Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/30/17 Empty Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/30/17

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:10 pm
Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/30/17 TyBatL1

What A REAL Champion Looks Like

"They called me crazy... they said I was on an ego trip and it would backfire."

The voice rang out and now we see the owner of the voice, Christy Chaos, sitting on a stool in the trophy room of her and her husband's house. Wearing blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt, she has a photo in her hand as she looks at it.

"When I won my first career World Championship. I didn't like how I won it. I used a Money in the Bank Briefcase and cashed in on my newly injured, at the time anyway, husband, at his request."

She shakes her head slightly, still not liking it.

"It was bittersweet... it was the moment I had chased forever, but it was such a sour way of doing it. Furthermore I was considered to be a fluke champion... I had to rectify that. So when I decided to defend my championship in an open invitational Gauntlet match, not forced, my own decision... and entered myself as the starting entry. I was called an idiot... I was told I screwed myself into a very short-lived fluke champion."

She flips the picture of her triumph at EWE WrestleMania 9, before discarding the photo to the table beside her.

"I don't bring back this memory to put myself over and brag that I won that match... even though, I did, and technically, I just did."

She shakes her head.

"But no, that's not the point of why I mention it. I bring it up, because as proven with this story... proving myself as a REAL Champion... was very important to me, and still is. Unlike someone I know, I have never feared stepping into the ring with anyone... I have never backed from a challenge."

"This brings me to Lex, of course. The so-called WWH World Champion... but is no Champion as far as I can tell. The man practically denied me a title shot, before I ever even mentioned it. That's pretty cowardly if you ask me. Not that I can blame him, with an opponent like myself."

She chuckles and shrugs.

"Should beating him give me rights to a title shot? Of course, it should, it's the age-old rule in this business, beat the champion... get the shot. Do I care if I am granted it after I beat him? Not really... because contrary to what you may realize, I'll be coming for him soon enough anyways. The sooner he warms up to it and accepts the fact I'll be coming soon, the better off he'll be... not that it will help him keep his title at that time, of course."

"See, honey, the difference between me and the other cases you mentioned... well take a little looksy at those rankings, darling. See, it doesn't matter if I beat you and don't get granted the shot, or you beat me. It will not make a bit of difference, I'll be getting my shot, soon enough. It may not be next week, it may not be next month, it may not be until a little into next year... I'll be The World Champion, it's only a matter of time."

A cocky grin sneaks it's way onto her face as she brushes a patch of hair out of her face.

"I won't cower away at being challenged, though. In fact, when I'm the Champion... I will accept any and all challenges, I can promise you that. Because unlike you, I am a REAL Champion and always have been, with or without a title. I will step into that ring, with ANYBODY... I fear, NOBODY."

"Call me cliche' if you like, I'm only speaking the truth. For a real competitor such as myself... there's no point in worrying about facing anybody, there's really not. All I look for is the thrill of competition, it's how I have always been and how I will always continue to be. It's what excited me when I saw your name across from mine on the card this week."

"Not because of the implication of getting a title shot if and when I win... but because you're the World Champion... that has to mean I'm getting some competition, right?"

She slowly shakes her head.

"Then you opened your mouth and I found out what kind of cowardly paper champion you really are. While I proved myself Not to be a Fluke Champion... your quickness to deny anyone who even mentions the title... or hasn't in my case... proved you may very well be exactly that. If you're not ready to take down anybody you step into the ring with... you do not deserve that title. Say what you will, but how quick you are to deny people, shows a lack of confidence, a bit of hesitation, that you may not win... otherwise, what are you so scared of?"

"Mask it all you want that it's about earning your place, all of them excuses. That's all they are... like I said, I will never be afraid to defend my championship when I get it... I don't care if it's their first match. The reason is very simple, I'm confident in my own abilities... I guess you're not, are you?"

She sighs softly.

"I wish I had more to say about you... more I can say to show how excited I am for this match, but that has faded. You're not the champion I hoped you would be. You're a cowardly paper champion... honestly not worth my time, at least not until we meet again down the road. Even then, though... I doubt we will meet again... because I doubt you're going to be the champion for very long. Cowards never are."

She sighs again, this time shaking her head.

"I just keep bringing that up, I know, but I can't help it. I just can't get it out of my head. I know, I shouldn't be calling you a Fluke or a coward... you obviously have some talent, to of only lost one match and of course to win the title, to begin with. It's just hard to get it out of my head how quick you were to deny me, before I could even say anything... I mean I can understand John Blade, that guy is and has been trash in every company he has stepped in, but you don't even know me. You know nothing about me, as you have admitted yourself."

"I guess my point about Blade doesn't really fit, other than, him you probably would easily beat without breaking a sweat and not be worth your time to defend against him. That's the difference between us, though... despite him not being worthy enough to clean my toilet... I'd still of fed him a bone and slaughtered him, just to show him he doesn't belong in the ring with me."

She chuckles before shrugging.

"But again, that's the difference between us, I guess. That is why when my time does come... when I do get the opportunity... and win it in one single shot... the WWH Fans can be happy to know they have a champion worth calling, their champion. Like I said, whether it be a month, two months, three months from now... when I have that title, I will defend against any and everybody. When I am that champion, I feel anybody who beats me, deserves it. When you are the champion, you have to be on your game at all times... if you let up even for a moment, why do you feel like you deserve it? That's not how I grew up in this business. So be prepared everybody, when I am your champion, I will defend it every single time I am booked... just you watch."

She smirks before giving a slight nod.

"But that, of course, is the future. For the present, I must expose your current Champion for the coward and fraud that he is. You may have that title, Lex... but after your previous comments, I will not recognize you as a World Champion. From this moment forward I will not call you a World Champion. In Fact, I will only call you one thing after ShowDown."

She stands up with a glare and smirk to the camera.

"Just Another Star Struck."

She gives a wink before walking out of the room. The camera pans around the room with shots of the various pictures and title replicas won by both her and her husband before coming to a slow fade to black.

Thursday Night ShowDown - 11/30/17 Christy-Chaos-2016-Sig

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum