Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Thursday Night ShowDown - 9/21/17 Empty Thursday Night ShowDown - 9/21/17

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:32 pm
Thursday Night ShowDown - 9/21/17 Uka7Jo2

WELL THAT WAS A RATHER ANTI-CLIMATIC DEBUT, TO SAY THE LEAST.

CHIRSTY SET OUT TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN HER WWH DEBUT, YET SHE GOT PUT UP AGAINST EAVAN MALONEY.

YEA, SHE WON... MAYBE THAT WAS HER IMPACT, WITH HOW EASY IT WAS? YEA, NOT REALLY. THAT WAS A LITTLE TOO EASY. AN OPPONENT NOT EVEN WORTHY OF HER TIME. THE MATCH WASN'T EVEN WORTH ANYONE'S TIME. NOT ONLY WAS IT NOT AIRED, BUT CHRISTY WON WITH HER FINISHER.

YEA, HER FINISHER... SHE HAS FOUR OF THEM, BUT WHICH ONE? GIVEN BY THE CONTEXT, LET'S ASSUME IT WAS THE STAR CRUNCH, THE ONLY ONE THAT FITS.

THAT NONSENSE ASIDE, LET'S MOVE ONTO MATCH #2...  MATCH THAT SHOULD BE BETTER. FOR ONE, IT'S ON SHOWDOWN ITSELF, NOT THE PRE-SHOW, SO THAT'S A PLUS. TAKING PLACE LIVE IN LAWRENCE KANSAS, THE HOMETOWN OF A COUPLE OLD FRIENDS OF HERS. YEA, WE WON'T GET INTO THAT FOR SPECIFIC REASONS. MOVING ON, ELENA DEDRACA SHOULD HOPEFULLY PROVIDE MORE OF A CHALLENGE THAN EAVAN DID... OTHERWISE, SHE CAN JOIN HER... AS JUST ANOTHER STAR STRUCK

AFTERMATH
September 10th, 2017
Laughlin, Nevada
12:12am PDT

Inside the Laughlin home of Mr. & Mrs. Clark the couple return home from what was a long night, having just come from the hospital. The couple enters the nursery as Christy lays the infant down in the crib, breathing a sigh of relief.

"This wasn't fun."

"I'm just glad he's okay."

Christy nods.

"You and me both."

"Sorry you had to miss the end of your show."

Christy shrugs as she looks over to her husband.

"As a wise man told me... family comes first."

Dutch looks a little perplexed for a moment.

"When did I say that? I don't remember."

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

"It was Jack after you called."

Dutch nods slightly.

"That makes sense."

He gives a slight shrug.

"Anywho, I'm gonna go fire up the app so we can watch the end of the Pay Per View."

"Go ahead, I'll watch it tomorrow, I'm exhausted."

She looks over to Baby Jack in the crib.

"It's been a long night."

Dutch nods and pats Christy on the shoulder.

"I understand. He's fine now, be happy for that."

Christy nods as she turns back to Dutch and they share a kiss. Dutch heads out of the room as Christy looks back over at the crib. She looks down at the sleeping child and smirks slightly.

"Jackie Jack, why must you worry me so much?"

She reaches over and gently touches him on the side of his head.

"I lost one... I cannot bare another."

Leaning over she kisses him on the forehead then heads back to her room. She changes out of her clothes into a nightgown. There's no camera to cut off for that, but not going into fine detail about it either, sorry guys. Having taken a few minutes to do that though she goes to the attached master bathroom and brushes her teeth before heading back into the room. Shutting off the lights she heads for her bed and gets comfortable. Thoughts of the night and worry driting through her mind. Slowly they start to fade as she's on the cusp of falling asleep, then... the lights come back on, jolting her eyes back open. She looks over at her husband in the doorway.

"You probably need to see this..."

A PROPER INTRODUCTION
September 20th, 2017
Lawrence, Kansas
2:32pm CST

"Let me introduce myself..."

Christy Chaos sits on a tree stump seemingly in the middle of nowhere. Sporting tattered blue jeans and a black tank top, Christy twirls a small branch in her hands. Stopping a moment she looks over to the camera.

"My name is Christy Clark-Chaos... or as the marquee will often say Christy Chaos. After all, that is the name that put me on the map, right?"

She twirls the branch once more and speaks while she looks at it.

"I know it's odd, I had my chance at Shogun when I debuted, right? This is my second match, haven't I already done this? Shogun was brief... my last match. Let's face it, I got straight to the point, I had an unworthy opponent. Unworthy of much of my time. She can thank god she got to be in the same ring with someone such as myself... an honor, she did not deserve."

She stops twirling again once again looks at the camera.

"So yes, my name is Christy Chaos. I won't go into too much, I won't talk about the number of championships I have held because quite frankly, none of you care. At least, you shouldn't. The past... is the past. The only thing you really need to know is that... I've been around, I know what I'm doing. I know when an opponent is worth the time, just as I know when they are a complete waste."

She wipes her chin a moment before continuing.

"Now, as I prepare for my second match in WWH. The Second match against an opponent of my own gender. I feel a need to send out a small warning. Not to my opponent, to the men on ShowDown that look past this match. Two competitors, they never have to worry about, because we compete for the Women's Division. I can't speak for my opponent, but for myself... don't get comfortable, boys. I left the Women's Division in my rear view mirror six years ago. Let me run a number by you... 398."

She pauses for a moment, letting that number sink in, despite not giving its full meaning yet.

"I held the Women's Championship for 398 Days Consecutively. I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to go over my past championships, but it's relevant, trust me. See the point is, for 398 days, there wasn't a single woman who could touch me. After a full year of pure dominance, for 13 straight months. Finally, on that 398th day, I was bored, I needed to be challenged. I vacated the championship, moved on, and never looked back."

Putting a finger up she shakes her head slightly.

"Now, I'm not saying, that I can only be challenged by the opposite sex. I am saying that's where it comes better for me, though. That is where I prefer to be because I had my taste of dominance, I grew bored of it. That being said, there is still SOME women who have been able to challenge me and be on my level. They are few and far between, but they do exist. The real question becomes, is Elena one of them?"

Christy shrugs to her own question.

"Obviously, I do not know... and I will not know, until Thursday. I certainly hope she is, I don't need another Eavan on my hands. I don't need another cake walk. I need a real match, I need a real challenge. I'm a competitor, that's what I do. So Elena."

She cups her hands together in prayer.

"Please give me a damn match."

She smirks slightly shaking her head.

"I mean if you're capable of it. If you have the talent to do so. I know it's a tall order to ask for when it comes to someone such as myself. For your sake, let's hope you can deliver. I mean I should know whether or not you can. I mean I did do a little digging, after all, that's what I do, I am an actual competitor after all. What can I say? I'm old school."

With a slight shrug she gives a slight chuckle as she plays with the stick once again.

"Now I did look her up, but quite frankly, I don't really care. Not really. I mean, I could talk about companies she has worked for... Championships she has held, or her relations with Finn and Alex... but the fact is, I don't care about any of that. I don't care about the companies... I don't care about the championships. I don't care about her associations to Finn & Alex... I don't even care about her love child with a former 4CW Tag Team Champion."

She chuckles again and shakes her head.

"None of that makes a bit of a difference. Just as my past is no concern to you, your past is no concern to me. That is probably a mistake, but it only matters to the eye of the beholder. I mean, why the here and now is all that really matters, just as I don't care what other matches she may or may not have had in WWH before this one, because her opponents were not me... odds are, they weren't even on my level."

She gives a slight shrug.

"But the thing is, as right as that is... it is also wrong. You can learn a lot about an opponent by looking up their past. We can say whatever we want about championships and accomplishments, that's just bragging rights. Things that are great on your resume' but ultimately mean nothing in a new company, as you have wiped that slate clean the moment you signed the contract. That's fine to me... I've been to the mountaintop... I'm all about working my way back from the bottom. The journey is what makes it all worth it, like I've said already, I'm a competitor. I digress, however... if one were to look into my past, for instance. Forget the championships all that... what they would learn about me. Resilience and endurance. I do not go down easy... I am not perfect, but when I do lose, it never comes easy. They would also learn about my fear of barbed wire, brought on by a childhood trauma."

She sighs a little thinking back to that incident for a moment. The 7-year-old Christina Carter, kicked off horseback and entangled in a barbed wire fence. Her father rushing to try and free his daughter. Christy winces as she can still feel the fence cutting and ripping into her shoulder blade. She rubs her shoulder a little as she looks back to the camera.

"Perhaps that was a mistake of my own. Exposing that weakness of mine to a land of strangers. I really don't care, and I don't see it that way. I wouldn't have done so if I didn't know I have and can overcome it. Yea, it still bothers me, but when push comes to shove, it won't stand in my way. What some people fail to realize, weakness, in this game, this sport... can often be your biggest strength. Twice I failed to win a particular achievement. A Briefcase that would give me a World Title shot. Twice I had failed... but the third time, it was a Barbedwire Ladder match... wouldn't you know it, that is the one I finally won. That weakness, became a strength... to make third time's the charm and finally achieve what I had set out to achieve, I had to overcome that fear."

"Now, I'm not saying I'm fond of it, still not. I just don't let it get in my way. I know I'm also rambling. The point I'm trying to make... is that I am on both sides of the past argument. What championships they have held, do not matter, especially in a different company. What opponents they have beaten, do not matter... especially if they are not you. That does not mean the past is completely irrelevant, though. That important facts can't be learned, just as I have pointed out. You can learn flaws and weaknesses and expose them. That's something I have learned how to do. I have had to, I have been an underdog the majority of my career, especially after I put the Women's Division behind me as I have said. More often than not, I am at a size disadvantage, even when I am facing my own gender. That has never really seemed to matter much though, has it?"

She chuckles shaking her head.

"I have always found a way because that is what I do. What I lack in size... I double in drive, determination and ability... that and, well just being so much better than them. That's what I do too. I am a gift to the wrestling world, I can't help that... I can only share it. Share it I shall, as I ascend the ranks on this company. Yes... I am the Past to those who care to really know about me... but I also stand here in the present and like it or not... I'm STILL the Future."

She smirks as she taps the stick on the side of her chin in a thinking pose.

"Where does my future lie in this company? That's actually a good question. I mean, you would think Alicia wouldn't have to worry about me, based on things I have done said. The reality is, she probably doesn't. I guess that would depend on WWH's stance on double singles champions. Some allow it, others forbid it, so I guess that would make all the difference in the world. It would be interesting to do what I never could do in the old company, which was to hold them both at the same time. I mean held them both, just not at the same time. If this is one of the forbidden's, though... then yes, Alicia is safe. Regardless, I'm getting ahead of myself. I have plenty of time to think about that like I said I'm more than willing to work my way up, and in fact rather do exactly like that. I don't appreciate handouts, I don't want handouts. That's not who I am. That's not who I have worked to be."

"Forget the future, though, and get back to the present. Elena, I do look forward to seeing if you can provide me the challenge I seek. Providing me the match I need to show these people exactly what I am made of because let's face it, me slaughtering Eavan didn't teach them a damn thing. I look at you and I realize some interesting things. For we are both alike and different at the same time. I mean, you are a technical wrestler... so am I. Upon further digging though, I realized you like to use a bat, that I wouldn't be very fond of... and you have a taste for the extreme, to an extent. I don't mind going there when I have to, it is what my family made their name off of, but really, that's more my brother's forte. He's the Extreme One after all. I'm more about the in-ring ability, finding ways to win. I won't even get into another piece of dirt I discovered to your fancy... I mean, The Inferno Match is a complete abomination to the art of wrestling... but whatever."

She rolls her eyes before waving it off.

"Like I said before, none of that really matters. It's good to learn a few things about you, sure. It's the old school in me that I can't help it. It's called preparation. The reality is, I won't need too much of it. I'm going to beat you in that ring, without even needing the knowledge. I'm going to show the world exactly who I am. As for you, who you were or who you are? None of that matters... come tomorrow night on ShowDown... You'll be known as simply one thing."

She drops the branch as she stands up off the stump.

"Just Another Star Struck."

Christy winks to the camera before walking off screen. The camera zooms on the stump, finding Christy's logo carved into the top of the stump. The camera zooms in on that before fading.

Thursday Night ShowDown - 9/21/17 Christy-Chaos-2016-Sig

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum