Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/16/17 Empty Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/16/17

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:01 pm
Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/16/17 2lHCXgh

YA KNOW, THINGS HAVEN'T LOOK GOOD FOR CHRISTY CHAOS LATELY.

SHE'S LOST HER LAST TWO MATCHES, BOTH OF THEM SHE DIDN'T BOTHER PROMOTING AT ALL.

WHAT HAS GONE ON WITH THE STAR STRUCK PRINCESS?

I GUESS IT'S JUST A MYSTERY... OR IS IT? YOU'LL HAVE TO SEE.

THE PLUS SIDE, SHE HAS ANOTHER MATCH, BUT THIS TIME, SHE IS ACTUALLY PROMOTING IT... AS YOU CAN SEE.

A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH WITH MAKI AND TARYN WILLOW... BACK TO COMPETING WITH THE WOMEN'S DIVISION... WHILE STILL NOT CLASSIFIED IN BOTH DIVISION RANKINGS... NEITHER HERE NOR THERE.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, IS THAT CHRISTY IS SHOWING UP FOR A CHANGE... WHICH CAN ONLY MEAN BAD NEWS FOR MAKI AND TARYN.

November 12th, 2017
Laughlin, Nevada
OFF CAMERA

The scene opens inside of the Laughlin home of Mr. and Mrs. Clark. Christy sits in the rocking chair of her son's nursery, presently bottle feeding him, when her husband, Dutch, enters the room.

"Morning babe."

He leans over and kisses her and gives another to top of baby Jack's head.

"Morning."

Dutch stares at his wife a moment, seeing she's zoning out. It could be the fact that she's only just woke up, but he doesn't think that's it as he sits down next to her.

"Everything alright?"

Christy takes a moment to reply but finally snaps out of it.

"Yea, why wouldn't it be?"

"You've kept to yourself ever since Slam... you're not still thinking about that, are you? I know it was a tough loss."

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"No, I don't even care about that. To be honest that match got me thinking about things. It was easily the best effort I had put into a match in weeks... I have kind of lost my will and drive before that match."

"What changed?"

"That match did. It was a great match."

"Well it was a great match and that ending was probably the best counter to your Star Struck I have ever seen."

"And ever will see, so good on her. With all the bullshit I have had coming my way recently, I needed that, though... A Great match with someone I can respect.... not that I'll ever admit that latter on camera of course."

"Paragon can't respect her."

Christy chuckles and nods.

"Exactly. For real, though... it's put things into perspective and re-sparked my spirit and drive. I even changed my mind on walking out of that other company. I mean, I switched to the brand no one cares about, not even me, but that's beside the point... least now I won't have to care, right?"

"I guess..."

Christy chuckles.

"Regardless, before I can worry about either of those, I have to fly out to Cincinnati for a match in WWH. I really need to redeem myself there, win or lose. My lack of drive has really been showcased there more than anything, I gotta fix that."

"I got faith in you, you'll turn yourself around and make people respect you again."

"Well you're obligated."

"True, cause otherwise I wouldn't."

Christy glares at him as he chuckles and stands up.

"I'm joking, of course. I'm gonna go whip up some breakfast, though... what are you in the mood for?"

"Surprise me."

Dutch shrugs and heads out of the room as Christy looks down at little Jack finishing up his bottle.

November 15th, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
ON CAMERA

"I don't think I could be in a more appropriate place right now."

The scene comes to life, revealing Christy Chaos, wearing blue jeans and a black hoodie, with the hood up over her head. She's standing near the balcony of the middle section of Paul Brown Stadium... home of the Cincinnati Bengals NFL Team.

"When you really think about it... the team this stadium belongs to and myself... we share one thing in common. That is inconsistency. Granted it's all but guaranteed my team will be playing in January... while this team, probably won't be. For sure this stadium won't be used in January."

She gives a slight shrug before waving her hand.

"But this isn't about my team, this is about me. I can't speak for these guys... but I can turn my inconsistencies around. I, in fact, will do exactly that. The jury is still out on these guys. With me, it boils down to one main problem."

"Passion, drive... ambition, things I just not have shown much of recently, have I? Quite frankly, I haven't had them. "

She gives a slight shrug.

"Just being honest here, it's pretty obvious I haven't had those. I mean when is the last time I have promoted myself for this company? Yea, I couldn't tell you either. My performance in the ring the last couple times here have shown that as well... I mean you have to not care, to let yourself be beaten by Phantom. It's literally the only way a guy like that could defeat me. Look at the first time we met... when I literally barely even tried."

Shaking her head she chuckles slightly.

"Yea, I believe that's what they call a case and point. Let Phantom and Mindy have em, though. I put them both over and I don't even really care, it's probably the biggest victories either of them will ever have on their resumes."

"Same could be said about one of you two winning this match, to be honest. The question that remains on if either of you will... that's going to pend on if I care this time or not, doesn't it?"

She chuckles and gives a slight shrug.

"Call me cocky, call me arrogant... that's just me ladies... deal with it. Now I'm not going to sit here and break down what you guys said about me, because I'm better than that, don't worry. I do want to mention one thing, though... One of you... I won't call you out, but one of you had the audacity to question that I haven't achieved anything here."

Christy stares blankly for a moment, then shakes her head.

"What opportunities have I had? I mean... your claim would carry some weight... if I failed to win a Championship... if I failed to win a Contenders match... but I have had no such opportunity, not that I'm complaining about it, I been in the business long enough to understand how climbing the proverbial ladder works. The point is, though... I have not had the chance to succeed such feats... so I haven't exactly failed at them, have I?"

"Yea, think before you open your mouth, sweetheart, just a tip."

Giving a slight wink she chuckles and shakes her head.

"That being said, let's see who I really have... yea I'm at the bottom of the barrel now with who I have been tossed into the ring with, but I guess it beats the original plan... yea I'll admit, I wasn't having that."

"But forgetting that, we first have Maki. I really don't know much about her, I'll admit I still didn't really care enough to do my full on research, sue me. What I do know, is that she isn't really anybody important, backing up my original claim about the match. I also know she hasn't had much good luck recently like myself... but the difference is, she's actually tried and still failed. One match particularly."

Pausing for a moment she gives a slight smirk and a nod.

"I know I said I wasn't going to call you out, but I guess I kind of have to... because unlike me failing to win a #1 contenders match... that is exactly what you did at End of Days, isn't it? So once again, don't talk to me about not achieving anything in this company, you had an opportunity I still haven't, and you failed. I feel for you, I really do, you put in these efforts and just fail. Say what you will that I'm just making excuses in my case... but I'm really not, I'm just being blatantly honest. I'm sorry if it's such a foreign thing... I'll be the first to admit Elena is the only person who has really and truly BEAT me in this company. It was, in fact, the only loss I put real effort into... as we know my last two matches I just went through the motions and put over a couple of scrubs that needed it."

"I invite you to change our fates, though, Maki. Give me another loss I put real effort into... give yourself a big victory, instead of falling short, again. I welcome you to that challenge if you can handle it. Best of luck with that, you're going to need it."

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Then there's Taryn. Again, I didn't care to do my homework... but there is a couple things I know. I know she lost recently to Alicia, but I won't really hold that against her. The thing that really tells me this match puts me in the bottom of the barrel with her in it. I could be wrong about it since it's not in her profile on the website."

She gestures to her cell phone as she said that.

"Is she not a former All-Star, though? My bad if I'm wrong about that, but if I'm not, that is pretty much nuff said to be honest. I have never stepped foot in that company I'll admit, well other than to air a threatening cross-promotion promo once. I have made it no secret, though, that that entire company is trash to me. My student is above it, I don't know why she ignored me and signed with them, but it really is trash. Not a woman in that company can hang with me, and if I'm not wrong, I guess we have a small opportunity to prove it, don't we?"

She chuckles and shrugs.

"I understand why you would omit that little detail from your background if that's the case, though. I guess I would too if I was ever dumb enough to sign there in the first place. Bringing it back to the present matters though... where it really matters. Like I said, I don't really know what you have done here, how you have fared since joining this company... but I don't really care. The fact of the matter, does it even really matter? You could be on a 50 match winning streak for all I care, which we know isn't the case with Alicia... but even if that had been the case, it wouldn't have made much difference, cause I wasn't apart of those 50 matches, was I?"

"That's the real meat and potatoes ladies. I don't care what you have done before this because none of it matters. None of it was against me. I'm a whole different breed from anyone else you have faced. I know it sounds cliche' and you have probably heard it before, but you'll experience it first hand for yourselves... you'll see."

Leaning on the barrier she looks out over the field.

"Once great, not that I was ever a fan, but I can at least admit that. They were once great, now no one can even consider them for playoff contention... kind of like myself. I will get there, though, unlike them. Winning this match won't prove that, because you two aren't big enough for anyone to care... but it's certainly a good start I suppose."

She turns and leans her back against the barrier as she looks back to the camera.

"Go ahead and prove me wrong, if either of you is capable of it. The fact of the matter, no matter how hard the two of you try... who the two of you think you are... you will share one simple fact in common."

With one more glance over the field she looks back to the camera.

"When the two of you become two more Stars Struck."

She walks off out of the camera sight, allowing the camera to zoom in on the center of the field... It's not painted since they won't be there this week, but in the center of the field where the Bengals Logo would normally be... is instead a painted Christy Chaos logo. That is the shot the camera zooms in and fades on.

Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/16/17 Christy-Chaos-2016-Sig
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum