Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13 Empty Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13

Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:58 am

RESULT: DRAW

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13

Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:58 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLAWLESS - - - PROLOGUE
So things haven't been looking good at all for the Flawless Diva, after losing her first match a few weeks ago, it just seems to be piling on her, when she also lost at Royal Flush in the Queen of the Ring Semi-Finals. Going from Two Straight Victories to start with, to two straight losses now, one has to wonder though, this bad luck began when she took on her new Manager, could that be weighing on her mind? What else she needs to worry about, is the fact that she's going one on one with the almost unbeatable Diva's Champion, not the best of opponent's when on a losing streak as it is. The Flawless Diva won't be intimidated though, if anyone can do something that not many others can, well that just describes Michelle McCool to a tee, doesn't it?

:: Scene One ::
One More Shot
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: Paul Heyman
Mentions: Syd Vicious

[ Jon M. Huntsman Center, Salt Lake City, Utah. Home of this week's episode of Ladies Night, which is only an hour or two from airing when this scene opens. The camera spots Michelle McCool, wearing black pants with a matching top, she is pacing back and forth in her locker room of the backstage area of this arena. Another person is in the room, that we can't see right now, but the voice makes you well aware of who it is. ]

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "We haven't spoke since Royal Flush.. and I just want to work this out, that's all we need to do, is work this out."

[ Michelle stops pacing and looks over to Paul. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "What exactly is there to discuss, Paul? My record when I got here.. it was perfect... Simply Flawless." *Gleaming with joy as she had said that, but completely changes her expression when she looks to Heyman and scoffs.* "Only to be erased, and even out my record with two losses in a row, ever since I hired you. You promised to take me to the top, that with your help, I could be the top of this show.. But it seems to me, I was better off achieving that on my own, all you have done, is drag me down."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// *Nodding as he listened to Michelle, and now begins to plea his case.* "I understand how you feel, I really do. We've just had minor set backs, that's all, we can fix this.."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// *Putting hand up to cut him off before he can even finish.* "And what was Royal Flush, my match with Syd, when you pretty much costed me the match, is that a set back?"

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "It was an unforseen fluke circumstance, and miscommunication. I assure you, that will never happen again."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "What about the two scheduled promotional appearences I had for Royal Flush, that you seemed to screw up as well?"

[ Heyman sighs and nods, knowing this is just looking worse and worse. ]

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "I admit, I dropped the ball there. I got my scheduled mixed up with Curt.."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// *Smacks her lips, not wanting to even hear the end of that.* "There just might be the problem.. You want keep all your time wrapped up with your other clients, you shouldn't take on extra clients, if you can't balance it out."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// *Nodding.* "Valid point, but I can fix this, I can get us back on track. Just give me one more chance to prove that to you. You're facing The Diva's Champion, do you have any idea what this means? You know what happens if you can beat her.. you seen it happen for Curtis."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "I feel wronged from my outing in the Queen of the Ring.. so beating The Diva's Champion and still earning my shot is very intriguing.. but how does that help you? I mean, why would I need your help in winning, when I seemed to of only won before I hired you."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "Because losing, is not something she does very often.. but if there's something to said about" *Placing hand on chest.* "My clients.. it's doing things, not many others can do. Like being absolutely perfect in that ring... Or being The Best In The World... or being Simply, Flawless."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// *Rolls eyes.* "Please, I was Simply Flawless, before I ever met you. I do see your point though, it could bennefit me to have someone on my side when it comes to someone of such importance, not that I still ain't good enough to beat her on my own anyways."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "Of course you could, but with me at your side, it can only increase your odds."

[ Heyman smiles broadly, feeling confident of his chances for another chance. Michelle seems to be thinking as she looks at him and rubs her chin for a second or two. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Alright, I'll give it a chance, but I'm telling you this right now.... if you continue to slow me down, or drag me down, our business relationship will be over."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// *Nodding* "Heard, Understood, Acknowledged."

[ The two shake on the deal while the scene fades away. ]

:: Scene Two ::
The Impossible is not only Possible, but More Likely
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: Paul Heyman
Mentions: Abby Addiction, and others

[ A few minutes after the previous scene, the camera has opened up in a different location backstage. Now at the Ladies Night Interview set, EWE Interviewer, Trixy stands by wearing a white dress and holding a mic in her hand. ]

Trixy// "Hello fans, Trixy here.. and joining me at this time... Well Paul Heyman, and his client of Ladies Night.. Michelle McCool."

[ Paul Heyman and Michelle are seen entering the left side of the screen. ]

Trixy// "First off, Paul.. things have been breaking down for you. First your alleged comments regarding your own client CM Punk, when you was preparing Curtis Axel for his Mid Eastern Title match at Royal Flush. Not to mention, the current decline Michelle has had since she became one of your clients, do you have anything to say about any of this?"

[ Heyman doesn't seem very pleased at the question presented to him, and his expression towards Trixy shows that. ]

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "I do not wish to share my personal life with you Trixy. Why don't we talk about your love life with Leo Kat... or how that abruptly ended when you had some less than appealing interactions with Matt Sydal." *Nodding slightly.* "Oh yeah, we do have the knowledge, I looked it up.. Why not talk about that situation?"

[ Trixy seems shocked by this. ]

Trixy// "That's none of your business.. That's."

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// *Quickly cutting her off.* "Personal... Exactly. You don't want to talk about your personal life, so why should we talk about mine? The only thing you need to know, is that me and my Client, Michelle McCool, have an agreement, that tonight we get back on track, when she does what only two other people have done, and she beats Abby Addiction."

Trixy// "That's a pretty tall order. She has quite the list of victim, and if I ain't mistaken, Michelle is one of them."

[ Michelle steps up putting her hand up. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Hold on a minute there. Yeah, we seen her list posted on her website, yeah technically, I am on it. I mean come on though." *Sighs* "The best way I even know how to put that, I don't remember it.. so it never happened."

Trixy// "I don't know, that seems a bit.."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Cliche'? No cliche' would be to say it was a fluke, but I don't remember it, to remember if it was, so just saying I don't remember it, means it never happened, is what we're going to do."

[ Trixy doesn't seem to approve of this, at least her facial expression tells you that story. ]

Trixy// "That seems like a cheap way out, in my opinion."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// *Rolling her eyes and waving her hand.* "Fine, if you want to say that, whatev.. If she wants to think she's beaten me, the that's her pathetic wannabe right.. There will be no mistake about it, when I become one of the few to beat her."

Trixy// "Well it'd certainly."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// *Cutting Trixy off.* "Please, Trixy, noone wants to hear anymore from you. I don't need to hear what you was going to say.. I had a Flawless start here in EWE.. but people are buzzing, they're calling me a fluke, that I just been Lucky.. My TeleVixen Title match with Mizore in my debut.. my victory over Trish the week after. That's all supposed to be luck, according to some people. My falures to beat Hollie Winder and the Queen of the Ring tournament, just proves their point, in their minds."

[ Michelle sighs as she seems to disagree with that statement. ]

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "People will think what they want, it doesn't make them right.. It just proves them to be what they really are, Wannabe's. I may be in a funk right now after my last two matches. It only takes one match to end that, however... a match like this especially. A Match with not only the Diva's Champion, but someone who doesn't lose very often.. Can you just imagine if.." *Chuckles and shakes her head.* "I can't believe I just said that... I'm sorry, but WHEN I beat her, how can I be denied my rightful shot at the Diva's Championship? Who could argue it being well deserved?"

Trixy// "I think alot of people would, actually, because you're still so new to the company."

[ Michelle laughs, as does Heyman. ]

**The Visionary**
Michelle McCool// "Please, Trixy... The only people who could bring that up, are like totally jealous wannnabe's. I mean like serious, not only does beating a champion in a non-title match earn you a title match, but one that never even loses? Anyone who tries to deny me, why don't they go and beat this person who doesn't ever lose, before they even try to deny me."

Trixy// "I still seem to think you are fooling yourself. She just had a great title defense at Royal Flush."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "How do you know that?"

Trixy// "Didn't you watch it?"

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Why would I want to degrade myself like that?"

Trixy// "Because the guidance of Paul Heyman should be telling you the importance of properly scouting your opponents, shouldn't it?"

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "And who said I haven't watched some of her matches?"

Trixy// "The most recent should be one of the most important ones to watch though.. it tells you the most about them.. what their style is currently.. what flaws they might have, that they didn't have in a previous match, or just the opposite, what flaws they had in the past, that they have improved on."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "Clearly, Trixy, I didn't seem to care to watch her match on that night, I was a little upset at the outcome of my own match and was dealing with that."

Trixy// "Yeah, but you could of watched a tape of it after you discovered she was your opponent here tonight."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "I could of, but there simply wasn't one available to me... I don't care about that anyways, it's whatev to me, like I don't need to see tapes to beat her, I'm Michelle McCool."

Trixy// "But.."

[ Heyman puts his hand up now, cutting her off. ]

**The Visionary**
Paul E. Heyman// "It's time Trixy, you stopped thinking of the impossible, when I implore you to come to the realization that the impossible, is not only the very possible, but the more likely.. And that's my client doing what only two people have done."

**Simply Flawless**
Michelle McCool// "It's a reality and a fact, I will become the third person to overcome, and beat the Proverbial Addiction... proving once and for all that I am just simply... FLAWLESS."

[ Heyman and Michelle walk back the way they came from, leaving a confused Trixy all alone. ]

:: End RolePlay ::

-PROFILE-
Name: Michelle McCool
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Palatka, FL
Theme: "Not Enough For Me" by Jim Johnston
Allies: Paul Heyman
Enemies: Everyone Else

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 02
Lose: 02