Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13 Empty Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13

Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:23 pm

RESULT: DRAW

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13

Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:24 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEB VERSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORUM BACK-UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: The Addiction, OverDose
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Career Record
Win: 35
Lose: 02
Draw: 00

EWE Singles Record
Win: 29
Lose: 02

EWE Tag Record
Win: 06
Lose: 00

Current Streak: 4 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Power 15 4.0
Current: #6
Peak: #2
Week(s): 5
Total Appearences: 11/11

Power 15 3.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 13, 24 & 25
Total Appearences: 22/30

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #2
Week(s): 57
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
After one hellacious title match at Royal Flush with Mickie James, no doubt the greatest Diva's Title match thus far of 2013, even though that doesn't do the match justice when considering the options. Regardless, it was a war, and a great match, which saw Abby coming out victorious once again. After retaining the Title, Abby now heads to another edition of Ladies Night, where she takes on the Flawless one, or so called, Michelle McCool... Michelle has seemingly been on a small losing streak.. will she put an end to that, with a huge victory.. or will that bad luck continue, when she realizes she too, can't beat The Addiction?

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- ::Scene One:: -- [[
Scene Date: July 20th, 2013
Scene Location: Jon M. Huntsman Center - Salt Lake City, UT
Scene Time: 6:34 PM

The scene opens backstage of Ladies Night, where Kelly stands in front of the camera with a mic in her hand, and a grin on her face.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Hello EWE Nation! Kelly here.. and it is my great honor to intruduce to you... Possible Spoiler alert!!.. THE REIGNING DIVA'S CHAMPION... ABBY ADDICTION!

Abby steps next to Kelly, wearing her black and green trim, wrestling attire, and the Diva's Championship on her shoulder, while the crowd that has started filing in, roars in the background.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Thanks Kelly, but why would you say Spoiler, people obviously saw the match and the Pay Per View..

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well truth be told...

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Don't go there.

Kelly nods.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Fair enough... it was a spectacular match though.. Mickie gave you more of a match and a challenge than I thought she would, or anyone for that matter.

Abby shakes her head, clearly disagreeing.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
She may of given me a bigger challenge than you expected, than alot of people expected, but I wasn't one of them. I defended the Women's Championship against her at last year's Queen of the Ring Pay Per View. In that match I had a much improved Mickie from the first time we met one on one.. it was almost like facing a new person... and I knew, Royal Flush, was going to be the same. She came at me with everything, and together we put together the best Diva's Title match of 2013... which I know isn't saying much being only the third one, but that's still the statement I want to make. She brought it, but in the end.

Abby looks to her title and smiles before looking back to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I pulled it off again, and remain the champion.

Kelly smiles and nods.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well that may be true in everything you said.. but with who won the Queen of the Ring... that honor, of Best Diva's Title match of 2013, could be quickly replaced at Summer BreakDown...

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Perhaps one of the greatest in the history of the championship... I'm sure it will easily make the list if someone compiled one.. and no that's not discrediting my matches with Amelia, that was the Women's Championship.. my match with Fortin, was Title for Title.. but straight up, Diva's Championship... I don't know how this match won't make a top listing. Ever since Syd's debut, seeing what she could do in that ring, there's been whispers, how great of a match could she pull with Abby. We've heard those whispers going around ever since her 1st match, which only got louder with each match she had, and now becomes a reality at Summer BreakDown.

Abby pauses for a moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But I digress.. That's Summer BreakDown, we got plenty of time to talk about that.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Fair enough.. congrats again on retaining the Championship though.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Thank you, I haven't really had much chance to celebrate it.. I had to go straight to the hospital after I left the show.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Oh yea, how is he?

Abby sighs and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
He'll be ok.. he won't be cleared to compete for awhile though. Of all people for The Shield to make their big impact debut, why did they have to choose my boyfriend, what business is he to them?

Kelly shrugs

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Maybe it just proves the point, it doesn't matter who you are, whether the biggest name in the company, or some rookie noone even knows.. They can strike at any moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Whatever, I think it's stupidity and cowardence, but let's just move on.

Kelly nods again, agreeing in moving on.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
To the topic at hand, tonight's Ladies Night, where you will be facing.. Michelle McCool.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yes, The Flawless Diva... who really isn't that Flawless... As you can ask Hollie... or Syd... or better yet... me.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
You?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yes, everyone remembers I became the first ever TeleVixen Champion... but I'm sure it can be forgotten how... it was a Triple Threat match.. not only with Brooklyn McDaniel... but Michelle McCool... and two weeks later, in my second title defense, I beat her again, this time one on one.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Hmm, well..

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No I know.. there's the cliche' was it really the same one? I mean, she definately, how I say it.. she came back here in 2013, almost a completely new person... she's revamped herself.. I haven't actually faced this new version of her if that matters... The Michelle I beaten, is more like facing Melina or AJ Lee. If you know what I mean.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Afraid I don't. Those two diva's don't even compare to one another, let alone Michelle too.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Ok, over your head.. but let's just say this, like I said since coming here in 2013, she has been completely revamped, its almost like a new person.. We should consider this a fresh start for her, but in the end, that isn't going to change the outcome as the previous times.

Kelly shrugs before putting her mic back up.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well you should be leary in the fact Paul Heyman might be at ringside.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Would surprise me, since she's done nothing but lost since she hired him.. Regardless, Why should that make a difference to me? Did it make any difference in all the matches against the Queen's, and one or more was there, trying to interfere?

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Trust me Kel.. If I can handle The Queen's of Wrestling.. I can certainly handle one man, in Paul Heyman.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Noteable.. Michelle has been on a rough streak as you eluded to, does that make her easy pickings in this match? You gotta think her self confidence is low, knowing your reputation.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't think that's the case actually. I think this makes her even more dangerous... She wants nothing more than to avenge her losses.. To get herself back on track.. What better way to do that, than to beat the Diva's Champion.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
As she said, especially one who never seems to lose, or at least very often.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's one victory, that could turn anyone's career around, no matter if they lost the last 20 matches in a row. I'm not trying to over-hype myself mind you. I'm just proving the point... Streaks don't matter in retrospect... even when I had my 19 match winning streak... in one instant, with a Queen Ambush and a Lady's Choice Cash in, it was over. It only takes one match to end any streak, good or bad. To be fair, someone on a losing streak is far more dangerous than someone on a winning streak.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
You're gonna have to elaborate that one to me, sorry.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's simple Kelly. Someone who's on a winning streak could get cocky, get comfortable, and easily make a mistake in thinking they will easily get the job done. Whereas someone on a losing streak, is far more hungry, and ready to put an end to it, ready to do everything it takes to lay it to rest.

Abby pauses for a moment and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Of course there are exceptions... There's people like me, not new to winning streaks.. that doesn't let that happen to me... I never let my guard down, never get comfortable.. As taught by Christy, I go into every match, knowing I could lose. While on the flip side, there's losing streaks that start off with hunger, but the worse it gets, it just destroys their self confidence. Michelle I don't believe is one of those people though. Maybe when she was here in 2011... but not since she's come here in 2013.. She's a whole new person, and despite her connection to Paul Heyman, or her downright arrogance in herself.. Despite all that, I respect how far she has come, the improvements she has made since coming back. It may be tough right now, but I know she'll land back on her feet... Just not tonight.

Abby looks to Kelly who smiles and nods.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well any last words to wrap this up?

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well, though I mentioned not being worried about Paul at ringside, and I'm not.. I still think she should cut him loose. Not only did we see how well Mickie exceeded at Royal Flush when she headed my advice to leave her friends backstage.. but look at what Michelle has done.. Sure, her match with Mizore, it's questionable the way that went down. Look at her match with Trish though, no questions asked, she beat a 4 time EWE Women's Champion, and EWE Hall of Famer.. she did that, without the help or guidence of Paul Heyman.. I honestly feel she doesn't need him, she'd be better off cutting him loose and moving on.. but that's on her I guess.

Abby shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No mattter, she can do whatever she wants.. It's not going to matter, it's not going to matter about our past or not... Cause it all happens the same way tonight. The Flawless Diva will learn, or be reminded, depending on your persepective... that she Simply... Can't beat an Addiction.

Abby smiles and pats the title before walking off. Kelly smiles and waves bye to the camera, before walking off the opposite way. The camera zooms in on a Ladies Night Logo in the backdrop, which is what it fades out on.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/20/13
Card: Ladies Night #39
Opponent(s): Michelle McCool
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Mickie James
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship
Outcome: Victory

Date: 06/15/13
Card: Ladies Night #38
Opponent(s): Baby Doll
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title Match

Date: 05/26/13
Card: WrestleMania Nine
Opponent(s): Mallory Costas
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (1)
EWE Diva's Champion (2) [Current Champion]
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1)

HONORS
  • 1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
  • 3rd Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (175 Days)
  • Longest Reigning EWE TeleVixen Champion (42 Days)
  • Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
    #1 Rper of the Week: 6x
    #2 Rper of the Week: 5x
    #3 Rper of the Week: 3x
    #4 Rper of the Week: 1x

SPOTLIGHT
    Diva of the Month- February 2012
    Diva of the Week- 8x

AWARDS
    2nd Best Match of 2012 [Final Destination - Title for Title Vs Amelia Pietersen]
    5th Best Match of 2012 [Girls Night Out - Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen]

-Aiyanna-x1
    -Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
    -Angela Fortin-x3
    -Baby Doll-x1
    -Beth Phoenix-x2
    -Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
    -Eva De La Cruz-x1
    -Hollie Winder-x2
    -Jaylina Jobber-x1
    -Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
    -Kelly-x1
    -Kelsi Parr-x2