Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Girls Night Out - 06/10/12 Empty Girls Night Out - 06/10/12

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:33 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Girls Night Out - 06/10/12 Empty Re: Girls Night Out - 06/10/12

Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:04 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Unlucky 13? Guess not, as Lady Lilac became Abby's 13th Victim in a row, giving Abby a Quarter of a 100 victories in her EWE Career, now having a record of 25-1. Now Abby faces a truely tough challenge however, when she must defend the championship against Amelia Pietersen. The two of them had a classic showdown at Final Destination, and now Amelia goes in for the rematch, live in their hometown. Can Amelia hand Abby her 2nd Loss and crown herself a two time Women's Champion. Or will Amelia once again, fail to Beat The Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
I miss you, Mom
Date: June 6th, 2012

Late Afternoon in a cemetary located in Kansas City Kansas, that's where we find ourselves as the shot pans over the various headstones, stopping on a tombstone that reads...
Here Lies
Mary Ann Preston
February 3rd, 1965-May 17th, 2002

Beloved Mother, leaving behind daughter, Abigail Lee Preston.

The shot stays focused on that tombstone until a pair of legs steps is seen stepping to the side of it. The feet are wearing black tenneshoes, covring the top of the shoes is what appears to be blue jeans. The camera moves up the legs showing a plain black t-shirt, and a hand being placed on the top of the tombstone. It's at that time a familar voice is heard.

[Familar Voice ????] I wanted to come and see you last month, but time never allowed me to come out here. What matters, is that I'm here now.. mom.

The person leans down in front of the tombstone, revealing exactly who we thought it was, in her other hand that wasn't seen before, is a bouquet of white lilies.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Last month was the 10 year anniversary.. 10 years since you was taken from me.

Abby bows her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Taken from me, as a victim of your own addiction. Why didn't you listen to me? Why couldn't you suck up your pride, and listen to your daughter, you'd still be here with me..

A single tear rolls down her cheek. She wipes it and looks back to the tombstone.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] If you was still here with me, I just know, you'd be proud of the woman your daughter has become. Not just in life, but in my career. I have one of the most respected records in the company.. I have held two Championships, and have beaten some of the biggest named Diva's on the Roster, including the one I'm facing this Sunday at the Pay Per View.. I just know, you'd be proud of me.

Abby wipes away another tear and smiles slightly of pride in what she said.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I know you've been watching over me Mom. You cheered for me at Final Destination when I won the Women's Championship.. You cheered me at WrestleMania in my WrestleMania debut and first title defense.. and you'll be cheering for me again at Girls Night Out.

Abby lays the lilies down on the grave.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I brought you, your favorite flowers.. I love you mom, and I miss you.

Abby kisses her hand and touches the tombstone as she gets to her feet. She walks off slowly as the screen fades out on the tombstone.

DEAR DIARY

Dear Diary
Date: June 7th, 2012

Hello Diary, long day today.. Got back home a few hours ago, after going to visit mom yesterday. I owed her since I was too busy last month on the actual anniversary of when her addiction took her from me.

Before I make myself cry, I need to change the subject. I can't wait for Girls Night Out Sunday. Me and Amelia stole the show at Final Destination, I don't care what anyone says, that's what happened. I don't know if this one will be quite the same, but live in our hometown, it'll still be fun.

I should get to the real reason I decided to write though, and that's because of Chaos the next night.. I don't just mean how much it's going to suck to travel from Missouri to Virginia within 24 hours, not even getting to relax at home. That's not the point, the point is the match I'm supposed to have thanks to some puppet...

This Jigsaw Wanna be really needs to mind his own business, I mean seriously. I don't know to be mad at him for digging into my private life, or to be happy with him for the opportunity he has given me. I get the chance to burn my father.. like he did to me metaphorically 13 years ago.. I get the chance to do it literally.

I don't know, but either way, Jigsaw Wannabe needs taught a lesson in privacy.

SCENE TWO
Home Sweet Home
Date: June 8th, 2012

The Luxary home of Abby Addiction is where our new scene opens. That's the bennifit of a venue in your hometown, no crummy hotel for Abby here. As we pan through her house, we see someone we didn't expect to see. Sitting on the couch, watching cartoons and eating a bowl of ice cream is young Alyssa Carter. As she eats her ice cream happily, the camera pans around to show Abby and Kelly sitting at the bar counter that splits the dining room and the living room. They too are eating Ice Cream, more so talking to eachother, than paying attention to the cartoons.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] So where'd she go?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She didn't really say.. something to do with her title defense.. she didn't trust Beth and Natalya though..

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Well she's safe in your hands.

Abby smiles and nods, taking a bite of her ice cream. After finishing it, she replies to Kelly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] They ain't going to try anything with me, you seen what happened on Ladies Night.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] I seen them about to attack you, but left when Amelia showed up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Because they can't handle even odds, none of them Queens can. You seen I wasn't backing down from the two on one though.. I'm not affraid of neither of them, nor both of them together.

Kelly shakes her head.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] You're brave.. I don't think I could handle either of them on their own, let alone together.

Abby is the one who shakes her head this time, complete different tone off her body language.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You gotta have more confidence in yourself, Kelly. Your Divalution Sisters ain't worried about facing any member of them weak and pathetic Queens.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Maybe you're right..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I know I'm right.. Have faith in your abilities.. You beat Natalya for the TeleVixen Title.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] And then I lost it right back..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So what..

Kelly sighs and nods.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] I'm just gonna change the subject. Does Kris know you're in town?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea, but we broke up a couple weeks ago.

Kelly looks genienly shocked by this.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] No way, really?

Abby sighs and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yep..

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] I'm sorry..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Don't be, it was mutual. We both felt it was the right thing to do, with me traveling all the time. Just be glad your boyfriend travels with us, it's alot easier.

Kelly glares at Abby, who has a small smile on her face.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] For the last time, Jay Jobber is NOT my boyfriend!

Abby laughs out as Kelly shakes her head.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] It's not funny!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course it is..

Kelly shakes her head as Abby laughs a little more, then calms herself.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Ok, I'm sorry.. but why don't you hook up with someone?

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] I don't know.. That Khaos guy is kinda cute.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Oh really, why don't you talk to him then?

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] I don't know.. I'm no good with that, you know.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't know..

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] I'm shy in that department.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You do well in your promos.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] That's different.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Wait a second, how can you not know how to talk to a guy? You used to do interviews.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Because that's different..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't see how, all you gotta do is pretend like you're interviewing him.

Kelly rolls her eyes.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] So how are you going to prepare for your match with Amelia..

Kelly points over to Alyssa on the couch.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] If you're babysitting?

Abby snickers a little bit.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Changing the subject again, are we?

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Sure did.. So how bout it?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't think it matters.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Doesn't matter, are you kidding? It's Amelia Pietersen, one of the toughest opponents in the entire Diva's Division.

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No, that's not what I meant. I mean.. I've already faced her once, and I know everything there is to know about her. I don't have much preperation I even need to do. I did do some training yesterday though, after I got home.. I'll do some more tonight after Christy gets here, or hell, I'll take the little tyke with me if I must.

Kelly nods.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] I guess you're right.. You two have been friends and partners almost since the day you debuted.. and you already faced her at Final Destionation.. You guys really stole the show.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That we did.. We stole the entire show in my opinion.. White Tiger and Alessandro may of had a great match, but I honestly believe we stole the show even from them. We put on one of, if not The greatest Women's Title match of all time, and I'm really looking forward to doing it again sunday night.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Well I hate to bring the mood down.. but..

Kelly is interupted when Abby's phone rings. Abby holds up a finger to Kelly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hold that thought..

The phone rings a second time before Abby picks it up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hello?... Hey Christy... Alright, I'll let her know.. No, it's fine... Yep, see ya there..

Abby hangs up the phone and looks over to Alyssa.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Alyssa..

Alyssa turns and looks at Abby.

[Sweet, Spawn of Satan ALYSSA CARTER] Yes, Aunt Abby?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Aunt Christy is going to be taking a later flight, something else came up, she'll be here in the morning..

[Sweet, Spawn of Satan ALYSSA CARTER] What's she doing?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She didn't really say.. but the good news is, you get to come to the gym with me and Kelly in a little bit.. that should be a fun adventure right?

[Sweet, Spawn of Satan ALYSSA CARTER] YAY!

Alyssa claps her hands and starts running around the room.

[Sweet, Spawn of Satan ALYSSA CARTER] WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE TO GYMLAND!

Abby looks at Kelly with another "hold on" look before running around the counter and stopping Alyssa.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yes we are.. but watch your cartoons and finish your ice cream like a good girl.

[Sweet, Spawn of Satan ALYSSA CARTER] I'm a good girl!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Let's see that..

Alyssa runs over and gets back on the couch, picking up her bowl off the coffee table. Kelly smiles as Abby chuckles and shakes her head. Abby walks back over and sits back by Kelly, continuing to eat their ice cream.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sorry, what was you saying?

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Well I was gonna say, I'm sorry to bring the mood down, but I heard a rumour that Stephanie made the stip for Amelia, that if she fails to win this match.. she'll be susspended.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Really?

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] That's what I heard..

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That really does damper the mood, and completely changes the perplection of this match.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] What do you mean?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well, on one hand.. I can be the good and loyal friend.. I can let her win, and take the Championship. There's really no letting Amelia win, she easily can on her own.. But on the other hand, I can do what I been taught to do, try to win this match, treat it like the most important match of my career, as always.. and if I end up winning, I become directly responsible for getting my friend susspended.

Abby shakes her head, contemplating what to do. Thankfully, young shy Kelly, is full of wisdom.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] First of all, Stephanie is the one who made the stipulation, if the rumours are true. She'd be directly responsible for Amelia being susspended... Amelia knows that, and would never blame you.

Abby nods, she makes a fair point.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] Secondly, Amelia would never want you to do that. She'd be very angry if you did that, to be honest. When she beats someone, she wants to really beat someone, not because they let her. So, what you think would be right, and the friendly thing to do, would actually tear your friendship apart, in my opinion.

Abby nods again, giving a slight shrug.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're absolutely right.. Amelia would never want me to let her win, not even if she had a disease and was going to die the week after the show, giving her a chance to be champion one more time.. She'd come back and haunt me if I let her win it instead of fighting her for real.

Kelly laughs as Abby shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's why we get along so well though, and make such a solid Tag Team. The reason we so successful as a tag team, the few teams we have had that privleage. We are so much alike.. I pride myself in going out there every single match, giving it my all. I always expect my opponent to do the same thing, for if they don't they will be plowed over without hesitation.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] You have a point there.. so I guess you're going to bring it, just like you did at Final Destination.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I sure will, and hopefully Amelia can do the same.. but we know how Luke's time schedule is right now..

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] You didn't just say Luke..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's Amelia's Agent.. with his busy schedule, hopefully he can get Amelia to the arena in time.

Kelly shrugs and finishes off her ice cream, that Abby has already done. Abby grabs their bowls and puts them in the dishwasher after rinsing them off. As she turns around, Alyssa hands her her bowl, with a smirk on her face, which has ice cream painted around her mouth. Abby chuckles putting her bowl in the dishwasher, then taking a wash cloth and wiping Alyssa's face.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You ready to go on that adventure?

[Sweet, Spawn of Satan ALYSSA CARTER] YEAH!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Then let's go..

[Sweet, Spawn of Satan ALYSSA CARTER] YAY!

Alyssa runs off out of the kitchen as Abby laughs and looks to Kelly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You coming?

Kelly shrugs and nods.

[Fellow CWA Grad KELLY] May as well, I guess.

They all leave the house for their "adventure at gymland" as the scene fades away.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum