Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Girls Night Out - 06/10/12 Empty Girls Night Out - 06/10/12

Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:18 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Girls Night Out - 06/10/12 Empty Re: Girls Night Out - 06/10/12

Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:18 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STATS
Ring Name: Kelly
HomeTown: Tampa Bay, FL
H&W: 5'4" 103lbs
Theme: "Beat of My Heart" by Hilary Duff
Finishers: Fly Butterfly Fly
Kel-Bell

Allies: Christy Chaos
Abby Addiction
Divalution
Amelia Pietersen
Jay/Jaylina Jobber

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Record
11-10-00
Singles Record
10-07-00
Tag Record
01-03-00

Current Streak
1 Consecutive Loss
Best Streak
3 Consecutive Victories
Worst Streak
4 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Gils Night Out - 6/10/12
Vs. Fugate Sisters
Tag Match with Josie Wales

Achievements
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1x)

Power 15 3.0
Current: NR
Peak: #7
Week(s): 4
Total Appearences: 9

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #13
Week: 56
Total Appearences: 2

Kel-Belled
Annie Fugate (x1)
Faith Diaz (x1)
Gabriella Serrano (x1)
Jenny Tuck (x1)
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)
Lita (x2)
Madelyne Wright (x2)
Maryse (x1)
Natalya Neidhart (x1)

-SCENE ONE-

June 10th, 2012

Backstage of the Scottrade Center in St. Louis Missouri. Kelly walks into the Divalution locker room sporting her wrestling tights and a Divalution T-Shirt. What catches her attention, however, is Jay Jobber sitting on the couch with his head down.

KELLY
Jay, why are you in here?

Jay doesn't respond.. Kelly gets closer and can see that he seems to be pouting. Kelly slowly puts her hand on his shoulder.

KELLY
What's wrong?

Kelly leans in, trying to show Jay some confort. Suddenly he looks up really fast, and screams out.

JAY JOBBER
MILEY GOT ENGAGED!!!

Kelly jumps back, getting startled by the loud outburst. Jay goes right back into pouting though as Kelly sits down next to him.

KELLY
That really sucks man, though.. did you really see that one panning out?

Jay looks to Kelly, tears running down his face. He wipes them away.

JAY JOBBER
I know we run in different circles.. but I figured I had a 98.3442443243% chance..

KELLY
That's a really long, random number.

JAY JOBBER
It's my caluclations that I caluclated on the calculating device they call a calculater, I'd call it perfectly accurate.

Kelly shakes her head.

KELLY
Well, you know what they say.. there's plenty of fish in the sea.

JAY JOBBER
No thanks, I don't believe in interspecies relationships.

Kelly rolls her eyes.

KELLY
That's not what I meant.. but why did you come here, of all places?

JAY JOBBER
Because you're the only one I could talk to about this.. and besides, Abby told me I need to make my move, before you make one on Khaos.

KELLY
Did she really?

JAY JOBBER
I'd never tell a lie, unless someone told me to.

Kelly tries her best to follow that, but shakes her head.

KELLY
Remind me to kill her later.

JAY JOBBER
You can't do that, she's your friend.. And you'll go to prison, then I'll really be alone.

KELLY
I didn't mean it literal... ah, nevermind.. I got an interview with Trixy.. can we talk later?

JAY JOBBER
Can I come?

KELLY
That's probably not for the better..

JAY JOBBER
Pleaaaase?

Kelly looks to Jay and sighs.

KELLY
Fine, whatever.

Jay jumps up, happy as a camper. He grabs a shirt off the bench and runs out of the locker room.

KELLY
Did he just..

Kelly gives up on what she figures he just took and heads out of the room herself. A Few moments later we catch back up with both of them, along with Trixy, standing in front of the Interview Set, that has a Girls Night Out backdrop.

TRIXY
Hello EWE Nation.. Trixy here and I am joined by the former TeleVixen Champion.. Kelly.. First off Kelly, tough luck last week on Ladies Night.

Kelly nods.

KELLY
Appreciated it, Trixy.. There's really nothing I can say, my focus just wasn't on Natalya last week, and I suffered for it.. I think a rematch is in order soon, so we can settle our rubber match.

TRIXY
It seemed the other day you would be worried about facing the likes of Natalya again, what changed?

KELLY
After training with Abby, and Angela in back to back days.. I am certainly more confident than ever.

JAY JOBBER
She was screwed last week, everyone knows that.

Trixy and Kelly look to Jay, who is indeed wearing a Divalution t-shirt. They both just brush him off and move on.

TRIXY
Well, with the turn of events, you aren't facing Kelsi Parr tonight.. now instead, you are facing The Fugate Sisters..

KELLY
I think I came out with the better deal, at least coming into this pay per view.. I rather face the Fugates with a partner.. than to go one on one with Kelsi Parr.

JAY JOBBER
Don't lose your confidence! You're better than Par.. you're an Eagle, so Fly Butterfly Fly!

Kelly can't help but snicker at the golf reference mixed in with one of Kelly's finishers, only Jay Jobber, she thinks. Trixy just shakes her head and ignores it.

TRIXY
Well anyways, you are facing Jessica and Annie, the Fugate Sisters.. better known as Sunshine and Midnight. Before we get to them though, I'd like to know how you feel about teaming up with Josie?

KELLY
Are you kidding? I'm honored to team up with Josie.. finally I get to truely rep the Divalution colors.. and Josie is just like me, still trying to make her place in EWE.

TRIXY
Well you have held the TeleVixen Championship.

KELLY
Yea, for a week.. I need to do alot better than that.. and trust me I plan too.. You may even be looking at your 2012 Queen of the Ring.

Kelly flashes a smile and a wink to the camera.

JAY JOBBER
Long live Queen Kelly!

Kelly's smile turns into a small blush as she she shakes her head.

KELLY
Anyways, Josie has been working each week to get better, after undergoing some heavy training with Angela Fortin.. just as I have with Christy Chaos.. I don't care what anyone says, that's two well reknown diva's here in EWE.. Fortin is really starting to make her mark these days, and I'm glad to be working with her myself, and Josie as well.

TRIXY
All valid points.. This brings us to your opponents.. Jessica, unlike her sister, is taking you seriously. She knows you are more of a threat than her sister will give you credit for.

KELLY
Well she oughtta.. if memory serves me right, Jessica was my first victory. I love Jess though, and respect her very much.. She almost became the Diva's Champion.. I know many people will harp and nag over that almost part, but I don't care.. she can be a real force to be reckoned with, she has shown that to me, and to anyone who's head isn't in the clouds. I'll be looking out for her in this match, because she can easily take this.

JAY JOBBER
How does someone get their head in the clouds? They must be really tall.

Kelly shakes her head as Trixy moves on.

TRIXY
So you believe she's a bigger threat than her sister?

KELLY
They are both on the same level, because they have their own specific type of threat.. Jessica is a threat for the same reason as me.. we both get under-estimated alot.. noone gives us credit for what we can really do.. Divalution, Jessica, Abby, and Christy are the only ones who will give me that respect. Everyone else underestimates me, just as they underestimate Jessica.. and in the end, it costs them..

TRIXY
Well that brings is to her sister.. she is one of those people, as she doesn't seem to find neither you nor Josie to be a threat in this match.

KELLY
That'll be her own downfall, in my opinion. If she chooses to underestimate us, she'll be the one who's left in defeat.

TRIXY
Certainly more confident after your training.. but what makes her a threat? You said they both have their own.

KELLY
Well, her underestimation of us, is her weakness.. but her mean streak.. the toughness she will bring into the match, that's what always makes her a threat and tough to contend with. I've been there before though.. She wants to overlook me, but as you so elequently pointed out to her, I have beaten her too, just like her sister.

TRIXY
At the same time though, you lost to them both in a Tag Match..

KELLY
True point.. when I was teaming with him.

Kelly points to Jay.

JAY JOBBER
You mean my cousin.

KELLY
Whatever.. It's a fair point.. I have beaten them in Singles Action, but they have beaten me in a Tag Team Match.

TRIXY
Which might prove to be more important, since this isn't a singles match.. it's a tag match.

KELLY
Very true.. but I have faith in Josie, and I have faith in myself.. I am ready to rock and roll.. I respect Jessica, so I'm going to wish her much luck tonight, and hopefully we put on a great match for the fans.

TRIXY
Not going to wish Annie luck?

KELLY
She doesn't deserve it.. It's hard to respect anyone who supports them cheating Manipulative Queens.. it's just too hard to do.. so I refuse to give Annie any sort of luck.. hopefully me and Josie can knock some sense into her head.

JAY JOBBER
She'll still love the Queens after.. They beat up my brother dozens of times, he's still stalking Lita to this day..

TRIXY
I don't believe this is coming out of my mouth, but Jay made a good point.

KELLY
Hard to believe, but whatever.. let Annie continue to have a stick up her butt and support the miserable Queens of Cheating.

JAY JOBBER
She has a stick up her butt? that must really hurt.

Kelly shakes her head.

TRIXY
Yeah, that's our cue to wrap this up.

KELLY
Gladly.. Annie.. Jessica... Tonight, we put on a match for the fans.. but the two of you.. Shall prepare.. for a Divalution!

The crowd cheers in the background as Kelly walks off screen. Jay shrugs and follows her as Trixy shrugs to the camera and signals them to cut the feed.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum