Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #22 - 02/11/12 Empty Ladies Night #22 - 02/11/12

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:02 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #22 - 02/11/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #22 - 02/11/12

Mon May 29, 2023 10:20 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Abby has done it...she has become the first ever EWE TeleVixen Champion! Winning the title is one thing, defending it is a whole new ball game. With her 1st defense being Hollie Winder, it's a question how she will approach this. Can Hollie Winder become the second person to Beat...The Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
One Addicting...Adventure
Date: February ??, 2012

The shot opens in a somewhat familar looking room. We have a shot of someone's back as they are sitting in a chair, writing on something. About that time there's a knock at the door.

[FAMILIAR VOICE] Come in!

The door opens, and in steps Abby Addiction. Abby smiles to this man before taking a seat in the extra chair.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So, you worked it out yet?

The person nods as he closes what looks like a magazine from this angle.

[FAMILIAR VOICE] I Just finished it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Finished what?

The person looks at Abby.

[FAMILIAR VOICE] Well you asked me, how he would handle a fight with Batman. So I worked it out the best way I know how. Through writing.

He hands the magazine to Abby. She looks at it, and we can better see that it's actually a comic.

[FAMILIAR VOICE] But, why did you even want to know? I know you said you have a match with a girl who thinks she's CatWoman, but I still don't understand how this will help you in the match.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I never know who I'm getting in the ring with. It could be normal Hollie. Or she could get hit on the head again, and I'm fighting the girl who thinks she's CatWoman, so I need to cover all the posabilities.

He nods.

[FAMILIAR VOICE] Well I hope that helps.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm not sure how reading this is going to help with my match though.

[FAMILIAR VOICE] It helps you to understand how The CatWoman version might try to fight.

Abby nods and flips the comic open as she begins to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cold, Dark Streets of Gotham City, that's where we find ourselves. More precisely we appear to be just outside of an abandoned warehouse. A Familar man in a Green and Black Costume, Green Hair, and Green Cape stands outside the building. As he enters we get a shot of the inside, it is definately abandoned, with only a couple stacks of boxes. The Man has a H on his chest, leading is to wonder if this could be who we think it is.

[THE HURRICANE] Batman! Where are you?

Hurricane looks around as a figure comes from the shadows. Hurricane looks to him.

[THE HURRICANE] I got your message, you said it was urgent, what is it?

Batman doesn't answer, but instead throws a Bat-A-Rang at Hurricane. Hurricane isn't expecting it at all, so it hits him and he crashes into the wall. the Bat-A-Rang comes back to Batman and catches it. As Batman catches it, Hurricane notices a bracelet on Batman's arm, one not familar to his costume, and it's glowing purple.

[??] He was trying to warn you I'm afraid.

Hurricane looks up, a Woman in an all black leather outfit stands on the cross-walk above. she has a hood with her outfit that goes over her head and had ears like a cat.

[THE HURRICANE] CatWoman...what have you done?

Catwoman smiles as she puts her elbows on the hand rail and leans onto her hands.

[CATWOMAN] Nothing a little Purrr..swasion couldn't help.

Hurricane sees that she has on a similar bracelet. As he leaps to get a closer look, Batman hits him with another Bat-A-Rang. Sending Hurricane into a stack of boxes.

[THE HURRICANE] Batman, you have to fight it.

[CATWOMAN] Show him who the Purrfect Fighter really is.

Hurricane gets up and looks at CatWoman. He knows she's controlling him somehow and needs to figure it out. Before he can do anything though, Batman uses his grabbing hook and swings to kick Hurricane into the another stack of boxes. Hurricane gets to his feet and does a flying punch, punching Batman hard into the opposite wall. Meanwhile CatWoman flips over the hand rail and to the floor. She lands on her feet, imagine that, behind Hurricane. She then takes her whip and grabs Hurricane's arm, pulling her towards him. She then wraps the whip around his neck and begins chocking him.

[CATWOMAN] You can never fight the numbers.

A Crashing sound is heard as someone comes through the window up by the roof. CatWoman looks up, confused. A Red haired woman, with a red Cape and Teal Costume hovers in the air. She also has a Big Red A Written on her chest, and a teal mask covering her eyes. She has power braclets on her wrist as she shoots a Teal Blast, knocking CatWoman back, letting go of the whip. Batman throws a Bat-A-Rang at this strange woman, but she dodges it. She then shoots Batman with the same blast, knocking him through the wall. She flies down and lands next to Hurricane.

[WOMAN] Are you okay?

Before Hurricane can respond CatWoman is back up, she tries to hit the woman with the whip but, she grabs it, and chucks CatWoman acrossed the room. The Woman charges up another blast, but a ball rolls in front of CatWoman. When wings pop out on the ball, smoke engulfs CatWoman. As the smoke clears, she's gone. Hurricane and the woman look to eachother.

[THE HURRICANE] Hurri-Thank you citizen.

[WOMAN] Not a problem, all part of the job.

[THE HURRICANE] Who are you?

[WOMAN] Just call me, The Addiction.

[THE HURRICANE] Not that I mind, but what brought you here, in the nick of time?

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] An annonymous tip said you might be in danger.

[THE HURRICANE] It coulda been a trap.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] That's why I took my pre-cautions before entering, and was almost too late.

Hurricane nods.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] Do you have any idea why they were trying to kill you?

[THE HURRICANE] I have no idea. CatWoman was controlling BatMan, I think it has something to do with the braclet.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] Why would she do that though? I know she can be shady, but I didn't think she was this dark.

[THE HURRICANE] I think she was being controlled too, she had one on as well. We need to track them down and get to the bottom of this.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] So you need my help.

[THE HURRICANE] Certainly. I can handle Batman, I can't take them both when they gang up on me. We just can't kill them.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] What do you suggest then.

[THE HURRICANE] Go for the braclets, that's the only connection I see.

They both fly out of the window and over the streets of Gotham.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] They could be anywhere by now.

[THE HURRICANE] It's a long shot, but I think I know where we can look.

Hurricane wisks faster, as The Addiction flies to catch up. The shot changes as we see the outside of the Wayne Manor. Our Hero's whisk by and we change to a shot inside. Batman and CatWoman are in the dining room.

[CATWOMAN] I don't understand it, our plan was flawless. She wasn't part of the plan, where did she come from?

A Man steps into the room and smiles. He has on an extremely over-sized Green Hat and carries a metal box in his hands.

[THE MAD HATTER] I invited her.

[CATWOMAN] Why?

[THE MAD HATTER] I'm trying to build an army here. You and The Bat, are just the begining. I want them all...with All the World's greatest Hero's at my beckoning, and noone to stand against them. The World will be mine.

He sets the box on the table and opens it. We see the contents are several of the bracelets. He takes out two of them and hands one to CatWoman and one to BatMan. CatWoman notices one of the bracelts in the box isn't like the others. It is, but instead of being metal, it's green.

[CATWOMAN] What is that one for?

He smiles and takes it out holding it.

[THE MAD HATTER] This one is specially designed for the most special of Hero's. None of these would really effect him, but this one will, for it is made out of Kryptonite.

He puts it back in the box and closes it.

[THE MAD HATTER] Nevermind him though, we'll recruit him later, right now you bring me The Hurricane and The Addiction.

[THE HURRICANE] You rang?

They turn to see Hurricane standing in the doorway.

[THE MAD HATTER] Hurricane, you dare try and challenge these two alone?

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] No..

They turn in time to see The Addiction fly threw and grab the box and flying it out the window. She returns a few seconds later, empty handed.

[THE MAD HATTER] What did you do with it?

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] None of your concern.

[THE MAD HATTER] GET THEM!

Hurricane quickly flies and grabs BatMan before he can follow the order. They fly into a different room then straight through one of the many secret entrances down to the Bat Cave, as they crash into the floor. Meanwhile in the Dining Room, CatWoman swings her whip at the Addiction, who quickly dodges then grabs it and throws her. Inadvertantly through the window so She quickly flies to catch her, not trying to really hurt her. She pulls CatWoman back, but CatWoman tackles her back and starts choking her. Catwoman takes her whip to continue the choke, while The Hatter kicks the bracelt next to her. CatWoman tries to get the braclet on her, but She quickly knocks it back out of her hands then kicks her off. The Addiction flies and tackles CatWoman back down, She tries to pull the braclet off, but just then The Hatter grabs the discarded braclet and slaps it onto The Addiction. It quickly lights up.

[THE MAD HATTER] Bring me The Hurricane.

Her eyes light up a quick flash of purple, just like the braclet. We come back to the Bat Cave where Hurricane and Batman are crashing into stuff left and right in their heated Battle. Batman gets Hurricane pinned right against the booster of the bat mobile, and then pulls out the controller.

[THE HURRICANE] He wants to control me, not Kill me.

[BATMAN] Your friend lost the braclets, and you just destroyed the one I had...I'm sure he'll be fine with my improvisation.

Hurricane quickly grabs Batman's arm. As Batman pushes the button, Hurricane flies up. the Booster goes off barely missing them both. The Bat Mobile is still locked into place so it just stays there with the booster on, while Hurricane and Batman fly up. Hurricane then flies acrossed the room. Hurrican pushes Batman's arm so that the braclet smashes hard into the wall, and shatters. they come back down the floor as Hurricane checks on the unconcious Batman.

[THE HURRICANE] Are you okay?

Batman wakes up and sits up holding his head.

[THE HURRICANE] Are you, you?

[BATMAN] What happened?

[THE HURRICANE] No time to explain, we have to check on The Addiction.

They stand up and see The Addiction and CatWoman coming into the room.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] We're right here.

Hurricane sees the braclet on The Addiction. He quickly grabs Batman and flies out of another exit. As they come outside of the Wade Manor and rest on the Lawn. The Addiction flies out with CatWoman in her hands. They land in front of Hurricane and BatMan.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] You forget, I can fly too.

Hurricane and BatMan look to eachother then back to The Addiction, just in time for her to blast them with a Teal Blast. They fly acrossed the yard and smack into the house. As they both stand up dusting theirself off. The Addiction flies and lands in front of them.

[Super Abby THE ADDICTION] You can't stop me, Neither of you.

Suddenly there's a blur that comes out of nowhere. It knocks The Addiction a few feet. She sits up, her braclet has been broken. CatWoman takes her whip and seems ready to stand her ground, then the same blur comes at her, breaking her braclet. The Hatter watches the whole ordeal from the window of the Wade Manor. He turns around to try and sneak away, when the blur stops right in front of him. It's a man in a blue suit with a Red S on his chest, and he's wearing a red Cape. He grabs The Hatter and flies out of the window. The four out on the lawn watches as they fly off into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby closes the magazine.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well that was...intersting.

She looks over to the man, who we now have a good shot of.

[GREGORY HELMS] So, did you like it?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It was...unique. The Addiction?

[GREGORY HELMS] I thought you'd like that addition.

Abby shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I never fantasized myself as a hero, so it was cool I guess. I don't see me being able to do any of that in the match though.

[GREGORY HELMS] Maybe not all of it...or any of it.

Abby laughs and shakes her head as she stands up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Maybe I'll just stick to the basics. Thanks though.

Abby walks out of the room as Helms looks back down to the comic. The Camera zooms and fades with a picture of The Hurricane, The Addiction, BatMan & CatWoman on the cover.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum