a snarky response. Abby looked a bit confused, before the chorus of the song chimed her in to what Angela was getting at.

"I'm not talking about that, Angela... I don't like you when you're like this."

"So what? You're threatening to quit because I drink a little?"

"You don't drink "a little". You have that same nauseating smell of my father every time you get like this."

Abby said, as she was pulling out some of the big guns early. She already felt like washing her mouth out with soap, just mentioning his name.

"Well, I'm sorry. It's the only thing I've ever found that helps me out. No one ever sticks around for me, anyway."

"Don't bullshit me like this, Angie. I've been by your side, watching you throw your tirades against Jack, and seething with anger about the rumble, itself. But, if you take me for granted, I will leave!"

She almost shouted, as the two were having a pretty big fight, despite the hushed nature of it all. Angela then released her hold on the alcohol, as Abby was right about it all. She had grown too dependant on the drink to fix herself, and was jeopardizing her friendship with the one person in the fed she actually cared about.

"Wait... you're right. What's wrong with me? I... I shouldn't push you aside. You're the one person who's been around this whole time. You've put up with so much of my shit, it's not even fair to you. Abby, I'm sorry..."

Angela said, before pressing into her shoulder, and sobbing lightly.

"I just want something to go right... I just want happiness, and success, but, I keep screwing it all up."

Angela was breaking down, a sight which she didn't expect out of her. Especially as quickly as she did.

"I'll help get you in the right state of mind, Angie. You're my best friend, and I don't want to see you self-destruct like this. You're way better than that."

"You're absolutely right... I've jeopardized the team, and my own livelihood too many times... I just... need you to help keep me straight. Please, Abby..."

Angela said, locking eyes with Abby, with a sincere plea for help. Abby holds her tightly, and rested her forehead against her's.

"Of course, Angela... There's a reason I wanted to team up with you. I knew I wanted someone I can look to and see an equal, as far as skill is concerned. And so far, you haven't let me down. But, I have to make sure you're going to stay dedicated to us as well."

"You'll have no problem with that, Abby... I don't think I could picture myself with anyone else holding the belts. I just can't believe I was stupid enough to push you away like I had been..."

"Stop... Just, make sure to fix that problem. I need you, Angela."

"I... I need you, too..."

She said, as she nervously leaned in on instinct, as Abby joined her for a brief, slow kiss. Luckily, the tavern was rather dark, to keep the nosy eyes off the two of them, as they shared a tender moment.

House Band
When this kiss is over it will start again.
It will not be any different, it will be exactly the same.
It's hard to imagine that nothing at all
could be so exciting, could be so much fun.

They break the liplock, as Angela chuckled nervously.

"I... um... I'm sorry, Abby. Crack of dawn, let's get busy with training. Hangover, or not. We're not going to lose our belts, espeically not to the Frost Elfs, any time soon."

"That's what I like to hear. And I'm going to work your butt off to make sure that we don't."

"Good. Now, let's get out of this dump... We've got a title defense to train for."

Angela said, as she and Abby both began to slither out of the bar, mostly unnoticed, as a lot of people there were focused on the band, who had just finished their last song, and received a round of applause, as our scene fades to black.

-PROFILE-

Name: Angela Fortin
Alias: The Pit Viper
HomeTown: Los Angeles, CA
Theme: "Icarus" - Michael McMann
Allies: Abby Addiction
Enemies: Jack Michaels & all his Butt Buddies, James Ceno, White Tiger, EWE Management

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 48
Lose: 19
Draw: 02

Singles Record
Win: 39
Lose: 14
Draw: 02

Tag Record
Win: 09
Lose: 05
Draw: 00

Streaks
Current: 1 Consecutive Victory
Best: 16 Consecutive Victories
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-MISSION OBJECTIVE-
Date: 02/21/16
Event: EWE Rumble
Target(s): Frost Elfs
Primary Objective: Tag Match
At Stake: Diva's Tag Titles

-POWER 15-

Current Power 15
Current: ??
Peak: ?? (Wks 11, 13, & 15)
Total Appearences: 9/15

Previous Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wk 30)
Total Appearences: 20/30

-ACHIEVEMENTS-

TITLES HELD
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion (1x & CURRENT w/ Abby Addiction)
EWE King of Kings Champion (1x)
EWE Diva's Champion (1x)
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1x)

SPOTLIGHT
-Diva of the Week: March 19th, 2012
-Diva of the Month: March 2012
-Diva of the Week: June 24th, 2013

OTHER HONORS
-2012 King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Kings Champion
-RTWM 2012 Tournament Winner

-TARGETS HIT-

Abigail Dupree-Tuck
Adam Rose
Adrian Quinn
AJ Lee
Anez
Aiyanna
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x2)
Ax Cooper
Beth Phoenix
Britney "Sugar" West
Brooke McGuire
Brooklyn McDaniel
Charlotte
Chyna
CM Punk (x2)
Dan Desario
D-Dawg (x2)
Dutch Clark
Hollie Winder (x2)
Jack Swagger
Jaylina Jobber
Jenny Tuck
Jocelyn Rae
Johnny Chaos
Kelsi Parr (x3)
Lita (x3)
Luka Ceasar
Melina Perez (x2)
Michael Clarke
Michelle McCool
Mizore (x3)
Mickie James (x3)
Nattie Neidhart
Randy Orton
Stealth Elf (x3)
Tamina Snuka
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Vespertine (x3)
White Tiger (x3)

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Rumble 2016 - 2/21/16 Empty My RolePlay

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
Amelia Pietersen
The Experience

Enemies: ...

EWE Career Record
Win: 60
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 46
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 14
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 3 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
Another victory for DTF as they easily laid waste to Generation Y. Though it was a non-title match, the team still remains pretty unstoppable among the division. We'll see how that fares for their next match. It's not really Abby's next match, as one assumed, as previously discovered a few minutes ago, but that is besides the point. It is THEIR next match, their next defense. The Third time the Frost Elfs have stepped up to take on the Diva Task Force. Try as they might... it will be the Third Time, they can't stop The Pit Viper... and can't Beat An Addiction.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: Back in Shape
Setting: On Camera
Date: February 19th, 2016

The scene begins in a local gym where the Diva's Tag Team Champions have been working out for the last four hours. Sweat pours off both women as they walk over to a bench, each grabbing a towel and wiping their faces as Abby sits down on the bench, Angela puts her foot on it, tossing the towel as she finishes wiping her forehead.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You weren't kidding, were you?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Hey you been off the wagon. We gotta make sure you stay in shape.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
It is just the Frost Elves.

She retorted in a pretty resentful manner. Abby just shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well you need to be in shape for the other one too.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
I'm winning that, don't you worry about that.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm not... I believe in you, too. Of course. Like I said though, you been off the wagon, just helping you get back to top form, like I promised.

Angela nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Besides, don't over look them either. We wouldn't want them to sneak one by us.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You don't actually think that's even possible, do you?

Abby shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Anything is, you know my philosophy.

Angela rolls her eyes a little.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You're too nice, you shouldn't doubt us.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'd never doubt us... but I'd never doubt them either. Especially since we've beaten them twice.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Exactly, we've beaten them already.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You know how hungry that makes them. You of all people, should now how hungry it makes them.

Angela rolls her eyes, that was kind of a sour note.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Sorry I didn't mean it like...

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
No you're right. I promised you I wouldn't look past them either, too. Even though I know we'll blow past them and I can worry about winning my real match on the card. They think I have focus on that and don't care about this match. I would never leave you hanging, out in the wind.

She waves it off.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Besides that, even if that was the case... which it's not. They can't compare to you alone. They don't have what it takes to beat even just you, and it is your only match...

Abby drops her head slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
About that...

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
They don't stand a chance... but I know how you are. You give everyone the respect that they actually could get the job done, even scrubs who don't deserve it. I'll hit the shower then we can head to the arena for your house show match.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Okay but...

Angela heads off as Abby sighs. She hadn't had the chance to tell her that she's not the only one stepping into a Rumble Match... just... a different one. With that thought on her mind she grabs her phone out of her bag and begins to call up someone else. After a few moments she gets an answer. Abby smiles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Hey, you going to be at the house show tonight?

She listens to the other end a moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Ah... well no reason. Well.. just wanted to tell you, you was right. You called it a few weeks ago.

She smiles pausing a moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yea... so I look forward to seeing you at WrestleMania.

She listens again and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Appreciate it... can't wait to become the First Ever Miss Rumble Winner, another honor to be proud of.

She chuckles and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yea I know, it won't be easy... but I will. Then me and you, on the Grand Stage, just as all our fans are dying for.

She smirks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You got yourself a deal. I just hope I don't win it, just for you to drop the title to Hollie... I've already faced her on the main stage... Twice.

She looks up as she hears the door of the gym, but continues her conversation.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't have a doubt about that, just make sure you don't look past her... remember Synnstarr Saint?

She listens to the response, and also sees what the door sound was as she sees Kelly and a camera crew walking her way.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well good luck, I gotta go, it looks like Kelly wants to throw some questions at me.

She nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yep.. bye.

Abby hangs up the phone and placing it back in her bag. She smiles to Kelly just as she gets there.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Camera crew eh?

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Yea, I heard you and Angela was here... thought I'd get an interview for your tag title match... where is she?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
In the shower... you know we were heading to the arena for the house show right?

Kelly shrugs.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
I guess now I do.

Abby chuckles.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Would you mind doing one real quick anyways... since you're already waiting for her to get done.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I guess, but I have to get me one too.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Shouldn't you may as well just wait til after your match at the house show now? You're not Triple H.

Abby chuckles and shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't know, maybe... but go ahead.

Kelly nods and gives another slight nod to the camera man he brought with her as he counts her down.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Hello everyone... Kelly here... and I'm joined by one half of the Diva's Tag Team Champions... a Sure fire future EWE Hall of Famer... Abby Addiction.

Abby smiles and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's sweet, Kelly.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
I don't see how you won't be. I can't name a single person not currently in it, who is more deserving.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well all the buttering up aside...

Kelly chuckles.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Right well... this Sunday we have an historic night... the EWE Rumble... home of the 1st ever Miss Rumble Match. There's been speculation you might be entering it, is that true?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No Comment.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
So Yes?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No Comment.

Kelly shrugs.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Okay fine... also on the card, is the Diva's Tag Team Championship... Where you and Angela will defend your titles against the Frost Elfs.. a Team you are very familiar with.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Indeed we are. We've been here twice... We've won twice.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
So as far as you two feel, this is a done deal.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
I know that's how Angela feels.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I won't deny that. She can feel how she wants to feel, though. Me personally, I don't feel it's such a lock. I know the Frost Elves are capable of beating us. They have it in them, they have the abilities.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Even though twice they have tried to defeat you two, and twice they have failed?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
ESPECIALLY because of that. Do you know what happened when Syd Vicious handed me my ass at Summer BreakDown two years ago?

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Technically The Shield did...

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not the point... What it did, was make me hungry... to defeat her the next time we faced. Hunger is a dangerous thing... I know it from both sides of the spectrum... like Hollie Winder, how many times did she fall short against me? Did it stop her from finally beating me? No, it made her hungrier and hungrier. The Frost Elves are Hungry... they will not go down so easy, they will not rest until they finally defeat The Diva Task Force.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
That would be quite the upset... Though I have to ask. With you saying you are only defending the titles, if The Frost Elves did happen to win this match... would you go for your rematch?

Abby shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not something I can answer right now... A lot of different things can happen at this pay per view that could put that to the side... however it's up to Angela. If she wants the titles back... then we'll go get them back. If she doesn't, then we won't. That easy... We don't plan to let them go yet though... We still need to erase Hardcore Stratusfaction from the record book.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Well the site still was never updated by the site manager, so who knows you guys may have already.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
True.. but still.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
But funny, you said they could win, that they are hungry, but now you're guaranteeing you're not losing... Kind of contradicting isn't it?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I never guaranteed anything. I just showed confidence in winning.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
After you had said...

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I said they won't go down easy. I never guaranteed anything one way or another. They are capable of winning this match. I would not be surprised if they do. It's just that no matter how hungry they are, we won't go down easy either. We bring the same thing we brought the first two times.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
I guess you guys do have the advantage though. Not just on the win-loss ratio... but the fact that Mizore and Stealth Elf have other matches... Mizore two other matches. Yea Angela is in the Rumble... but either way you will both be fresh when it's time for the Diva's Tag Title match, as Stealth Elf and Mizore compete in the Miss Rumble Match at the start of the show...

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Right...

Of course Abby knows otherwise on that remark, as does everyone else by now, even if this is chronologically before that one.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Either way it's not going to matter... It doesn't matter who has the advantage. It's going to be a tough battle for both sides. My partner would like to tell you that we easily beat them the other two times... but the reality is, both matches were good, both matches were close... and this one will be just the same.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
I think we can all agree on that. Any favorites in the Miss Rumble match?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well that was a random subject change, Kelly.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Not really... okay, out of Mizore and Stealth Elf, if you guys deny them the Diva's Tag Titles again, would you like to see either of them win Miss Rumble instead?

Abby shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It really doesn't matter. Good luck to them in that... and good luck to whoever does win, they still have to deal with Amelia at WrestleMania... trust me, she's not an easy one to deal with.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Well, it could be Hollie instead.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Fair enough, but Amelia is hell bent on remaining the champion to and through WrestleMania, she won't get knocked off easy.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
You ought to know, not to count Hollie out.

Abby chuckles and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I know, and you're right... I'm just not counting Amelia out either. Either way good luck to all of the women in the Miss Rumble match, they will not have it easy at WrestleMania, as long as they know that. Also good luck to Mizore and Stealth Elf, in both that match and the Tag title Match.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
They'll need it.

Kelly and Abby turn to see Angela walking up, fresh and clean.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Great, Angie how do you feel about...

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
The Frost Elves are losers, losers who will be dealt with just as easy as they was the first two times.

Kelly looks to Abby who smiles and shrugs.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Right, so I guess... is that it?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Just that, no matter how hungry they are... how hard they try... They still gotta remember, how hard it is... To Beat An Addiction.

Kelly nods to the cameraman who turns it off and begins walking on.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Thanks... Good luck you guys.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Thanks, Kelly.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Though, we don't need it.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Good luck in the big one too, Angie.

Fortin nods as Kelly shakes their hands and heads back on her way.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You hitting the shower now?

Abby looks to the showers, then back where Kelly went. Chuckling lightly at her comment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
After my match, let's go.

The two grab their bags and head on, as the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 2/21/16
Card: EWE Rumble
Opponent(s): The Frost Elfs
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 2/8/16
Card: Monday Night Chaos #208
Opponent(s): Generation Y
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Angela Fortin
Outcome: Victory

Date: 11/22/15
Card: Extreme OverLoad
Opponent(s): The Experience
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin

Date: 11/9/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #205
Opponent(s): Nikki Bella
Stipulation: Standard Match

Date: 9/13/15
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
Stipulation: Chapter Three
Outcome: Defeat (No Show Sad)

Date: 7/12/15
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Josie Wales
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Finals

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (CURRENT)

HONORS
2015 Queen of the Ring
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
#1 Rper of the Week: 16x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Month- July 2015
Diva of the Week- 17x