Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #13 - 06/25/11 Empty Ladies Night #13 - 06/25/11

Tue May 09, 2023 4:20 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #13 - 06/25/11 Empty Re: Ladies Night #13 - 06/25/11

Wed May 10, 2023 7:15 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-INTRO-
"The Queens have done so well in the ring, yet on Ladies Night they have used their numbers to take over two weeks in a row. Against Stephanie's own power when she banned Trish & Mickie from the arena, they found their way back as Trish sent a message to Fortin and accepted her one on one challenge. So this week it happens, the final stop before Trish finally steps in the ring and kills The Phoenix, she takes on one Angela Fortin."

-SCENE ONE-

Title: ---
Date: June 25th, 2011

The scene opens backstage of the Copps Colliseum where Leticia Cline is standing by.

Leticia Cline - Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time....TRISH STRATUS!

The crowd cheers as Trish steps into the shot, you heard me right, or do you need reminded of the venue? She's not in her typical attire though, she's wearing tight blue jeans and a brand new black "Queens of Wrestling" T-Shirt.

Leticia Cline - Trish, last week wasn't a good week for the Queens when..

Trish Stratus - How do you figure last week wasn't a good week?

Leticia Cline - Well you all lost all of your matches.

Trish Stratus - So what? We still proved we run Ladies Night. Stephanie may be the General Manager, but even she learned she can't tell us what to do.

Leticia Cline - Referring to when she banned you and Mickie from the arena, and you still came right back at the end.

Trish Stratus - Stephanie learned the valueble lesson, that The Queens can't be bossed around. Just as Fortin learned, running your mouth about the Queens, doesn't go un-noticed.

Leticia Cline - Big talk from someone who's been avoiding The Phoenix.

Trish Stratus - I have done no such thing. Not my fault it hasn't been booked yet.

Leticia Cline - Well it's booked at Extreme OverLoad.

Trish Stratus - And that'll be her chance to get what she wants, but tonight isn't about Extreme OverLoad.

Leticia Cline - Tonight you go one on one with Angela Fortin.

Trish Stratus - She ran her mouth about The Queens of Wrestling, she made false claims that we use numbers to our advantage.

Leticia Cline - Well that's what we have all seen so far.

Trish Stratus - Shut up, I'm not done yet. See she said we are nothing by ourselves. She opened her mouth and is about to pay the consequence because now she not only got her wish, but she got The QUEEN of Queens.

Leticia Cline - That's not conceeded at all.

Trish Stratus - I'm a four time EWE Women's Champion Leticia. Until one of my fellow Queens want to try and defeat me one on one in that ring, they can accept being the Number 2 & 3 Best Diva's in the company.

Leticia Cline - I'm sure they won't take too kind to that.

Trish Stratus - They know how it goes Leticia, you need not worry about them, it's Angela we should be talking about.

Leticia Cline - Well she's been rather impressive since her EWE Debut.

Trish Stratus - Isn't she One and Two?

Leticia Cline - Be that as it may, she's still been very impressive, only barely losing to The Phoenix and Kelsi Parr.

Trish Stratus - Does anyone really care who she ALMOST beat Letica? I know I sure don't, it only matters who they DID beat, and from what I recall, she only has claim over Melina Perez, whoopty deal, that's astonishing there.

Leticia Cline - Melina is an established Diva and a former WWE Women's & Diva's Champion.

Trish laughs, shaking her head.

Trish Stratus - Then she came to EWE and didn't know how to even spell victory.

Leticia Cline - That's a little cruel to say. She's not even with EWE anymore.

Trish Stratus - Trish Stratus hasn't been known to be Miss America all sweet and innocent Leticia. I won't kiss anyone's ass, you already should know that after the way I just spoke of Mickie and Lita a moment ago.

Leticia Cline - I guess that's true.

Trish Stratus - The fact is this, noone in this entire company even deserves the right to be in the same ring as me. Mickie & Lita at least have that right, but other than them, that is about it. I am the true QUEEN of the Queens of Wrestling, the very best this company has to offer.

Leticia Cline - I know quite a few that would argue that, Fortin being one of them.

Trish Stratus - Let them go ahead and try, let them step to the challenge, and be knocked right back down, just as Fortin will be tonight.

Leticia Cline - There's plenty in the EWE who have beaten you though.

Trish Stratus - Maybe they have, but does that make them better than me? Does that give them any rights to be the QUEEN of EWE? I don't believe so Leticia, Kelsi Parr has beaten me, but what has she done besides her one lonely Diva's Title reign? Britney West has beaten me, where is ANY gold she has ever held? You see the point Leticia, I am the first ever 2x...3x...and even 4x EWE Women's Champion. NOONE in this entire company can claim that. So if beating me, one lucky night, is their only claim to fame, let them have it, for it's the only glory they can have, I almost pitty them.

Leticia Cline - I just don't think you can be so confident against an opponent like Angela Fortin.

Trish Stratus - An opponent like Angela Fortin...you mean like someone who has lost twice...and only won once. What exactly is there that I should be worried about? That she used to be part of the LAPD SWAT Team? That she's a Trained Assassin? Any of that is supposed to worry me? Let me tell you Leticia, it doesn't. She may be a Trained Killer, but I'll be heading into that ring tonight, locked and loaded, Armed and Dangerous.

The Canadian crowd cheers in the background at the reference.

Leticia Cline - Well the main reason Fortin challenged any of the Queens, was to prove you guys can't do anything on your own.

Trish rolls her eyes.

Trish Stratus - I heard that Letica. You see it's true, I ever since I found a couple friends who might be almost as good as me, not quite, but almost..

Leticia shakes her head at the clear arrogance.

Trish Stratus - I have had them help be do the dirty work. Yes, ever since my return to the ring, there's no denying I have been on cruise control. I have only come back to help hype up my good friend, and more, Mickie James. Now Lita has joined the mix and I am doing the same with her. As for myself, I have been on cruise control for the past 4 months. Anyone who knows Trish Stratus, can see that.

Leticia Cline - It has been obvious, yes.

Trish Stratus - The reason for that, I have nothing to prove. I have dominated this Women's Division, sat atop of it on four seperate occasions, and no desire to play with the boys like Eighteen. As I said, my only purpose for even coming back, was to help Mickie get the credit she deserves.

Leticia nods.

Leticia Cline - Why are you saying any of this?

Trish Stratus - It's simple Leticia....will I get involved in Lita's match? Who knows...will I watch Mickie's Match up close and person? I guess we'll have to find out. One think is for sure, Mickie James and Lita will not be at ringside during my match.

Leticia Cline - If they don't even listen to Stephanie, how can we be so sure?

Trish Stratus - Because I am banning them, and they listen to me. I don't need their help. I finally have a chance and something to prove.

Leticia Cline - That being...

Trish Stratus - Fortin said I can't get the job done on my own. Well here's her chance to prove it, not help, just me and her, one on one. Either she can prove herself to be right, or I can simply remind just who I am. Everyone has forgotten the legacy I have paved here in EWE. Noone wants to give me my dues or my credit, yet they come out here every week and enjoy their time in EWE and on Ladies Night.

Leticia Cline - I dont understand..

Trish Stratus - Of course you don't! They have all forgotten! I MADE THIS DIVISION! If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't have Ladies Nigth tonight, we wouldn't have the Diva's Championship, we wouldn't even have the Women's Championship that Crusty Slutass is going to fall short of breaking the record on. Because without me, there'd be NO Women's Division.

Leticia Cline - That's a little much, ain't it?

Trish Stratus - How do you figure? When the EWE had no division, who's contract sparked it's birth? MINE....when The Division was near extinct the first time...who's title victory, gave the division new life simply because they were jealous of her greatness and wanted to shut her up...Oh yes, ME! I MADE this Division and I have saved it more times than not. People want to forget that, people want to forget the legacy I have created, well I say screw that!

Trish looks directly at the camera.

Trish Stratus - Congratulations Fortin, you get to be the first person of 2011 to face THE Trish Stratus. Not on Cruise Control, but in OVERDRIVE!

The crowd cheers in the background, getting behind their home country hero...or villian actually.

Trish Stratus - You got your wish...You Got THE QUEEN OF QUEENS one on one...no half assed...no skeems and maniluplation. I will come out with the whole shi-bang...and if....IF...you beat mean, then maybe, just maybe you MIGHT have proven your point. We both know, that's not going to be the case.

Trish smiles.

Trish Stratus - As I said last week, I'll see you tonight, sweetie. Get ready for another upsetting loss, and that I'm afraid, is a 100% Stratusfaction Guarantee.

Trish walks off and into the QOW Locker room, where it goes from Lita's RP, as the scene fades away.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum