Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13 Empty Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13

Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:50 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #44 - 09/25/13

Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:50 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLAWLESS - - - PROLOGUE
Michelle was all set to become the number one contender for the Shining Star Championship, but that wasn't quite meant to be, as a certain little Diva's Champion felt the need to get into the wrong buisiness. Whatever kind of crap that was, Michelle and Calista will try this again, but this time, Syd won't be screwing things up, or Michelle McCool will take care of her, her damn self. No a Number one Contender will be crowned, and they won't be Smexxxy... they will be Flawless.

:: Scene One ::
Getting The Rematch
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: Grace Moretti
Mentions: Syd Vicious, Mizore

[ Roberts Stadium, Ladies Night #43 still under way, while Michelle McCool is in the trainers room being checked out by the doctor. ]

The Doc **Not Emmit Brown**
"Doesn't seem to be too bad, you should be fine to compete again next week."

**Ladies Night GM** Grace Moretti
"That's good to hear."

[ Michelle looks up to spot Grace Moretti standing in the doorway of the trainers room. ]

"This is good news, I'm not too thrilled about what Syd did out there."

[ Michelle smacks her lips sarcastically. ]

**Simply Flawless** Michelle McCool
"Well no kidding, what business did she have? That wasn't for a shot at her title, and she's lucky that it wasn't too."

"I can't explain her actions, she just wants to run this show, doesn't make her and The Shield much better than the Queens in that aspect."

[ Grace shakes her head and waves her hand. ]

"Regardless, I am giving you and Calista a rematch next week, winner will still face Mizore at Dynamic Destruction."

[ Michelle smirks. ]

"That's all I needed to know."

[ Grace nods. ]

"Well good luck."

"Oh, I don't need it, trust me."

[ Grace chuckles and shrugs before exiting the room. Michelle watches the monitor, seeing the match between Abby and Mizore taking place. Paul walks up and stands next to her, watching the match with her, until it concludes. ]

"Look at that, she couldn't beat Abby. She is yet another person to lose to that perverbial Addiction. Something I didn't have a problem with.." [Looks over to Heyman.] "Did I?"

[ Heyman chuckles. ]

**The Visionary** Paul Heyman
"No, no you didn't. You have not lost to Abby Addiction."

"Something little Miss Mizore can't say, which is why I have no trouble taking that pretty little title from her at Dynamic Destruction, just like I should of done the TeleVixen Championship." [Sighs] "Ugh... thanks alot Lay."

[ Michelle rolls her eyes as Heyman nods. ]

"I have the complete faith you will defeat Mizore, but first you must defeat Calista Leon next week." [Heyman puts a hand up to stop Michelle before she speaks.] "I know, I'm not saying you won't do that too. Just advising you, as my client, not to overlook her first."

[ Michelle nods slightly, still not seeming very pleased with how he spoke. ]

"Yes Paul, I know that. I'm not some rookie loser, like what ev. I will get Calista next week, I won't overlook her, I promise. Infact..." [Standing up.] "We got work to prepare for."

[ Heyman smiles as the pair walk out of the room. The camera looks to the Doctor, who has a very odd puzzled look on his face. Thankfully, that ugly face is gone when the scene fades out. ]

:: Scene Two ::
Getting your Image
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: Paul Heyman
Mentions: Calista Leon, and others

[ Wednesday Morning, with Ladies Night quite a few hours away, we find our scene in the confines of a local mall in Lexington Kentucky. Michelle McCool sits at a table in the center of the mall, with Paul Heyman sitting next to her. While wearing blue jeans and a black top, Michelle looks at the stack of promo pictures in front of her. ]

**Simply Flawless** Michelle McCool
"Tell me again, why we are doing this?"

**The Visionary** Paul Heyman
"We need exposure. Curtis Axel, CM Punk, they are my past, you are my present and my future."

"Ok, I know that, but that doesn't really explain..."

"Image, Michelle, image. We need to work on your image. Your favorite catch phrase, it's great, it works, the problem is, your record, makes you sound stupid, and your opponents always pick you apart for it, each and everyone of them."

[ Michelle sighs. ]

"yeah, thanks for reminding me of that." [Rolls her eyes.] "That still doesn't really say how this fits into that, though, just saying."

"We got to get you out there more, get you more exposure with the fans. The more you are seen, the more they will forget about that record, and let you keep on using that phrase."

[ Michelle shakes her head. ]

"Really? Cause to me, I would think the more I am exposed, the more they will talk about it." [Puts hand up in a visual sense.] "I can see the tweets now... OMG, did you see Michelle the other day? It was so great, she's so Flawless and beautiful. to be replied with. Yea, but her record isn't so Flawless, is it?" [Puts her hand down and shakes her head.] "No Paul, that would be a horrid plan."

"You have a point, I guess I didn't think of it that way."

"Then let's get out of here, please, before these little wanna-be's show up, they may cotamanate me with their medicrocy."

"Wish we could but, Jensen done made the arrangements, he would take it out on your paycheck if you bailed now."

[ Michellle sighs. ]

"I swear, the hotel you booked better have a good shower, I'm going to need a deep cleanse after this."

[ It isn't long before the 1st fan walks up to the table. Michelle signs the picture, but it's when she slides it back she notices the fans shirt, which is of Syd Vicious. ]

"You're joking me, right, this is a joke?"

[ The fan looks down to their shirt then back to Michelle. ]

The Fans
"What? She's awesome"

[ Michelle rolls her eyes. ]

"No, she thinks she is. She sticks her nose up in my business, putting her hands on me, getting involved in my match, just cause she thinks this is her show? I don't think so. She can go on about my threats, how she" [Finger quotes.] "Rolled over me easily at Royal Flush." [Rolls her eyes.] "I assure you, that will never happen again, and I would gladly put her in her place if she tries to mess with me, ever again."

[ The fan shrugs picking up the picture and walking off. Michelle signs another one, first inspecting their shirt, seeing it is at least LayCool this time, though she could do without half of it. Michelle rolls her eyes slightly as she signs the autograph. ]

"Do you think you guys will ever get back together?"

[ Michelle looks up from the picture. ]

"Me and Lay?"

"Yes, that would be so cool."

[ Michelle lets out a laugh. ]

"Please, I think you mean degrading. Why would I want to degrade myself by teaming with that loser?"

[ The fan drops their head a little bit. ]

"She has always been nothing more than my shadow, and always will be, I'm glad she's not in EWE anymore, she finally realized she would never be on my level."

[ Michelle flings the picture at the fan. ]

"She's the better one, and always has been."

[ The fan walks off as Michelle looks almost shocked. She turns and looks at Heyman. ]

"Can you believe the audacity of her?"

"Some people."

[ Heyman shakes his head. ]

"I know, right? Who could ever even compare me to Lay, she's nothing compared to me, case closed."

[ The day goes on with much more of the same. Many different fans, all seeming to support someone else. Ranging from Abby Addiction, to most all of the Queens of Wrestling, to Angela Fortin, Josie Wales, The Fugates, and just about anyone on Ladies Night you can think of, besides Michelle McCool, well, and one other person. ]

[ Michelle sees the empty stack in front of her, knowing her day is done, she turns to Paul and has a chuckle. ]

"Don't you find it funny, that all these wanna-bes came to get my autograph, when they don't even like me?"

"I'm not sure I understand it either."

"It's obvious Paul. These losers can't get the attention they want, they have to seek it whereever they can get it. I'm the hottest thing to ever come to this town, whether they know it or not. I do find it funny though, that not one of them, was a fan of Calista either."

"I'm not surprised."

"I sorta am. There was fans for just about everyone, I mean even Summer Rae, really?" [Waves hand.] "Whatev. You would think someone would like her though right. She has so many fine qualities."

[ Heyman looks at her intrigued. ]

"Oh you want to know what those qualities are. Well simple Paul... she...." [Michelle rubs her chin trying to think.] "Whoops, I must of been thinking of myself, Calista doesn't have any good qualities."

[ Michelle laughs as Heyman shrugs. ]

"Honestly, do you see any?"

"Wish I could say, I could."

"But you can't. We've heard it far too many times, from about every opponent she's had, how sexy, she is not, despite her claims. I don't need to go there. The fact that she is a loser, is fact enough."

[ Michelle looks at Heyman who nods in agreement. ]

"Really, who has she beaten? Summer and Josie is all that comes to mind, not really top notch stars are they? More like A+ Losers, if you ask me. Besides, Josie came back to beat her the second time. Least I can say, anyone I beat, stayed beaten, they didn't come back to beat me, with only one exception."

[ Michelle sighs as Heyman rubs his forehead. ]

"That's what this match is about though, Paul. I beat her, I should of taken her TeleVixen Championship, but she got lucky... just like she got lucky in that 6 pack challenge. As soon as I dispose of this loser Calista, I will get my rightful shot at the Shining Star Championship, and get our rubber match, in the process."

[ Michelle waves her hand, to wave off Mizore, in theory. ]

"Enough about that little Ice Princess, though, this isn't about her, not yet. This is about facing her, and first I have to take care of that loser Calista Leon."

"Something that shouldn't be too difficult, if you consider the facts."

[ Michelle gives Heyman and intrigued look. ]

"Oh Paul, please do.." [Points hand out to the camera.] "Enlighten the viewers."

"Facts that Calista Leon has won only two matches, when you've been far more successful. Facts that you made it all the way to the Queen of the Ring Semi-Finals, right out of the gate of your EWE Debut, only faultered, because of our own mistakes, not because of a lack of skill."

"Oh that is more fact, than anything."

"Facts, that Michelle is an uncrowned TeleVixen Champion, for defeating the then champion fair and square."

[ This is the part when any viewers at home would question that fair part, being a disqualification, but typical Paul Heyman, a spin-doctor, if you will. ]

"Oh but that's past Paul."

"What's your point?"

"My point is Calista Leon... Eva De La Cruz... John Steel... Aries... what they all have in common, they always seem to drive home, that noone cares about the past, that you need to focus on the present only, what you do in the ring on that given night. Paul, does that give you an idea of another fact."

[ Heyman smiles. ]

"Facts, such as, even in the past, it was done in the ring. At one point, that past, was the present."

"I think it's stupid they want to do that, they always find a way to try and manipulate it, just because they aren't good enough to do anything, that makes it okay for them discredit everything we've done?"

[ Michelle chuckles and shrugs. ]

"I guess, whatever works, whatever makes you look better I guess. It's hard to look good with a losing record, unless you're me, of course."

"Do you really have a losing record?"

[ Michelle rolls her eyes. ]

"Ugh, I don't know, I haven't kept track, I bet I break close to even though, I've tasted victory far more times than Calista's two, that we know for sure, I got my two in the Queen of the Ring tournament when I first started, so definately."

[ Michelle chuckles. ]

"Seriously though change of subject."

[ Michelle leans over and whispers something to the camera man, then looks back to Paul, camera still filming at least. ]

"Safe room, I told him to turn the camera off, so you can tell me, no judgement."

"Tell you... what?"

[ Heyman responds, a little nervous by the way Michelle is talking. ]

"Have you and Bray Wyatt ever had a gay night together? Seriously, no judgement, I won't make fun of you."

[ Heyman looks disgusted, shaking his head with an emphatic, no. ]

"Of course not, why would you even ask that?"

[ Michelle shrugs. ]

"Just trying to make sense of things, it would of helped us all understand where Chassity Wyatt came from."

"Yea, good one."

[ Heyman shakes his head, the sarcasim in his tone was very clear. Michelle rolls her eyes. ]

"Yea, whatev. The girl is a weirdo, and this weirdo thinks she can take this loser to success, really?"

"I'm sure she really thinks that, too."

"I bet so, her first night as her client, she gets her second ever victory. That is probably inflating both of their egos... but like, really? The person she defeated was Summer Rae.... please, simply not Michelle McCool, in any sense, is she?"

"Summer Rae is nothing like you, so no."

"Exactly. Little miss Chassity wants to impress, then she better let her client defeat me."

"I don't know why Calista would even try this girl. Didn't her last client get destroyed by Syd Vicious in the first match under her contract... and then she hasn't been seen since?"

"Pretty much... I guess Misty Van Dam wasn't the whole damn show, after all."

"She wasn't even the whole Pre-Show."

[ Michelle laughs out for a moment, then looks to the camera. ]

"See that, Calista? See how much of a joke Misty Haze is, a client of your new manager, are you sure you want to go down that road too?" [Rolls her eyes.] "Oh yea, you was already a loser to begin with, so how much worse can it get? I guess I understand that, but like, that doesn't mean you will do better. You may of gotten a victory after like 2 months" [Gives a mock clap.] "That doesn't mean you will beat me though. You aren't on my level, simple as that. Neither is Mizore, and she will find that out at Dynamic Destruction."

[ Michelle smirks and gets to her feet. ]

"For after I beat you tonight, and go onto defeat Mizore... finally, that Brand New Shining Star Championship will be... FLAWLESS"

[ Michelle waves a hand to the camera, which cues the cameraman to shut it off, which it does exactly that, ending the scene and the promo. ]

:: End RolePlay ::

-PROFILE-
Name: Michelle McCool
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Palatka, FL
Theme: "Not Enough For Me" by Jim Johnston
Allies: Paul Heyman
Enemies: Everyone Else

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 03
Lose: 05