Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #35 - 07/14/12 Empty Ladies Night #35 - 07/14/12

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:07 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: N/A
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #35 - 07/14/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #35 - 07/14/12

Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:39 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Abby brought it at Girls Night Out and pulled out a second victory over Amelia in the anticipated Rematch, anticipated for good reason as just as they did the first time, they tore it up in one hell of a match. Abby hasn't been booked for a couple weeks, but knows she has Mickie James as her next challenger at the Queen of the Ring.. This week Abby will take on the Glamazon for a 2nd time, in preperation for that very same match. Can The Glamazon hand Abby her 2nd loss, and help her friend Mickie get some momentum, or will Beth once again realize, that she still can't Beat The Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Don't Forget..
Date: July 14th, 2012

The camera shot opens up with a close up of the EWE Women's Championship, this immediately gets cheers from the fans in the background. As the camera pans back a little, we can see that the title is laying on a table, next to that table is a chair, that's occupied by the owner of that title of course, Abby Addiction. Abby is dressed up already in her ring gear, Teal Tights with Dark Red Lighting designs going down the legs. She also sports a matching Teal Sleevless top, while her hair is down, as it usually is. She grabs her title and admires it for a moment, seemingly lost in trance, until a knock at the door takes her out of it. Abby looks over to the door and shouts out.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Come In!

The door opens, and in steps one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions, as well as the current and first ever Miss Money in the Bank.. Abby's mentor, Christy Clark-Chaos. Christy is wearing a jean skirt and light blue button up short sleeve top. Christy has her hair down as well as she flashes a smile to her star pupil.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Didn't expect to see you here..

Christy nods and sits down in the other chair on the other side of the in-table that Abby's title was on, which is on her lap.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I can't hang out with my long time friend?

Abby smiles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course you can, I just don't see you hanging around Ladies Night very often.

Christy nods.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I know, but I thought what the hey.. I haven't got to congratulate you yet on defeating Amelia at Girls Night Out, that was a great match.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Almost as good if not better than the first one, some say.

Christy smiles and nods in agreement.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Both were good, you guys did good. You seem to have it all rolling for you now.

Abby smiles

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Twenty Six and One.. With my next two matches... two people I have done beat.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Don't get too far ahead of yourself.

Abby snickers a little bit.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Why not? I've beaten Beth already.. I've beaten Mickie a few times.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] So? doesn't mean you are impossible to be beaten by them.. and what about Mallory?

Abby gives her a funny look.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What about her?

Christy bows her head a little bit and shakes it slightly. She looks back up to Abby and speaks.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] You haven't beaten her yet.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I haven't faced her yet, I'll worry about her when I face her.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] That's my point, you have yet to even address the possibility of facing her.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Why should I? I'm facing Beth tonight.. then Mickie at Queen of the Ring.. I know Mallory is a threat to be reckoned with, but I'll worry about her when our fate crosses.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] You just don't get it, do you? You could face her tonight.. you could face her at Queen of the Ring.. hell if you show up for 153rd edition of Chaos, you could face her there.. For as long as your Women's Champion, you will face her, when you least expect it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Are you talking about the Lady's Choice?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Welcome to the conversation.

Abby laughs a little and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I haven't forgotten about her.. Just cause I haven't addressed her, doesn't mean I ain't aware of her, and that she could cash in on me anytime.. She's a real threat, and i'm sure that briefcase gets heavier with each day she holds it.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Just as long as you're aware.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm aware, but I'm also ready for her.. she may be a threat, but I know I can beat her.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Careful, you do know she beat me and ended my winning streak.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Just cause she beat you, doesn't mean she can automatically beat me.. You may be my mentor, but we are still different people.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Very true, just like you lost to Vespertine.. and I didn't.

Abby glares at Christy slightly and gives a fake laugh.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Oh ha, ha.. so funny.

Christy smiles.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I thought so.. Anyways with Mallory out there with that breifcase, ready to strike at any moment. That's why you can't go into a match like this.. and take it so lightly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I ain't taking Beth Lightly.. I just know I can beat her, as I have already done so. I take no match lightly, look at my record.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I know, but, if you go in half cocked, you may get the victory, but without the right preperation, you won't be ready for that second match, if it may come.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I see the point you're making.. but trust me..

Abby picks the title up off her lap and stands up. She looks to Christy as she puts the title over her shoulder.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm ready for Beth.. I'm ready for Mickie.. I'm ready for the entire Queens of Wrestling.. I'm ready for Mallory.. hell if need be, I'm ready for you.

Christy laughs and shakes her head as she stands up.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] You're not ready for me, yet.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't know about that.

Abby flashes a cocky smile to her mentor, Christy just shakes her head and brushes Abby's shoulder.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Someday, you'll have to see if you are, but not today.

Christy starts walking out of the locker room, but Abby stops her.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I gotta ask...

Christy stops and turns around.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] We talked about Mallory.. What about you.. when's that Money in the Bank getting Cashed in.. I'm dying to know.

Christy flashes a sparking smile.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] I'm sure they all wanna know.. It'll be a crowning moment, that noone will forget.

Christy winks and walks out the door as Abby laughs and shakes her head.

SCENE TWO
You Look Familar
Date: July 14th, 2012

The scene re-opens a little while later, we're not in front of the Ladies Night Interview set where both Leticia Cline and Abby stand. Abby has on the same outfit, with her Women's Championship draped over her shoulder. Leticia Cline is wearing a short cut peach dress, and has her hair pulled back. In her hand is of course a microphone that she holds up to her lips.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] Hello EWE Nation and fans of Ladies Night.. Letica Cline here as were are only a few short moments away from kicking off the thirty fifth edition of EWE Ladies Night! Joining me at this time, as you plainly see.. She is the ever impressive, with a record of Twenty Six Wins and only One Loss, she is the EWE Women's Champion.. Abby Addiction!

Abby smiles as the fans cheer in the background.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Quite the intro there, Leticia.

Leticia smiles and nods.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] What can I say? You're quite impressive to me.. even more so after Girls Night Out. Congratulations on that big victory.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Thanks.. Amelia is as tough as they come.. some people may of wondered if the first time I beat her was just a fluke. I didn't doubt that it wasn't, but I'm sure some people may of considered it.. but now that I've done it twice, I think that rules that out.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] Flukes don't often happen twice.. but I don't think anytime was a fluke.. you both had a classic, both times you faced.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] We oughtta see both of them at the end of the year, at least for the Ladies Night Brand.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] I do agree, but there's still five more months til then. Alot of matches can happen between now and then.. and much more title matches, like your next title defense at Queen of the Ring, against Mickie James.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'll be ready for that match, don't you worry about that.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] You seem sure..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's because, I am sure.. I've already beaten her what, four times?

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] Something like that, but..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But, let's save her for Queen of the Ring, Leticia.. I'm sure you'll hear enough about it tonight at our Contract signing, and more next week.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] Touche'... but speaking of tonight, you'll be facing Beth Phoenix, an enforcer to the Queens of Wrestling.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Build up for Queen of the Ring I suppose, both from the same group. Stephanie thinks The Queen's Enforcer can wear me down before our title match in Boston. Stephanie may of forgotten, I've already rolled over Beth once before.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] Maybe, but it's the Queens of Wrestling, it could be a set up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I wouldn't doubt it, Leticia.. In fact, I'd be surprised if it's not.. I will say this though, Beth has been getting stronger and stronger since we last met.. she's been showing she might be able to hang.. like at Girls Night Out, her and Natalya held in pretty good against Charismatic Fury, certainly alot better than anyone thought they would.

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] Very true, so does that worry you?

Abby breaks out into laughter. Leticia can do nothing but watch as Abby laughs for a minute or so before composing herself.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No, Leticia.. I'm not worried.. She may be stronger, she may be better than she was the last time we met.. but it still will not be enough. I'm at the top of my game right now, I am purely focused on the Queen of the Ring, and retaining my title..

[eWe Interviewer LETICIA CLINE] You may be focused, but it doesn't mean she can't pull the victory.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I know she could, Leticia, but I won't let her, simple as that. I am perfect against the Queens of Wrestling.. I have streaked them all.. and beaten the Originals numerous times.. Just about ready to beat another one of those originals at the very same pay per view I debuted at.. Beth Phoenix may be better than she was the last time we met, but it won't help her.. Not only would she like to help out her Friend and weaken me before our title match, she may even like to send a message to Shaul..

Abby nods slightly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Quite a message it would be to send to Shaul, wouldn't it? To do something only one person has been able to do.. while on 26 Occasions, everyone else failed.. That is to Beat, The Addiction.

Abby pauses.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It would send quite the message, but it is a message, Shaul will never recieve.. Your message will fail to deliever, and you will fail your friends in Mickie, Stephanie and the rest of the Queens of Wrestling. If you guys are trying to spring a trap, I don't really care, because I'll be ready to face you all, I don't care.

Abby smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Cause the way I see it, you will all come to remember, what you have done been taught.. None of you, and especially you Beth.. You can't Beat The Addiction.

Abby winks to the camera before walking on. The Camera follows Abby as she walks down the hall, back towards her locker room. As she rounds a corner, she's slapped on the ass by an older man.

[Drunken Idiot MR. JOBBER] Hey sexy..

Abby growls and snaps to turn around, she's surprised by who it is.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Why are you here?

[Drunken Idiot MR. JOBBER] I was here to cheer on my boy.. he made it to the second round of the King of Xtreme Tournament.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Wrong show, that's on Monday.

[Drunken Idiot MR. JOBBER] He's on this show sometimes too, I get mixed up.. That's ok, what are you up to?

Mr. Jobber winks and tries to put on his charm. He's clearly drunk, or is just too stupid to know who he's talking too, or maybe both knowing him. Abby rolls her eyes.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Don't worry about it.

Abby starts to leave when Mr Jobber stops her.

[Drunken Idiot MR. JOBBER] Wait, You look familar.

Abby rolls her eyes and storms off.

[Drunken Idiot MR. JOBBER] I banged a girl that looked very similar to her.. when was that, twenty some odd years ago?

Mr Jobber tries to think.. but it doesn't work of course. He just shrugs and walks the other way as the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum