Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #21 - 02/04/12 Empty Ladies Night #21 - 02/04/12

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:50 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #21 - 02/04/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #21 - 02/04/12

Sun May 28, 2023 8:19 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Is Abby on her way to WrestleMania? Well we don't know yet, I can give you a spoiler and say that she ain't though. So now it's time for her to move on. There was a purpose for entering that match at Phase Three. It wasn't to have a match with her tag partner and friend. It wasn't to avenge her first loss. It was the same reason she's entering the match on Ladies Night. Abby had quite an impressive streak. Does that streak really mean anything, without gold on her resumee? That is the reason she entered at Phase Three, and why she enters now. It's time to change that, so to all who quest to become you EWE Televixen Champion, ask yourself this...Can You, Beat An Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

FLASHBACKS
FlashBack
Date: August, 1988
The shot begins in a small living room of a small double wide. We see a little girl, four years old. She has curly red hair, as she has 3 or 4 dolls laid out on the coffee table. She's playing having a good time.

[Abby's Father MR. PRESTON] Abby..

The little girl looks up to a man sitting in a recliner, this would be her father. She looks to him all sweet and innocent.

[Little Abby ABIGAIL PRESTON] Yes Daddy?

He leans forward and a big smile comes on her face. He waves his hand.

[Abby's Father MR. PRESTON] Move out of the way, you're blocking the TV.

Abby drops her head, deflated.

[Little Abby ABIGAIL PRESTON] Sorry Daddy.

Abby starts grabbing her dolls.

[Abby's Father MR. PRESTON] Hey..

Abby looks at her father as he holds up his empty beer bottle.

[Abby's Father MR. PRESTON] Get Daddy another beer.

Abby nods dropping her dolls and running into the kitchen while he drops the empty beer bottle in the trash can next to him. She returns with a beer and presents it to her dad, seeming proud of herself. He takes it from her and opens it before taking a drink.

[Little Abby ABIGAIL PRESTON] Love you Daddy.

He nods and takes another drink.

[Abby's Father MR. PRESTON] Ok, that's great, let me watch my show now.

Abby grabs her dolls and heads back to her room, as he father continues to drink and watch TV.

SCENE ONE
Making History
Date: February 4th, 2012

The camera opens backstage of Value City Arena in Columbus Ohio. Abby is seen walking down the hall, sporting blue Jeans and a Teal with Red letting "Feel The Addiction" V-Cut Spaghetti Top. Abby starts to enter her locker room when she's stopped by a voice.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Abby?

Abby turns around to see Kenny. She gives him a smile.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hey Kenny, what's up?

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Just making my rounds, what are you doing here?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm not apart of the Ladies Night Roster?

Kenny shakes his head.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] No, that's not what I meant, of course you are. You're not booked tonight though, are you?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course I am.

Kenny seems confused.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] You are?

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I am. I'm going to become the first ever EWE Televixen Champion.

Kenny nods.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Oh, you're entering the battle royal then?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Obviously, I basically just said that.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Just confirming. So would you be up for an interview then?

Abby shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sure, why not?

Kenny adjusts his tie and nods to the camera man to take them live.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Hello EWE Viewers, Kenny Greenwood here, and joining me, none other than The Addiction herself, Abby Addiction.

The crowd cheers in the background as Abby smiles and nods.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] I just found out moments ago, that Abby is going to be entering the Televixen Title battle royal. I first must say, you used to skip these, now you're entering an open invite two weeks in a row, what changed?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Simple Kenny. I couldn't risk the undefeated streak on a match where anything could happen. Vespertine changed all that. With being perfect no longer on the table, it's all about throwing caution to the wind now.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Well last time didn't work out so well.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No, it didn't. But congrats to the winner, I'm sure she'll do great at WrestleMania. I'm already forgetting about it Kenny. Tonight is a new day, and a new match to worry about. I may not be going to WrestleMania to challenge the Women's Champion, but I can make history tonight.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] History will be made tonight, it's a guarantee we will see the first ever EWE Televixen Champion, the only question is, who will it be? For you, why do you think it will be you?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Because I'm awesome?

Abby chuckles a little.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No, I'm not going to rip off Justin White's idol. I know what you meant. What makes me so sure about it? Why do I think my chances are better, compared to others who are in the match, right?

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Exactly. Brooklyn McDaniel was the first person to put her name in the running, she made her debut at Phase Three, the very same match you entered.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That is correct, and she seems like she can hold her own. Here's the deal though, This time, I won't be someone to shrug off.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Was you last time?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No, I guess not, because I still somehow got pretty close to winning. Everyone knows, I wasn't at my best though. Now Brooklyn gets to witness what my best really is. Why I have the record, that I have, why I was perfect for oh so long.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Well other than what you're capable of, what do you think about her?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Like I said, she can probably hold her own, she certainly has the goods. She's flawed though. My name failed to come up, which means she doesn't yet know who the real threats are in this company. She'll remember though after tonight.

Kenny nods.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Well she's not the only entry, Michelle McCool has also entered this match.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The so called Flawless Diva.

Abby laughs and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Maybe in the WWE that worked, but here in the EWE, she has yet to show that. Don't get me wrong, she has potential and could of even gave Brooklyn a very good match, but then here I am, I ruined it all just by entering.

The crowd cheers in the background.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] That seems a little pig-headed, doesn't it?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Maybe it does. I'm not underestimating either one of these women, Kenny. I just know myself. I know the women I have put down, the women that have felt The Addiction and suffered defeat.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] All valid points, but how does..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It relates just fine Kenny. These girls need to push the envelope if they want to beat me.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Like Vespertine did.

Abby scoffs, not wanting to be reminded of her first loss.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yes Kenny, Vespertine pushed the bar, and pulled it off. Thanks for bringing that back up.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Anytime.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I was being sarcastic.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Oh, sorry.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Moving on, That's all who's entered so far, ain't it?

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Well them two, and you.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Right, well that brings us to the rest of the Diva's Division...who's worth talking about?

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Hmmm..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Noone, Kenny, that's the answer.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Did you just insult your tag team partner?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Touche', Excluding her then, she isn't going to enter this match anyways, I know her well enough.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] I'd laugh if she enters now.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She won't.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Let's make it interesting then. You go on a date with me, if she enters.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And what do I get, when she doesn't?

[KENNY GREENWOOD] A Date with me?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Nice try, I'll settle for 20 bucks.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] You can't afford 20 bucks?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course I can, don't be stupid. It's a wager though, it was your idea.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Ok, fine...you have a deal.

The two shakes hands.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Seriously though, any thoughts on the other Diva's?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Real Quick Kenny, real quick. See first you got The Whores of Wrestling, also known as The Queen's to some. I mentioned them before, and none of them entered, it could likely happen again. That is because they know, they aren't in my league, I have beaten all three of them more times than I can remember, so they dare not even waste their time.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] True, but what about your fellow classmate of the CWA, Kelly?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I mentioned her last time too. She'll be someone some day, but that day, isn't today.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] What about Angela Fortin?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] A Great competitor no doubt about it. But she didn't want the chance to headline WrestleMania, so I really don't see her entering this either. Besides she has her hands full with Hollie.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Well speaking of Hollie...

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You mean Catwoman?

[KENNY GREENWOOD] I...um, I'm not sure.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Almost the same as Angela. Cept Hollie did enter at Phase Three. So Hollie could likely enter this match, but the doubt is, she's gotta deal with the very tough Angela, so who's to really know.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Are you prepared to face her, if she does enter?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yes, I beat her teacher, twice...and my teacher has beaten them both...I think I like my chances.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] I'm not sure it really works like that.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sure it does, for sake of argument, it works just fine.

[KENNY GREENWOOD] Ok then...well, anyone else then?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not really. I'm sure there's plenty more we could talk about, but let's not waste anymore of our precious time. It doesn't matter who enters, I will leave Columbos...the first ever EWE Televixen Champion. That's my quest, and my promise. For everyone who enters this match, they can't forget the most important factor.

Abby looks straight to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You Can't Beat, An Addiction.

Abby winks and walks into her locker room as the scene fades away.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum