Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Thursday Night ShowDown - 10/12/17 Empty Thursday Night ShowDown - 10/12/17

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:51 pm
Thursday Night ShowDown - 10/12/17 YYQZsas

Are You Real?

"The Order... they couldn't get the job done. They couldn't beat us, but me and Alessandro... we already knew that would happen. Say what you will about the talent an ability they have... or lack thereof. It was destined to happen, because of the talent and ability, of us. We tried to warn them, that was wasn't just two strangers thrown together. That we have a history. He knows things about me, most of you never will. Despite the fact he's been here for a year, I still know him better than any of you."

"That's why he got away with his little stunt. Anyone else, would not have gotten away with that, I would not of let them off the hook so easily. That's just him, I understand how he is. I'm used to him spying on me. Sure not usually in the shower, but there has been a worse time, believe it or not. It is how he learned the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. It is how the rest of the world found out about it when he told them. I'm not trying t bust him out. It's just something I will never forget, I mean, how can I? I did forgive him. He realized the error of his ways, that there is a line and he crossed it. See we have a long history, been some bad times as we have said, but not since then. The fact he was man enough to publically apologize for what he had exposed. Sure he never should have done it in the first place, but he was man enough to apologize for it, publically, earned a new layer of respect."

"I don't want to sit here and dig up painful memories, though. That's not what this is supposed to be about. We're supposed to be celebrating, we won our match... our first tag team match in this company. A victory that was a little too easy and a little too predictable. Now we all move on. The Order moves on to be beaten by another... nevermind that was changed. Phantom of The Order moves on to be beaten by Konrad. Alessandro moves on to take out Aidan Collins and Cross Recoba in a Triple Threat match. I can only wish him the best of luck there."

"As for me, what am I moving on to? That would obviously be you, Caleb. I know you are a popular figure here and you have some talent... but are you truly ready... for me?"

May 29th, 2016
New Orleans, Louisiana

Alessandro walks the backstage halls of the Superdome carrying the gold briefcase he had just fought so valiantly to win. A voice rings out from the shadows.

"Congrats."

Alessandro knows the voice but doesn't believe that's the voice he heard, considering what they just said. Despite that Christy comes out of the shadows confirming what he had thought.

"That was a great match."

"Thanks, sorry you and Johnny couldn't have the same fortune against Silent Running."

Christy shrugs slightly.

"It's fine, is what it is."

Alessandro shrugs and is about to walk on when Christy stops him.

"Wait... me and you, we haven't really had the chance to speak face to face like this in a while."

"Didn't think you would want to."

"I shouldn't, but that tweet you sent a while back. That was pretty bold."

"Well I meant it. You were right about that Karma thing, I don't want that shit coming back on me."

Christy chuckles lightly and nods.

"But no, I did mean it."

"And I appreciate and respect that."

She pauses for a moment then shrugs.

"So yea, I just wanted to let you know I really appreciated that. It was very big of you."

Alessandro nods.

"No problem... but good luck in the Main Event. Be warned, though... if you win I'll probably be cashing in. After all..."

He shows her the briefcase.

"This won't be any good to me after tonight. Gotta take my chance of becoming the final champion."

"You're only cashing in if I win?"

"Probably, no offense."

"So I'm the easiest of the three... thanks."

Alessandro shrugs. Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

"I understand. What are you going to do, by the way?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like you just said, this is the final show. I'm already signed with 4CW... you should join me."

"Nah, I think I'm going to take a month off, then see where Phe leads me."

Christy chuckles before mocking a whip motion. Alessandro nods, not disagreeing.

"But good luck with Jack and Syd... and 4CW."

"You too with whatever you do... I'm sure we'll see each other again someday, though."

"When EWE makes another big return."

"I think this is for real this time, to be honest. You never know, though... but I have a feeling we'll be in the same ring again, somewhere."

"Well... till then."

The two shake hands and go their separate ways as Alessandro walks on to think about his future and Christy prepares for her final match in an EWE Ring.

October 11th, 2017
Indianapolis, Indiana

"Caleb Foster. I gotta be honest, the name rings a bell... but I don't really know it."

Christy sits on a bench at a park. Wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt she looks up to the camera.

"From what I know... you been here before and only recently came back. You are supposed to be something of a big deal, at least you make it out to be that way. I'm not doubting it, it's just I haven't been here that long myself to really testify to that, so I'm just going off your own word, more or less. I'm not going to search months before I came here just to see if you are lying or not. Maybe you really were a big deal before... or maybe you're lying. Maybe it's neither... maybe you're not intentionally lying, but you're just delusional in thinking you were bigger than you really were."

She gives a casual shrug.

"I've seen plenty of those people. I've been pointed at as one of those people. The reality is, I'm not. I've never once claimed to be something that I am not. I am nothing in WWH, just as I am nothing in the other company I'll be competing in tonight. I have not yet proved to be anything to any of you yet. Alessandro knows who I am because he saw who I am. My past is not delusions, it is only my past. It is not my own delusions, though, as I have a witness. The difference between here and the other place I suppose."

"The past doesn't change a thing, though. No matter what I was there, I have never once claimed it to be who I am here or over there. It's a fresh beginning every time you sign a new contract, I know that. The point is, Caleb... I'm not worried about who you was before, who you was the last time you was in this company. It may as well be just like my past in my former home. The only difference is, you have people here that will remember your last run. They can testify if you were really somebody important. Again, I'm not going to ask them either, I'm just taking your word for it."

She gives a nod, thinking about it.

"The truth is, I want it to be true. I want you to be somebody important. I was given a nobody in my first match here and I obliterated her. They give me an actual challenge after that... and I failed. I let her get the better of me. I have admitted that. I didn't ask to be protected, though. I failed a challenge, I want another one. I didn't get that last week. I know they thought they were giving me one, not in our opponents... but in being paired with such an unpredictable partner. I have shown I know how to handle that guy, in more than one way. This is not about him, or us. This is about you, Caleb. You need to be who you say you are. I want you to be somebody important. I need another challenge... I need a great task to overcome."

She sighs as she thinks about Elena.

"I failed my first one. I need to bounce back. Kicking the shit out of a couple losers who wouldn't have won if their life had depended on it. That was a pity moral booster. I despise those. I live for the challenge. I want the best of the best, every single time. I know that can be a lot to ask for, but it's just who I am. It's what I thrive for... to compete with the best there is, just to prove... I'm among them."

"That is why I hope you are who you say you are. I can't know for sure without diving into old footage of this company I do not care to do, no offense guys. I can only take your word and hope you really are someone of merit. That way when I beat you... it actually means something. It won't be like when I beat, whats her name, so important I have done forgotten her name."

The sarcasm was pretty clear there as she shrugged.

"It's not like The Order. I want to face and beat somebody important. Is that you Caleb? I am soon to find out. As impossible as it is for me to actually know prior to stepping into the ring with you tomorrow night. I'll look forward to finding out first hand. Bring it, Caleb. Show me you are everything you say you are... or don't bother showing up at all. I don't need to beat a nobody. I rather lose to somebody, than beat another nobody."

She stands up from the bench looking straight into the camera still.

"So bring it, bring all you got... or find yourself in all your claims all your glory... still nothing more... than Just Another Star Struck."

She walks off camera as the scene fades out.

Thursday Night ShowDown - 10/12/17 Christy-Chaos-2016-Sig
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum